The Boss's Son

Story Info
The boss's son sees opportunities in his father's casino.
7.2k words
4.34
98.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
300 Followers

Marco rested his hands on Tanya's bare shoulders and smiled. She had finally stopped crying and calmed down enough for Marco to speak. It had been frustrating hearing her crying out the same phrase over and over. "The bastard has lost it all!" However, he had managed to remain calm despite not getting a word in edgeways.

"It's okay," he said reassuringly. He loved the fact he was in his control, but knew he could not push her too hard. If she rebelled against him the illusion would be spoilt.

"I just want to get to know you a little better. You know, before we meet up properly and you." He hesitated, stroking her face as he did, before adding. "You start work for real." Tanya forced herself to stay still as he spoke. She suppressed a shudder as his hands resumed caressing the top of her arms.

"You are beautiful," Marco said. He added in a commanding tone after letting his previous words hang in the air for a moment. "Kiss me!" Not waiting for a response, he held her chin firmly with one hand, and leaning forward he kissed her. It was just one, hesitant meeting of their lips, but he was still encouraged she did not try to pull away. He began to gently stroke her cheeks with both of his hands, that big smile of his right across his face. He kissed her again, and this time there was just a flicker of a response from her lips. As though she could not supress it.

Outside there was a sudden commotion, and they both heard the loud deep voice of the doorman that Marco had left guarding the entrance to the room. They could not make out the words, but the voice sounded commanding. There was a sudden loud thump, followed by a howl of pain. Then silence.

"Should I go rescue your brother?" said Marco quizzically, looking towards the door. He turned back to look at Tanya, her green-eyes now wide with fear, stared back at him. God, you have beautiful eyes, he thought.

Tanya eventually shook her head. "This mess is all his fault," she wailed, and then after a pause, she added angrily. "Did you see how thrilled he was when you gave him the money? Not a second thought about what might happen to me if he lost it all again. Bastard. I hate him," she spat.

She began to cry again, and complain that he had lost it all. Marco interceded quickly, desperate not to waste more time on her complaining. They had made a deal, and now he was going to make sure she kept to it.

He smiled, and told her it would be okay. He tried to make his voice as calm and natural as possible, despite his growing excitement at having her at his mercy.

"Come here," he said and he kissed her again. He allowed her to pull away, and once again she sat looking at him, unblinking, awaiting his next move.

"You have the most incredible eyes," he said and he thought he saw a reaction. He told himself it was a faint hint of her liking his compliment. Marco laughed at the way he was kidding himself. He pushed her dark-brown hair back off her shoulders and then reaching behind her, he slowly unzipped the back of her dress. Tanya closed her eyes as the zip gradually descended down her back.

"You said we weren't going to today," she said urgently, not really making sense, but it was obvious what she meant. She then anxiously grabbed hold of his hands to stop him going any further. He stopped and looked at her.

"Let me go Tanya," he said calmly. The tone was clear, he was being patient with her, but there was a limit to how tolerant he would be. In a very measured way he added, "Remember you are now one of our special hostesses. It's all about entertaining the client. Doing exactly what he wants. Whatever that is." She reluctantly let go of Marco's hands, and she sat still, watching him, as he lowered the left shoulder strap of her dress with his left hand. He placed his right hand onto her shoulder. Her skin felt soft and warm. As he repeated the process with the other strap, she turned to face him. It looked as though she was about to speak so he reached forward and made her kiss him again. He was fed up with her protests.

"Your incredible," Marco said, his eyes wandering over her body, clearly admiring what he saw. He pulled her to her feet, before kissing her again. They stood, Marco holding her to him, as they continued to kiss some more, before he began to drop to his knees in front of her. Kissing down her body as he descended. When he was kneeling, he pulled her dress down further, revealing a lacy black bra, firmly underwired. He smiled, he had guessed as much. He reached behind her and expertly unclipped it.

Tanya momentarily crossed her arms across her chest, but she did not resist him when he pulled them back to her sides.

