The Boss's Wife

Story Info
I would do anything for him...
5.6k words
4.22
59.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

Chapter One

It was early not yet six o'clock. I was wide awake so I rolled out of bed, showered, got dressed, and then drove in my royal blue Lotus to Keirdran's house.

I probably should have called before I just showed up or at the least knocked on the door before entering, but then I had a key.

I was quiet as I tiptoed to his bedroom, not sure what I was expecting to find. The light sleeper that he was his eyes cracked open as soon as I stood in the doorway.

I had known him all my life. He was my best friend, nothing more, nothing less, but I still had yet to meet the male who could out-do him in the looks department. His deep mahogany skin tone and those piercing dark-brown eyes were a deadly combination. I had never been immune.

Without speaking I began to pull my t-shirt over my head.

He grinned a crooked grin at me, then mouthed to me to hold on a minute, from getting undressed I presumed.

He sat up in bed then pulled his five year old daughter from underneath his blanket. I hadn't even seen her little tiny self.

He carried her out of the room.

The moment he came back in to his bedroom, he attacked me. I was prepared for it, hot and burning for him.

In no time at all he was flat on his back in his bed and I was riding him as if my life depended on it.

It wasn't just that I hadn't had sex in a few weeks. It was Keir. No man on earth had what he had or could do to me what he could.

He was like a steel log encased in satin. I creamed all over him; it was so good. Always so very good!

After he had enough of allowing me to lead he flipped us over and began carving my tunnel with his big dick.

I wasn't a vocal screamer. I screamed in my head while coming hard enough for him to feel it. He sped his strokes up when he felt my pussy squeezing the life out of his cock.

"Shit," he grunted as I felt him emptying his come into me moments later.

"What did I tell you about doing that?" he asked, as he grabbed then palmed my ass and my thigh.

"Doing what?" I asked him, just as out of breath as he sounded. My mind was in post-orgasmic heaven.

"I wasn't ready to come yet," he answered.

"Oh well—I was," I told him, and then cracked up laughing.

He moved off of me. He lay on his back beside me on the bed. I turned into him and he pulled me close. Sometimes I just needed to be near him. This was one of those times.

My eyes drifted closed. I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Chapter Two

Brandy, Winnie's mother, Keirdran's ex-wife was in the kitchen when I walked in.

She had dark cocoa colored skin and a flawless complexion, long black shiny hair, sexy physique. Looking at her I wondered why Keir had divorced her, again.

She rolled her eyes at me as she spoke.

"Nice to see you here as usual, welcome as always," she snapped.

The two of them must have been fighting, I thought.

I held my hands up in white flag fashion. "I just came to get some food," I said evenly.

I grabbed a bowl, spoon, half gallon of milk and a box of cereal, and then left.I was not about to get into their little; whatever they had going on.

Winnie, their five year old daughter was on the couch in the living room. Bubble Guppies played on the television while she sat eating a plate of bacon, eggs and mini pancakes. She sat watching it as if her very eyesight depended on her being riveted to the television. Kids and their cartoons.

"So what's up little bit," I teased.

She looked at me with those dark eyes she inherited from her father, laughing along with the smile on her face.

Winnie was like the little sister I never had. I felt for her the way I felt for her father, like there was an unbreakable bond between us, that even though we weren't related by blood, we were family.

"So what are your parents arguing about?" I asked her while eating my Captain Crunch, the taste of my early childhood. I never got tired of eating them.

She shrugged.

A commercial came on the television. I checked the time. It was almost ten a.m.

"Don't you have soccer practice in a minute?" I asked Winnie.

When she nodded her head yes, I grabbed the car keys off the table in front of me then told her I'd be right back.

Brandy and Keirdran were still speaking heatedly in the kitchen when I popped my head in.

"I'm going to take the little one to soccer practice," I told no one in particular.

"Why is she spending the time with your daughter that you are supposed to be?" Brandi snapped at Keirdran.

"Hold up! That's not what this is," I snapped. "You two are in here arguing and shit and its damn near ten o'clock. I volunteered so you could finish your little discussion." I frowned at her, tempering my anger.

I couldn't understand why she was on that bullshit when she knew that Keir was a great father, whether I was around or not.

"I'm taking the Murcie," I told him, showing him that I had the keys.

