The Boss's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
More adventures for this slut.
2.9k words
4.33
43.2k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

More Adventures for this Slut

Having gone through the mall and park experience I wasn't sure what she would do next. I would never have believed she was capable of doing what she already had. This is a true story and its mine.

We drove straight to the hotel from the park. She was so wired she was shaking and talking a mile a minute as she took off her clothes and started the shower.

"That was so fucking incredible. I have never squirted that much in my life and from a set of fingers yet. Look at me! I'm nothing more than an oversexed slut whore. All I can think about right now is what sex act will I to do next. I want more and then more -- I'm like an addict! What have you done to me? "

"All I did was give you the space and permission to be who and what you really wanted to be, to live out whatever sexual fantasies you have been hiding your entire life. You know I don't pass judgment on you or what you chose to do. So I guess that means you feel safe enough and believe I will not let anything bad happen."

She stopped and stared at me with her tits sticking out, her nipples hard as rocks, her pussy leaking, her entire body flushed and her hands on her hips -- almost defiant and oblivious to her sexual arousal.

"I started this little seduction for a little action on the side because I found you sexy as hell. I also wanted to make sure you stayed happy and at work. You have become very key to the success of the company. But you are way more clever than I thought and you got to know me better than I do. You just allowed me to be me and played me like a fiddle. You orchestrated every step brilliantly by leading me down the path of my desires right into my own deprivation. No pressure. I will owe you big for that because I am happier now, being the total slut that I was today, than I have been in a very long time. I can't wait to see what's next and find out how far I am really willing to go. But now I need to clean up."

While she was in the shower I took the opportunity to duplicate the SIM card in the camera just in case things didn't go as planned at home. I noticed I took 595 pictures.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel with her hair still wet. Gail threw the towel on the floor, crawled into bed and was asleep before I realized what she was doing. She was out like a light. I read a little and crawled in beside her. Long and very successful day -- very successful. It didn't take long for me either.

The next morning we packed up and loaded the car. We had a long drive back and I wanted to get an early start in case we wanted to make some "stops" along the way. Gail was wearing a grey summer dress that buttoned up the front -- not that it mattered. The top two buttons and the bottom three weren't in use. And there was no doubt she had absolutely nothing else on. When she walked to the car everything moved or swayed. What a fucking body she had! And anyone that was in view stopped and stared. She was in her glory -- her nipples were as hard as rocks and pointed the way.

We got up on the freeway and drove about 35 minutes when she announced she needed to use the ladies room. I checked the gas and decided it was a good time to fill up as well. I noticed a sign for a truck stop and pulled off the freeway and pulled into the gas pump lane. Gail got out and manned the pump letting her dress blow in the breeze. There was enough wind to release all but the one in the middle which seemed to be stuck. It didn't seem to bother her that each time the wind picked up her dress was blowing away from her body completely and showing everything she had -- I think she enjoyed giving everyone the show. I got some fabulous pictures of the dress horizontal in the breeze and her tits and pussy showing.

When she was done she went off toward the building. I decided to move the car over to the truck parking area to wait. I noticed there were about ten trucks parked but the drivers were not in the cabs. Between the walking and the wind her dress stayed completely open most of the time exposing her long legs up to her shaved pussy and her tits bouncing in rhythm to her walk. Her nipples stuck out like headlights. I got several pictures of her as she made her way to the ladies room. She was a natural exhibitionist. The drivers watched Gail's show with a great deal of interest as well through the window of the coffee shop. Cat calls, whistles and hoots came from the truck drivers. I walked in to pay for the fuel and struck up a conversation with a couple of them.

"You are one lucky fuck -- you know that buddy" one of the drivers said. I just smiled and nodded.

Another chimed in "is she that good in bed too?"

"Better and not just in bed" I responded. "She is into exhibitionism and sometimes more and I never know what will happen if she really gets turned on. Really give her some attention and encouragement. No promises, but you could get a lot more than just a look."

"With that body I sure would like a try at making her smile" said one of the drivers who had to weigh in at 295 pounds "or better yet scream in pleasure!"

