The Boy in the Basement

Story Info
A girl discovers a new side of herself.
2k words
3.99
29.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background info: the girl in this story is 23 and the man is 26 or 27...thanks and enjoy!!

*****

I take the last sip of my drink and slap a 10 dollar bill down on the bar counter. I can feel myself become unbalanced and dizzy as a start to walk away. My phone buzzes and I struggle to pull it out of my purse. It's Carl, my boyfriend. The text reads "goodnight, I love you!" I smile and respond "going to be staying at a hotel tonight, love you too". I put my phone back into my pocket and head towards the door. I mentally applaud myself for not falling on my ass. I start to head down the sidewalk.

I start to worry. Brittany said she would be here to pick me up and take me to the hotel by now. 20 minutes past 1am, and I decide to call her. She doesn't pick up. I sigh.

I start to walk forward and bump into someone, falling over. I look up at him. He towers over me, intimidating me beyond belief. I laugh nervously as he grabs me and pulls me up.

"Hey you look lost," he says, looking down at me. I nod my head, speechless. I then feel his hand grab my waist, and a pinching sensation on my neck. My vision goes blurry as I pass out in his arms.

The Next Day

I wake up, startled by the thunder booming outside. I open my eyes but it is pitch black. I try to sit up, but am unable to move. The sensations come back into my body as a notice a tightness around my wrists, my ankles, and my torso. I scream as I struggle to break free. Footsteps approach the room and I immediately regret my cry for help. The footsteps become louder and louder, pounding in my ears, until they stop. Silence follows. I hear the clang of metal against metal and a door opens. Light pierces the darkness and my eyes burn. The door is slammed and a light switch is flicked on. A light above me slowly rises to a glow. I hesitate before I look up.

I see him. There he is. His chiseled body begging my eyes to linger, his icy blue eyes piercing mine. I whimper as he looks me up and down, all my clothing removed except my panties. He starts to walk towards me and I pull on the restraints.

"Please don't," I beg, although a part of me loves the way he looks at me.

He approaches the side of the bed and pulls something, the strap across my torso released. I jump at the sound. The fear in my eyes is obvious as he grins at the sight of my helplessness. He sits down on the bed next to me, and unlocks the hand restraints. I try to move away from him but my feet are still locked. I can feel the warmth between my legs. Why am I being turned on by this? He looks amused by my attempt.

"God you're stunning," he says. I keep my eyes lowered. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. He looks unsatisfied. I feel a single tear fall down my cheek, my frustration glimmering in my eyes. He stares a little longer and then proceeds to remove my ankle cuffs.

As soon as he does so, I jump off the bed and run to the corner, covering my bare chest with my arms. He grins and walks towards me as I realize I have trapped myself. He reaches me and says, "move your hands". I slowly remove them and his eyes light up at the sight.

"I knew this lighting would be perfect" he says. He motions toward the bed, but I don't move. He grabs my body and throws me on the bed. I shriek and curl up in a ball. He forcefully opens my body so I am laying on my back, my legs spread. His head lowers between my legs and I scream. I wait for contact but he just stares. He slowly slides his finger in me. My body jolts away from him and I scream.

"As much as I'd like to believe you hate this, you're wetness tells me otherwise," he says smirking, bringing his finger up and sucking my juices off. He lower his face down as I try to squirm away. He grabs my legs and pulls them towards him, shoving his face into my cunt. I gasp as he sucks on my clit and licks my pussy. "You really are a horny one, aren't you?" he asks raising his face to look at me.

I can see my juice all over his face and mouth. I can't believe how my body is betraying me, but I can't deny it. It feels amazing. This feeling of being controlled. I was loving it and there was nothing that I could do to stop it.

I push my hips up towards his face, giving into my temptation. "That's a good girl," he says and continues to eat my pussy. My hips start to circle as I feel myself close to cumming. He abruptly stops, and I groan.

He climbs on top of me, kissing my neck and biting it hard. I yelp in pain and my back arches. I feel his erection against me and I wrap my leg around him, pushing my body up towards him. "Calm down little one, not just yet," he says in a soothing voice. I frown. He is so confusing, aggressive one second and then sweet the next.

He gets off me and stands up, telling me not to move. I stare at him and he stares at me. I felt some kind of connection between us, like a feeling that I could trust him. How could I trust him? He had kidnapped me and would have probably raped me if I hadn't given in. My thoughts were jumbled up and I couldn't sort out my feelings. There was the feeling, deep down inside me that was telling me to obey him and to stay. There was a part of me that loved it, loved watching his eyes roam my body, feeling his power and control. I couldn't help it. It was making me wet with desire. I needed it. I needed him.

