The Boy and the Fairy Ch. 01

Story Info
A man stranded on an island finds pleasure with a futa fairy.
2.3k words
4.44
68.1k
106

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader: This story contains heavy futanari/dickgirl/chicks with dicks on male action. This story additionally includes anal, tentacle plants, and urethral insertion, also known as sounding. If you don't like these themes, then this story is not for you.

*

His name was Jemidah, and he was supposed to be a sailor. Briefly, he even was a sailor, serving aboard the Busty Mermaid mere hours ago. Everything went south, however, when the other men onboard the merchant ship began eyeing him and his body. It all finally came to a head when the captain informed him that they would be stranding him on the next island that they came across. According to him, and the rest of the crew when he asked around, he was too feminine. He was giving the other sailors impure thoughts, and that just couldn't be allowed. Not aboard his ship. They gave him about three days of rations and stranded him on an uncharted, yet verdant island.

"Those fucking fucks!" Jemidah yelled to the sky as he ineffectually hacked through the thick underbrush with a stick that he had found on the sandy shore of the island. "How dare they kick me off the ship for being 'too feminine'! What do they even mean by that? I'm twice the man any of them are."

Jemidah was more pouting than navigating. He understood objectively that he would have to locate shelter, water, and a food source if he was going to have any chance at escaping, but at the moment he would rather vent and yell than do anything productive. His wanderings lead him deep within the tropical forest that seemed to cover this island entirely. When he finally sat down on the roots of a large tree to catch his breath, he finally took the time to look around. The local flora was just like any other tropical flora that he had seen, except for one plant. It was a single large flower at the base of a tree. The stock of this enormous flower was thick and woody, like the trunk of a short tree, and its bright pink petals were closed tight.

Not having anything better to do, Jemidah decided to go investigate this strange plant. He stood up and moved over to the flower, walking around it and inspecting it closer. Was it edible? Did it rely on some dangerous insect to pollinate? He placed his hands on the fleshy petals and moved his face closer to the center of the closed petals to try to smell it. As he did this, the petals opened slightly and a puff of pollen shot out into his face, hitting his nostrils just as he inhaled. He had expected it to smell sweet, but instead it had an all-to-human scent. It smelled like Jemidah's own cock after a long day. Before he even knew that he was doing it, Jemidah was inhaling the scent deeply. Shame flushed his face as he realized that he actually enjoyed it and wanted more. He felt almost intoxicated by the smell of the flower.

With great mental difficulty, Jemidah pulled himself away from the mysterious plant. He would never be able to live with himself knowing that he enjoyed a smell like that so much. As he stumbled back, he realized that the island was swelteringly hot, and he was fully clothed. To remedy the situation, Jemidah began to strip, hanging his clothes on some low-hanging branches. Before he knew it, he was buck naked in the middle of the forest. He hadn't meant to strip that far, but it had just felt so right. The island air brushing against his exposed nether regions reminded him just how horny he was. So incredibly horny. As he began jacking off his stiffening cock, his mind wandered. He had always heard of prostitutes that would provide anal play for their male clients. He wondered why they liked it so much. Was there something special about it?

As Jemidah's hand wandered to his rear end to experimentally play with his ass, his eyes wandered back over to the flower. The petals had fully opened while he was getting undressed, and a large, thick stamen was sticking out if it, glistening and covered in some clear fluid. Jemidah's anal sphincter seemed to relax against his own probing finger at the sight of this fleshy plant appendage. Quickly looking around, he saw no living creature in sight, and quickly hurried over to the flower and backed his ass up against the flower. He felt the thick stamen probe against his anus, and he was overcome with desire to get it inside of him. All thoughts of his own cock pushed from his mind, Jemidah slowly, but insistently, lowered himself onto the pre-lubed flower pole until he felt his ass cheeks press down against the petals. He was impressed that the flower was sturdy enough to take his whole weight, and even more impressed that he had been able to take the monster of a stamen into his ass. It hadn't even hurt at all! In fact, his ass felt great. The stamen was pressing against his prostate in all the right ways, and he was filled with euphoria from the ass up.

Now that he had impaled himself on the flower's stamen, his lust went into overdrive and he began to bounce his body up and down on the flower. The stamen was so long that he didn't have to worry about it accidentally slipping out, so he fucked the flower with his own ass with reckless abandon. With every thrust, he could feel the pressure growing inside him, the pleasure become more and more intense. He knew that he was going to cum from shoving a plant cock up his ass, he just had to keep riding it.

Just as he was on the brink of orgasm, Jemidah slammed his ass down onto the flower in an attempt to get the stamen as deep inside him as possible, and that's when it happened. The base of the stamen, which was now firmly lodged in his rectum, expanded like a dog's cock when it orgasms. As the base expanded, Jemidah could feel his guts being pumped with something gooey, the plant's seeds. He tried to pull himself up to continue the fucking and get himself off, but he realized that he was held tight. The inflated bulb in his ass was so large that he was trapped with it impaled inside of him. He gyrated desperately against the flower to try to cum, and even thought it felt good, it wasn't quite enough. He was losing progress toward orgasm.

As the young man was gyrating helplessly against the flower that had filled his bowels with seed with his painfully erect cock flopping about, a small woman flew from behind a large leaf of one of the nearby trees.

