The Bottom Level

Story Info
Sex with you in a club.
2.6k words
4.18
30k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold as the night was, I didn't notice. Only that your presence was near as I walked towards the bass hard thumping sounds coming from the front of the club. A hole in the wall club it was as well, which was perfect since I didn't want to socialize anyway. My agenda, mission, goal was to break out of the cocoon I had layered around myself for the past few months and I knew you would be just what the doctor ordered.

I walked in and there was the refreshing smell of musky sweat. I liked that scent. The pheromones were flying and soon, my sweat would be added to the mixture. The dark smoky place had a bar immediately in the middle with hallways dodging around to each side, kind of like a circle. Tables against the walls lined the oval shaped path ahead. A couple of hooter wannabes with tight shirts and round trays taking drink orders. Behind the bar, steps leading to a sunken round dance floor which was busy. The club was called "The bottom level". Now I knew why. The DJ booth up to the center left was actually a great spot. Kind of concealed yet open and I couldn't see the DJ but the was curious of his looks. (DJ's intrigue me because they look like nerds a lot of the time and I identified with them. They carried a facade like myself...more than meets the eye or first impression, a bit of a dark side, and a taste for night life.) My instincts were peeked and I felt you there but wanted to see you come to me and how you approached me said volumes about your style. I knew that you would be a bit sly so I wanted to play the same and really didn't even bother looking for you. Although I couldn't wait to see you, you wouldn't know upon watching me and I was gambling that you were.

I went to the bar, popped up on the stool and smiled big to the chick pouring drinks. She asked me what I wanted and I said I would love a nice warm shot of sambuka followed by a Hienikin. The people around me were the usual bar flies. I knew their lingo, their clicky ways and moreover how to fit right in. After all, my father owned a bar before I was born even...It was in my blood and this was very comfortable for me. I have memories of setting on the same kind of bar top at 5 years old while my father ordered a Rum and coke and smoked a pipe or cigar. I was his little muse, he kept me close with him, I guess no one cared back then or maybe he knew the owners of the places we went. I made small talk with a couple to my right and lit a cigarette.

I had placed myself with my back towards the other tables on purpose...I wanted you to be at one and assumed you were but I wouldn't look. How long would you hold out I wondered. Hey, for all I know you are sizing me up as I sit comparing me to the other snatch walking and hanging around. I liked that actually since I knew that yes there is other snatch to be had, but no one would give what I knew you needed. I am not hard on the eyes either. I hate to play myself up too much but confidence is easy. Don't worry, I have an equally humble side. My philosophy is "If I want you, you are mine"...end point. So the shot goes down like butter...and warms me right up. I love a bit of sedation...makes the seduction easier if you get my drift.

I drank the beer slowly, though I could suck one up through a straw in less than a minute. Better not show you my drinking skills for fear that you may get the idea I am a lush or something (heh). I sat there thinking that within a bit of time, the game of discovering Loki was on. I liked being in this game...I couldn't loose. Either way, if I let you take me or I seduced you... I couldn't care less as long as there is passion and tension, a bit of pain, a bit of fear, and a lot of adrenaline involved.

You made me wait and I loved it. My posture erect and the idea of you behind me, moving in slowly, prowling was very much a turn on. I wanted to savor the thought but the damn beer was tickling my bladder so I had to pee. I popped up and was off to the bathroom. The hallway to the right had the female logo, whoopy. I strutted on over and noticed that the room was small and had a small line to boot waiting. My favorite experience, standing in line with a bunch of 'betty's" waiting to pee. Giving fake smiles to each other and caring less. I wanted to get my game back on with you so I decided forget this. I bebopped to the other hall across the room. Hey there was no line at the mens room, what luck eh? (No! Its not luck, men pee in like 20 seconds and then leave unlike girls who pee, primp, and whatever else). I liked using the guys bathroom. In I went, locking the door behind me. Inside, I went into the stall, locked the door.

The music was racing and so had my head been slowly catching that mellow buzz as the alcohol permeated my brain cells. I realized that I was quite turned on at this point too. The fear was creeping up in me as well cause I started to get a bit worried that I shouldn't be there. Just that moment, the outer door opened to the room. I had locked it. The light went off. My pants flew up and my heart was in my throat. I knew you were in there. You didn't say anything. Not a word. You waited. No sound from inside only the beating of techno. I started smiling as I knew you were gently coming for me. I figured and quickly decided I wanted this too and was going to give you what you wanted, hell, what we wanted. My top came of and I flung it over the stall in the direction you could be at. I popped the lock on the door and walked out. It was dark but I saw your silhouette coming to me hands open and reaching. I took them and put them on my breast. "Remember the last time we met?", I whispered in your ear as we drew close. You didn't speak, just massaged me hard and began pushing me to the wall. "didn't you want to do this last time?", I whispered as I brought your hands from my breast to my belly down over my hips and finally between my legs. "I really didn't lie when I said you make me drip, feel for yourself" I hummed very low, followed by a tongue in your ear and hard kisses. It was enough for me ...I totally yielded to you at that point. You had your hands everywhere, my juices all over them. I wanted to get you off and slid down between your legs. Unzipped your pants and inhaled you. Your hands in my hair and moaning a bit now. I pretended to myself that your crotch was my lollipop and would lick the skin off if I stayed too long. You gave my head a gut wrenching squeeze and exploded in my mouth.