"Your dick isn't big enough Starky" offered another driver which garnered more jabs and insults until Gail came out from the ladies room. Instantly there was dead silence. There she was -- dress in hand and completely naked.

"Hi boys -- I couldn't help but hear some of your comments."

"You are one fine lookin' woman darlin!"

"Why thank you sir!"

"I bet you get told that a bunch."

"I guess I get my share."

"I sure like your look!"

"Well boys what's it gonna be? I showed you mine now it's your turn!"

"Follow us honey" said Starkey "and we'll show you what you want."

I could tell she was ready. Her neck was flushed and she had that look she gets when she really, really wants to get fucked hard. I wasn't sure she knew what she would get if she went down that road but I was there to prevent it from getting out of hand. She set the rules early.

"Here is how it goes. I get to touch and so do you. Maybe play a little or a little head to get off. But nobody gets to fuck me. That's reserved for the cameraman!"

"Follow us honey" said Starkey "and we'll give you what you want."

I stayed at the back so I could take pictures as she walked into the shower room and these guys shucked their clothes. Most of them were pretty fat. Starkey came up to Gail first.

"Here," he said. "I saved this one for you"

Gail reached out and grabbed his dick and looked around at the other six with dropped shorts. Most were average size but one of them looked overly large. She smiled at him and told him he was going to be last.

She slowly started to jack off Starkey but decided otherwise and sunk to her knees. After a couple more strokes to get him harder she took him into her mouth. Slowly she licked and sucked and tickled and licked. Up and down the shaft from one end to the other.

"Holly shit can she give great head!" Starkey was in heaven.

She slowly, ever so slowly took more and more of him into her mouth and then at the end into her throat. In and out, up and down his dick with her tongue lavishing attention from underneath. The pictures I got were amazingly erotic. She was literally worshipping his cock.

The other guys gathered around with their cocks pointing at her face. She grabbed two more and started jacking them off as she continued swallowing Starkey's dick. He didn't last much longer and groaned as he unloaded into Gail's mouth. She opened her lips slightly and let most of his spunk spill out around her mouth and down her chest. She was looking at the camera at the same time. She winked and I got the shots.

Starkey backed away and another took his place. About that time one of the guys she was jacking off came all over her tits which sent the other one over the top as well. He shot his load in her face and hair. Three down and seven to go and I was getting it all on the camera. I had pictures of her with a cock in her mouth and two more being jacked off while four waited with their dicks in their hands. I took a close-up of her pussy which was opened like a tulip and red as could be. It looked like it was dripping. Hot. Damn hot!

After the second guy came in her mouth and she swallowed it all is when the fun got a little crazy. Gail was so aroused she was in another world -- totally concentrating on filling her sexual pursuit. There was no question she had ramped up to her special place -- where only the sex mattered -- nothing else. At that point anything could have happened and a lot did. She sucked all of them off swallowing their cum. She was like a machine and they seemed to have perpetual hardons. Finally she started to take on the seventh guy with a blowjob to his enormous prick. She had problems getting her mouth around it. I could tell she was getting tired.

"Hold on a minute, mate. Let's make her comfortable!"

Two of the guys picked her up and laid her on the dressing bench with her legs spread on either side. Big dick stuck himself back in her mouth from above as she strained her head back to get as much of him down her throat as she could. It being his turn again, Starkey kneeled between her legs and started licking her soaked pussy. Four of the others started pinching her nipples and mauling her tits. They tag-teamed her -- each taking their turn at licking her pussy. She was moaning and squirming begging to get off. They had her to where her legs were shaking out of control. I knew that place and it was all I could do to keep taking the pictures and not join in.

When it was Starkey's turn again he stuck two fingers in her pussy and nibbled on her clit. After all of the head she had gotten that was all it took for Gail. She squirted all over Starkey's face. He kept right on nibbling and fingering. She kept right on squirting. Big dick came in her mouth at almost the same time and she almost choked to death between the large amount of cum and her orgasm. I got that all on film with the time lapse setting including her squirt, big dick's incredible cumming and her swallowing it all.

