The Boys Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try sucking harder," Brendan gasped. Oh God yes, he was actually gasping. And he'd been so controlled last night, telling everyone what to do. She sucked harder. A salty trickle greeted her tongue. "Lick underneath. Yes, Di. You're so fucking sexy. You feel amazing."

As she followed Brendan's directions, heat rushing through her body from his words, Ian's tongue and fingers finally took her over the edge. Her tingling pussy found release in slow, deep spasms. She moaned loudly around Brendan's cock, unconsciously sucking in rhythm with her orgasm, shuddering as her hips lifted off the bed. Ian just kept licking and licking her, and she kept coming and moaning in a flood of heat and light that curled through up through her pussy, her ass — which Ian was still firmly massaging — and her belly in waves that shook her from head to toe.

She was barely aware of Brendan fucking her mouth more firmly, groaning long and low as creamy fluid spurted onto her tongue. Oh — he was coming in her mouth! Lost in the throes of her orgasm, she sucked harder, urging him to fill her mouth with warm liquid. Brendan groaned again, his thick cock jerking between her lips as her tongue slid over a sensitive spot. Finally, he eased his cock out of her mouth, cupping her face in his hands. Ian's head was still between her thighs, lapping at her spasming pussy and holding her legs open with his elbows.

Panting for breath, she looked up at Brendan questioningly. His cum tasted a little bitter in her mouth, a new flavor, and while she didn't exactly love it, running to the bathroom to spit it out right now would just be so rude...and it was so sexy to know she was tasting him... Slowly, as he nodded at her encouragingly, she swallowed. His eyes lit up, sending another jolt through her body.

"That was amazing," he murmured, angling his body off of hers and stretching out next to her. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you, Di. You just felt so delicious."

"I liked it," she murmured.

Lips slick with her own juices kissed her hard. Her hands met a muscled male back, a body climbing over her. A thick rod slipped between her legs, nudging her aching opening.

"Ian...not now," she protested, pulling back from the kiss. His eyes glittered. His hair was tousled from her fingers thrusting into it. Primal energy coiled his whole body. His hands gripped her waist. Was she really lifting her hips, rubbing her pussy against his hot flesh, even as her sore entrance throbbed?

"Not now? Are you sure, sweetness?" Brendan rolled her firm nipple between his fingers, and she cried out.

"I can't," she moaned. But her whole body tingled.

"You can," Brendan said soothingly in her ear. "Ian's going to go easy on you." Flicking her eyes upward, Diana saw him give his brother a significant look. Ian nodded grudgingly. "Okay, baby?"

Diana stared up at them. Two identical male faces looked back at her — one glazed with lust, the other relaxed and reassuring, both waiting. The soft bedsheets rubbed against her ass. Her pussy still clamored for touch, needing so badly to be filled. Slowly, she nodded.

"Okay," she whispered, reaching for Ian's shoulders.

Running his hands up over her legs, Ian squeezed and massaged her thighs, pushing her knees toward her breasts. The head of his cock pressed against her wet cunt, rubbing against her tenderness, and then he sank into her.

"Ian." She grabbed his chest, pulling on the hair. He growled softly.

"I'm so fucking close to cumming from eating your hot little cunt," he whispered. Then he kissed her. Oh God — his tongue, coated in her juices now, thrust into her mouth. He fucked her agonizingly slowly, though Diana was sure that any faster would be even more agonizing. Aching pleasure swirled outward from the center of her pussy. And — yes, fingers were stroking her clit. Brendan's hand cupped her mound.

"Come for us, sweetness," he whispered coaxingly in her ear. "Come on my brother's cock. Ian hasn't felt you come on his cock yet. He doesn't know just how incredible it feels. Show him, baby."

Yes. Oh God — yes. Exquisite tightness gathered in her core, all the more intense for the edge of discomfort as Ian slowly fucked her tender pussy. Her thighs ached as he held them close to her breasts, the position making her pussy available to Brendan's gentle caresses. Ian's tongue was still buried in her mouth, teasing and exploring. She yelped when he nipped her lower lip. His cock felt huge in her pussy, every nerve ending alive to his thick rod.

"You're beautiful, Di," Brendan murmured. His fingers on her clit were bringing her so close to ecstasy. "You've always been so pretty, but you're gorgeous now. You've needed this for awhile, haven't you? You've needed to be with both of us."

"Yes," she moaned into Ian's mouth.

"At the same time."

"Yes." A whisper.

