The Boss's Secret

Story Info
A story of revenge on a cheating wife.
2.6k words
3.46
54.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VaSaint
VaSaint
3 Followers

Whether you choose to believe it or not the following is a true story. It happened while I was married to a woman who was sexually driven to a level I've never personally met before. We weren't always swingers. That evolved over the course of the relationship. I was the one who first got the idea to try sex with other people. As she recounted some of the sex stories from her past, and she had some incredible ones, I realized I wasn't in anyway jealous as she told of the slutty things she'd done, I was turned on like a mad man. I mean her sex stories were like reading "Dear Penthouse Forum." She'd given her first blowjob, including swallowing, when she was in the eighth grade. Went down on her first black guy in the tenth. She'd been fucked in the back room of a bar in France by the local sheriff while the bartender videotaped. On several occasions in college she fucked two different guys on the same day although not at the same time and once at a frat mixer she blew two different members, again at different times. She was the genuine article - a bona fide slut. So I figured let's live out some fantasies. She'd always said she wanted to try being with a woman, let's just up the ante a little. So after a while and a lot of talking about it while drunk and horny we decided to give it a shot.

I figured out the plan for the first encounter. I set it up so I wasn't involved, merely a hidden spectator. I needed to know I could handle emotionally watching my wife fuck another guy and I didn't want to be in the middle of things if I couldn't. So I went on a popular adult site and created our profile which clearly showcased the goods I was working with. Yes, I mean all the pictures were of her naked.

It took less than a day for me to find the guy I wanted. He was younger than her by about ten years and had a cock much bigger than mine. I'm not small, he was just coming in at around nine inches of fat meat. I explained to him through emails that this was our first experience and it was based around her pleasure in being treated like a whore. And that's true, she enjoyed being treated like nothing more than a fuck slut. As time would tell, the more adventurous and slutty the better. But for this first occasion we set it up like this. He would meet her in the back alley behind my shop in the town in which we lived. There were several hidden parking spaces there which were pretty much hidden in the shadows. I could also see them from the office of my store if I kept the lights off. If she parked her car in the third parking spot I could see right down through the back window of our SUV. I actually spent a lot of time working out the specifics. It's something I like to do. If I'm going to plan something it won't be done half ass. So with the location and time established, we just needed the players. She and I arrived really early and I set up my spy shack in the office complete with binoculars and bottle of Crown. She hung out with me until it got closer for him to arrive.

She was nervous as hell, but in an excited way. The plan was simple. She was going to be waiting in the back seat of her car. He would pull up, get in, have his way with her and leave. We kept asking each other if we were sure we wanted to do this and both agreed we did. Finally, she took the walk down to the car, looking up at my window one last time before getting in the backseat. She turned on her phone and left it on the floorboard so I could listen in. She talked to me while she waited and it was cute as hell. She was so fucking nervous! And in all honesty she should have been. She didn't know anything about this guy. I was the one who set it up. She'd had no contact with him. She didn't know what he looked like, the size of his cock, anything. All she knew was that whoever got in the backseat of the car in a few minutes she was going to fuck. I just kept reminding her of all the one night stands she'd had and how this wasn't much different. Only instead of a couple of hours between meeting a guy and sucking his dick, it was now going to be a couple of seconds. I thought she was going to lose it when his truck finally pulled up and he started walking to the car. She said bye and two seconds later the door opened and he got in.

As it worked out, I had a perfect vantage point. I didn't even need the binoculars. The rounded back window on our car gave me a near perfect view into the backseat. A lot of what I heard wasn't understandable but I could see everything perfectly. He got in, closed the door, said hi, pulled down his sweatpants, grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved her down until she was sucking his dick, I watched her head bob up and down for about two seconds before I unzipped my pants and was stroking my cock. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. It was liking watching a porno with the star being my wife. I was hornier than I had ever been in my life. I just stood there mesmerized watching this twenty-something kid hold my wife's head down on his dick.

After a few minutes, he pulled her up and spun her around so we she was laying on her back and pulled off her pants and underwear then went down on her. Her right foot was pressed against the back window and her left draped over the front seat. It was sexy as fuck. I heard her squeal and found out later it was when he shoved his index finger up her asshole. I watched him sit up and climb on top of her and heard her gasp when his cock went into her pussy. He pounded her hard. The car was rocking back and forth like in the movies, the whole time I hear her moaning in pleasure in my ear. About half a block up the alley there were three chinese cooks from the restaurant sitting at the back door smoking cigarettes. I was sure they were going to notice the car bouncing the way it was but they never did. After a few minutes, he climbed on top of her and shoved his cock in her mouth while he came and I heard him order her to "swallow every drop!" Then he sat back down, pulled up his sweatpants, got out and left, never to be seen again. I have never seen her more turned on than she was that night when she came in the back door of my shop to join me. She couldn't believe she had done it nor how turned on she was by it. She was giddy! I put her on her knees and made her swallow me there. Then we went home and I made her swallow one last load. Hooray! We were officially swingers.

