The Box Pt. 03

Story Info
There are flowers around the rabbit hole.
2.9k words
4.21
15.9k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers

Terri slowly opened her eyes while dragging her left hand across her face. She rolled onto her back and felt for Ted, damn he was already up, and I've got to piss. She staggered to the bathroom and plopped herself down on the toilet. Yuk. . .long night, she growled to herself, stupid house fire, stupid box. She thought back to the two hours she spent in the basement reading porn and playing with herself. God I'm such a perv.

"Hey hon. Off to work." yelled Ted from the kitchen. She walked down stairs not bothering to put on her bath robe. "Don't you look lovely." Smiled Ted as he looked at his naked wife walking across the kitchen to the coffee maker. "Good thing the kids left early for school." He ran his hand up and down her back letting it rest on the top of her ass. "Looks like the Fire Marshal is across the street with the police. Guess it was more than just a night time blaze." They walked into the living room Terri holding her coffee cup in both hands. "So what time did you come to bed?"

"Don't remember." Mumbled Terri. She knew it had been late and about 3 orgasms later that most of the fire trucks had left when she'd finally flopped into bed. Ted was still in his pj's sleeping and she was still naked. She'd enjoyed being naked walking through the darkened house with the red and white strobes lights of the fire trucks flashing through the windows not caring if anyone saw her. She found the flashing coloured lights intoxicating which had made her extra horny. She'd also enjoyed standing at the window toying with the idea of opening the currents so the world could see her. Instead she'd retreated back to the basement for more self indulgent play time. Well if hubby could beat off to his smut then so could she as she'd pulled out a copy of Penthouse Letters and started to read.

Ted kissed her goodbye giving her ass a little slap telling her he'd see her at dinner and headed off to work. Halfway through the morning, two more cups of coffee with toast, laundry on the go, dishes in the washer. It dawned on her that she hadn't bothered getting dressed. She looked at herself in the reflective surface of the toaster and realized that she rather enjoyed being naked in her own home.

She headed back up stairs to haul out another load of laundry stopping to look into Kevin's room. Typical male teenager, clutter, clutter, clutter. She walked into her son room feeling nasty being naked and all then began to pick up his cloths that lay scattered around dumping them in the hamper. No point in getting mad at him for not cleaning up his room. He'd clean it for a few days then let it go. Mind you Ann wasn't much better. She heard something slide further under Kevin's bed as she pulled the blanket back.

Looking under the bed she'd founded a small collection of six CD cases. She pulled them out and looked at the covers. Porn wonderful I have two horny nasty men in the house. She sat on the floor and looked at the cases. The first one said Taboo, hmmm. . .flipping it over she read the liner notes about a mother and her son fucking. Great Kevin you're a real little perv. She looked at the others, 18 Year Old Cum Sluts, Cock Sucking Bitches, along with a couple about Lesbians and one about MILFs. What is it with young guys wanting to fuck older women? She thought to herself as she got up off the floor tossing the CD's onto the bed. Going to have a talk with that boy after I finish screaming at his dad she thought to herself.

Terri stopped in the doorway looking back into her son's room. She walked back and picked up the CD cases then headed down stairs with the laundry. I'll talk to him after I look at them she thought. No point in hanging the guilty bastard till I know what I'm hanging him for.

In the basement she turned on the TV put one of the CD's into the CD player then sat making herself comfortable. She had decided to first check out the one about MILFs then see about the others. Maybe not the Taboo one that was just a little too over the edge she decided. She checked the time, 9:43 good lots of time no one home for a while then she hit play.

Porn gets boring after awhile, how many times can you show a cock sliding into a mouth, pussy or ass before it becomes routine especially with all the heightened grunting and groaning that goes with it. The only CD that seemed to even have any story or wasn't to exaggerated was Taboo. Great my son has fantasies about fucking his mother. Terri put the CD back in the case and headed up stairs. Her clit was tender and a little raw from the number of times she had gotten herself off. She put the CDs back under Kevin bed and headed for the shower.

It was just after 3 pm when she turned on the shower and washed herself off. Everyone would be home soon and she had spent the day doing laundry and watching her son's porn collection. Guess I can't lecture anyone today she thought to herself. She dried off and headed to her bed room. She didn't know why but she pulled out a short one piece sun dress that came to a couple of inches below her ass. Normally she'd have worn tights with the dress but this time she couldn't bring herself to. She rummaged through her underwear drawer but didn't find anything that interested her.

