The Boy Next Door

Story Info
Lonely doctor's wife meets the high school senior next door.
4.3k words
4.49
117k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cetodd
cetodd
9 Followers

It was hot that late-August evening, the kind of hot that makes you wonder if you really could fry an egg on the sidewalk in the afternoon, and disappointed that the air was too still to cool you down when the sun began to set. I decided to check on my motorcycle, the one thing it seemed she could count on lately, and maybe go for a ride. I walked into the garage and, sure enough, there it was, just beckoning to me. Sleek, black, and decidedly not girly. Some, like Sandy, my checkout lady at Kroger's, "just weren't sure." I wondered what, exactly, they weren't sure of. As I wheeled the three-wheeled motorcycle out of the garage, I smelled new mown grass. That was one of the things about the dog days that I enjoyed – that smell. As I looked up, I spotted Tom, the next door neighbor's son, and one other thing that I enjoyed about the dog days, mowing the lawn.

I paused to watch. There wasn't much pleasure in my life lately. Glen, my husband, has thrown himself into his medical career, volunteering for extra rounds at the hospital. Things had been this way since they – well, he, actually – decided to try to have a family. I always wanted a family, but I just didn't count on Dr. Metcalf being an unmitigated control freak. Thankfully, dear Dr. Metcalf's swimmers weren't swimming as well as he'd hoped, and since then, my life became a bit more relaxed. Maybe the word is "routine."

There was some mud on the fender, so I decided my bike needed a bit of touching up. My cutoff jeans and t-shirt would work fine for washing the bike, so I wouldn't even have to change. I ran my hand under the garden hose as I filled the bucket, and then felt a sigh of relief as I wiped the hand over my sweaty forehead. I looked up, and glanced at Tom again as he pushed the mower back up his lawn. His hair bounced in his face as he struggled up the hill. His back muscles glistened in the evening sun as he strained to push the lawnmower. His jeans hung seductively on his hips, not needing a belt. As Tom's hips moved, and his jeans didn't, I wondered if I'd be lucky enough that he might just walk right out of his jeans. And that lovely ass. Small, taut, and delicious.

I began to hose down the bike, and slather some soap along the seat and gas tank. I heard the lawn mower stop. Tom was rolling the mower into the garage, apparently done for the night. Well, it was a good show while it lasted, at least. I returned to my duties, slopping soap onto the engine, some water splattering onto my shirt as the rag flopped here and there.

I watched Tom come out again, a glass of something in his hand, and sit down on the porch step of his house, running the glass over his forehead. I thought back to church, and the campouts I'd shared with Tom and his friends in youth group. They were a smart, curious bunch, and it was particularly rewarding to me to be a part of their upbringing.

"Hey, Ms. M. You look hot." Tom stood on the other side of the bike. I glanced up over the seat to see a stunning, hairless, tan chest, with a six pack leading down to a little v-shape that led to . . . . Church, Christine. Think of church. "I mean, I brought you some lemonade." Tom held out a glass.

I swallowed hard, feeling my heart beat too quickly as I stood. "I'm sorry. Lemonade?" My thoughts just now returning to reality. "Sure. Thanks." I took the glass, staring at Tom, and drank quickly, tilting my head back slightly and closing my eyes. I sighed, and opened my eyes. Wait. Was he ...? He was. I watched as Tom glared stupefied at my chest. I looked at his eyes, waiting for them to return to mine. Eventually, they did.

Tom turn beet red, nearly dropping his glass of lemonade, managing a series of "Um"s and "I didn't mean to"s before excusing himself and walking quickly back to his house. I had to smile to myself. It was surprisingly flattering to think that I could be attractive to an eighteen –year-old. At 36, I was beginning to wonder.

I rinsed my bike, and dried it, carefully, to give Tom a chance to calm down. Then, I walked over to talk.

"Oh, hi Christine." It was Tom's mother, Kathy, who opened the door. Kathy and I were good friends. Usually we met at church each week, and consoled each other over our husband's absence. Kathy's husband was a big shot lawyer, and really didn't seem to have time for much else. Lately, though, Kathy had been the most noticeably absent, as she'd gotten a real estate license, and began pursuing a career. "Come on in."

"Hi, Kathy. I didn't mean to bother you. I just wondered if Tom had a moment. I need some help at the house." I stopped a bit, surprised at how easily the lie came out. I needed to say something, though, so I could talk to Tom, and make sure he didn't feel ashamed. 'I caught Tom staring at my boobs' probably wouldn't work.