When one of the guys positioned himself to fuck her I stopped the festivities. She was in no condition to take on all seven of them voluntarily and I wouldn't want to take them on in a fight. Much to my relief, they backed off.

"Enough for today guys." Was all I could seem to muster as they pulled away and started getting dressed. But I couldn't just let her stay in that condition. Someone had to finish her off. I stopped Starkey and asked if he knew how to work my camera.

"Sure -- I used to do professional photography but trucking is better pay" as he carefully and professionally reviewed the camera. "This is quite a rig. I'm ready -- you want some of you two getting it on?"

"That's the idea!"

"Cool -- never did that before. Can I get copies?"

"Sure if its ok with her."

"Have at it dude!"

I dropped my pants to free my already hard dick and kneeled on the bench. Gail spread herself wide open by lifting her knees up to her chest. I plunged right into that sopping pussy and she squirted again. All I could hear was the clicking of the camera, the sloshing noise of my cock pistoning her, and the slapping of our bodies together. I just pounded away with everything I had and the harder I did it the more she encouraged me. She came once more. My dick totally slimed, I pulled out and jammed it into her ass. She squirted again all over my stomach and chest. More pictures and more deep thrusts into her ass. She was screaming in passion and I could hear the guys cheering me on.

One by one the guys started jerking off near her head. Each in their time shot their loads on her face and in her hair. I even got some on me.

"Oh fuck -- fuck -- that's it -- fuck my ass. Use me ,,, harder.. harder... come give it to the whore -- give me your cum. Come on come on."

And I did -- as hard and as fast as I could. I finally shoved it all the way in and came in her ass. She squirted me again. I have no idea where she got all of it.

"Fuckin amazing man" I heard Starkey say.

I turned to see that the other six guys were also there looking at Gail in amazement. Their dicks were still raging hard. The spell broke and all they could do was clap. Gail smiled. They slowly gathered their belongings and got dressed.

I stood up, grabbed a nearby towel, wiped myself off, pulled up my pants and retrieved the camera.

"Thanks man -- give me an email and I'll send you the pixs if it's ok with her. If not I'll send you the ones I can."

Starkey reached in his pocket and pulled out a business card and handed it to me.

"It's all there man, thanks for the show and the blowjobs. You were right, she is fuckin' amazing!"

They all turned and left. I noticed Starkey was manipulating the large hardon in his pants to get comfortable. I checked the previews and the guy was really good -- he had some fabulous shots of me with my dick halfway in her ass and her legs wrapped around my waste. I retrieved a warm wet towel and another dry one and started cleaning up Gail's face and body. She finally calmed down enough to speak. She was hoarse.

"Hey -- that was amazing but I'm not sure about what happened entirely. I kinda got lost in it someplace. I know I came like crazy and remember that big hunk of dick I tried to swallow. I know you fucked me the rest of the way to oblivion, but most of it is a blur. How many guys watched us? How many did I do? What the fuck did I do?"

"You were incredible and they all watched and helped you do your thing but I was the only one who fucked you. They actually were pretty cool. I'll show you when we get home."

"I really am some kind of whore aren't I? What kind of normal woman would let that happen?"

"Clearly you are one of them but I don't think it's about being a whore. There is a difference between getting paid for it and doing it because you really, really enjoy it. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do it just for money. Besides, gang-bangs have been around for a long time in the lifestyle."

"Really? You mean that happens at swingers clubs? Wow! That I have to see! Let me grab a quick rinse and we can start home. I'll need a month to recover."

Very slowly she sat up.

"I don't feel too good!"

"Take your time, we aren't in any hurry!"

"Oh shit" she said and barfed all over the floor. There was no question what it was. It was milky white and globular. I took some pictures of her bent over the pile of cum.

After a couple of minutes she sat up and, with some difficulty, stood on shaky legs. Very slowly she managed to get herself into the showers and let the hot water run over her for a very long time. I took pictures of that too including one with the sign in the shower advertising a men's shaving cream and one saying "MEN ONLY ADMITTED TO SHOWER AREA".

What next? I couldn't have imagined.

To be continued...