The Box, A Gift Of Love

Story Info
Susan and Michael get naked together for the last time.
9k words
24.1k
8
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and Michael get naked for the last time.

A soldier and a fireman experience the real Nude Day celebration.

I dedicate this story to Barb, my friend. I gave her the idea for this story and she told me to run with it.

Since high school graduation, Susan and Michael's favorite holiday was Nude Day. Unlike others who celebrated the naked holiday with a crowd of other naked people, this couple always celebrated that day alone and behind closed doors, albeit even if it was only closed car doors in the beginning of their long relationship.

At first, Nude Day was their excuse to get naked and to explore one another's bodies. Young and filled with as much puppy love as they were with hormones, she was a pretty, brown haired, brown eyed girl and he was as blonde and blue eyed as he was country.

"Let me see your tit."

"No, Michael."

"C'mon, lemme see it. Show it to me. I wanna see your tit."

"I'm not going to whip out my tit right here in the car to show you," she said looking around in the dark. Except for crickets and a distant coyote, there was nothing and no one outside their parked car.

"C'mon, it's Nude Day. People are supposed to be neked. Besides, we're alone. There's no one else here but us."

"Yeah, well, I'm not people. I'm a lady and—"

"I double dare you to show me your tit. It is Nude Day after all. It's not much of a holiday if we don't get neked."

"You can feel my breast through my clothes," she said giving him free access to her breasts by lowering her arms and pushing back her shoulders.

"I've already done that. I want to see one. I'm never seen a tit," he said staring at her tits before regaining eye contact with her.

"Fine," she said folding her arms over her breasts. "If you don't want to feel my breasts, then that's your loss."

"Now, hold on. I didn't say I didn't want to feel your breast. I just said that I'd like to see one, is all." He looked at her sitting there in his passenger seat all stiff, as if she was sitting in church waiting for the preacher to finish his sermon, so that she could leave her pew to pee. "If you show me your tits, I'll show you my cock."

"Eww! I don't want to see your cock, Michael, at least, not until after we're married," she said looking down at his lap before looking up at him.

"Married? I'm too young to get hitched. Besides, I never want to get married," he said looking at her with a smug smile. "I wanna be a one of those bachelors that they have in those Playboy magazines.

"Then, why would I show a man that I'm not marrying my tit?" She pulled away from him. "I'm a one man kind of girl and these tits are not for you to see. Take me home, please."

"C'mon, Susan, can't you take a joke? If I was going to marry anyone, I'd marry you. You know that, Sweetie Pie," he said with a kiss, a cuddle, and a feel of her breast through her blouse and bra. "You know I'm crazy about you. You know I luv you."

"Okay, you can see just the one," she said pushing his grabby hand away and unbuttoning her blouse and easing her left breast from out of the bottom of her bra.

"Wow! It's awesome. Can I touch? Can I feel it?"

"Calm down, Michael. You can feel it, but you can't suck my nipple," she said with a sly smile. "The last guy who sucked my nipples made my nipples—"

"What? Someone sucked your nipples? Who?"

"I see you're not the only one who can't take a joke. I was just kidding, Michael. No one has ever sucked my nipples. No one but you now has ever seen my tit, not even my brothers," she said opening her blouse wide to expose her breast to him.

I love how it feels. It's so soft, yet firm. It's perfect," he said practically lying across the car seat while feeling her breast and fingering her nipple. "Let me see the other one."

"Gees, I give you an inch and you want more. No, Michael, I'm not going to get naked in the car. You're lucky I'm showing you one of my tits."

"Please."

"Easy with the nipple, Michael, it's not a pull toy."

"Touch me, Susan. Feel my cock while I feel your tit," he said while kissing her and feeling both her breasts after struggling to finally remove the other one from her bra. "Unzip me."

"No, Michael."

"C'mon, take it out. I want to show you my cock."

"I don't want to see your cock, Michael."

"C'mon, you've never seen a cock before and—"

"I've seen a cock before, Michael."

"You have? Whose?" He looked at her and smiled. "Are you teasing me again to make me jealous?"

"I've seen my brothers' cocks plenty of times. They are always walking around half naked. They both have as much sense as they don't have modesty. They leave the bathroom door wide open when they're peeing."

