The Box Ch. 7

Story Info
He rethinks her punishment.
1.3k words
4.51
37.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
247 Followers

You breathe a sigh of your own, after watching this scene. You are feeling sorry for the girl, but you know she got herself into this ordeal with her poor spending habits ... a lesson for both her and you. Thinking to yourself, you wonder if your checkbook is in order. What charges have you made, recently, that could be questioned? Surely you aren't spending out of your means. Do you dare ask a question, during this lengthy session, or should you keep submissive and quiet? You decide keeping quiet is the smart choice. Your eyes return to the video, where you see the girl's breathing has slightly subsided. She still has a look of concern on her face, as well she should. You don't think she is enjoying these punishments, but you are embarrassed at the wetness of your pussy.

Twisting a little in your bonds, you check to see if I am looking. Have I noticed that you are enjoying this video? Then, you don't know if enjoying is the correct word, but you can't think of another word to explain your interest. You are intrigued. Impressed with the skill of the man, but more so impressed with the girl. She has experienced many punishing blows, and her body shows each welt. But then, she isn't in charge of her own body. She is being punished. She is bound and being tormented, mind and body, at the whim of another. How would it feel to be in her position, at this moment? How would it feel to be bound and punished, and such harsh punishments, at that? Surely she has learned her lesson, and he will release her. Surely, he has had his fun and will not continue any further. But, will he?

The man gets up and walks over to the box. He looks over at her limp body, lying over the horse. He sees his handy work ... a road map of red and welted splotches. Returning his eyes to the box, he pulls out some wires and a control thing with dials on it. Not able to quite make out what this is, you watch closely. Sitting the control on a side table, he walks over to her. All of this is making sense to you now. He plugs the wires into small holes in the butt plug and returns to the table. You gasp as he plugs the other end of these wires into what you now know as the control unit. This is a TENS unit! Your eyes are wide, as you watch and wait. The girl doesn't even know of her pending situation.

The man walks over to her and leans down to her, and she twists to look at him ..."You wondered what I meant, when I said the butt plug was for later fun?" he says, as he raises and walks back to the control on the table. She tries to see what is going on, but can't. Obviously concerned, she tries repeatedly to see what is happening, but she can't see the wires. If she could see, she surely would be protesting. You know she surely will be protesting in a short time.

He takes the control in his hands and relaxes in a chair. He studies the dials and then turns one, and the girl twitches with a quick jump. A shock has been sent to her butt plug. He smiles. She shrieks, from behind the gag and tests the bonds as if she could break free. He turns this dial again, and she jumps. He grins, as she begins to wiggle and twist. He turns another dial, and pushes a button on the unit. As soon as he hits this button, you see the girl jerk and cry out in pain. His grin gets wider as he pushes the button again.

Her body jerks repeatedly, as he keeps pushing the button. Each push sends a quick momentary jolt to the butt plug. Sometimes he just quickly pushes it, but other times he holds it down. She reacts in a distinct way, when he holds the button down. She arches her back, as the pain of the shock continues. When he releases the button, she lays limp over the horse. Her little ass hole twitches around the butt plug. You can see the wires connecting to the plug. They wiggle with her movements. Again he pushes the button and again she arches her back and shrieks.

This goes on for a while, as he sits, watching her bottom hole take the shocks. At times he holds the button for only a split second, but sometimes longer. Watching her body, you can tell exactly how long he holds the button down. Her body tenses with a jerk, and she groans behind the gag, then she drops limp, over the horse. In-between these shocks, you can hear her pleading for it all to stop. She is pleading for the pain to stop. She has learned her lesson. She is begging for him to do anything he wants with her, if he will just stop this punishment. But, he pays her pleadings no mind and continues to push the button. The puddle of saliva on the floor beneath her is growing. Her muffled screams are taking their toll on her voice. She is getting hoarse from begging and pleading. He laughs as he continues to push the button. Again and again, he abuses her poor bottom hole with the TENS. And again and again she begs him to stop this, pleading with any words she can think of.

Finally, he stops pushing the button and sets it on the table. The girl collapses in relief. He adjusts a dial on the unit and walks around to her head. Whimpering can be heard from her as he removes the ball gag from her mouth. Her whimpers turn to audible cries, as she assures him she has learned her lesson. She continues to plead with him, offering anything to him, in exchange for her release, when her bottom is again shocked with the butt plug. She screams in pain and raises her head in recoil to the act. He grabs her head between his hands and shoves his hard cock into her open mouth, and deep into her throat. He starts fucking her mouth with his cock, as she is tied over the horse.

Again her ass hole is shocked from the plug, but this time his cock squelches her scream, as it thrusts deeper and deeper into her throat. He has set the unit into an auto mode, shocking her at intermittent times, as he rams his cock into her mouth. It slowly increases in speed as it goes.

You notice her screams only allow him to go deeper into her throat, stifling any sounds from her, but causing him to groan in pleasure. He gets a better grip on her head, grabbing handfuls of hair at the back of it, and fucking her hard. His hairy stomach smashes her nose nearly flat, and his balls bounce against her chin. Thrust after thrust, he gives it to her, each time the plug shocks her. He develops a rhythm with the shocks, to ram deeper into her throat. Each shock makes her flinch and jerk forward, then his thrust forces her back. The horse moves backward with this, nearly bouncing her up and down on it. You hear gurgling whimpers from her and groans from him, as all this escalates to a climax. Your pussy is oozing, as you watch. You wet your lips without knowing, as your eyes are glued to the screen. The shocks and the thrusts are going faster and faster, and he is visibly involved. The girl's eyes are now glazed as she gulps his cock. She swallows its mass and slurps as he pulls it out.

* * * * *

If you like this story, please vote. And I love feedback, too. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

DVS
DVS
247 Followers