"Taking you over and over again. Showing you that you can do anything. That you can handle so much more than you ever thought you could."

"Yessss..." she hissed, exploding in a froth of cream on Ian's cock. Brendan's patient fingers kept circling her clit, drawing waves of pleasures through her contracting cunt. Ian growled, pulling back from her mouth to stare into her eyes, and the pure animal lust on his face made her cry out and come harder, her pussy quivering around his thickness. Suddenly, he plunged into her quivering pussy and began fucking her in earnest. Only then did Diana realize how much he'd been holding back. Pain and pleasure twined together as he plowed her cunt, thrusting deeply, coming into her eager pussy while he looked into her pleading eyes.

All she could remember next was snuggling in a heap, sandwiched between two hard bodies, drifting back to sleep.

*******

A voice in her ear woke her.

"Making us breakfast," Ian murmured. The bed creaked as he got up. Sleepily, Diana rolled over into Brendan's embrace.

"Did Ian say breakfast?" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around her. "Ian never makes breakfast. Hope it's edible." Brendan was so warm that she relaxed into his powerful arms, only half-awake. It felt good to be held. He smiled when she wrapped an arm around his back and pressed her cheek against his shoulder.

"He was up early this morning, too," she whispered after they'd cuddled for a few minutes. "Making me some godawful hangover cure."

"Really? Ian?" Brendan seemed more awake now. He gave her a speculative look. Then his face relaxed into a smile as he stroked her back. One hand cupped her heavy breast. "Wanna shower?"

Oh boy. Yes...but no. "I think— I need a couple minutes to myself," she said softly.

"Take your time." He caressed her breast before letting go. "Your stuff's in the bathroom."

Diana rolled to the side and stood up, glancing over her shoulder. Bright hot sunlight filled the bedroom now. She was aware of her nudity and Brendan's appreciative eyes on her exaggerated curves, and to her amazement, she didn't feel any need to hide her body. Instead, the question she'd been waiting to ask burst out.

"You planned everything, didn't you? What Ian said to me in the pool last night was all an act."

"What did Ian say to you in the pool?" Brendan looked up at her curiously. She had to remind herself that even if the twins didn't keep any secrets from each other, they weren't telepathic.

"He called me a goody-two-shoes and an uptight priss, a buttoned-up ice princess who thinks she's better than everyone else, and said he hadn't talked to me in years because I hadn't talked to him."

"Not an act." Brendan shook his head. "He didn't think this would work." He seemed about to say more, then changed his mind, waving her towards the shower.

In Mr. and Mrs. O'Brian's bathroom, Diana blinked her wide blue eyes at her reflection in the mirror. That was definitely her, naked from head to toe, but she barely recognized herself. Her mussed-up dark hair was swept to one side. Her lips were swollen from kissing the twins and sucking Brendan's cock. Her cheeks were flushed, her hard nipples stood out proudly, and pink hickeys dotted her creamy pale neck. Her hips had swayed voluptuously, confidently, as she walked into the bathroom. And to top it all off, there was a smile on her face that just wouldn't leave.

Quickly, she turned on the shower and stood under steaming water, scrubbing her skin until it turned pink to wash away the smell of sex. It felt a little awkward to use Mrs. O'Brian's shampoo, but she made do with a small squeeze and soaped herself thoroughly. Her stomach growled.

When she toweled off and put her swimsuit back on — it was the best she could do, since she hadn't brought any underwear — she noticed it was dry. Brendan must have put it in the dryer. Thoughtful of him. Quickly, she laced up the top, feeling proud of her deep cleavage for the first time, and tied the red bows tightly on the sides. On went her blue and green striped sundress. Next came her black-rimmed glasses — fortunately still intact. She finger-combed her hair, smoothing down her bangs. Now she looked familiar, like the Diana the rest of the world knew, except...looser. More relaxed. She wondered if anyone would notice.

Downstairs, she blinked at the mounds of food that greeted her when she walked into the kitchen. Ian nodded to her from the stove, giving her a brief once-over as he stirred scrambled eggs.

She cleared her throat. "Can I help?" Hard to believe, but it had been easier talking with Ian when they were naked in bed together than it was now, standing in the kitchen fully dressed. The throbbing soreness between her legs wouldn't let her forget what they'd done just a little while ago. She eyed his UConn tank and athletic shorts, draped over his muscular body. College. Seemed like a million years away.

"There's fruit in the fridge. And OJ. You know where all the dishes are."