Kathy called upstairs, and Tom appeared, buttoning a blue oxford button-down shirt and tucking it into his jeans. He stopped momentarily as he looked up to see me. I fell back against the door, pressing my finger against my lips as I watched him descend the stairs.

"I was wondering if you could help me with my lawn mower. I can't seem to get it to start," I lied again. Geez, was this going to become a pattern?

"Um. Sure. I'll be back in a few, Mom." Tom darted past us, out the front door, as I nodded to Kathy, and turned to leave. I walked slowly across the lawn, trying to steal glances at Tom's ass, without being painfully obvious.

I sat down on the step in front of the door to the house, and patted the step, and Tom dutifully sat down next to me, looking a bit unnerved.

Poor Tom. His eyes showed such worry, as if he was waiting for one of those cartoon anvils to fall out of the sky and crush him. Maybe this wasn't quite the time to confront things directly. "I thought maybe you'd like to go for a ride, to cool down."

Tom stared, clearly not expecting this. "Um, sure. I suppose I could use a cool down."

I tossed a helmet to Tom, and put mine on, straddling the bike. Slowly, Tom lifted his long, lanky leg over the seat behind me, and put his hands gingerly at the top of my hips. I smiled. Always the gentleman.

"Now, Tom, you'll need to hang on tight. I don't want you sliding off the back of the seat, okay?"

"Yes, Ms. M." The poor boy was polite to a fault.

The bike roared to life, and I pulled out into the street. As I accelerated, I felt the cool rush of the wind against my face and body. Tom pulled himself closer to me, gradually. As I pulled onto a busier street, accelerating quickly, I felt Tom's arms slide around my stomach. He smelled of soap, cologne, and sweat.

I drove around the neighborhood. There was nothing like the feeling of the breeze as I drove. Suddenly, a toy ball rolled into the road, and I grabbed the brakes hard, feeling Tom press against my back hard, and I mean that literally. As a small child wandered out to pick up the ball, and I waved at the parents on the porch, there was no mistaking it. Something was slowly snaking up my backside, and it wouldn't stop. God, this thing must be huge. Church, Christine...think of church. I felt Tom pressed against me, but move slightly, as if he were squirming. I imagine he was a bit uncomfortable with something like that snaking through his pants. For once, as it turned out, Glen had done something right. As I turned the corner, I felt what I thought was Tom's full hardness against me. Usually I hate wearing thongs – why would anyone want a string up their ass? – but Glen kept buying so many of them, I got tired of stuffing them into my dresser drawer every morning, so I started wearing them. Some of them were more comfortable than others, to be sure, but they still, generally, sucked. On hot days like today, though, they were a bit cooler than normal. Right now, though, I was realizing an unintended advantage – it was easier to feel some young man's cock sliding up my ass. And it kept growing. This thing was much larger than Glen. That was for sure.

I just couldn't resist. I started a sort of a silent dance. I arched my back slightly, pushing my rump back into Tom, and Tom would squeeze against me, then back away slightly. Nothing was said, so I pretended I still had some deniability. I rode past my house, and around the neighborhood one more time. By the time I returned, it was getting dark, so I pulled into my driveway, and pulled off my helmet, shaking my hair loose.

I turned around as I straddled the bike. "Tom, could you come inside for a minute?" Tom removed his helmet, and nodded, silently.

As I sat next to Tom, at the kitchen table, I leaned back, stretching my back, and groaning slightly. Yes, I know that caused my chest to jut out in front of an eighteen-year-old who'd just scampered away from it, but I couldn't stop thinking about Tom's manhood against me during the ride. "Thanks for coming with me, Tom. It was nice to have a companion."

"You're welcome, Ms. M."

There was a delicate silence. I smiled as Tom nervously flicked a lock of hair out of his face. I pushed my shoe off, and lightly touched Tom's calf with my toe.

"You know, Tom, it's no sin if you want to look at a woman."

Immediately, Tom turned crimson again. "But Ms. M, I ... I didn't mean ...." He paused, hanging his head. "I'm sorry, Ms. M."

I couldn't help but giggle to myself at his inarticulateness. I stopped giggling when I glanced at his chest, wide enough to pull his shirt open at the top.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, Tom. There's no need to apologize. I find it a bit flattering, actually. More important, though, I don't want you to feel ashamed. You don't have any reason to be. It's normal for a man your age to want to look, and to get aroused."

"Aroused?" Tom looked shocked, and looked around nervously. "I didn't...."

"I meant while we were riding, Tom."

"You ... you felt that?" Tom paused, apparently surprised I'd noticed.

I had to smile. "Tom, it's perfectly okay. Why do you think I kept riding after I stopped for that child in the road? It was pleasant, and harmless. There's nothing to feel ashamed of, Tom."

