The Box In The Attic

Story Info
Porn is key to her family's secrets.
4.9k words
4.41
109.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

Emily and her older cousin Tricia were thoroughly engrossed in the hard work of uncluttering the attic of Tricia's home. Organizing the haphazard stacks of boxes and bags, and sorting out the good stuff from the disposable items, made it necessary for Tricia to assess the relative value of almost everything they found. Emily would hold up each uncertain item, perhaps a framed photograph or a box which might or might not contain the board game advertised on its lid, and Tricia would give it an immediate thumbs-up or thumbs-down call. Tricia was a decisive and no-nonsense judge in these matters, for which Emily was thankful because it helped the work progress at a good rate. Order was gradually emerging from the decades of disorder that all attics eventually exhibit if left to their own fate.

Emily was 18 now, and Tricia was two years older. They were both attractive, vivaceous, and fun-loving young women. And they were more than cousins. They had been lifelong friends, the only girls in their generation of these branches of the family. At the moment they were also totally covered in the dust which seemed to puff upward in a small cloud as each new item was dragged from its longtime resting place. When they occasionally caught sight of one another's faces, which increasingly resembled the look of miners emerging from a long shift in the coal pits, they would laugh outright at the sorry sight they made. Both of them were looking forward to a hot shower and fresh clothes when their work in the attic was done.

The attic was in the home of Tricia's parents, Emily's Aunt Vicky and Uncle Ralph, who were away on some shopping errands while the girls labored to make sense of the attic's contents. Emily was very fond of Vicky, her father's sister, and Vicky's husband Ralph. They were equally fond of her. The warm hugs and kisses that she exchanged with thrm whenever she visited them were a delight to her. Uncle Ralph often exhibited an inappropriate intimacy in these signs of familial affection. But Emily always forgave his wandering hands, which always tended to gravitate downward onto her ass, and the slight tonguing that was always part of his kisses, knowing that they were just playful signs of a mature and vigorous masculinity. Not so easy to understand was the similarly intimate nature of Aunt Vicky's hugs and kisses, but Emily loved any kind of naughty recognition of her developing feminine appeal. She often thought that Aunt Vicky was lucky to have an adorable man like Ralph for a husband, but then Vicky was so pretty and sexy that it was no surprise she and Ralph had found each other.

Emily and Tricia had been at the cleanup job for almost three hours, but fortunately the end of the job seemed to be in sight. Emily's arms were beginning to feel tired and sore from moving the heavier boxes around. Both girls needed a chance to get cleaned up and to relax for awhile, and soon.

It was just then that Emily made the discovery that brought the work to a complete stop. She found what would forever be known, in their family's lore, as simply "The Box In The Attic".

Emily had spotted a nearly hidden small carton which had no identifying markings on it but was sealed with tape. She brushed the dust off it, and held it up so that Tricia could make a ruling on what to do with it. Tricia just shrugged and gave Emily permission to open it up and have a look at its contents. Tricia watched with interest as Emily broke the sealing tape on the unidentified carton. The look on Emily's face as she opened the box told Tricia that her cousin had made an important find. In fact, Emily seemed to be a bit stunned by what she was looking at. Tricia crossed the room to join Emily and to have a look for herself.

The box contained an impressive collection of classic old pornography. The dates on some of the magazines revealed them to be mostly from the mid-1900's. Emily had seen lots of print porn before, and this stuff was pretty mild compared to what was readily available on the Internet these days, so that wasn't cause for her stunned reaction to the find. What had caused her to react so strongly to the discovery was what all of the publications had in common. They were all incest-oriented. There were some mostly-photo magazines with names like "Hot Moms" and "Pantie Auntie", some mostly-text magazines with names like "Family Letters" and "Family Secrets", and some paperback books with lurid cover illustrations and titles like "Everybody's Mom" and "His Naughty Aunts".

Emily wasn't shocked that Uncle Ralph had at some time hidden some sexy reading material up here. After all, she suspected that her brother had a stash of his own hidden somewhere in his room at home, too. It was a guy thing, she knew, so the collection couldn't possibly belong to Aunt Vicky. But surely the incest theme which connected the entire collection made its discovery far more embarrassing for Uncle Ralph than it would have been if it was just girlie magazines and such. She looked at Tricia, and was surprised to see that Tricia didn't seem the least bit embarrassed or even surprised by their find.