"Dang! Please Susan."

"Okay, I'll take it out, but I'm not going to blow you, Michael."

"No, I just want to show you it. I just want to feel your hand on it. Except for my Mom, no one has ever seen or touched my cock."

"Eww! Your Mom, Michael?"

"When I was a baby and she changed my diaper or gave me a bath. What do you think I am, one of those perverts?"

"I'm just poking fun at you, Michael."

"Go ahead and take it out," he said while watching her kneading his cock through his clothes.

She unzipped him, reached her little hand inside his pants and fondled his growing erection before pulling it out of his underwear and out of his pants.

"It's big, Michael," she said feeling the weight of it in her hand while exploring the length of it with her fingers. "It's hard," she said wrapping her fingers around it. "It looks like it has an army helmet on it," she said with a laugh.

"I love how your hand feels on my cock, Susan," he said while kissing her and feeling her other breast that he finally managed to remove from her bra. "Move your hand back and forth, like this, as if you're getting ready to roll the dice."

"I'm not going to give you a hand job, Michael. No way. That's gross. That's disgusting. I'm not that kind of girl."

"C'mon, Susan, please? You already have it out and in your dang hand. It's a wasted if you don't do something with it."

And that's how it went with each body part, until they had gained a dimly lit familiarity of one another's bodies by the dashboard lights of his parked car.

After dating and after going steady for a while, it started off as giggling innuendos, suggestive teasing, and then as a joke before it became a forbidden dare that morphed into a sacred tradition. Both virgins, he had now seen bits and pieces of a woman's body, Susan's body, but he had never seen and explored the body of a naked woman before and she had never touched a man and explored a man's body in the way that she touched him that day.

A modest couple with Christian values, a love for God, and a fear of the Devil, they grew up from a stable upbringing that gave them a more solid foundation than those lost souls who frequented bars and nightclubs just for one night of random sex. Instead, even back then, they were greedy and even at their young ages, immaturity aside, they knew exactly what they wanted and what they wanted was more.

"So, what do you want out of life, Michael? Do you want to travel? Do you want to go away to college? What are you going to do now that you've graduated high school?"

"I'm going to live right here, just like my Daddy did after his Daddy gave him a piece of land and his Daddy did the same before him. What about you?"

"I want to get married," she said. "Once I find the right guy," she said with a stroke of his cock and a giggle.

"I think you found him," he said looking down at his cock in her hand. "What about kids? How many kids do you want?"

"At least three, just like my Mamma," she said fingering his cock, as if fingering a piece of cookie dough before rolling it out to make oatmeal cookies. Now, that his cock was in her hand, now that she was accustomed to the feel of it, she seldom let go of it and every time they parked, she was the one who pulled it out of his pants, as soon as he started kissing her and feeling her tits.

"Yeah, three's a good number. Any more than that and it gets difficult to support them like the Wilson's and the Taylor's. Their kids look poor with all those hand me down clothes they wear. I've never seen any of them wearin' anything new."

Witnessing the happy lives that both their parents had and the love they shared for one another while bringing up their broods of children, they wanted what their parents had. They wanted a serious relationship, but without the head games. Without having to wait around wondering if the other was going to call, under the arbitrary rules of dating protocol, they wanted a relationship where they could call one another on the phone and agree to have fun, even on the spur of the moment without feeling clingy and needy. They wanted someone to share a laugh, to celebrate a success, to tell a secret, or to just hold when they needed a shoulder for support with a hug to help get them through their day. They wanted a friend before they became their lover.

They wanted a commitment, where they agreed to not see anyone else, but without the resentment and the cheating. A lightning strike to meet their one in a million soul mate, they wanted to experience that head over heels, wide-eyed, holding hands, hugging, and long, wet kissing kind of love with that one special someone, where they talked about everything and laughed over nothing. They wanted that one person who consumed their thoughts when they were with them and that they missed when they weren't there. They wanted it all and looking back on their lives, they got what they so wanted.

