The Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather smiled down at me before planting a long kiss on my still quivering lips. It calmed my body and rekindled my desire. I reached behind her, cupping her buttocks in my hands. They were firm and plump and I wanted to massage every single inch of them. I ran my fingers across them before settling on the taut muscles of her thighs. I grabbed a leg in each hand, spreading them wide over my waist. I ran my fingers up her thighs, she straddled me. I slid one hand inside while the other worked her clit. Her muffled moan of desire escaped through our kiss as the tip of her blond braid tickled my still exposed breast. Her juices moistened my hand as I worked her into a heated frenzy. She moved her hips in an urgent rhythm on my hands and I responded by plunging my fingers further into her. Her body writhed as it moved in circular motions, grinding her clit against my thumb.

She admitted to me that she was so caught up in the moment that even the slightest touch was euphoric for her. I licked my lips before wrapping their moistness around the tips of her breast. Her sighs of pleasure encouraged me as I began sucking, harder and harder until it seemed I would take all of it into my mouth, devouring the soft creamy flesh. Heather was unable to suppress the orgasm sweeping across her, forcing her body to convulse as her sweet juices covered my hands and took us over the edge.

She collapsed on the ground beside me. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, sharing a deep kiss before Heather rested her head on my shoulder and began to nibble on my ear. It was not long before she covered my lips with hers.

Her lips were so soft pressed into mine, her tongue flicking out to meet mine. In unison we embraced, our hot sexually tensed bodies touching one another's, as we melted again into a long deep passionate kiss. Once again her perfume made a glaze cover my eyes as we pushed our nakedness into each other. We each raised a leg, allowing our pussies to feel one another's, as we pressed together. Her pussy lips felt as soft as the lips I was kissing, the soft skin covering mine. I could feel the heat of her smooth mound burning into mine as we began humping each other, grinding into one another as our kiss deepened. I could feel the moistness from us both as it slickened our mashed mounds, our own lubricant slickening our hot pussies.

Breaking our embrace and kiss, I slid down the front of her leaving a trail of saliva as I made my way to her stiff nipple and sucked it between my lips. It was so hard and long, almost like a small cock in an erected state it jutted out, onto my swirling tongue. Sucking at it like a new born, Heather pressed her pussy into me as she made small whimpering sounds, her fingers locked onto my head, making sure what I was doing, wouldn't stop any too soon, as I switched breast feasting on her elongated nipples. All at once she put both her hands atop my head and pushed south, guiding my flicking tongue down across her flat stomach, to her hairless mound between her now spread eagle legs.

Her taste was exquisite as I took long bottom to top licks of her pussy. Spreading her labia wide with my fingers, I teased at her tiny hole, swirling my tongue around the very outside, but not letting it enter her. Heather reached down drawing her legs to her chest exposing her self completely as I began exploring her tiny brown hole with my tongue. I pulled the few short blonde hairs surrounding it between my lips a pulled slightly on them, as she squealed softly under her breath. Pointing my tongue, I wormed it into her pussy and began fucking her with it. Taking two fingers, I plunged them without resistance straight inside her little brown hole as I tongue fucked her delicious pussy.

Straddling me, she lowered her pussy to my face as I felt her tongue searching out my pussy, her hands spreading me wide open. She ate me like a professional, sucking and licking me in all the right places, knowing what would be the outcome. My clit was so enlarged from her sucking I knew I was about to orgasm at anytime, and I also felt the beginning of hers as she drove her pussy onto my invading tongue, burying it deep inside of her dripping pussy. My ass began to quiver uncontrollably as my juices began to flow down onto her tongue. I was ready to burst, and I was going to make sure I got what I wanted as I slipped a finger up her tight ass. I knew I had pulled her trigger as suddenly my face was awash with hot slick juice pouring from her pussy. We face fucked till we had swallowed each others juices, and we finally stopped bucking into one another's faces.

I laughed deliciously as we continued to play with one another. Heather commented that this is what I get for teasing a woman who was as sexually frustrated as she was. My mouth claimed her nipple and as teeth raked across it's soft surface. I reveled in the moaning of my name as our bodies slid closer to one another. There was no air between us. No space. We seemed to melt into one another and she gave to me as well as I gave to her.

I dragged my nails down the front of her body, before I opened her thighs again and pressed my fingers inside of her for more. She was already beyond wet and she tried to gasp as I began to fuck her, her voice was low and dry. She spread her legs wider so my fingers went deeper and deeper. Her moans grew more desperate. My face was just inches away from hers, and she bit her lip before kissing me softly. I pushed hard one last time before I felt her hips buck, she clenched her eyes shut before letting her orgasm take over, she let out an earth shattering moan and she climaxed, her legs tightened around my fingers before relaxing herself.