"I'm sorry, Trish," Emily began, as if finding the box was her fault in some way. "I didn't know ..."

"Not to worry, Em," Tricia said with a reassuring smile. "Every family has its own secrets, and I guess awhile back someone in our family got his or her kicks from incest sex. It's no big deal."

Tricia took a magazine from the box. If fell open to a centerfold picture of a totally naked and spectacularly buxom middle-aged woman assisting an equally naked younger man and woman, perhaps of Tricia's age, to have sex. The picture's caption suggested that the woman was the mother of the younger two, but any family resemblance was not easy to see and the young couple were obviously not as young as the sex-ed setting might have suggested them to be. The picture, despite its tackiness and probable falsities, seemed to have the desired effect on Tricia.

"That's fucking hot," said Tricia, turning the magazine to view the picture in different ways. "Look at the tight muscled ass on that young stud! His prick doesn't show but I'll bet it's a beaut. Sometimes I think that if I'd had a brother I'd make sure he was the one to pop my cherry."

Emily giggled, relieved that the porn collection discovery wasn't going to be a big problem, but this side of her slightly older cousin - that of a sexually-liberated and somewhat foul-mouthed young woman - was one she wasn't used to seeing. This was a side of Tricia that seemed to have surfaced overnight, but it must have been hidden somewhere inside Tricia all along. Emily suddenly felt very immature and naive about the world of adult sexuality, and the two-year gap between her age and Tricia's suddenly seemed a lot bigger than it was. Emily desperately wanted to bridge that gap. She wanted to be a sexually knowledgable and confident woman. Like Tricia. She wanted to make sex a more important element in her life. She'd lost her virginity to a high school boy who, like herself at the time, had no idea about what to do. The experience was far from satisfying, and it answered none of her questions about how good sex should feel.

Tricia continued to study and comment on the magazine picture. "Do you think he's just finished fucking his big-titted mother?", she went on, as if determined to repeatedly shock her cousin with her crude language. "Or do you think she's going to get that hairy twat of hers stretched by her son's cock as soon as he's finished fucking his sister?"

Emily decided that she wasn't expected to answer Tricia's questions, and chose to ignor therm. "Trish ... do you think families ever really get into that sort of thing?", she asked. "You know ... incest, I mean ..."

"Sure, some do," said Tricia confidently, apparently in the know about such things. "And I think it's hot. Surely you must have wanted to jump into bed with your father or your brother some time when you were feeling really horny. God knows I've dreamed about fucking those two often enough. Sometimes I think I'd like to fuck both of them at once!"

Emily was speechless, and she desperately wanted to keep the discussion on a level she could handle. "Well, thinking about it isn't the same as ...", she said.

"It's almost the same, Em," laughed Tricia, and then she turned more serious. "It's just that some families act on their urges and others don't. I feel sorry for those families whose members deliberately hide their true feelings from each other."

"But what should we do about this box?", asked Emily, eager to change the subject and get the work done. Tricia had promised her that a long hot soaking bath or shower awaited her at the end of the work, and she very much wanted to get to it soon.

"We'll give the box to my folks when they get home. They'll know what to do with it", said Tricia.

"Are you crazy?" gasped Emily. "Shouldn't we just put it back where we found it and not let on that we even saw it?"

"Of course not," said Tricia. "I look forward to hearing what they have to say about this collection of theirs."

"Wait 'til I leave, then, Trish. I don't want to be around when you confront them with this."

"Oh, believe me, you'll want to hear what they have to say about it," said Tricia, rather cryptically. "But let's get a shower before they get back. That magazine picture got my juices flowing and my pussy probably stinks."

Emily didn't know how to deal with her cousin's filthy talk, but she found it oddly arousing. And she was pretty sure that if Tricia's pussy juices were anything like her own, they didn't stink, even when mixed with perspiration. God, where did that thought come from? What was her cousin's incessantly crude talk doing to her?

* * * * *

The girls stripped down to their underwear in the home's laundry room. All of their clothes except their underwear went into the laundry hamper and then, dressed in just bras and panties, the girls went upstairs to the Master Bathroom to get that long-anticipated shower.

