The Boys From Next Door

Story Info
She gets young man meat.
2.8k words
4.41
109.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell about a sexual experience I had last evening. But before I do, I suppose I'd better tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm Krystal. That by the way, is not my real name. Many years ago, a gentleman told me I was precious like a jewel, somewhat like a crystal. I think he was just being nice as I had a mouthful of his cum at the time. Anyway, I took a fancy to the name and adopted it as my own. I think it sounds so much better than Marge. Don't you?

So, back to me. I'm 62 years young, as the saying goes. Don't be deceived by the age. I don't look 62. I'm quite wealthy, have my own house, with it's own gym and outdoor pool. I use both often as I learnt long ago that men prefer to fuck fit women. I actually own a retirement home. I take good care of my retiree's and make sure I employ the right kind of staff as well. I've had many adventures there as you can imagine. I'll tell you about them as well some other time.

I'm divorced and have been for 4 years but even through the marriage I kept to my fitness regime. In another story I shall tell you about my husband and married life.

I have a full womanly figure, which I've managed to keep respectfully tight for my age. I possess 40DD breasts which to this day, attract all the attention a cock hungry slut like me could ever dream of. I stand in stockinged feet at 5' 7". You wouldn't see me like that very often as I always keep my heels on. The one thing I'm really, really strict about is my hands. I learnt as a girl, that there is nothing more sexy for a man, than to watch a hand around his cock with slender fingers and nice, but not too long nails. Women out there, ask any man the question. I've had men cum over my hand just because they were long nails and painted a nice burgundy. Almost any colour will do. Men will appreciate them .

I have good legs and always wear heels, as I said before. Again, I learnt what men like. I made it my study. I've taken men off a lot younger women in my time, all because I now what they like. Stockings or not, it doesn't matter, as long as you've got heels. High enough to look sexy. Low enough to walk in. I have special shoes for the bedroom. We'll hear about them later.

As I look in a mirror, I notice a few lines appearing which weren't there a couple of months ago. Maybe I should consider some sort of surgery. Am I that vain? I really don't think I am. So I probably won't. it was just a thought. I refuse to grow old.

Still, enough about me. As time goes on, you'll hear more about my likes and dislikes. Let me tell you about yesterday. Maybe I should start at the beginning.

Round about 5 months ago a new family moved in next door. I actually live in a place called Chichester in Surrey. It's quite a opulent area, so when I say next door I don't mean that literally. Their a black family called "Mason". Their obviously well off, drive "C class Mercedes, his and hers, they also own one of those big camper vans. Don't know what you call them. Their very nice people and I took to them right away. The husband Bernie and daughter Celeste both commute to London each day, so I only see them at weekends. Brenda is a housewife and they have a 22 year old son Liam, whose at university. He's home on summer vacation at the moment and why I'm able to tell you this story.

This past week, the weather down our part of the country has turned for the better. For the first time this year I've been able to get out and catch some sun. Don't misunderstand me. I'm no sun worshipper, but when you've been having miserable weather on and off for months and then suddenly the sun comes out, you just have to get out and make the most of it. Anyway, I'd been out by the pool for about an hour, with a good book and a long G&T, when suddenly a noise like a football crowd came from the Mason's house. I have to admit, my first instinct was annoyance. I do like my peace and quiet. Especially when I choose to have it. Another thing you will notice about me, I don't spend too much time on my own. I do like company, especially male company. But, I have been known to keep female's as well. A girlfriend once told me, "it's all good." and she's right.

So, picture this. I'm laid on my sun lounger, in my white bikini, with my book and drink and what sounds to be a football crowd have decided to move in next door and disturb me. I chose to do nothing for the time being and try to ignore it. But within minutes, a Frisbee came sailing over my hedge and landed not 4 feet away. Minutes later there was a knock on my back gate and before I could answer, an Adonis in Speedo's entered my back garden. I couldn't move as he walked towards me, all I could do was to stare at him from behind my sunglasses and admire his chiselled body and of course it wasn't long before my eyes lowered down to see what he was packing. I caught my breath, he was certainly well hung. He looked absolutely perfect. By the time I looked up at him, he was only a couple of feet away from me.

