The Box Ch. 8

Story Info
She no longer feels the shock as punishment.
1.2k words
4.56
42.3k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

She no longer feels the shock as punishment, but as part of a growing sensation she is pleasing her Master. She is taking her punishment from him and for him. She is submitting to him...completely. All she wants now is for him to explode down her throat. She would gladly swallow all he has to give her. She opens her throat to his possession of her mouth, giving away the last bit of control she had. She is now one with his possession. Her wetness dripping down her legs shows her desire for him. She whimpers her appreciation as he takes her mouth for his pleasure. Tears pour down her face now, as all of her feelings begin to blur into a slow building sensation inside her. She knows she will surely have a thunderous climax, if he would only cum into her mouth. She almost needs it now, as the last submission she can endure for him. She hungers to swallow his hot cum, doing her best to make this happen.

But, it seems he has other ideas. He abruptly pulls his cock out of her mouth and she loudly groans her disapproval. She gasps to catch her breath, but quickly begins to beg for his cock in her mouth. Her insistent begging has no affect on him, as he walks around behind her. He removes the wires from the butt plug. Slowly, he pulls it from her tormented ass, enjoying her wiggling, from the sensation. His face has a determined look of desire, as the plug finally "pops" from its former home. She continues to plead for his cock, wanting it anywhere she can get it. She thrashes uncontrollably over the horse, trying to make her point. She can't contain herself any longer and has to make her needs known. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, you bastard! How dare you take me to the edge and deprive me! FUCK ME!"

A smile comes over his face, as he makes one more trip to the box. He returns with a 4-inch penis gag that has straps attached to either side of the base. These straps are about 4 feet long, and are made of ½ inch leather. He walks to her head and grabbing a handful of hair, he pulls her eyes up to his. He positions the gag at her lips and she takes it into her mouth. As he takes the straps in his hand and begins to walk behind her, she cringes at this new situation. He hasn't listened to her pleas, and again she can't voice her wishes. Her mouth is so tired and the gag is difficult to handle. Her jaw is again being forced open by a commanding phallus, but not the one she wanted.

He positions himself behind her, and holds the straps in his hands like the reigns on a horse. Pulling them taught, he quickly shoves his hard cock into her waiting ass. The lubrication from the plug still there, he feels no resistance from her. He rams his cock the full length, down into her ass. This forces her body forward. But, he pulls on the straps, as one would do if bringing a horse to a stop. In turn, this pushes that penis gag down into her throat as far as it will go. The feeling of that cock in her ass produced a scream of joy from her, but the gag has muffled it to nearly nothing. Now, she sees how she is to be used, next. His masterful cock in her ass, but the humiliation of the penis gag in her mouth, as if she is his horse being ridden. How will she endure this added torment? All she wants is his cock, but she desperately wants to tell him where she wants it. Again she is very aware of just who is in charge and who is not.

He begins this new torment. He holds the reigns tight, as he fucks her ass. The gag in her mouth is forced deep into her throat when he rams deep into her ass. He pulls on the reigns, forcing her body back against him, ramming his cock into her tight ass. He continues as if he is breaking a bucking stallion, determined to show this little filly who is the boss. She moans with each thrust, as she is now being used at both ends. Her tormentor has a new way to punish and humiliate her. She hears his groans from behind her, as her body is being used for his pleasure. Her ass is continually being rammed and her mouth is constantly stuffed, over and over. Feeling his cock grow larger, she hopes he is soon going to give her his cum. A small whimper of appreciation escapes her mouth, hoping her torment is nearly over.

His groans grow louder and his pace quickens. He holds the reigns tight, as he fucks her ass to his climax. The reigns are so tight, the gag is forced deep into her throat for these final thrusts. Her body is held tight, as he finally shoots into her burning ass. His groans reverberate in the room, as he drains his cum into her bowels. Feeling his hot cum fill her ass, her own climax gushes out of her, and down her legs to the floor. She loves it that she has endured her Master's punishment to its completion. Spent, he falls back from her, and into a chair. The reigns drop to the floor, and the gag slowly slides from her mouth, to the floor. He watches his cum ooze from her twitching ass hole, while catching his breath. Submissive feelings wash through her mind and body, lying limp on the horse. Her aching, sweaty body lying limp on the horse...now marked and used by her Master. Both of them now satisfied, and both now complete in their positions. He, obviously in charge, has taught her the lesson she knows she needed to learn.

You watch these final video moments closely. Such a submissive feeling, she must be experiencing. Bound, gagged and punished at the will of her Master. She submits completely to his dominance ... even with the pain that's involved. You get even wetter at the thought of your bound body, with me in control. A chill goes down your back and centers in your pussy. A desire wells up inside you, and you can't believe you are thinking such thoughts. How could you want to experience the pain she did? But the feeling of submission to another is so overpowering...

Visibly involved in the video, you almost forget where you are. The video clicks off, and you quickly return to reality and your present position. You look to me for an answer to all of this, but I walk out of the room, leaving you alone to ponder your fate. Should you even speak, let alone ask the question that is on your lips? You sit there naked and shackled, with the actions in the video swimming through your mind. Now that this video is over, what are my plans for you? Soon comes the answer to your question, as I walk back into the room. The first thing you see is that familiar grin on my face but, your eyes quickly drop down to what I have carried into the room. You twist and squirm at the site of a wooden box, just like the one in the video. Now young lady, don't my plans seem all too clear?

If you like this story, please vote. And I love feedback, too. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

DVS
DVS
246 Followers