The Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, then, you will have driving privileges, but you have to ask permission to use the car, in case I need to run errands. I will make sure you have everything you need and want, providing you act like a gentleman and follow my rules. Is there anything you want to add to the rules?"

"No, Daddy, I'm okay with your rules," Ant said, "But there is something I need to tell you."

"And what's that?" I asked, draping an arm around him, pulling him close to my side.

"It wasn't an accident you found me in the alley this morning. I've been hanging out there for about a week, trying to get your attention."

"I don't understand," I admitted, feeling like I might have been set up, or something even more nefarious.

"I was actually hoping to run into Mathew. I didn't know he was dead."

"Why were you looking for Mathew?" Now I was just confused.

"Because Mathew was my father."

12