She moved back up to my mouth and kissed me again; I loved the feel of her lips on mine. I moved my hand down her spectacular body, feeling every inch of her tremendous curves. We were kissing so passionately I never wanted it to end. Her tongue was working wonders in my mouth; she is a fantastic kisser. She cried out, throwing her head back and I began kissing her neck. She moaned as I fucked her harder. I removed my fingers from inside her and worked her clit.

"You're so amazing," she groaned. Our wet lips kissed again, our tongues entwined, our warm bodies rubbing against each other. She sank her teeth into my neck.

"Ah!" I moaned as I felt the delicious pang erupt from under where she bit me.

"Oh my fucking god," she screamed. She wrapped her fingers into my hair as her whole body tensed, as did mine. Both earth-shattering climaxes filled the air as we both came together. I could feel her warmth drip onto my hip as we both fell apart.

I decided I wasn't finished with her yet. "I'll show you how talented I can be." I kissed down her body, every inch of her didn't get unnoticed. I parted her legs and began licking her clit, gently blowing on it. She began moaning again as I worked my tongue on her clit then moved inside her, working my way in and out; she seemed to enjoy it because she groaned louder, each one was more labored and panted.

"I'm going to come again," she screamed. I licked her harder as I felt her whole body shake. I felt her warmth enter my mouth and I took it gladly from her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as my fingers eased in and out of her. I muffled her moans by kissing her roughly.

"God, you're so fucking good," she moaned. I fucked her harder. She tried her hardest not to scream, but she let rip as she climaxed again, I felt her body tense as she let her orgasm soar through her body, then she relaxed. Her breathing began to calm as she got her breath back. We were both exhausted now, our hot, sweaty bodies collapse on one another.

"You're so amazing, I've never ever come like that before" she complimented.

I smiled, showing my appreciation. Then she dived on me, she kissed me deeply, she worked her way down my body, down my trousers and inside me. It felt so good. Her fingers worked wonders inside me, she had me wet from the moment she kissed me.

"Oh god, that feels incredible, oh baby," I moaned. She used her thumb to massage my clit. I could feel myself coming already, I tried to hold back but I felt my whole body tremble as I my orgasm soared through my body; I lost myself for a moment before returning back.

"Wow," I whispered, getting my breath back. We lay in each other's arms and exchanged tender kisses.

"I don't want to go, Angelica." she whispered against my cheek.

"Then don't." I told her, stroking her gorgeous blonde head, "Stay with me."

We kissed and I began to kiss her breasts. She cooed my name as she struggled to reason.

"It's ok. I know. He will wonder where you are." I said kissing her on the forehead.

She looked up at with her damp big blue eyes, she smiled and kissed me gently on the lips, my heart was beating so fast, her kiss became more desperate. Heather's hands were every where. I pulled my legs around her waist and she started kissing my neck, she left a huge love bite, her hands roamed my bare skin, her touch sent shivers throughout my body, she was electrifying, her tongue explored my mouth.

"This," she said slowly, exhaustingly, "You..."

She paused and thought for a moment, "I don't want this to end."

I took her hand and held it. "It doesn't have to." I assured you.

"Thank you." Heather smiled.

"You're amazing," she whispered. She kissed and licked down my body, she kissed right down my leg and back up, she started gently licking my clit, I became wet instantly, her tongue worked wonders on me, I screamed in ecstasy, I gripped the legs of the coffee table ready to let go, she could tell I was ready to climax so she began teasing me. "Please," I moaned desperately. She teased a little more, before finally pushing on harder, my whole body shook. "Oh my god, that's fucking fantastic," I screamed. She then pushed her fingers inside me, pushing harder and harder until I climaxed again.

She crawled up my body with a satisfactory smile on her face and left me something to think about. As she dressed, we continued to explore one another playfully. Neither one of us wanted to turn away from this moment, this magic we had been and were creating. She stood fully clothed, both of us joking about our sore bodies and the inability to walk with wobbly legs. We kissed one final time as I opened the door.

Heather stood in the doorway. She hesitated, kissed me passionately before getting a few steps of separation between us. "Can I see you again?" she asked.

"Heather," I laughed deliciously on the inside, "Anytime, my dear."

"Then I'll see you around Angelica." She smiled and slowly turned away.

Heather walked off into the dark night, exactly like she had the night before. This time had been different. We were now lovers. Of what degree only time would tell. I would welcome Heather to me many more times in the coming months as she battled through a nasty divorce and got her ex-husband fired for taking classified government papers home with him.

She moved to Paris and began to do some modeling about a year ago. Despite being a woman in her forties, she held well against women half her age. I might share a few more episodes between this incredible lover and myself, who knows. Heather was a very special woman and she is a dear friend. A friend that I hope continues to find herself and achieves all that she wants and more.

12