The Boss's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Sugar! fucking harder! oh yes! yes! that's the way! oh fuck yes!" screamed Holly.

"Do me honey!" Jessica demanded.

"Oh yes! Oh I love you fucking me! Ahhh! yes! oh yes!!" Jessica replied.

"I wanna cum Girls... fuck I wanna cum! who wants it?" I questioned.

I pulled out of Holly and Jessica climbed off and they knelt on the floor in front of the chair, and took it in turns taking me with their mouths, I began to feel the rush.

"Come on honey, let it out!" Pleaded Jessica.

I took hold and wanked my tip, I began to cum over them, they drew their mouths closer taking some in their mouths, I let out an almighty gasp as I pulled every last drop out of me.

The girls then took it in turns sucking and kissing each other right near my tip. Oh fuck we were done, Jessica got herself into the chair and laid back and rubbed her pussy, with her other arm up over the back of the chair, Holly collapsed her head back onto Jessica's leg, and as for me, well I gave Holly one last taste, in her gorgeous mouth. and I fell to my knees.

"Oh fuck Sugar that was just the best!" Holly complimented.

I got back up and leant over Jessica and kissed her deeply, her hand grabbing the back of my head and pushing me deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm... honey, did you enjoy us?" She asked.

"Wow my Beautiful Jessica what a crazy question." I said to myself.

"Oh yes Jessica, Oh yes".

12