"Let me look at you," he said. She did not move again, letting her bra fall silently to the floor. When he told her to, she placed her hands on his shoulders and she braced herself as he pulled her dress over her hips and down to the ground. It took several tugs from side to side, but gradually it came down.

Marco kissed her on the tummy, and then to Tanya's surprise, he stepped back from her, before sitting down on a nearby armchair.

"You are incredible," he said. He made a circular motion with his hand. "Turn around," he said. "I want to admire my prize." She complied, slowly rotating around. "I can't wait till we make love." He added. "But for now, that must wait," he sighed. "You guys can have this room for as long as you want today. I guess you and your brother will have some things to discuss." Tanya blushed, her anger rising again at the mention of her stupid sibling. "Remember don't do anything stupid, keep your end of the bargain and all will be well," continued Marco and then in lighter tone, "I will be in touch. Real soon!" And then he left.

As soon as he was gone Tanya collapsed on the bed, trying to make sense of a very difficult day. She wrapped herself in the duvet, wondering if the doorman had hurt her brother very badly and if she really cared. Of course, she did. He was the only reason she was doing this. To save him! How though would she get through what she had to do? Her stomach tightened at the mere thought of it.

In another room, a few floors apart Marco did the same thing. He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, reviewing the day. It was a good job he had gone to the control room he thought, otherwise none of these events would have followed. Perhaps it was time to take a greater interest in his father's business. His mind wandered back to what had happened.

Part two

Earlier that day Marco had wandered into the casino control room, nodding to the two bouncers on the door who stepped aside to let him in. He may only have just finished university, but they knew better than to mess with the boss's son. When he was inside, and the doormen had closed it behind him, Marco stood silently surveying the scene in front of him. He was bored and looking for some distraction, so god knows why he had come here.

Surprisingly his father was there. That could only mean bad news; Marco knew enough to know that already. Anyway, you could taste the tension in the air, and at those times it was only Marco who was brave enough to face his dad. Maybe there could be some entertainment here after all. Winding up his father was Marco's favourite game.

His father had his back to him, sitting in front of a large bank of television screens. It was clear he was staring hard at them, a phone to his ear. All of the screens were showing from different angles the same couple. They were playing roulette. A mugs game thought Marco. Fools, don't they realise the house always win, but people with more money than sense seemed to enjoy losing their cash. Occasionally, those so desperate, there seemed no other way took their chances. Marco imagined this couple were foolish rather than loaded, the ones who could pay rarely got the attention of his father.

His father was asking for clarification on how much the couple owed. Marco could not hear the answer. However, it was clearly a large sum for his father to clenched his fists into a tight ball. Marco watched as his old man's knuckles turned white. He listened as his dad said in a measured tone they would discuss later how this had happened. That was not a conversation that would go well for whoever's mess this was.

Marco interested now, looked harder at the screen, and then partly to annoy his father and partly to satisfy his curiosity, he reached forward and grabbed the joystick that controlled one of the cameras. He zoomed in and focussed on the wife of the man who had been gambling so badly.

Marco whistled to himself, "very nice," he said quietly. "Very nice indeed!" The lady concerned was absolutely gorgeous.

Surprised at being allowed to go this far. Marco focussed the camera on the woman's face. Noting her green eyes and long dark brown hair that hung loosely over her shoulders. She was stunningly pretty, taking Marco's breath away. He had already seen her black dress was just below the knee in length, and had a plunging neckline, that showed off an impressive cleavage. It was clearly not an expensive dress, but she still looked great in it. Someone behind Marco let out a "wow" as he focussed the camera on the woman's cleavage. There was a hint around the shoulders of a black bra strap, showing the two wonderful mounds of taut flesh and deep valley between them were getting some help. There was no arguing though this woman had great tits. As Marco zoomed out a little, the girl looked straight into the camera, a scared, frightened look that made Marco want her all the more. His dick began to harden in his pants and the beginnings of an idea formed in his mind. He swiftly rejected the idea as not something his father would go for.

He had been back from university six weeks and had not got laid once. No one wanted to get close, to the son, of a man so powerful as his father. Away at college he was a no body and stood as much chance, more with his good looks and athletic figure, as anyone of getting into a girl's knickers. He was used to regular sex; six weeks was an eternity without it.

