The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers

Finally, in her car, she breathed a sigh of relief. It was dark and in an unfamiliar area, but that's part of a real estate agent's job and her GPS knew the way home.

The following morning, she showed a young couple a small townhouse in the historic center city area. She was strangely relieved that they didn't want to make an offer. Sitting in her office, she finished up some paperwork.

One of the other agents popped her head in Gail's office. "Morning Gail!"

"Morning, Barb!" said Gail.

"Everything okay? You seem a little on edge, and you didn't touch any of the bagels or doughnuts that the broker brought in for those of us who have to come in on Saturday mornings."

"I'm fine," said Gail.

"Not even your usual cup of coffee?" said Barb in a voice of concern. "Did those buyers you took out this morning make problems for you?"

"They were okay," said Gail. "Really! I'm just not hungry." Then she smiled and looked down to continue her work.

Gail wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Should she keep her promise and go back to Ben's house and be _USED_ again as a fuck doll. Or should she just go home and forget it ever happened. To his credit, he _DID_ let her leave when she was certain she would dead momentarily at the hands of a kinky serial killer. And then she could have easily have driven straight to the police from his house, but she didn't.

She reached down with one hand under her desk and under her skirt to feel her soaking pussy, while her other hand fondled her car keys.

Shortly thereafter, Gail rang a doorbell in front of a house that was for sale. Despite wiping off her legs before she got out of her car, her juices were dribbling down her legs as she stood there at the door.

"Hi Ben!" said Gail when the door opened. "Your fuck toy has returned."

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
556 Followers
12