Nude Day for those who were exhibitionists and for those who were voyeurs meant that they could expose themselves in a public display of nudity without fear of humiliation and voyeur naked bodies without fear of arrest. For Susan and Michael, it meant something else entirely. More of a personal holiday, it ran deeper than that. They didn't have the desire to run along the beach, or frolic through the woods naked, or stand in the midst of hundreds of others in a field or a park, while celebrating a national day of nudity. Not voyeurs or exhibitionists, their bodies were only for them to see and for no one else to touch.

Nude Day was a celebration of their bodies during their day of intimacy. It was their one day that they used to experience the sexual pleasure and experiment with the sensual eroticism of one another's bodies without guilt, shame or judgment. As if her body was his and his body was hers to use for a day, for each to do whatever one so deemed; it was a day of erotic fantasy and pure sexual pleasure for both. It was on this day that one would accommodate the other in all their sexual wants, physical needs, and emotional desires, whatever that may be.

National Nude Day meant more to them than most other couples. It was the day they were married. Now, twenty-seven years later, this one day had morphed into a combined commemoration of a Nude Day celebration and a wedding anniversary. Only, just as this was their special day, this was their solemn secret. No one needed to know that they celebrated their wedding anniversary by getting naked and giving each what the other wanted. Their family wouldn't understand and their friends, couples who don't share the close bond of an intimate love relationship that they share, would laugh at them while secretly harboring their feelings of envy. What they did on that one day behind closed doors was between two consenting adults, a couple, a husband and a wife, who were married to one another, and it was none of anyone's business.

"Happy Anniversary, Susan."

"Happy Nude Day, Michael."

"I've already taken the box out of the closet."

"Oh, goodie, I can't wait to begin," said Susan giving her husband a kiss and a grope of his already growing cock.

After taking a relaxing bath together that was filled with laughter and teasing, and having erotic fun drying one another off, while kissing and touching, it was a romantic time for them. With fragrant candles creating the ambiance and soft music setting the mood, wrapped in a soft blanket, they sat on the couch facing the fireplace naked, while sipping Champagne and munching on shrimp and fresh fruit. It didn't take the bubbles very long to get her in the mood to start kissing and touching him. It didn't take him long to give her what she needed and wanted. With vibrator in hand and dildo at the ready, he gave her the sexual pleasure she so desired with his experienced fingers and talented tongue.

"I still love kissing you, Susan, while feeling your tits, just like we used to do at Rocky Hill Point when we were teenagers," he said while playing with her pussy and maintaining just enough pressure on her clit to make her simmer without bringing her to a boil too soon.

"And I've always loved holding your cock and slowly stroking it while we kiss and kiss. This is so romantic, Michael. I hope this day never ends," she said leaning down to briefly take him in her mouth to tease him with what more was to come later.

She put an oversized, fluffy bath towel on the rug in front of the fireplace and they cuddled before making love. She gave all of her body to him, as her special gift. He was into anal and she did that for him without reluctance or resistance but with desire and love. Without complaint, she embraced his need to explore that part of her body because that is what he wanted and so desired and she was gratified that she could make him happy and sexually satisfied in that special way.

"Put plenty of lube in there, Michael," she said after assuming the position, on her hands and knees with head down and her ass pointed up higher. "Yeah, that's good. It feels so cold when you first apply it, but it warms up fast," she said with a wiggle and a giggle. "Fuck me, Michael. I want to feel your cock inside of me."

Gently, he inserted himself and slowly humped her while holding on to her hips. Slowly, his cock slid deeper and deeper in her ass, until she had taken the length of him.

"I love feeling your tits while fucking you up the ass, Susan. I love fucking you up the ass. You're so tight and it feels so good when I have my cock buried deep inside you."

She wanted him to blindfold her, tie her up, and relax her with a massage of fragrant lotions and perfumes, before teasing her with feathers, fresh fruits, sweets, and ice. A sensation of smells, tastes, and touches, she wanted the surprise of not knowing if his touch was going to tickle or be cold, or if rewarding her with something edible or fragrant. Not knowing from which direction or when it would come, it was just as exciting not to see to resist the feather or the ice, before he satisfied her taste with a piece of fresh fruit or sweet chocolate to eat and perfumes to smell or lotions to feel. Being blindfolded and restrained while her lover lovingly explored her body was one of her favorite wishes.