"What's your name love?" he asks me.

"Allison," I stutter, blushing.

He smirks, "you seem to be overwhelmed, let's get you cleaned up," he says, holding his hand out for mine. I nod my head and sit up, placing my hand in his. He leads me towards the door and unlocks it, opening it.

We walk out into a narrow hallway with 2 other doors on the opposite side and one at the end. He leads me to the one on the end, revealing a large living room with luxurious couches and a large TV, and 2 story ceilings.

"Stay here, I'm gonna grab you a shirt," he says and walks back into the hallway. I admire his home, the perfectly executed array of beiges and subtle pastel colors on the walls, the accent decorations, the beautiful stone fireplace below the TV. It was stunning.

I hear him approach and hug me from behind. "You like?" he asks, obviously satisfied with the approving look in my eyes. I nod, and he hands me a oversized shirt. I let him lead me to the kitchen. The kitchen was gorgeous, stainless steel appliances, beautiful white and black granite countertops. This was a dream kitchen, a dream house. Somehow that made me a little more attracted to him.

"It's absolutely gorgeous," I say smiling up at him.

"Thank you babygirl," he responds, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. He goes to the refrigerator and grabs a pitcher of water, and pours two glasses. He hands me one, and I chug it. He raises his eyebrows and laughs a little. I giggle and hand him the glass, my face burning from embarrassment. "Thirsty, huh?" he asks playfully.

"Maybe, but I don't think it's for water," I say looking at him, tugging on my shirt and biting my lip. I hear him growl a little. I turn around and walk towards the table, teasing him. He walks towards me and I turn around, watching him.

He starts to unbuckle his belt and I moan. He grabs me forcefully and throws me onto the counter, attacking my mouth with his tongue. I groan, my legs wrapping around his hips. I feel him grind against me through his underwear. He pulls my hips towards him and slides my panties off, throwing them on the counter and continuing to kiss me. His lips are so soft, so delicious, yet his kiss is rough and almost hostile. I feel my cunt juices soaking his underwear, making his hard cock throb. I push against him and grab the back of his neck, pulling him towards me. He responds to my enthusiasm, grinding against me with more force.

He starts to kiss my neck while his hand moves down to my thighs, then to my cunt, teasing and rubbing it. I moan, throwing my head back and arching my back. He slides his finger in and my body lights up. He pushes me to lay back and he lowers his head down. He grazes his tongue on my clit, flicking it a little. He then shoves his tongue inside me, making me gasp and shudder.

He stands up, and I sit up a little to look at him. I see him pulling his underwear off, and I whimper a little. It's huge. It had to be at least 9 inches and 3 inches thick. The veins that stick out of it make me weak, and I look up at him and then back down at his cock. He smirked as I stared at it, mesmerized by it.

"You ready babygirl?" he asked, bringing it to the entrance of my cunt. I nod, still speechless. "Good," he says and shoves it inside me. I scream, feeling his cock completely fill me. My breathing is unsteady as he starts to go in and out, getting faster with every thrust. My moans became uncontrollable as he slams me. I can barely catch my breath, encompassed by the pleasure between my legs. He starts to pound against the back of my cunt, making me cry out in pleasure. He grabs my hips and goes even harder, pushing me to my limits. My moans become louder and shorter as I feel myself reaching my climax. "I'm gonna cum oh my god," I scream.

"Cum for me babygirl," he moans, and I feel his cock throb as my cunt contracts and tightens around him. My body jerks and shakes, finally releasing. Cum spills out of me, my body shuddering. I become weak and unable to move.

"Come onto your knees," he says, picking me up and placing me on the ground. He looks down at me, my eyes heavily staring at him. "You gotta finish me off love," he says and moves so his dick is right in front of me. I open my mouth and let him enter me, overwhelmed by its size. I begin to suck and let him guide his member in and out of my mouth. I moan tasting his precum. He starts to groan as I suck harder.

"Daddy's going to cum, open wide," he moans smiling as he pulls out of me and jerks himself right above my face. I open my mouth and wait for it. Finally, he squirts his cum all over my face, dripping onto my tits. I giggle and moan while he releases over and over again. His cum tastes amazing. When I'm sure he's finished, I lick up all the cum from his cock and he wipes off the cum on my face and lets me suck it off his fingers.

He picks me up and carries me off to his bedroom, where he lays me down on the bed. "Goodnight little one," he says, planting a kiss on my forehead, and goes into the bathroom. I immediately fall asleep, dreaming about what he would do next.