Sounds of the washing machine swished through the wall from the next room. Sheets, Diana thought. Brendan must have put their parents' sheets in the washing machine. And he'd have some water-tight excuse for the new sheets on the bed when his parents came home. The kitchen itself was sparkling clean, with no sign of yesterday's party except the bin overflowing with beer bottles.

Quickly, before she started blushing, she rinsed fruit, put it in a bowl, and took out the juice. Then she sat down at the familiar kitchen table, not trusting herself to say anything else right now.

The food did smell good — Ian's cooking appeared to be edible — but jeez, she'd never seen so many sausages and eggs at once. Of course the twins were athletes, tall muscular guys who probably ate three times as much as she did. But when Ian put a plate of food in front of her, she realized she was starving. Three minutes later, it was empty. She gobbled strawberries from the bowl of fruit on the table, focusing on the sweet juicy fruit and feeling the heat rising further in her cheeks as Brendan strolled into the kitchen, his hair wet from the shower. He clapped his brother on the back.

"Heard you were up early," he said in a low voice.

Ian shrugged, scraping eggs onto a plate. "Diana kept kicking. She doesn't know how to share a bed yet."

She flushed, but managed to say, "No, you just take up too much space."

"Someone worked up an appetite." Ian gave her a knowing grin, filling her empty plate again and putting it in front of her.

Breakfast was quiet. The food was disappearing faster than she would have thought possible. And now that they were all dressed and sitting around the same table where they'd played cards and had snacks together, a million years ago, shyness set in again. Feeling like a hot confident girl naked in bed with the twins, or alone in the O'Brians' bathroom, was one thing. But now she was having a hard time looking up from her plate.

Something soft flicked her cheek. Quickly, she glanced up to see a bit of egg lying on her napkin and Ian eyeing her with that little half-smile.

"Grow up." Her face was hot again.

"Make me."

"Fine." She balanced a grape on her spoon and catapulted it at his chest, aiming right for the middle of the O in his UConn logo. Immediately, water splashed her face.

"Are you kidding me?" she spluttered.

The whole front of her dress was wet, Ian was holding his empty water glass with that innocent expression, and Brendan just leaned back with his arms folded, looking amused. "Children," he murmured. Diana threw a grape at him too.

In seconds, she and the twins were pelting each other with fruit. The kitchen table looked like a battleground, and Ian was shoving his chair back, coming toward her to do God knows what. Diana dove under his arm and dashed for the fridge, grabbing handfuls of ice. When he came toward her, she was ready for him with a cascade of ice cubes down his shorts.

"Your turn," she said triumphantly.

The look of surprise on Ian's face was quickly changing to lust. "You're going to pay for that," he whispered, stripping off his shorts.

Faster than she could figure, she was pushed up against the humming fridge by both twins, her back pressed to stainless steel, her dress and hair completely soaked, smushing a strawberry into Ian's neck while he wedged a fat cold grape into her cleavage. Brendan was working a large hand inside the top of her swimsuit to squeeze her breast, someone was trying to unzip her dress one-handed, and all three of them shook with laughter. Diana couldn't remember laughing this hard in a long time.

"Stop tickling." She tried to push Ian's hand away from her ribs. He just grinned and poked her side again, making her jump.

As she grabbed Brendan's shoulder for support, another hand moved swiftly up her skirt, pulling on her swimsuit bottoms. She quivered when it slipped inside, stretching the fabric. Her dress dropped from her shoulders to the floor. Just as Ian teased her ribs again, sidestepping her attempts to fend him off, Brendan's finger probed her melting pussy, exploring her tender entrance.

"You're not playing fair. Both of you," she wheezed.

"You're so wet, Di." Brendan's mischievous dimpled grin suddenly looked a lot like Ian's. Her pussy tightened around his finger. No, not his finger. Something else, something round, pointed and firm, textured and bumpy, pressing into her moist core just a little.

Her mouth opened in surprise. "Is that — a strawberry?"

Brendan's smile deepened. He gently worked the berry further into her quivering cunt, bringing his thumb to her clit. Her legs trembled, and her grip tightened on his shoulder. Ian leaned against the fridge, watching her, his eyes traveling to his brother's hand between her legs and her voluptuous curves on display through her swimsuit.

"Are you going to go back to being a stone-cold fox tomorrow, baby?" His voice was husky. "Or are you going to remember my brother fucking you with a fruit while I watch?"