At that point, his father snatched the control of the camera back, and Marco jumped back to reality.

Expecting a blast of his father's temper, Marco was surprised when all he got was a question. His father's tone was calm and measured. The question was simple. What would Marco do about the couple? They already owed the casino a lot of money, and the front of house manager, now finally aware of what was happening, was asking should he let them continue to gamble.

Marco's father was convinced his son would say no, and in many ways, he had only asked because he was sure Marco would do the only sensible thing. Then if they could not pay, well there were ways of getting the money, or at least making an example of them to discourage further offenders.

"I think I should meet them first." Marco said.

"What?" Said his father.

"You asked me what I would do." Marco said. "I'll decide when I meet them."

His father's first reaction was to explode, but he knew that was often all Marco was trying to do. Annoy him and get him to lose his temper. So, trying his best to act calm. He stood up, passed the phone to Marco and left the room.

"I'll leave it to you then," he said, as he retreated. He was sure the casino would get its money back, and anyway they could afford it if it didn't. Failure would be leverage over his son, something to never let him forget.

Marco held the phone limply in his hand, aware a voice on the other end was repeatedly asking for instructions.

"Bring them to the green room," Marco found himself saying and then repeating into the phone. Finally, the person on the other end grasped this strange request and said he would sort it out. Marco sat at the screen watching, partly because he thought it best to keep the couple waiting and partly because he had no idea what he was going to do. The earlier rejected plan popped back into his head.

When Marco felt he had waited long enough he too headed out of the control room. He had walked several yards before suddenly having an idea; Marco turned and then ordered one of the bouncers to follow him. Showing a little muscle in the Green room would not do any harm he thought. He told the doorman he was to say nothing, and to not react to anything that happened or was said.

"Just look menacing," said Marco simply.

Part two

The meeting with the couple was long, but ultimately successful. At least for Marco! He showed just the right level of resistance to letting them continue gambling, that it kept open the possibility that he might actually let them. So, the man kept on pleading with all his might to convince Marco. He had heard his father talk about the deluded ones, who needed just one more spin of the wheel or throw of the dice to turn their luck around. They were fools and this was a 24-carat example. It was almost too easy; once the man had the idea he might get to continue gambling, he would agree to anything. The fate of his wife did not seem to concern him. That was good, after all it was not the husband that interested Marco.

Marco eventually grew bored with the constant pleading, so decided it was time to turn the conversation in the direction he wanted it to go.

"So, it seems the casino has already lost a lot of money on stakes you have placed you cannot cover," said Marco thoughtfully, delighted he had stared the man down and got him to stop whining "So I say again why would I risk losing more?" Again, he managed to stop the man speaking by looking him straight in the eye, before adding. "Have you nothing else of value? If I am going to give you something, you have to give me something in return. Something I want. It's how this works" At this point he looked straight at the women, he now knew to be called Tanya and smiled a wide warm smile. All the time the man shook his head.

Marco repeated this ritual several times, each time the man responded that he hadn't. Probably he had already gambled away anything of value. It was after all a common story. Marco lengthened further he long stares at Tanya, dropping his eyes to her cleavage and back up again. A warm smile right across his face, hoping this conveyed the lust he felt. Finally, Tanya realised what was happening. At first, she shook her head and mouthed no silently a few times.

"Oh my god," she said, suddenly speaking loudly now, before standing up and facing her husband, she said. "He means me. You idiot. He wants me."

Marco also stood up. Now they had got the idea, he would leave them to talk it through. Tanya slumped back into her chair. She had expected Marco to deny it, but no he really did mean her. Oh god what a mess she thought.

"Fuck, he does mean me," she said, looking venomously at the man she was with. She realised he was not reacting the way she expected; in fact, he seemed to be seriously considering it.

As Marco went he told the bouncer to stand at the door and make sure they did not leave.

"I'll return in fifteen minutes. You either pay up, or she is security on you gambling some more to recover your loses, or." He stopped and smiled. "My friend here," at this he tapped the bouncer on the shoulder, "gets some of his friends and takes you both for a little drive. A one-way trip."