"I'm sorry" he said, "Me and a few friends have come back to my house and wanted to play some disc. We didn't mean to disturb you".

I couldn't help but notice that his eyes kept darting down to my huge breasts and then back up. "Mmmmmmmmm, This could get interesting." I thought to myself.

"That's alright. I'm Krystal by the way. I'm assuming your Liam, home from university, so Brenda tells me."

"Oh yea, Hi Krystal. That's right. Got back the weekend. So damn hot now though. But would you believe it. My father picked last weekend, of all weekends to empty the pool and give it it's yearly scrub-down."

As he spoke, I watched a dribble of sweat meander down his muscular chest and then down his six-pack. I could feel my juices start to flow. I look back to him and realised he was actually talking to me.

"I'm sorry Liam, I wasn't paying attention. Could you say that again?"

"Sure. Would you mind if me and my friends used your pool for a little while? We wouldn't intrude too much. It's just so hot Krystal.

"Well how many of you are there? I don't want to be overrun with young men running round." My mind was whirling. I know what I was thinking. All I wanted to see was Liam's body soaked down and get a look at his shorts stuck to his package.

"Well, there's 4 of us. Is that too many?" He asked me nervously.

"No that's fine. You go and get them."

He said his thanks and I watched as he bent over and picked up the Frisbee and walked around to fetch his friends. I had a sudden urge to walk over to the hedge and hear what he said. He'd already started before I got there.

"........the tits on her. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. My mum said that she had a great body for her age. She wasn't joking. Great fucking tits. Come on, she said we could use her pool. I cant wait for you guy's to see this body."

Pleased with what I'd heard, I quickly made my way back to my lounger. This could turn out to be quite exciting. To be honest, the thought of Liam swimming in my pool was making my stomach do flip-flops. Settling back with my book, I sat and waited for them to arrive. I didn't wait long. In just a few minutes I heard them coming up to my back gate.

I looked as they came through the gate over the top of my book and was stunned. Not only Liam, but all four were huge black hunks. All shirtless, in shorts, carrying towels that they must of borrowed from Liam. 'Oh my god' I thought. I was hot all over, all of a sudden. Introductions were made. There of course was Liam, he introduced Mark, Clifford and Johnny. I could feel their eyes roam all over my body as they each took my hand. It was a good thing they couldn't see inside my skimpy bottoms. I was absolutely drooling from my excited lips.

They all quickly got into the pool and started romping around together. I sat and watched as long as I could. But I was getting really bothered by all the bare male flesh in my pool. Feigning the need for the toilet I made my way across the patio and could feel their eyes on my legs and arse as I walked to the door.

Once inside I ran to the sitting room where I could see them from the patio doors behind the net-curtain. I slipped my hand inside my bikini bottoms and soon two fingers were caressing my swollen lips as I watched them outside. I placed my left leg on the sofa so my pussy opened wider and the two fingers slid in easily. It wasn't long before I shut my eyes as the first wave of my impending orgasm approached. My juices oozed down over my hand and a groan escaped my lips. God, that had felt so good. But more was to come!!

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see that there was only three of them out there. I heard a faint rustle coming from behind. Turning my head to see what it was, there stood Liam. His shorts round his ankles, holding what looked to be a 10" fat cock.

"Hi Krystal. I wondered what was taking so long. Now I know.... Why don't you let me help you?"

Without a second thought I was on my knees in front of him, my tongue licking his pre-cummy cock like I hadn't had one for weeks. With his big black balls in my other hand I proceeded to suck him into my mouth. Somewhere in the distance I could hear a banging. It wasn't a minute before I realised what it was. He had signalled his friends by knocking on the patio door. With this fat knob now hitting my throat, I soon felt hands untying my bikini top. Hands were roaming all over me. Especially my huge knockers. I really was in heaven. Someone grasped my wrist and another huge member was placed in my hand. Pretty soon after the same was repeated in my other hand. Instinctly, I started masturbating them both off, already feeling the lure of cum splashing against me.