Too aroused to laugh now, Diana moaned softly, opening her legs to Brendan's massaging fingers, closing her free hand on Ian's waist for support. Her head fell back against the fridge. She opened her mouth to attempt a smart answer, but Ian's lips met hers, his tongue hungrily plumbing her mouth.

That was it. She needed to feel both of them, couldn't think about anything else. She slid her hands up the twins' shirts, shaking with excitement as her palms moved over warm skin, thick hair, and hard muscle. Her lips tingled, going from mouth to hot mouth, sucking, licking, and biting. Brendan kept teasing her pussy with the strawberry, pushing it into her pool of juices just enough for her to clamp down on its ripe roundness. Right as her hands found both the firm bulges pressing through the twins' shorts, squeezing their cocks hard and shivering at their groans of pure need, a rumble outside the kitchen made her freeze. The twins both looked up, alert. The garage door was opening.

"Kitchen table. Now," Ian hissed in her ear.

Diana had never seen two people move so fast. Brendan pulled his hand out of her swimsuit, tossed the strawberry in the sink, dashed to the recycling bin heaped high with last night's beers, and carried it deftly upstairs. She could only imagine him stashing it under his bed. Ian leapt to the table, clearing the aftermath of the food fight.

"Do it. Sit down," he grunted out of the side of his mouth. Diana's first instinct was to dive into the nearest closet and stay there until the coast was clear, or maybe forever, but obediently, she wriggled into her dress and sat down at the table, fumbling with her zipper and sweeping her hair forward to hide the hickeys on her neck. Gulping the rest of her water, she tried to breathe normally. She marveled as Ian, with total efficiency, swept up the ice on the floor, pitched the scattered fruit in the trash, scooped up a pack of cards lying on the counter by the door, and threw a handful down on the table in front of each place.

By the time the kitchen door opened, Diana and the twins were sitting calmly at the table with their cards fanned out. "Gin," Brendan said.

"Diana!" Mrs. O'Brian exclaimed. "What a lovely surprise."

"Thanks, Mrs. O'Brian. Hi, Mr. O'Brian." Her heart hammered in her chest. "I hope you had a nice trip."

Mr. O'Brian hefted a suitcase over the doorstep. "We didn't expect to see you here. It's been awhile."

"We asked Diana to come over 'cause she was all alone in her house." Brendan was all sympathetic concern.

"Ian, what happened to your neck?" Mrs. O'Brian looked worried. Great, Diana thought. A bit of strawberry still clung to Ian's neck where she'd smushed it in, and now that she saw it, she wanted to lick it off.

"Diana threw a strawberry at me." Unconcerned, he wiped it off with his napkin. "High school kids. They're so immature."

"Diana, do your parents know you're here?" Mr. O'Brian asked.

"I'll tell them," Brendan said blandly, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "I have their number. We'd hate for them to think she's in trouble."

Diana, sweating under her dress and hoping the O'Brians wouldn't notice the water-soaked fabric, could only imagine what he was texting: Hot 3way last night with your daughter and my brother. Don't worry, she was in good hands. Very well-behaved. You'd be proud.

Mrs. O'Brian beamed, setting her purse down on the counter. "It's so nice to see the three of you spending time together again."

"The twins are great hosts," Diana said, smiling back. Someone's knee pressed hers under the table. Her pussy still tingled from Brendan's touch. Her heart rate had rocketed through the roof, but she couldn't resist. "You've raised them well. They really know how to make someone feel at home."

And even if she didn't dare actually meet the eyes of those hosts right now, a little curl of excitement wound out from her stomach along with the nervousness. She was starting to see why Ian liked walking the line of getting in trouble. It was a rush, to get away with something.

"Glad to hear it. Especially about this guy." Mr. O'Brian slapped Ian on the back. "Be a good influence, okay, Diana? He's been scraping by at college, but we have a feeling he's partying a lot. Half the time, we expect a call in the middle of the night saying he's been arrested."

She did manage a look at Ian then. She'd expected a shrug or that cocky smirk, but instead he scowled and turned away. His ears looked a little red.

"Please come over again soon, Diana," Mrs. O'Brian said, as Brendan walked her to the door. "We hope to see you often."

She could only nod. As soon as she walked through her own front door, told her parents hello, and pleaded off going shopping to spend some quality time alone with Hamlet in her bedroom, she ran straight upstairs and locked her door. Stripping off her sundress and swimsuit, she jumped into bed, sliding one hand into her dripping valley and the other to her heavy breasts, burying her moans in her pillow and massaging herself to a deep, slow orgasm as she remembered everything that had happened with the boys next door.

12