Tom sighed, and plopped his chin in his hand, dejected. I slid my toe along his calf slowly, to try to comfort him. "Sometimes – I don't know – it just happens."

I looked into Tom's dejected eyes. He really needed some time. "Well, why don't you think about it, and stop over tomorrow, after you've finished your homework, and we can talk about it. I don't want to leave you wondering."

"Um, okay, I guess." I walked to the door with Tom, and kissed him lightly on the forehead, as I had many times before after conversations about things important to Tom.

As I shut the door, I fell against it, my knees week. This time, the issue was important to me.

***

I sat at the kitchen table, the pitcher of lemonade sweating nearby. I began to swing my crossed leg nervously, and swirl my straw in my glass. How did I look? Was my dress okay? It was a knee-length dress, white with a blue sky-like print on it. I liked it, anyway. Maybe he wouldn't. Maybe he wouldn't even show up. Listen to me. Thirty-six years old and worried about being stood up by an eighteen-year-old. I need to get out more.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I peeked through the peep hole, and smiled broadly. There was Tom, dressed in a crisp white dress shirt and chinos, shifting nervously.

"Hello, Tom." I nearly mewed. There was a knowing tone to my voice that I wasn't expecting.

"Hi, Ms. M." Tom walked past me, the cologne hitting me like a ton of bricks. Well, at last he tried to doll up for me. We sat down at the table, just as we had the night before, and I poured him a glass of lemonade.

"How are you feeling, Tom?" I asked, studying his eyes. He squirmed a bit in his chair.

"I dunno. Okay, I guess." He was so intense about it. He put his elbow on the table, and pressed his fingers against his brow, rubbing his forehead as if he would rub out a solution like a genie from a lamp. I slid my bare foot against his calf just barely, almost imperceptibly, letting him think.

I know I'm supposed to think it's all natural and stuff, but ... I dunno. It's just embarrassing, especially in front of you." Guilt, embarrassment, desire. The poor boy was a mess.

As he said this, I noticed a bulge forming in his pants. Good god, that snake was going to come out of his pants and bite me if I wasn't careful. I swallowed hard, trying to control myself, feeling my heart race.

I lingered for a moment, glancing at his pants. It was getting bigger alright. I decided to go for broke. "Tom, what are you feeling right now?"

A long silence. Tom sat back, and looked up at the ceiling, then back at me. "Um, Ms. M, can I tell you something?"

"Yes," I nearly whispered, my stomach beginning to tingle. I wondered what the leg that I was slowly caressing looked like.

"I mean ... it's kinda ... I dunno ... private."

"Tom," I smiled, "I promise I'll never tell."

He paused, and the look in his eyes was priceless. There was confusion, fear, and so much desire I thought he might just pounce on me like a cat.

"I ... No, I can't say it." He leaned back.

"Tom, what is it?" I leaned forward, and put my hand on his, reassuring him. "Is it about me?"

The air was electric. After a pause, he whispered, "Yes."

I took his one hand in both mine, slowly caressing him. It seemed to help. "It's okay, Tom. I can keep a secret."

I glanced at him. His cock was raging now, and he made no effort to hide it, surprisingly. This was too much.

"I do like you. Sometimes ... I think about you."

I smiled. "You mean that you fantasize about me, Tom?"

Another long pause, and a whispered, "Yes."

Now we were down to it; the rub. "Do you think that's bad, Tom?"

Slowly, Tom looked up at me, his eyes longing. "I did ... but now I don't."

I lifted his hand, slowly, and kissed it. I paused, then placed his hand on my cheek. His soft skin deepened my breath. My lips parted slightly. He moved his hand down, ever so slowly. His hand slid down my neck, and around to the back of my neck. I began to lean forward, and he began to pull, so slightly, on my neck, drawing me toward him. I felt my nipples harden as we drew closer....slowly closer....

I placed my hands on either side of his head, and tilted his head down to mine. Carefully, I licked his lips, my heart racing now. Our lips were inches apart. I felt his breath against my lips. His lips parted, and I ran my tongue over them slowly. They were so tender, and so full. His tongue grazed mine, and I melted. I tilted my head suddenly, and our lips enmeshed. He moaned softly, as his tongue began to slide over mine slowly. I whimpered as he began to suck on my tongue lightly. I was lost. I felt my center swelling, getting wet. My hands slid across his broad back. I felt my breasts press against his chest, as I straddled his lap. His chest was so hard. I felt his cock against my tummy. This guy had no clue how delicious he was.