"Don't touch my car Nyeki," he said.

"Well seeing as I have the keys I don't think there's too much you can do about it," I taunted him.

"What are you two arguing about anyway?"

"None of your business Nanny McPhee," Brandy snapped.

I wanted to tell the bitch to make her mind up, but didn't. I guess she caught the look that Keir shot me and it ticked her off because she was almost yelling when I left the kitchen.

Winnie was already dressed in her uniform and was ready to go. She ran off to say goodbye to her parents.

We hopped in the Lamborghini, buckled up then drove through the streets of the burbs they lived in, to the field where her team practiced.

Winnie was a good little runner. I found it entertaining to the watch the little characters toss the ball around. Their coach was this mocha-brown skinned beauty who used to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. She was into Keir, but then so were over half of the mother's of Winnie's teammates.

During the practice, Keir sent me a text message: Don't scratch my car.

I rolled my eyes.

***

Chapter Three

The house was full of his friends when I dropped Winnie back off. I handed Keir receipts, his credit card, and keys.

Mareo, Keir's other best friend pulled me into his lap on the chair he was sitting on. "When are you going to stop playing and let me put my baby in you?" he asked.

I laughed while smiling at him.

"You know you want my baby," he argued.

"I'm still thinking about it," I teased.

"Keir said it was cool," he told me.

"Keir doesn't own me."

"I know. I was just getting his permission since ya'll are so tight."

"You know what-- you're very good. You'd have me strung out if I let you?"

"Nah-- I wouldn't do that to you. I want you."

"Yo get up out of his lap. Keep your hands off her," Keir said when he walked back into the living room.

"This isn't Brandi," Mareo said as he held me on his lap. "You need to stop being selfish."

"I know she isn't Brandi. Why don't you go get Bran to sit on your lap," Keir told his best friend.

I laughed and got up out of Mareo's lap.

Chapter Four

"I am so sick of your shit," Brandi said to me when she came over a few nights later. I was making dinner for Keir and Winnie. She walked into the kitchen, with a McDonald's bag saw me, and just started going off.

"This is why I'm divorced now; why I could never truly have him, because of you," she said heatedly.

"And where the fuck where you when he needed you

all those years ago? You fucking left him. I had his baby. I stuck by his side while you just thought of yourself.

"You can have his dumb ass, but you can't have my child. Go have your fucking own," she spit at me.

"I'm not trying to be Winnie's mother," I said quietly. Her words had cut me, a little too deeply. I was on the verge of tears. Keir had to work late so I just--"

"Fuck you! You're not shit. You're not even a good friend. I don't know what the fuck he sees in you."

She looked like she was going to cry, as we eyed

each other.

Keir got up from the table. I couldn't quite meet his eyes.

Tears ran down her face. I held mine in.

Brandi always got emotional when Keir didn't sleep with her, and she always blamed me. She always attacked me and he always felt guilty, and then he'd sleep with her. He'd try, and she would ruin it on her own. I didn't care what she thought about me, I knew that she didn't deserve him.

"Ki, I'm going to give Brandi a ride home. I might be gone a while," he told me.

I nodded without looking at him.

The two of them left.

Winnie and I ate dinner and then she took a bath. We read a story before getting her into bed.

I was cleaning up the kitchen when Keir made it home. Being unable to face him made me think about how we'd never talked about those years ago when he'd been in trouble and I had left Michigan. I knew he didn't blame me for leaving, even though he thought I had left for my sake.

So much happened in that time that I couldn't speak to him about it, ever. I never planned to. Sometimes Brandi drove distance between us by bringing it up. But I don't know, Keir was the other half of my soul so unless he told me to get out of his life, I had no plans to do that either.

He complimented me on what I made as he sat at the kitchen table to eat. The silence between us was still uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about—

"Nyeki!" he bit out cutting me off. I knew what he meant when he sounded like that. He didn't want to hear what I had to say.

I'd planned to stay over but I decided to go home to my apartment. I needed to be alone where I could cry and be sad in peace. Where no one had to know how deeply I hurt most of the time; because I couldn't forget the time I'd spent away from Keir during the hell he'd been going through, and I didn't want to forget.

***

Chapter Five

I was driving through the city streets on my way to the mall, when my cell phone rang.

