The Bracelet Ch. 04

Story Info
Brandi tries to fuck Mark without the 'Thing' in the way!
3.5k words
4.62
19.4k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's brow hooded the most serious stare Brandi had ever seen. She sat across from him, clutching her knees to her chest. Embarrassment isn't a word that adequately explained what she felt.

"Okay, tell me what's going on?" Mark said finally.

"About a week ago I bought this bracelet at a pawn shop. I thought it looked pretty, but on the trip home it came alive and started to do things."

"And you didn't stop it?"

"I couldn't"

"Couldn't or wouldn't?"

"It's not that simple! It seems to know what I like! Where I like it!"

"But it's this... THING!?"

"I know, it's pretty gross, but I can't take it off! The clasp disappeared! It's like, it's magical or something! I tried to get rid of it, but it sits there waiting for me to get horny, and BAM!"

"Bam. You've got some alien slug creature sticking it's dicks in you, and it's bam!?"

Brandi turned her head.

"I know this is hard for you to believe, but I like it. It feels good."

Mark stood to leave.

"The only problem I have is that I like you more, and when I'm with you, I want to be with you, but this thing is getting in the way!"

Mark halted.

"You really mean that?"

"Of course! This is the best dildo I've ever had, but it's just a dildo! It's no replacement for you!? How could I fall in love with a weird slug thing over you!?"

Mark sat back down.

"I didn't know you felt that way. I love you too, but that thing is so weird, and when you started to... you looked like you were enjoying yourself more than with me."

Brandi moved to his lap and wrapped her arms around him.

"Mark, I think it can read my mind! We haven't been going out that long, so you don't know what I like as much! It takes time for both of us to figure out what gets us off, and that's part of the fun!"

Brandi felt him exhale.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Well, I think we should try to keep going as we are. At least that's what I'd like to try to do."

"And what about... it?"

"Well, we're going to have find out what it is, and see if there's a way to take it off. I don't know if I want to give it away, but I definitely want some one on one time with you."

Mark met Brandi's gaze with the first hint of a smile since dinner.

"You do, do you?"

"Hell, yeah. I was pretty excited about dinner tonight, and this little fucker screwed it up."

"It's definitely not little."

Brandi laughed. "No it isn't."

She clutched Mark tightly. They kissed. It was warm, intimate, and loving. She never felt as close to Mark as she did now. She wanted to get closer, pulling him tighter, hoping to become one person. Their hands roamed freely. Her nipples hardened, and she gasped as Mark's palms glided over them. Brandi's hands sailed across the wide expanse of his back and into the hair on the back of his head. She felt him stiffen under her lap. Eagerly she swung a leg around to give Mark's swelling some room, and lock both her legs behind him, to grind her mound into him, and urge him on.

They both heard the dull thump of the bracelet landing on the ground.

"Let's just pretend it isn't there," Brandi breathed, "Please!"

"How? It's going to try and fuck you?" Their hands and mouths didn't stop.

"I know."

"It has tentacles."

"I know."

Brandi whipped her shirt off, allowing Mark's loving face to fall to her breasts.

"I think it's stronger than me."

"I know."
 "Then how do you expect us to ignore it?"

Brandi's hands roamed further down Mark, resting on his aching rod.

"Well, it wants to fuck my pussy, right?"

"Yes?"

Brandi pulled his zipper down, exposing his boxer covered endowment.

"I only have one pussy."

"I know."

Her hot, shaking hand freed his cock.

"Then get there first."

With a smile, Mark's hands slid up Brandi's thighs, lifting her dress with them. His hands met in the middle and tore her panties off.

She gasped.

"I'll buy you a new pair."

Brandi pushed the head of his cock down. Her breathing was coming in desperate gasps. 'At last,' she thought. She slid her pelvis onto his cock just as she felt the creature's tendrils snake around her arms and legs.

Mark groaned in ecstasy as he slowly pushed his way deeper into Brandi. He pulled her tight and their lips clashed.

The tentacles began to pull Brandi backward, but Mark moved with it, lowering his mouth to her breasts, feasting on her quivering flesh. Brandi's hands shot back for balance, and found them clutching at the rows of cock lining the back of the creature. Her hands gripped them rhythmically with each of Mark's thrusts.