Slowly a smile crept over her face about how she wanted to be very nasty today. She headed to her daughters bed room opened the top drawer of her dresser coming across a very skimpy black Lycra thong. I'll buy you a new one baby she said to the room and went back to her bed room. Slowly she pulled the thong up her legs adjusting it as she went. It was smooth and tight but not too tight to be unreasonable uncomfortable. However it would take some getting used to. She ran her hand up and down the outside feeling her pussy tingle as it got wet. Fuck how do people wear these things? She muttered as she pulled the back from between her butt cheeks. She looked at herself in the mirror then turned doing a few dance steps she had seen in a couple of music videos. Got to buy me a few of these she said to herself while putting on one of her black bras along with the sundress. She did a quick turn enjoying the look as the dress flew up around her hips exposing her thong making her feel very nasty.

Terri stood at the front door took a deep breath then head outside. She locked the door took another deep breath then walked quickly to her to her car just as Kevin and Ann came walking up the driveway.

"Hey mom where you off to?" Asked Ann.

"Have to get something I'll be back shortly." She said.

"Can I come?" Asked Ann.

"Nope just me this time, you're Dad will be home soon." She pulled the car onto the road her naked ass resting on the seat. She could feel the dampness from her pussy flooding the gusset of the thong as she drove. Not having any idea were to go she just wanting to drive and get away for a bit.

The mall was usual packed with people but not today. She walked through the front doors her short skirt bouncing to the point that she held the hem down with one hand. She walked out LaSenza with 6 thongs for herself plus one for Ann to replace the one she was wearing. She did some window shopping looking into stores but really looking at her reflection in the glass windows. She thought she could feel people's eyes boring into her from time to time as she walked along but found that she rather enjoyed the attention. Back at her car she even had a couple of young guys hoot at her. She flushed with embarrassment as she sat letting her dress ride up exposing her hips before she closed the door. Much to her delight and the young guys. Oh I'm being bad she said to herself but found the idea of being bad rather thrilling.

On the ride home Terri stopped at the local Stag shop. She'd been in the store before with a couple of girlfriends to buy a gag gift while on the way to a bachelorette party. This time rather than looking around she went straight to the vibrator wall and picked up an eight inch realistic looking blue jelly vibrator along with a pink vibrating butt plug and lube. She checked her watch as she got into her car and decided she'd better head for home.

Ted and the kids stood in the kitchen arguing about dinner when Terri walked in the door. She'd left her purchases in the car thinking she could recover them later when no one would notice. After commenting on her short dress the three started arguing at once again about dinner as well as asking where she'd gone? She rolled her eyes wondering out loud as to why they couldn't have made dinner since their hands clearly didn't seem broken. At the end of the conversation pizza was ordered and the day was saved.

Everyone along with the pizza piled in the basement den for a family movie night, Terri had changed into shorts leaving her daughter's thong on enjoying the snug feeling against her ass and pussy. After a couple of movies the kids headed off to bed while she and Ted snuggled on the couch.

"You tired?" asked Ted.

"I don't know I could sleep. She answered. "What did you have in mind?" He reached over and kissed her as he slipped his hands under her short dress and up to the top of her shorts. She smiled at him kissing him back her eyes frozen on Ted's box sitting just inside the family area. Oh fuck she'd forgotten to put the box away from playing last night.

"Any word on the house across the street?" Asked Ted.

"Ah no not that I could see." Answered Terri. "Police were still there earlier today." She got up putting herself between the box and the rest of the room as Ted picked up the pizza boxes and pop cans.

"I saw the police when I left for work, don't know what that's all about. Too bad, nice people didn't know them well." Ted took the pizza boxes and pop cans then headed up stairs. "So what did you do today?"

"Not much just laundry and cleaned up. Went out for a bit." Watched your son's porn collection and played with myself she smiled quietly herself. Terri walked into the laundry room and moved the forgotten laundry into the dryer from the washer. She quickly walked over to the box picked it up and moved it to the back of the basement with the other boxes hoping Ted hadn't notice.

She headed up stairs listening to Ted in the shower. Hmmm. . .what to do, what to do. . .leave the thong on or? She stripped out of her cloths deciding to leave the thong on but put on her terry cloth bath robe to give Ted something to unwrap just as the phone rang.