I answered it without looking at the ID first, thinking it could only be one of a few people.

The Irish accent made me pause.

He said few a words. He needed to see me, which obviously meant that he was in town, again.

We agreed to meet in an hour.

I nervously rode the elevator up to the top floor of the luxurious hotel, and then got off when it opened up into the foyer of the penthouse.

Egan, Lorcan's personal assistant/ bodyguard opened the door for me. He showed me into the living room.

Lorcan sat on the couch in the spacious sitting area. He'd cut his hair even shorter. His hazel eyes were still filled with what looked like hostility, as they rested on me.

"My son has been asking about his—mother. Apparently not knowing anything about you is affecting his behavior at school."

I listened not knowing what to say or what he was getting at.

"He wants to get to know you, he said more slowly, like I was hearing-impaired and like he was very frustrated. I want my son to be happy."

My heart rate sped up. I felt something akin to panic. The time I spent with Lorcan was by no means a happy time for me; the forced sex in the beginning, and he'd been so hateful. He'd made me suffer in so many ways, and then I'd become pregnant. It was like a nightmare, one that I relived too many nights--"but all of that was way too much to think about at the moment.

I rubbed my forehead with my hand trying to stave off the headache I could feel coming on.

"I understand how hard this must be on you," he snapped sarcastically.

It was hard on me. Very hard! He was the reason I still had nightmares, couldn't be very happy, no matter how hard I tried.

"He hasn't seen me since he was a few months old," I argued. Maybe he just thinks that you should get married again. Maybe he wants a sibling or something--"

"Are you offering?" he interjected coldly.

"No."

"Then don't bother bringing that up to me."

"I am satisfied with the marriage that I have now. And I think I'd know if Sorcha was looking for a mother or his mother," he spit, before snapping at me to sit down.

I sat down on the couch farthest from him.

"I've relocated him here to Ann Arbor," Lorcan told me.

"You can't just drop in on my life like this, after you forced me to give him up.

"I didn't force you to do anything, he roared. I asked you to make a decision. You chose your lover."

"He's not my lover--"

"Okay then, that friend of yours that you fuck, whose marriage you helped ruin because you couldn't stay out of his bed, whose daughter you treat like your very own."

Tears pricked my eyes. Lorcan had asked me to choose Keir's life or being a mother to my son. Keir knew nothing about Sorcha or my marriage and I'd never wanted him to know what I'd done. It didn't matter if it was for him to save his life; I knew that he wouldn't thank me for it. I'd allowed him to believe that I had left him for two years when he'd been going through the worst situation of his life, to protect myself.

Lorcan stood. He walked over to me. He handed me a large envelope.

"Open it," he barked at me, when I just looked at it.

I opened it to find information the home he'd purchased, bank account information, and a few other things, all with my legal name on the end. Slaine. There were keys in the envelope as well.

According to the school information; Sorcha was assigned to the same school as Winnie. It was a good school; a private school.

"Sorcha is at the house. You can accompany me there now to see him," Lorcan's voice cut in on my thoughts.

"Now, I repeated, stunned, like right now?"

"Yes Nyeki. Why did you have something more important to do?"

I rode quietly in the back of Lorcan's car with him and Egan. I couldn't believe that this was happening; that I would get to see my son.

I was very nervous as we parked in the driveway of the large house, not knowing what to do at all.

"Are you sure about this Slaine? What if he doesn't like me or doesn't want me around? What then?"I asked.

"I've told you that I recognize that I have made a

mistake in not allowing you to be a part of Sorcha's life," he said, in his end of discussion tone of voice.

"But what have you told him about me? That I just left him? That I didn't want him—"

"It doesn't matter what I told him. He's expecting

you now."

Chapter Six

I walked to the door of the house along with Lorcan. My palms were sweaty and my body heat was raised. I took a deep breath in that didn't help much.

When I saw Sorcha; I almost started instantly bawling. He had a red tinted, curly, brown, skin that was the color of honey, a curly afro and eyes that were a mixture of green and brown. His lips, his nose; they were unmistakably mine. He was unmistakably mine.

Sorcha wore a designer dress shirt, jeans, and a

pair of Jordan's.

The longer I looked at him the more that I could see how much he looked like his father as much as he looked like me. He was a perfect blend of the both of us.

My heart dissolved in my chest as he looked at me, like he was studying me or maybe was wary of me.

"Are you my mother?" he asked me in a very thick Irish accent.

I told him that I was through the lump in my throat. He moved aside to let me and Lorcan, who I'd all but forgotten, into the house.

I couldn't really speak but he hugged his father who squatted down to get a kiss from Sorcha while an older woman who introduced herself as Sorcha's nanny, Brighid, and was clearly Irish as well, hovered in the background.

Lorcan left the room as Sorcha and I sat on the couch to talk. Sorcha told me that I was very pretty, and then he asked me if he could give me a hug. I had to bite my lip very hard in order to not let the tears that I felt inside, fall.

Just seeing him in front of me hurt. I wanted nothing more than to touch him, kiss him, and hold him.

Sorcha gave me a tour of the house while talking to me about him and asking me about me. I thought that he was very mature for his age. Winnie was two months older than Sorcha, but he seemed a lot older than her. He was his father's son. I could see the pride that Lorcan had as he moved around the background while Sorcha and I talked.

I stayed for dinner. Brighid cooked some traditional Irish potato casserole. It was good.

Sorcha asked me while at the table, if I'd ever been to Ireland. I told him that I had lived there for over a year when I was pregnant with him.

He told me that he only had one picture of me. He told me it was taken before he was born. He said that he slept with it near his bed.

I recalled seeing the picture when I'd gone into his bedroom. His bed was made like a pirate ship. He told me that he loved to sail more than anything. I told him that Ann Arbor was a good place for it.

It was a little too easy to forget that he was only five, until I happened to look at him. Seeing him made me instantly feel like I would do anything to keep him right where he was at the moment.

He asked me to read him a story while he bathed. He even had little ships in his bathroom that he played with while I read a story called, "My Gym Partner's A Monkey."

After his bath; Sorcha asked me to tuck him into bed. I leaned into him sniffing his soft skin and he hugged me tight as he climbed underneath his blanket. He asked me if I were going to stay. I knew that his father had already told him I was.

I told him that I would sleep right down the hall.

I stayed with him until he fell asleep.

I went downstairs and found that my phone was buzzing. I picked it up to find that Keir had been calling me all afternoon. I sat on the couch in the living room about to call him back when Lorcan came into the living room.

"Put the phone away and come to bed Nyeki," he told me.

I left my phone on the table, and then followed Lorcan upstairs.

"What is he going to think if he sees us together?" I asked Lorcan as we showered together.

"I have an apartment downtown. He knows that."

The moment we made it to the bedroom, Lorcan asked me when the last time that I had sex was. I told him the truth, about a week before.

He took a condom from his pant pocket. He slid it onto his already rigid cock. Sometimes I thought he actually got aroused from being pissed off.

When he slid into me from the back while gripping my hair, he asked me whether or not he should have to use condoms to fuck his wife.

I answered him no, that he shouldn't have to. He kept me up all night reminding me that he had a very long memory. I worried about the noise we made but he told me that the walls in the house were very well insulated. Still, I tried to keep my moans in.

I wasn't in the least happy with the fact that he could please me sexually. I used to cry about it afterwards, when I'd hated him with everything in me.

Chapter Seven

It hit me hard the moment I remembered where I was, when I woke up. The two window curtains that were near the bed I slept in had been opened. Lorcan was not in the queen sized bed with me. I sat up in the bed just as there was a tiny knock at the door.

Hearing Sorcha's little voice' I hurriedly pulled on a t-shirt and shorts, and then I opened the door to see Sorcha standing in his pajamas. We had breakfast together. Brighid let me know that Slaine would be back later and that he'd left the car. His driver was ready to take Sorcha and me anywhere that we needed to go.

Sorcha told me that he needed some things for

school. He had a supply list.

Back in the bedroom I'd slept in; I found a closet full of clothes that fit me, from jeans to formal wear. I was two sizes bigger since I'd had Sorcha. I had no idea how Lorcan knew what size clothes to buy me.

They were all nice things, expensive, but that was to be expected. When I'd lived with him before, I'd had staff to take care of virtually everything for me. All I'd had to do after a while, was be dressed or undressed and to wait for Lorcan to get home or to come see me.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers
12