Now that we'd opened Pandora's box it was time to explore it. Over the next couple of years we went after every possible fantasy we could think of. We got with other couples and swapped wives, she ate more pussy than she could have ever guessed she would when she told me she wanted to try it and she had her pussy eaten by more women than I can count. She did interracial gang bangs, DP's, glory holes, casual pick ups, you name it we did it. She once blew fourteen guys in one weekend on a dare. Two things became evident; the more she drank the more submissive and horny she became and she couldn't get enough cock once she started. Now you'd have to wonder what she did to warrant a punishment when clearly we had some pretty loose guidelines when it came to our marriage fidelity. The truth was she blew her ex-boyfriend while at a wedding during the first year we were together and long before we got into the lifestyle. I'll be honest, I wasn't surprised at all, just disappointed that she waited ten years to tell me.

The irony is that she really doesn't know how I punished her. She may one day if I ever show her the video she doesn't think I made of that night. I should first explain I'm a very patient man. I can wait a really long time to make sure things go exactly how I want them to. For this I waited six months. Long enough that she had completely forgotten about everything and thought things were all back to normal between us.

It was a Friday night and we'd made plans to have one of our more elaborate sex nights. This involved a slutty outfit, camera, bondage gear, etc.

She agreed to be my sex slave for the evening so I had her in wrists and ankle restraints and you can see what she was wearing. After taking pictures, I laid the cushions flat and put her into position. I laid her back and made her pull her legs up and then connected her wrists to her ankles and then connected a spreader bar between her legs. She was now effectively immobile. I helped her flip over so she was on her knees, her face pressed against the pillow facing the side, her arms pinned to her sides and attached to her ankles, her legs spread wide open, her pussy and asshole facing the front door. Once I got the blindfold on her, she was ready.

I started by playing with her pussy. I'd licked it for a while then shove toys into it, or I'd hold a vibrator against her clit. I'd shove a finger up her asshole every once in a while just to let her know I could. I had just taken my pants down and was starting to fuck her when there came a knock at the door. She jumped in alarm and started trying to move. I grabbed her hair and jerked her head back and told her she was going to stay exactly where she was.

"Yes, master." Good, she knew the game.

I got up and opened the door. For lack of better aliases and to make it easier to tell the story, we'll call the two guys who were there Pete and Clint. When they walked in the first thing they saw was her pussy and asshole facing them. They both smiled at me and came into the den. She moved her head about, thinking maybe she could catch a glimpse of who was there but I'd done a good job with the blindfold. She was nervous you could tell. She didn't know what was going on and she couldn't do anything about it. Pete stayed back with me and Clint moved in behind her. He took down his pants, kneeled behind her and shoved his cock into her pussy. She cried out in alarm and excitement. Her whole body was rocking up and down as he fucked her, her screaming in pleasure the entire time. When he was close, he pulled out and came around and kneeled beside her, shooting his load all over her right cheek and into her mouth. Clint must have been avoiding sex for a while because the load he shot on her was epic. I mean, epic. The whole side of her face was covered in cum and that was what she didn't swallow. When he was done, he got up and came over to us where truthfully we quietly high-fived him.

I mouthed to Pete that it was his turn. That motherfucker had a grin from ear to ear and a little later I'll explain why. He walked over behind her and took down his pants. Now Pete had warned us that he had a big cock when we were finalizing the details of our diabolical plan three days earlier as we sat at our favorite watering hole. At the time she was two tables down sitting with Clint's girlfriend who just happened to be her best friend. I actually find it kind of a turn on that the three of us sat there and decided who would fuck her where while she was only eight feet away. But to the story, Pete was not bragging. His cock was huge! It looked like a rolling pin. He kneeled down behind her and shoved that thing straight up her ass! She both moaned and grunted as it went it, but I'll be damned if her little asshole didn't stretch out and take every inch of that monster. Once her asshole loosened up, her pounded the shit out of her. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops with the way she was screaming. It was like he was angry at her the way he fucked her. It was almost violent which is exactly how she liked it. She was actually begging him to keep fucking her asshole! He finally pulled out and came around and also shot his cum onto her face and into her mouth. He made her suck the last of his cum off his dick making her go ass to mouth for the first time. He then got up, pulled up his pants and the two left.

I went back to her and undid her shackles. With her hands free I made her lick up all the cum on her face and swallow it. As she kept using her fingers to push it into her mouth, even she was stunned by how much cum there was, but she licked it all up. I then fucked her in the mouth until she swallowed my load. To this day, she has no idea who fucked her. She knows what their cum taste like but nothing else. She asked me several times over the years who it was but I would never tell her and in truth she didn't want me to tell her. She liked the idea of what happened and not knowing who it was. She got wetter than Niagara every time she thought about it. But the real truth was she didn't want to know because of who it was.

The truth is, and I can say this because we're no longer together and she'll never see this, Clint was one of her closest friends and still is. They worked together and his girlfriend was her best friend. Pete was their boss. In fact she still works for him to this day and has no clue she begged him to assfuck her and cum in her mouth. I know for a fact when he looks at her he only sees her bent over with his dick in her ass, he's told me as much. Clint was a bonus, Pete was the one I wanted to fuck her without her knowing it was him. I wanted her to never be able to have the respect of her boss no matter how hard she worked. To seal the deal, I also showed him a video of her on her knees blowing three black guys until they all came in her mouth. When she walks in the office all he sees is a whore.

VaSaint
VaSaint
3 Followers