"Hello. . .no he's in the shower. . .yes. . .hang on. Honey its work."

"Work? What do they want?" Ted got out of the shower drying himself off taking the phone from Terri.

"Hey. . .yeah. . .now?. . .you know what time. . yeah, yeah, fuck, what about someone else?. . ok fine, fine." He turned back to Terri handing her the phone. "I don't need this crap. I have to go back to work there's trouble. Fuck!"

She watched Ted pull out of the driveway gunning the car a little too fast down the street. Oh well. She went out to her car got her purchases and headed to the basement. She made herself comfortable on the couch, checked the batteries for the vibrator, flipped open the box picked out a magazine. She turn on the vibrator feeling the buzzing as she ran the head across her stomach and down across her inner thighs. She arched her back and gently danced the head across her mound then further till it almost touched her ass. She slipped off her thong then pushed the head against her pussy lips feeling the wetness making the head of the vibrator slick. She brought the head to her clit flexing her hips even more as she felt the vibrating sensation spread through her. Slowly she pushed the head into herself gently moving the vibrator in and out each time sinking in a little more as she got used to the feeling. She'd dropped the magazine on the floor finding in increasingly hard to concentrate on reading as the vibrator pulsed and tickled.

Her first orgasm washed through her as she imaged a man taking her in his arms and fucking her senseless. The second orgasm flashed into her followed by a third as the face of the man began to become clearer. The vibrator slipped from her fingers as her pussy mussels pushed the slick vibrator out of her leaving it resting against butt. The face she'd seen in her mind danced in her imagination only it wasn't Ted's face she saw. She felt guilt slowly wash over the feeling of pleasure as her fantasy faded but she couldn't shake the image of the man she saw in her mind.

She picked up the vibrator and licked the wet tip taking the warm plastic into her mouth. She ran her tongue along the underside while the fingers of her left hand played with her clit. She rolled onto her knees resting her head on the arm of the couch and brought the tip back to her opening. Slowly she eased the head into herself arching her back as a low moan escaped her mouth.

Terri looked down that the magazine that had fallen on the floor. It was open to a page of a woman on her hands and knees, a wild look in her eyes, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips. Terri looked at the photo as she pushed the vibrator deeper into herself feeling the tip nudge her cervices. The woman's expression was wild and animal like her eyes drawing Terri into the image. Behind the woman stood a man his hands clasping her hips clearly fucking her. The woman's ass was raised with her back flexed down clearly pushing back against the man behind her.

Terri drank in the image flexing her hips and back as she fucked herself on her vibrator dreaming that the man in her mind was taking her. She looked at the image and for some reason flexed her lips as if looking for a kiss from the woman in the photo who looked back at her. She closed her eyes the fantasy filling her mind and body as she moved her hips meeting her hand as she fucked herself.

"Oh God, oh God. . . ah,ah ah. . .Oh God." She chanted, resting her head on the arm of the couch the woman in the photo kissing her as their respective men fucked them. This was her dream, her fantasy, her nightmare, that splashed before her with coloured lights. It wasn't Ted who was behind her it was someone else and she felt guilty that this wasn't something she would be sharing with Ted. But the guilt was washed away with the orgasm that crashed through her body and up into her mind in an explosion of light and colour. Her body froze as she shuddered, squealing, biting her bottom lip.

Terri lay stretched out on her belly her breathing coming in short gasps, her eyes tightly closed, tears running down her face. She now understood why in the Middle Ages people referred to the orgasm as; The Little Death. She rolled onto her back looking past the light from the lamp into the darkness of the basement. Moon light streamed in the window that looked up into the back yard giving that part of the room an ethereal glow. "Fuck." She said thinking of her dream, her fantasy, as it slowly eased its self but never quite left her mind.

She picked up the magazine from the floor giving the image of the woman one last look before she put it in the box. The image looked back and seemed to be communicating with her almost reading her mind which made Terri shudder. She picked up the vibrator and looked at it. It's all your fault she muttered guiltily as she kissed the tip then sucked the head into her mouth tasting herself.

She gave her vibrator one last kiss while wrapping her tongue around it then said to herself; "fuck that shit I have nothing to feel guilty about."

siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers