The Box

Story Info
Master introduces his girl to his new toy.
1.5k words
3.72
40.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suba
suba
4 Followers

It is 5.24pm Friday evening when I pull into the driveway. Plenty of time, knowing that I have to be undressed and ready at the door at 5.30pm precisely.

It been a quiet week. He'd being down in the basement most of it, leaving me to my own devices. I always know that this means I'm in for a particularly rough weekend.

I've lived this way for over 10 years. Outwardly, people think we are a regular married couple. My master and I are married, having lived in the neighbourhood all our married life. I hold down a regular job but at night, as 5.30pm comes, I am his, totally and completely. I have friends who I see on occasion, only at his approval but usually at a cost but they are unaware of my real life.

I relieve myself in the corner of the yard, not knowing when I'll get another chance.

I move to the front door, remove my clothes and wait for the clock to hit 5.30pm. The door opens and I walk up to the table just inside the door where my instructions are always kept.

1. Put hair in ponytail.

2. Put on jump suit.

3. Put on shoes.

I will be there in four minutes to lace it up and place the hood on so BE READY.

I quickly put my hair up and step into the suit. The legs fit like a glove with an open area around my pussy and arse. The arms also fit snugly. There are holes in the front for my breasts which I manage to get through. I then put on the 6" high heel shoes and lace them up. I'm standing at full attention when he walks in.

He doesn't address me, just walks behind me, pushes me against the wall and starts to pull on the laces.

"Breathe in and hold it," he says in a sharp tone and I do just that.

He quickly laces, places his foot in my back making sure that it is very tight.

"OK you can breathe again," and as I try I realise I can't very well.

The suit is very tightly strapped only allowing very short breathes to be taken. Thankfully, with the holes in the front of the suit for my breasts makes it just a little easy. He places my head through what I realise to be a hood, pulls it down over my eyes and buckles it tightly around my throat. This restricts my breathing just a bit more but I know not to panic. I know he loves me and will protect me.

He grabs my hand I start to walk. I'm use to the height of the shoes having worn them for many years, are of course use to being in the dark and know the layout of the house very well. Instead of taking me down to the basement, he stops me in the middle of the lounge room. He backs me into something what appears to be a tight box, barely enough room for me to fit. He takes my arms and puts them through holes.

"Feet apart," he orders and I do it, realising there is less than a metre between the box sides.

He then slips lubricated dildos in my arse and pussy. He knows which height it needs for the right contact, painful but not too painful. He then places something else between my legs but I don't know what. He pulls my breasts and the next I hear the box door shut, with my breasts through which are obviously holes in the front of the box.

He fits a tight section about my throat and ties rope to my hair and attaches it to the wall. I can't move my head at all and I just stand there concentrating on my breathing which is now very restricted.

I hear something roll across the floor and stop by the box. Then footsteps and then I feel his cock in my mouth. I start to lick and suck and he strikes my face.

"Were you told to do that?"

I do not to answer. He lunges forward placing his cock at the back of my throat and pisses straight it in. He stops every 30 seconds so I can get a breath, as much as I can, and starts again. Obviously he hasn't pissed all day by the amount of his release.

Finally he stops, removes himself and I hear the steps being rolled away again.

The next thing I feel is something at my nose. I start to protest, knowing what he is doing, and he shoves a ballgag into my mouth.

"Well you brought this on yourself. You were home late twice last week and although I said I wouldn't do this again, you have to be punished".

He then starts to push a tube into my nose and down my throat. He has done this before and it hurts like hell. He'd promised he'd never do it again but I know that I deserve it.

Once the tube is set in place I feel liquid start to flow.

"This is the first of four litres of water my little slut. You will get all four litres and then have to hold it for 90 minutes. Anything you leak into the bucket will be transferred to your arse where it will remain for the rest of the weekend."

The water quickly flows into me, the suit feeling tighter and tighter by the second. The flow stops and the dildos filling me starting to work their way in and out.

"These will run five minutes on and five minutes off. You'll know when the 90 minutes is getting close by counting, if you can concentrate on it. Now, put your arms out straight and open your hands."

I do this and he places something in my hands and I immediately recognise them to be eggs.

"Now if you drop an egg, I get to give you another litre of water".

The second time the dildos start I release a small amount of water, I hope it isn't much. I think I'll be better prepared next time. I try to concentrate on my breathing, the dildo in my pussy pushing on my bladder as it moves in and out. They stop again and I realise I'm panting. I can feel my bladder filling up, being pressed on by the restrictive suit I am in. The dildos start again and this time I manage not to release any water.

My arms start to tire and when the dildos start up for the fourth time, the egg in my right hand slips and hits the floor. He moves to me and water again begins to flow into my throat. It stops and I feel another egg being placed into my hand.

"One hour mark, doing well my little slut, let's see if this will help".

I feel the first clamp on my nipple. It's hard but my experienced nipples are use to it. Then he clamps the second. Weights are very slowly added, pulling my nipples hard, forcing me to lean forward a bit further, pushing the dildo in my pussy harder into my bladder. This also forces my head back further making it just a bit more harder to breathe. The pain in my bladder is already bad and with 30 minutes to go I start to cry.

"There there my pet, he says as he strokes my head."

The dildos start to vibrate again and I involuntarily piss. I try to stop but it takes a while and I have no idea how much I've let out.

My bladder is aching, my arse and pussy are sore, my nipples feel like they are being ripped off and I fight to try and keep my arms straight. I hear the stairs being rolled over, my gag is removed and his rock hard penis is placed in my mouth.

"You look so fucking hot slut, suck me and do a good job".

I start to suck, best I can as he thrusts himself in and out of my throat.

Just as he starts to cum, the dildos kick in, he drops two more weights onto my nipples, my knees buckle forcing the dildos painfully in my arse and pussy and I drop both eggs. As I pass out I realise I'm pissing.

I come to and I'm out of the suit, lying naked face down on the bed.

"About time, I thought I was going to have to do this with you out to it".

I look around and see my arse is tubed and the bucket sitting beside the bed.

"You did well my pet, you only release one and a half litres. Oh well time to fill you up," and with that he starts flowing the water into my arse.

"All finished," he announces and he removes the tube and pushes a hard boiled egg in my arse.

"Stand up," he orders.

I get to my feet a bit shakily and he leads me over to the blanket box. He opens the lid and motions for me to get inside. It is very tight but I've slept here before so I get into the best position.

"Now not a word from you!. You ride those cramps like a good girl and no noise or you'll be sent to work every day next week with an enema".

With that he drops the lid and it all goes dark.

suba
suba
4 Followers