Tricia led the way up the stairs, and Emily found herself mesmerized by the rhythmic sway and jiggle of Tricia's bottom cheeks in her cotton briefs, which were almost at Emily's eye level. She was intensely aware of Tricia's sexiness in a way that had never occurred to her before. Maybe the mixture of strong smells that her cousin's body gave off had something to do with it. When Tricia stopped for an instant at one of the stair's landings, almost causing Emily to bump into her, Emily gave her older cousin's butt a playful slap to encourage her to get moving again. Tricia turned and stuck her tongue out at Emily in feigned irritation, but there was a sparkle of fun in Tricia's eyes which caused a shiver of excitement to run through Emily's body.

The Master Bathroom had, along with the toilet and two basins in a handsome marble vanity, a glass-enclosed shower stall and a large square marble tub with underwater bench seating and massaging water jets. The tub looked very inviting, but the shower would do a better job of ridding them of the dust which covered every inch of flesh that hadn't been protected by their work clothes.

"You go first, Trish. You're way dirtier than I am", Emily giggled.

"Don't be silly, Em," smiled Tricia. "We'll shower together, and that way we can make sure that both of us are clean all over." She removed her bra and then slid her panties down and off. She stood for a long moment, totally naked and apparently deep in thought, before turning on the shower taps and stepping quickly through the frosted glass stall door and into the powerful hot spray.

Emily took her underwear off, strangely nervous about being naked with her older cousin, whose firm and fit curves looked ravishing compared to her own.

"Hurry up, Em! Get your cute butt in here!" said Tricia impatiently. "My folks hate it when anyone wastes hot water."

Emily stepped into the stall to join Tricia, closing the glass door behind her. The enclosure was big enough for the two of them, but just barely. Tricia was already lathering up her hair with shampoo, an act which raised her arms up and caused her breasts to perk up noticeably. Emily certainly noticed.

Bottles of shampoo and bodywash were tossed back and forth playfully, and soon the girls' bodies had regained their clean and healthy-looking glow. Tricia soaped up her own breasts, tweaking her nipples to clean them, and then moved her hands down to give the same sort of attention to her clean-shaven pussy. Then she raised one leg up, placed her foot on a low seat built into the shower wall, and proceeded to wash the area around her anus. Emily followed suit, trying not to stare too obviously at her cousin's beautiful body.

"I'll scrub your back, Em," said Tricia.

Emily had no sooner turned her back to Tricia when she felt the older girl's soapy hands on her, massaging her tired shoulders and working their way down to the small of her back. As Tricia's hands moved further down, out onto the swells of Emily's hips and ass cheeks, Emily felt relaxed and excited at the same time, but she wasn't prepared for what Tricia did next.

Tricia had moved up so close behind Emily that her breasts and belly were pressed against Emily's back. Tricia's now reached her hands around Emily's waist, resting on the younger girl's gently rounded belly, and her face was pressed into the fragrant softness of Emily's hair. Emily felt Tricia's lips brush her cheek and then move to leave a trail of kisses along her neck and shoulders. She felt the older girl's hair tumbling over her cheek. Tricia was whispering something into Emily's ear, and Emily had to tilt her head and strain to hear it above the sound of the powerful water spray.

"That incest stuff really turned me on," Tricia was saying, very softly. "And it made me want to be this close to you."

Emily didn't know what to say or do, so she said and did nothing as one of Tricia's hands moved to fondle Emily's left breast and the other moved down to the mound between Emily's legs. Emily felt her left nipple being pinched. A finger traced the line between her outer pussy lips. Emily shuddered with pleasure, fully aroused and feeling sexual desire without knowing quite how to deal with it. Tricia kissed Emily's face and neck as she continued to whisper into Emily's ear.

"I'm doing to you what I've often dreamed of having your father and your brother do to me," Tricia went on, her fingertip now inserting itself between Emily's swollen labia. "Would you want to watch one of them fucking me, Em?"

Emily nodded silently. Tricia now had two fingers deep inside her cousin's pussy.

"Imagine watching me guiding one of their lovely big cocks into my pussy ... now imagine yourself taking my place ..."

Emily groaned, "Oh yes, yessss..."

"Only it's my father's cock thrusting into you ... your Uncle Ralph's cock ... it's a magnificent cock ... and he'd love to pleasure you with it ... " Tricia's fingers were touching Emily's swollen clitoris, softly, teasingly, wonderfully.