Liam's head was on the back of my head and he was thrusting his cock into my face. All the while I could hear them talking dirty to me. Telling me what a big titted whore I was, how they were going to fuck everyone of my holes. How they were going to spray their jism all over my huge tits. My own juices were soaking my bikini bottoms and I couldn't wait to get them off.

I opened my eyes for the first time since I'd started sucking Liam and looked at the cocks around my face. I took the one out of my mouth so I could look at all four together. As soon as my mouth was empty, they all tried to get theirs in. I had to tell them to slow down. They'd all get a chance at all of my holes.

I stood up and removed my bottoms. Deciding to leave my white sandals on I sat on the sofa. I really needed a good hard fucking. But by the looks of these huge excited cocks, I had the feeling they weren't going to last long. Cum was dribbling out of all of them.

"I'll tell you what boys, why don't you bring those stiff ones over to me and let me empty your big black balls into my mouth? Then we can get down to some real fucking." I said, encouraging them by squeezing my breasts together.

Johnny got to me first and I opened my mouth to let his cock slide along my tongue. I let him fuck my face as I ran my hands up his thighs and round to his tight arse, where I gently sunk my nails in his cheeks. He obviously like it. His spunk flew into my throat. So much it caused me to gag.

Liam was next in line. I knew he was about ready to blast. Before I let him enter me, I ran my long nails over his big hairy balls, smiling as I watched his big cock do a dance all on its own. His helmet was a deep purple and it looked angry. I gripped it my right hand, my fingers unable to go right round it and slowly, but firmly gave him about six strokes and just managed to get him into my mouth before he lost his spunk into my waiting throat. I swallowed it all eagerly.

That left Clifford and Mark. I really was getting desperate now. I wanted to be fucked. Hard. So I called them both over together and taking a cock in each hand, I tossed them both till they were on the verge of cumming. In actual fact, Mark was so excited, his first blast didn't make my mouth. He shot all over my tits and I rubbed it in as I sucked the last of his seed out of him. Watching me do that to myself was enough for Clifford. He pulled Mark out of the way and none to gently shoved the angriest cock I'd seen in a long time into my face. I took it and squeezed his bald balls whilst looking up into his eyes. I got another mouthful. He actually shot harder, and gave me more com the each of the others.

After I'd swallowed I looked at the other boys and they were all hard again. I didn't waste any time. I quickly got on my knees and soon I felt a cock enter my streaming cunt. Another was back in my mouth, pumping slowly. It felt so good. I love all cocks. Big or small. I love to tease them and make them dribble and cum. I just much prefer the big ones.

Looking up, I saw that it was Johnny whose cock I was sucking and I could hear Mark behind me calling me dirty names as he pounded my wet pussy from behind. Clifford was beside me, stroking his still hard erection with one hand, whilst he slapped and squeezed my arse with the other. I found Liam, sat in an armchair, masturbating as he watched my tits swinging below me. I watched him as his friends abused my body. I made it my mission to get a one on one with Liam. I want so much to have that magnificent cock pleasure me in every one of my holes.

The highlight of the evening came when I had all of my holes filled with their magnificent cocks. I'd managed with some serious lubrication, to get Liam's huge cock in my arse. Clifford was in my cunt and Johnny was in my mouth, enjoying his fourth blow job.

By the time they'd finished with me, I was totally satisfied. There hasn't been too many times that I can say that. I've been to a few parties and had two and three men before, but I can honestly say, those four young men, home from Uni, certainly saw to this old woman. Even now, the next day, I still have cum dripping out of my pussy and my sore bum hole. Occasionally I have to put my finger in either and get a taste. I just love cum.

Anyway, today's Tuesday and Liam said his mother is out all day until late tonight. He mentioned that him and Clifford might pop round at about 3 o'clock. The others had to go back to their universities this morning, so I had been a lucky lady. It's now 12pm, so I think I'll take a nice long bath and soak my sores away, ready for some new ones...... God, I love my life.