"That feels good, Michael. That new crème smells like peaches. I like it. I love how it feels on my body. You're giving me goose bumps. With wearing the blindfold, I never know where you'll touch me next and that excites me more not knowing. Oh, Michael, if you continue playing with my clit like that while sucking my nipples, you'll make me cum."

"Isn't that the idea, Susan," he said teasing her clit with a vibrator before teasing her more with a dildo?

He wanted her to finish him off with her special blowjob, one that culminated in him cumming in her mouth before cumming on her face and all over her tits. She had become masterful at sucking his cock. Touching him, teasing him, stroking him, and making him laugh while slowly making him excited, all prearranged to make the exhilarating moment last longer. She lingered with the oral pleasure of foreplay before turning it into heated sex.

"Oh, my God, Susan, you are incredible. The way that you suck my cock and hold me at the point of cumming and then release just enough pressure not to make me cum before repeating the process over and again is like nothing I've ever experienced. You are an amazing cocksucker."

"Thank you, Michael, I think," she briefly removed his cock from her mouth to say with a giggle and a laugh.

Never rushed or resented, adept at playing with him with her hand and lips and teasing him with her tongue, while keeping him hard in her mouth, she heightened his experience before swallowing his cum. They both made sure that he saved some for a second ejaculation, enough for him to explode across her face and breasts. It thrilled her to know that she could still excite him enough to cum twice and his cum bath on her naked body paid tribute to her sexual effort to satisfy him.

"Oh, Michael, you exploded like a volcano. I've never seen you cum so much. It's everywhere. There are gobs of it in my hair. I feel like Cameron Diaz in, There's Something About Mary," she said laughing. "You gave me quite the cum bath."

Sometimes, he'd dress in her clothes and she'd apply his makeup and fix his hair. Other times, she'd dress in his clothes and they'd role play pretending to pick one another up at a bar or other public place. It was kinky. It was sexy. It was forbidden. It was funny fun.

"Let's pretend we're at the library this time and you're the new librarian. You sit here and pretend you are reading a book," she said putting on a short skirt over her white panty.

"Sounds good so far," he said watching her button a white blouse over her C cup breasts.

"I'll sit over here reading a book, while oblivious to everyone and everything around me and not realizing that I'm giving you a show of my panty."

"Oh, kinky, I like it. I love up skirts. They're so exciting."

Susan sat on the far side of the room with her knees spread just enough to give him a white view. Every now and then, she'd move her knees in and out while turning a page in her book.

"Then, you approach me and—"

"No, don't tell me. I have an idea," he said with a smile. "Excuse me Miss."

"Yes," she said looking up at him. "May I help you?"

"I'm embarrassed to tell you, Miss, but I don't think you realize that you're flashing your panties to everyone at the library."

"Oh, thank you for telling me. I'm so embarrassed," she said closing her knees and pulling down her skirt before crossing her legs. Playing the part, she looked up at him while biting her lip. "Could you really see my panty?"

"I'm sorry to say, Miss, that whoever was sitting across from you had quite the view between your legs, quite the view. From where I was sitting, I could even see your camel toe."

"I was so engrossed in my book, a romance novel and I had no idea that I was causing you some distress," she said staring at the bulge in his pants.

"Don't be," he said looking down where she was looking. "I must admit that I enjoyed the view of your bright white panties."

"Thank you," she said still staring at his bulge. "May I give you some relief," she said unzipping his fly, sticking her hand inside and pulling out his cock. She stroked him while looking up at him.

"Miss, what are you doing? Someone might see my cock."

"Not if I stick it in my mouth," she said with a sly smile. "May I blow you?"

"Damn, Susan, that was hot. That was fun," he said pulling away. "If we continue that game, I'll cum in a minute."

"Whew, yeah, that was hot," she said releasing his cock from her hot hand and getting up from the chair.

"We should try that in the library, but in a different town," he said tucking his cock in his pants.

"We'd be arrested," she said with a laugh.

"Let's play the teacher and the student now," he said.

"Okay, but you play the teacher this time," she said. "And I'm sitting in the front row with my short skirt hiked up while flashing you my panties."

Sometimes, they both wore leather and sometimes they both wore lace. Sometimes, she'd discipline him and other times, he'd spank her.