I could say to you in the past that I have gagged at this, but knew you would lose a great cum drinking visual so I just swallowed it all and licked you clean. You pulled me up by my hair kindof primal like and finally gave me a hard "hello" followed by a big sigh and smile. I smiled with satisfaction and we walked out. Me behind you hands rubbing your back and sneaking a few bum rubs as we walked. You led me back to the table and I liked that you, actually as I wanted, were sitting behind me as I suspected before. Seeing you in the dimly lit room was a turn on. Knowing that you have all control over the situation was another. We got a shot of tequila and I told you babble of work, and vise versa. The small talk was flowing and even we joked and laughed with each other but I couldn't help what just happened was still in my mind and the thought of eating you alive must have been picked up by you as I stared at you kind of in a mode. I was going to please you more and you knew by my stance, tone, and overall body language that I was craving you. You pushed me around to your side as we chatted and suddenly you had your hands between my legs. Our conversation stayed on the same tempo but to make a long scenario short, you gave me a hard orgasm within 5 minutes...pulled your hand up and traced my lips with the juices and then moved into me and kissed me hard. MMMMMMMMMMM.... I pulled you up and took you to the dance. It was either dance or I would lose my control all together. You smiled at my awkward transition to the dance floor and I became even more elated because I knew that you could read my mind, and though I amused you, you liked my endurance.

It was perfect for me and you seemed the same...you danced like a primal caveman pushing up on me and squeezing my ass at every chance. The more you did it, the more I lost it. I wanted you and craved this, craved you for a long time. I enjoyed giving you control and letting you tease me. I was your biggest fan. Here you are and I still held back a bit though I wanted nothing more than to throw down with you right then and there. I whispered in your ear a little louder.."I really want you to fuck me Loki" "Not make love, fuck that. I want for you to rip me in half"...I started begging. "Come on Loki, show me what you will do to me in a dark bar, take me and abuse me, make me scream, make me cry, I don't care as long as you please fuck me soon" I was in a frenzy like jaws must have been upon smelling blood. Nothing could deviate me from having you inside me. I knew it was going to happen. You were building up too like an alligator before he strikes. You pulled me close and started biting my neck followed by kissing. I melted. Hands stealing a feel of your crotch when possible. We had slowly migrated to the side of the floor and incredibly no one was even watching. I would do a quick check every now and then but then melt right back into you. You had the room sized up at all times, I trusted in that for sure and moreover you. Only us focusing on the other. I believed that you would be inside my thighs soon enough.

You moved over and suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the booth...you knew the DJ booth was empty, you were amazing me. It had a freaking CD changer going. The door was locked but you quickly popped it open and pulled me in. My skirt went up fast and you went down...I couldn't take it. I was throbbing harder and harder and grabbed you by the hair, jerked you up, and gave you a look of major duress. "Please" I begged. You pushed me hard to the corner, I opened your pants, and you shoved your "Muscle" into me while at the same time, squeezing my thighs so hard, I thought I would pass out. I melted into your arms and you rocked me. I mean the kind of rock that puts a girl into a trance. I had my hands on your hips and my head laid over. If you slowed down, I squeezed you roughly, giving you a shot of pain and you in turn jabbed into me knocking me back bum crushed against the wall. You let me get away with being rough, but only a little, as soon as you wanted, you had me yielding with little or no force. I was trying to roul you...you were onto me and amused me while fucking my brains out.

"More" I whispered with my teeth clenched so tight that you knew it had to be a joke. You turned me around, and moved behind me...this time I was stretched out over the dance floor. No one even noticed. I was being fucked brilliantly hard right above the heads of others. My eyes closed, I smelled the air, pulled my hair up and released. The butterfly had sprung finally. Lucky for her the nectar she needed was readily available right there.

I felt elated in the sense that it couldn't get any better. Just then, you slipped directions and rammed me in the arse, but stopped immediately the pace. Realizing what you wanted, you slowly moved into me and I felt a chill go up my spine as well as a rush of pain. I was absorbing the pain and trying to relax in the process. For me, anal is taboo, so, when done, and if correctly, I get off like a minx in heat. You made me arch my back lower and rubbed my bum with excitement, and I could tell you wanted more. The rhythm of your stroke was matched once again with the bass. I had my hands on my breast squeezing my nipples, hard. The pain was followed with pleasure. I had ripples up and down my body like ocean waves at the beach. Do men realize that when they give me this particular feeling, I will yield to their every desire? Do men realize that when they let go sexually its absolutely amazing for me to watch and be a part of. I want to fuck a man just to see him go crazy.

Then all at once, it was as if the muscles in my body froze tightly in unison like they were screaming. I loved it when you took me by the hair, and jerked my head, brought your head to my ear and said lowly, "Do you want more?" ...snuck a deep kiss and bit my lip. My body shook violently as I cried out almost like I was singing in a hard rock band, "mmmmyessssssssssssssssssssss!" The gush of waves rushed from my head to my feet. My body twitched, froze, hardened, then released. The juices flowed between my legs. Tingles like little pin pricks were popping up and down through me.

Sexual sounds are so amazing to me. You let out this wail that came deep from your belly, gritting your teeth, and your head moving back and forth like you couldn't stand it either. This look comes over a man when he explodes. Its a look that John Wayne, James Bond, and George Clooney gives to a female costar in their movies. They are mesmerizing looks that make a girls heart skip. You were still strong in your stance but I could see you were very pleased and content. I leaned over, kissed you lightly and with a brilliant smile of mischief whispered, "Is that all you got?"

You pulled me in tight, and said, "Be careful what you wish for"...