When Marco returned he discovered the answer was unsurprisingly no to all options. He was not daft enough to think it would be that easy, but he would keep pushing.

"I see," said Marco. "So, I am afraid I have to ask you to settle your debts."

He handed over an invoice to the man's shaking hands. Marco let the silence hang in the air for a long time. The man handed the bill over to Tanya who could not stop gasping when she read it. Marco turned to Tanya and said.

"You understand what we are going to do to you both, don't you?" He said. "This is your one chance to save both of you."

"You won't get away with this," spat back Tanya. "What about the police?" Marco pushed the phone towards her.

"Go ahead," he said. "Call them now." You don't think our influence goes very wide and very deep with the police force? They can arrest you if you like. I'd enjoy my little visits to you in solitary. I promise you no one will come when you scream for help."

"I won't sleep with you?" she said, bluntly.

"Really? Do you have a choice? Said Marco. "Anyway, would it really be that bad?", Tanya hated the way he lounged back, smiling, completely confident he would win. Deep down she knew he was right though.

It was the man who spoke though, "she isn't my wife," he said quietly. "She is my younger sister." Marco was genuinely surprised; he had not expected that, he just assumed they were married. He looked down at the paperwork in front of him. The casino had been checking the man out and had been remise enough not to point out he was single.

"Who cares?" Said Marco. "I don't. What matters is does your younger sister really want you and her to survive."

Eventually Tanya agreed. She of course had no choice. It had taken a long time, but Marco always knew he would get her.

"We agree," Tanya had said, very suddenly and very quietly, before turning to her brother. "You had better win." She said. She played hardball from this point and Marco allowed her to. He agreed to give them the same amount again that they owed.

"Double your money and I get half and you get half and we are quits. Lose it and Tanya is mine till the amount you owe now is paid off." Marco summarised their deal.

"Oh no buster, one night, that's all." Said Tanya shocked now. She had assumed they were talking about just one time.

"That's not the offer." Said Marco. "The offer is you will work here as one of our special hostesses."

"Oh, I can guess what they do," said Tanya tartly. "Special hostesses!"

"And you will be one of them," said Marco, ignoring the sarcasm. "On half pay till the debt is clear. It should take about six months. If you are any good at it."

"Oh, shit you have done this before," said Tanya suddenly. Marco smiled, hoping that would convey a yes. He hadn't, but he knew people who had.

"No way," said Tanya. "I won't do it." But in the end, she had to agree, especially after a little brotherly persuasion. He was just focussed on getting the money. Finally, the deal was done.

It took them two days to lose the money, and indeed at first, they had some success, but the money was as expected lost. Marco watched on the camera as some of his staff discretely led a crying Tanya and her brother away. He gave them time to get used to the idea in their hotel room, before Marco went and made the final arrangements with them.

Part three

Tanya had been given time to make preparations back home, before coming back out to the casino to start work. It seemed they at least took good care of their staff, providing smart rooms to live in, as well as the good salary. They even flew her back first class. Actually, if she had been getting all of her earnings then Tanya would have been on amazing money, but thanks to her brother she was only getting half. She vowed to save as much as she could, to end this nightmare as fast as possible. I should be able to pay this off faster than six months she thought. It was a trap really, the better job she did, the more she would earn, but having to do the job at all made her go cold.

The first day had been long and tiring, endless orientation sessions, learning so much Tanya thought her head would go pop. The good thing it was only about the hotel and working there. The second day was better; lie in, morning to laze around the pool.

"Get a tan ladies," all the newbies had been told, afterwards there was the uniform fitting.

Tanya was not keen on the uniform. It was a short black dress, strapless, with buttons all the way down the front. It was so short it barely covered her ass. Hostesses were not allowed to wear bras, but there was no room for one anyway thought Tanya miserably. Around her neck was to be worn a loose white cord which acted as kind of necktie. Her legs were always to be bare and on her feet, there were black high-heeled shoes.

braindump
braindump
300 Followers
12