The Boss's Party

Story Info
Birthday party changes into more.
1.6k words
3.78
97.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten off of work and was debating on whether or not to stop by the boss's house for his birthday or not. Yeah I was tire from a full days work but could use a couple drinks before bed, in which he had plenty of. Well needless to say the latter had won and I decided to stop by. Luckily I only lived a short distance away so my side trip wasn't too out of the way. Since I was arriving late most of the patrons were already three sheets and I had some catching up to do. For the most part the party was like any other, a large group sloshed and saying what was on the mind.

As I got my self into a conversation with a couple beers already down and my tongue pretty loose, it didn't take long for the conversation to turn to sex. As we talked I learned this sexy brunette who was very open was the wife of one of my co-workers. Needless to say I was somewhat disappointed after her cute face and luscious curves had caught my eye almost from the moment I got there.

As the conversation progressed I learned that she had how you would call her own personal stable to call upon. Learning that her husband was really into her fucking other men started to put my mind back into motion. The group that I was in had only two females who I'll call Tiffany and Stefany, and the other six including myself of men. As most sex talks go, the women were complaining about not being satisfied, as the men and ego's defending their manhood, by talking up their performances. As the two women got into detail of how good they were and how they and how much they could take, started to get the men stiff and adjusting themselves. But on the upside I could notice that the two ladies seemed to be squirming their legs together a bit more than usual. Telling me that they were getting turned on as much as we were.

Me and Tif got into a debate about how she has never been fully satisfied by any man of all ages, I had told her about a running joke through work about me and my stamina. I had slipped out about being able to go for 2 hours or more and no one there would believe it, needless to say nobody would ever put their paycheck up to find out. Now with the opportunity almost in hand to present itself, we moved ourselves into the garage were there was more privacy. Me and Tif were still going at it about how much we could handle and how neither of us had some fully go the distance. Soon she was bragging about how she was able to make a man cum in 20 seconds, and needless to say I challenged her to do it.

Before I realized what was going on, Tif was on her knees freeing my now already engorged cock from my shorts and boxers. As her velvet lips and tongue took me in my shock subsided, and I began to work her head as she ate my cock like a starved woman. My load blew less than 20 seconds later, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot streams of cum over her chin and luscious tits. She got up with a smile and said now what will I do with this dress before it becomes ruined.

I suggested she take it off before my baby batter oozed itself down all over it. I helped her lift the little black dress over her body, the kind so low cut, if she had a c-cup or better you could put a drink there, and sort enough if she bent over without squatting you knew full well she had no panties. Now with the dress off and the greatest set of tits I have ever seen loose and swinging, before she could say another word I bent her over and plunged my pierced tongue into that sweet tight box. My tongue explored every curve and fold of that sweet tart, and soon I found her spot, just under the hood of her clit, her tiny, tiny, love buttons.

Once there and feeling her puss push into my face when I found my place my hand reached around and grabbed those full ripened flesh melons and got more than one hand could ever hold, my index and thumb found those perfect pert pink little nips and gave it a nice pinch. She gasped out as a white milky juice began to flow from her. Now my still rigid cock was begging for some attention, my tongue had one more last lick, starting from her bottom and going all the way up till I left I dribble of cum and spit on her chocolate starfish. By now the other six were egging us on and my cock plunged deep into her stash. I pounded her from behind like a piston in a car, soon the rest of our group must have had all they could take.

I turned around to see Stef blowing one guy and jacking two others off, while two more were just standing there rubbing their cocks through their pants. Tif eyed them and looked at me, I nodded, as I am not the selfish type, swung Tif around for her to better access the remaining two men. In an instant, their cocks were shooting out begging for attention. She immediately shoved the bigger of the two in her mouth and jerked off the other as she got pounded from behind. Tif took turns with the fat cocks in front of her as I looked past I could see Stef trying to mimic every thing me and Tif were doing. Knowing full well the effect of her that master cum drainer she could feeling the two men building up.

Quickly she stopped and said, no way not yet you won't. Tif had the guy with the largest cock which was at least 11 inches, to lay on the floor. She then went over to him and slowly straddled his cock, moaning loudly as he stretched her even more than she already was. Tif turned to me and told me to shove my cock up her ass as she fucked the man under her. It was obvious why she wanted me in her ass, I was cum covered and as slick as I was going to get, and being of average size, I would have the least trouble going in. As me and the guy on the ground fell into rhythm, she demanded our final spectator to fuck her mouth.

As I and the other guy got into our opposing rhythm, him out me in, me out him in, we could feel her pussy build to the point of bursting. Her screams of mind blowing pleasure had to be calmed down before the rest of the party got curious to find out. Thank god for the cock stuffed in her mouth, her head bobbing fast enough to cause whiplash in most people.

Looking over Stef had reached the point of no return and lost all control of her body, she was shaking so badly the rest stopped to check on her a minute later once her breathe was back she demanded their cum, so as Stef took turns blowing the three cocks, she was jackhammering the other two, before long three loads of nut was drenching her face and body, her mouth catching what she could in mid air, then rubbed the rest into her and licked each finger clean. They now simply became spectators being fully spent and exhausted.

The cock in Tif's mouth ripped out of her mouth and poured goo from her hair to her chin, her tongue greedily grabbing whatever it could. Five minutes later the bottom guy screamed and slid himself out of her and shot his load inches from her mouth so she could swallow every drop. Looking back at me she asked how much longer and I said I don't know but I'm not close, but I know what will get me. I sent Stef over to the work bench to grab a towel for me as I abused her ass till I felt another orgasm come from her abyssal depths. I pound a few more minutes till her spasming stopped, and she looked to me with a puzzled look.

I pulled my cock out and wiped it clean, shoved it into her pussy pulling one leg over my shoulder. I moved my cock in different directions racking the head over her corduroy feeling G-spot, forcing my shaft harder and harder against the top till she spasmed in ecstasy once more, driving myself as deep as I could go. Waiting for the muscles to relax. I pulled my self out, and straddled her chest, placing my cock between those luscious tits and tit fucked her.

Before long her mouth and tongue were lubing us up, she took my head in and sucked harder than I have ever felt, then circled her tongue over my head as I left her mouth and plunged back into those mountainous caverns. My pounding increased but I held my self back for all I could control. When the first drop of pre-cum dribbled down my head she sat up and grabbed me, putting her hands on my ass and pulled my cock into her lips and sucked until I exploded, I shot with so much pressure she almost gagged from the glob that darted down her throat.

We all got dressed and headed back to the party, with no even noticing our 90 minute disappearance. Needless to say she has my number and I can't wait till the phone rings and she's on the other end. Though I'm no John Holmes, just an average Joe, my strength comes in the form of stamina, and I always get called back.