I tilted my hips slightly, allowing my pussy to grind against his cock. He gasped, and wrapped his hands around me, pulling me tight against him. I felt his hands slide down onto my ass, pulling me into him, as he ground against me. We stayed like this for a bit, just kissing, and grinding, and feeling. I couldn't put my finger on it. He felt strong, to be sure, but there was a comfort, a sense of relaxation I felt as I kissed him for the first time. These feelings were new, and I wondered where they would take me.

I broke our kiss, breathless. I swallowed hard, staring into his eyes. I must have looked like a little girl who just took her first bite of candy. I felt like one, anyway. I stood, and took Tom's hand, silently, and led him upstairs.

***

I sat Tom down on the bed, and smiled at him, as I stood in front of him and unbuttoned the back of my dress, letting it fall. I looked good, in a sheer maroon bra and g-string. Tom stared at me like a deer caught in headlights, and slowly began to unbutton his shirt. I watching him slide it off his shoulders, to reveal is chiseled chest. Not a wrinkle of fat on the boy. Amazing. His chest heaved with each breath. I unclasped my bra and stepped closer.

My nipples were even with his face as he stared gape-mouthed. "Touch me," I whispered. Tom obliged, grabbing a breast in each hand, kneading them frantically. I felt like I was getting a pap smear. I took his hands. "Not quite so hard, at least not yet," I smiled. Tom's eyes widened.

I needed to slow him down a bit. I looked down at him, and held my breasts up, sliding my nipples across his lips. He obliged, flicking my nipples with his tongue. I closed my eyes, feeling bolts of warmth shoot from my breasts to my pussy. Slowly, I knelt in front of him, and spread his legs.

I unbuckled his belt, staring up at him. His eyes had a mix of fear and desire, and his chest was heaving as if he'd just finished running a mile. I unbuttoned his pants, and slid his zipper down. His cock peeked out of the top of his boxer briefs, and I had to pause for a minute, as my chest began heaving. It was huge. I don't know how big, but it had to be at least 8 inches, maybe 9. Who cares? This kid was going to do some serious damage, that's for sure.

I slid my hands under the top of his briefs slowly, folding the top down, and then tugging his briefs down, with his pants. He lifted his hips up to help. I tugged the pants down to his calves, and he kicked his pants off to the side. I spread his legs again, and looked up at him, as I grabbed his cock – with both hands - and stroked him slowly. I was a bit afraid myself. I'd never had a man this big before.

I licked the tip of his cock, and he shuddered, bucking his hips, and gasping. I paused, and then returned, licking more slowly. Gradually, he calmed slightly, and I slid him inside my mouth, sucking hard.

"Oh, God, Ms. M, I'm gonna come!" And suddenly my mouth was filled with his jism. I sucked hard, swallowing most of it, but there was more than I could handle, and some dripped out of my mouth as I slid his cock out of me.

"Oh, Ms. M, I didn't meant to so fast! I'm sorry.... It's...." I pressed my finger against his lips, silencing him, and pushing him back onto the bed. I smiled at his graciousness. He was always so eager to please.

He wriggled up onto the bed, and I pulled my panties down, and straddled his hips, his cock still completely hard, and throbbing against me. There was something incredibly delicious about a man who had no clue how sexy he really was.

"First of all," I instructed, "Around here, in my bedroom, I'm Christine, okay?" He nodded, eagerly. "Second, you're young. And ..." At that moment, it first occurred to me. I don't know why it hadn't before.

"Am I your first, Tom?"

He paused, and then nodded, slowly. The fear in his face melted me. I leaned down, and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be gentle." I whispered.

I raised up again, and grabbed his cock, sliding it over my wetness, mixing his come with my juices. My scent filled the room.

"It's normal for a man your age to come quickly, especially if it's your first time. Don't be ashamed. Just be proud of how beautiful your body can be."

Tom's face relaxed at this notion, and he swallowed hard. He breathed more quickly.

I looked down, at his throbbing member, my heart in my throat as I thought what it would feel like inside me. "The other thing that's normal at your age, is that you can come more than once, and even sometimes more than twice." I looked down again at his cock, and back up at him. "You have a beautiful cock, Tom."

I raised myself, and slowly slid onto his cock, pausing to let my pussy expand. Sweet Jesus it was huge. I slowly lowered myself, feeling like I would split in two. It didn't seem like such a bad way to go. Just as I felt him slide inside me completely, I felt him bump my cervix. Wow. I'd never been this full before. I felt my pussy begin to quiver involuntarily, and I bore down on him, squeezing my pussy around his cock, and circling my hips.

cetodd
cetodd
9 Followers
12