Emily felt an orgasm building in her, and hardly heard whatever Tricia was saying now. "Don't stop, Trish," she begged, almost sobbing in her need for relief.

"Imagine all the fun you could have, Em darling ... with my father's cock ... and with your father's cock ... and with your brother's cock ..."

Emily was nearly wild with her lustful thoughts, but Tricia continued mercilessly. And with even greater raunchiness.

"... and with my mother ... and with your mother ... and with me ... especially with me ..."

It was all too much for Emily, whose body lurched awkwardly into an orgasm that slammed her shaking body against one of the shower stall walls and caused her to shriek so loudly that Tricia was momentarily and unnecessarily worried about her. Emily turned to face Tricia and fell into the older girl's arms. Tricia held her tight and kissed Emily's face as the younger girl gradually came back down from the blissful high she'd been on just moments earlier. When Tricia was sure that Emily was entirely herself again, she covered Emily's mouth with her own and deep kissed her for almost a full minute. Emily, as much in gratitude as in lust, returned the kiss. It felt so good to feel her breasts flattening themselves against Tricia's, and to feel their lower bodies pressing together as if trying to swallow each other.

'Good sex must be something like this,' Emily thought to herself.

"Should I do something for you now?" Emily finally managed to say. She was aware that she sounded like a virgin in girl/girl loving, which in fact she wasn't. But it had been a long time since she and a seventh-grade girl friend had played experimentally with each other. Emily had long ago concluded that such behavior was behind her. Happily, she'd been wrong about that.

"You don't have to do a thing, girl," smiled Tricia.

"That was wonderful, Trish," said Emily. "It was amazing". She was still glowing from the experience.

Tricia smiled. "Let's get dressed and find out what my father has to say about that stash of naughty stuff on family fucking that you found."

"Oh, and by the way," added Tricia. "I enjoyed what we did too ... and it was incest, you know."

Emily stared open-mouthed at her cousin, and then returned Tricia's smile as she realized that Tricia's words were undeniably true.

* * * * *

Tricia spoke with her parents as soon as they returned, out of Emily's hearing, after which Uncle Ralph had a brief and rather secretive phone conversation with Emily's parents. Aunt Vicky produced four glasses and a pitcher of lemonade, and the group gathered together to talk. Emily wasn't sure what she was about to hear, but everyone's demeanor suggested that the matters at hand were serious ones.

The four of them were sitting at the kitchen table, the usual meeting place for family talks in houses like this one. Emily and Tricia sat on one side of the table, and Uncle Ralph and Aunt Vicky sat on the other. They'd already talked about the long-hidden box Emily had found in the attic. That matter had been dealt with briefly, as if it was a trivial non-issue, and now Emily was being told about a far more important matter - the history of incest practices within her own family.

Emily sat bolt upright in the straightback kitchen chair. She was perfectly silent. In fact, she was speechless. What she was being told was overwhelming, both in its emotional impact on her and in its implications for her and for those she loved. Uncle Ralph, who did most of the talking, tried to explain things in as straightforward and clear manner as he could. It was of utmost importance that Emily not misunderstand any of it.

Tricia had one arm around her younger cousin's shoulders. Her other hand rested gently in Emily's lap where it was taken, first by one of Emily's hands and then by both of them. Tricia suspected, correctly, that Emily would need some support and

reassurance as the talk went on.

Emily was told simply, almost casually, that incest activity had been a fact of life in Emily's family for at least three generations and possibly for more. Emily's father and Aunt Vicky had both learned about sex, separately, in their parents' bed and in their parents' embrace. Later they had been encouraged to have sex with each other and in various combinations with one or both of their parents. This shared family loving had been continued until very recently, when Emily's grandparents were no longer physically able to take as active a part in the goings-on.

Uncle Ralph paused briefly, to allow Emily to digest this revelation. Then he went on.

Both Emily's mother and Uncle Ralph had learned at least a little about the family's incest lifestyle before they married into the family. Both became involved in it almost as soon as their respective honeymoons ended, as a sort of welcoming gesture from all of the family members. Years later, as Tricia and Emily's brother Frank reached the appropriate age for full sexual participation, they too were taught about it by their respective parents before becoming active with the other branch of the family.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12