The Box

Story Info
Young woman gets a package in the mail.
812 words
3.76
33.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive up the hill was long in coming after a long day of work. The dark night exposed only by the bright lights of the white luxury car. Soon it was parked in a small one car garage and with the door closed the busy hectic world was left behind. A few moments pass as the driver gathers up her tools. A cell phone, fabric samples and a small briefcase are all she takes from the car. The short trip to the house is the longest but the most rewarding, at the door she is greeted by two small energetic dogs. They bark and dance around her feet, this brings a smile to her beautiful face.

After feeding and walking her dogs and the house begins to quite down it is only then that she notices the brown shipping box on the counter. As she walks over to it she sees the yellow post-it sticker on it. After reading it a slow smile appears on her lips. The box was sent by her lover via the post office and put on the counter by her dog sitter.

Her hands were shaking as she opened the box. Her lover was known for sending her "things" right before a romantic weekend.

As she looked through the box a hot wave ran through her body.

Seeing the different garments and items in the box it was immediately clear of some of the things her lover had in mind. The box was sprinkled with rose pedals and inside it was a note from her love. The note was quite exact in its directions and its intent.

She was to go through the box and remove the clothing and other items and examine them. She did the first item on the note. She stripped naked. Then pulling out the next items she put on a pair of white crotch less panties. The panties felt good, they covered little and pushed her lips out through the hole in them. She could barely stand as the wetness filled her with heat. Then she slipped on a pair of tall white heels.

The next item on the to do list was far more daring than she was use to. Her hands were shaking as she pulled the leather collar out of the box. It was a simple collar with only a chrome ring in the front. The black fur lining felt hot against her soft white skin.

She had to pause. Standing there in the kitchen almost naked her knees buckling , she was only able to stand by leaning up against the counter. With her head bent forward and her breath shallow without realizing it her hand went to her dripping wet pussy when she spread her lips and touched her throbbing clit she let out a moan and a gasp all at once. It took several moments to recover, when she did she went back to the box. She hesitated to reach into the box to see what else there was. The next items almost made her cum right there on the spot. A pair of nipple clamps with small feathers on the end of each. And as the note told her, she put them on. Then once more she went into the box and there was more. Slowly and quivering she withdrew a long slim flesh colored dildo. It was very lifelike. It felt good in her hands. She couldn't wait to push it in and out of her now burning cunt.

But there was still more on the list for her to do. She was to walk to her bedroom lay down with her legs spread as wide as she could get them. As she lay there she wet the dildo by sucking on the tip. The last item on the list was for her to call her lover on his cell phone all the while sliding the dildo in and out of her cunt. His phone rang in her ear, she waited for him to answer. She started to grow disappointed when the feeling of not being alone over came her. She looked to the door and there stood her lover. He must have let himself into her house early that day. He was nude and had a hard on. She was speechless. He slowly walked towards her, his cock swinging from side to side. Laying there still pumping the dildo in and out of herself her hips bucking back and forth, her mouth open wide looking for anything to be put in it. Her lover gave her a kiss thrusting his tongue in deep into her. When their lips parted he had a hold of the ring on her collar holding her head off the bed he smiled and softly said "I have only just begun to turn you on".

To be continued...