The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew she was right, the holder of those keys had immense power over him.

"But maybe another time" she concluded as she finally unlocked him from the restraints.

Later that afternoon, Andrea came into Brad's room.

"I've just been speaking to Becky on the phone. She suggests that as she's having dinner with you this evening and as I'm having a drink with her now, that I make sure you don't forget about your date by locking you up and giving her the keys to release you later. You know how girls hate to be stood up" she joked.

Knowing that this was more of a request than a suggestion by Becky, he followed Andrea into Kate's room.

"Strip to your boxers" she smiled as she picked up the handcuffs. "I've always wanted to do this to a guy" she smiled.

She then ratcheted the handcuffs closed around his wrists shortly followed by the foot cuffs around his ankles. She helped him into the box before locking the two sets of cuffs together with a padlock.

She stood deliberately close to the box so that he could see her toned legs and right up her short skirt to her white underwear.

"Have fun tonight" she smiled as she lowered the lid and sat down on top. She turned the key in the lock and attached the security chain for good measure. She wondered what it must be like inside the locked box as she put the keys into her skirt pocket and went out for her drink.

At the pub, Andrea took the keys from her pocket and slid them across the table to Becky. They reached as far as Marika who picked them up.

"Whose are these?" she asked innocently.

"Oh they're mine" Becky said, but I don't have any pockets in this skirt could you look after them for me until we leave.

"Sure" Marika said as she stood up in order to squeeze them into the front pocket of her jeans.

Later that afternoon, Marika returned the keys to Becky and she went back to the house. She let herself in and went upstairs to Kate's room. She sat down on the box and smiled.

"Would you like to go out with me this evening?"

12