"Um, excuse me good sir. Can you understand my language?" Her skin was a hot pink, and she seemed to glow with an aura of the same color. She was flying toward the young man on dragon fly wings and was wearing wraps made of leaves. When she got close enough, Jemidah could see that she was about a foot tall, give or take.

"Huh? Wha? Yeah, I can understand you," Jemidah said breathlessly in his lust drunken stupor, still desperately grinding against the flower hoping for an anal orgasm. The chemical effects of the flower were so strong on him that he didn't think to be shocked by the revelation that fairies were real, to be ashamed or embarrassed about what he was doing, or even to try to rub his cock to reach orgasm. All he could think about was the huge, fleshy bulb lodged in his rectum.

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Said the fairy, now hovering close to him. "I was watching your performance, and I have to say that I am very turned on. I was wondering, would you let me make love to you?"

Jemidah looked over at her. He still wasn't thinking straight, but he was clear headed enough to understand that fucking lead to cumming, and dear lord did he want to cum right now.

"Yes, yes please!" Jemidah exclaimed. "Do whatever you want, I just want to cum!"

The fairy giggled and removed her leafy vestments. Her tits were large in comparison to her body, and her waist was thin and her hips wide. He had the perfect hour glass figure, scaled down to a woman only a little bigger than his hand. There was one abnormality that he didn't expect to see on a woman, however. Between her legs dangled a cock, glowing the same pink as the rest of her. It wasn't a large cock objectively, but compared to the rest of her body, it seemed to hand down almost to her knees while flaccid. The fairy grabbed her meat rod and began stroking. In no time she was erect. Jemidah guessed that her cock must have been nearly three inches long, but it wasn't very thick. Additionally, there were no testicles between her legs.

"Fuck that's hot," Jemidah moaned, still grinding his hips against the flower. He had already taken one genital in his body today, what difference did two make?

"I'm glad you think so, now hold still," The fairy said, grabbing the head of Jemidah's rock hard cock when he reluctantly stopped grinding his hips.

"What are you going to do?" Jemidah asked groggily.

"Don't worry," She began. "You're going to like this."

With that, the small fairy woman lined her long, thin cock up with the slit at the end of Jemidah's penis which was already desperately dripping pre-cum. She slipped the head of her cock into the slit of his penis and began feeding her long fairy cock down his urethra.

Once again, Jemidah thought that this should have hurt, but it didn't. Her cock stretched out his urethra as it worked its way down his cock, and he could even see the bulge of it moving the wrong way through his penis toward his body. But there was no pain. This was weird, of course. Jemidah had tried fingering the slit of his own cock on more than one occasion, and it had always been painful. How this fairy cock was able to get so far without hurting was a miracle.

When the fairy had finally bottomed out against the head of his cock, she began to withdraw and slowly begin to fuck his cock. She started slowly, but she quickly began to pick up speed and was soon fucking his cock with vigor. Strangely, it felt good. Really good. The sensation was similar to conventional sex, but the pleasure was coming from inside the cock, not outside. Whatever the difference was, it didn't matter to Jemidah as he felt his orgasm once again getting closer and closer. He closed his eyes and moaned, whispering to the fairy to fuck him harder.

He was so close, just moments away from orgasm, when he felt the fairy's cock begin to twitch inside his own. With this much pressure, he could feel everything her cock did. Before he knew it, she was moaning and her cock was spurting a fluid into his own. It felt weird, her cum shooting into his cock, but he was so horny that he liked it.

"Wait, you're done?!" He cried out, as the fairy's cock shrunk within him and she began to withdraw. "I still need to cum!"

"I'm sorry, stranger," The fairy said. "But that flower that sprayed you in the face will suppress any orgasm you might have for a while. You might feel like you're getting close, but you won't be able to go over the edge until it wears off. It's the plant's way of making sure that you don't leave until it's seeds are released inside of you."

"Oh, no..." Jemidah moaned, defeated.

"If you would like, you could come with me and I could make love to your cock some more later?" The fairy suggested, hopefully.

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that," Jemidah was still under the influence of the strange aphrodisiac plant.

"Wondrous! What's your name?" The fairy asked.

"My name is Jemidah. But people call me Jem for short." Jemidah replied.

"And my name is Raisa," The fairy offered. "By the way, the flower has probably shrunk by now. You can probably stand up if you'd like."

With grumbled disappointment, Jemidah stood, the soft fleshy stamen now flopping out of his ass, followed by a dribble of tiny, round seeds covered in a white goo as his anal sphincter struggled to close after it's intense plant fucking.

"You probably don't want to put your pants on for a while," The Raisa said, flying over to his clothes. "That delightful plant spreads its seed by filling you with it and getting you to spread it all over the island as it leaks out."

"Thanks for the advice," Jemidah said as he grabbed his clothes. His modesty slowly returning to him, Jemidah decided to put on his shirt at least, even if it meant that he would be walking around in the forest with his tumescent junk swinging freely in the thick forest.

"Come with me, I know of a good cave near a stream and some fruit trees. You can rest and wash up there," Raisa said. "And maybe we can... enjoy each other's company some more."

...

I hope you liked this story! I don't write often, but when I do, I'd like to know what my readers want to read. Please message me on Literotica or comment with stories ideas that you would like me to write. It can be as kinky and depraved, or as normal and vanilla as you'd like. If it inspires me, I just might write about it!