"Oh, God!" moaned Brandi.

Mark's chair slid away from them as they fell to the floor. Brandi was half laying on the beast like it were a pillow. Her head fallen among a forest of cock, while Mark pleasured her nipples as he thrust deeply into her hungry passage.

"Oh! Brandi! You're incredible!" gasped Mark. He looked up to see her pleasuring the numerous dicks surrounding her face and froze.

"Oh! Fuck! Mark... don't stop!" moaned Brandi.

Mark rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, fuck it," and dove back down to Brandi's boobs and resumed pumping away.

"Ooooooo!" smiled Brandi. "That's the spot!"

Brandi's mouth was agape as she shook through her first orgasm. Turning her head, she slipped her lips over the head of one of the throbbing cocks in her hands. They looked hard, red, and angry.

They didn't like being ignored.

"Oh... Mark! You're the best! Oh! I've wanted this... for so... OH! So... long!"

"It's never been... Oh... this good before!" gasped Mark. "You're the best Brandi!"

Brandi lurched as her legs were pulled back. The creature wanted her pussy, and was trying to pull her around. Her head shot up and looked into Mark's eyes.

"No!" said Brandi.

"Fucking way!" finished Mark.

They clutched each other in a desperate grip. Her legs clamped around Mark's back and their lips mashed together. They were not going to be separated.

The thing pulled at her legs more fiercely, flipping the two over. Mark landed on his back, and Brandi slammed down onto his cock. They both gave out a shattering scream of pleasure.

Brandi felt the thing's tendrils poking away at her nether regions, confused to find something in the way.

"Fuck off! She's mine!" groaned Mark.

Brandi held onto him for dear life and ground her pussy on his throbbing cock.

"Oh, Brandi!"

"Don't stop!"

"I don't know how much longer I can last!"

Brandi felt the beast pushing up against her, all tentacles and cocks. She pushed into Mark harder.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Good! Do it in me!"

"But..."

"Like you said, I'm yours!"

"AH!" screamed Mark as he thrust his hips into Brandi, lifting them both off the floor. His spasming dick blasted weeks of lust into her depths. They joined each other in orgasmic screams that shook the walls.

The thing pulled at Brandi harder, and Mark nearly slipped out of her, but they held fast.

"Don't stop!" moaned Brandi.

"Never!"

Mark pounded away into Brandi, trying not to go soft, but suddenly, with a yelp, he nearly leapt off the ground. Brandi looked down to see the thing had slipped a tentacle around the base of Mark's cock and was trying to pull it out of the way.

Angrily, Brandi slammed down on Mark and clenched his dick as hard as she could.

"I want that right where it is!" she grunted.

The creature was just too strong. Mark's cock slipped from her dripping pussy with a loud pop. Mark shot up, and reached behind her to grab his cock, hoping to stuff it back in, but to Brandi's surprise, the slug-like creature's mouth simply lurched forward and slipped it's mouth onto Mark's cock head and slowly gulped it's way down to the root.

Mark's eyes bugged out as he frantically grasped for his dick, only to find the creature.

"What is it doing!" Mark panicked.

Brandi slowly turned to face Mark. "Are you okay?"

Mark shook. Sweat dripped across his face in rivers.

"It's sucking your cock!" gasped Brandi. "I didn't know it could do that? I thought it was a woman's only kind of thing!"

Mark tried to pull away, but with every minute, his protest waned.

"It's good isn't it?"

Mark just stared at Brandi, a mix of fear and lust cracked his features.

Brandi placed a palm on his chest and with a smirk, pushed him onto his back. She twisted around and thrust her pussy into Mark's face to join the creature at her boyfriend's cock.

"Hey!" she said, slapping the ugly head of the creature. 'Share!"

The thing backed off a bit, allowing Brandi to lick away at the base of Mark's cock, while tentacles slithered around his legs, pulling them wide.

"Jesus fuck!" groaned Mark. "Ah, fuck it!" he said for the second time and thrust his tongue into Brandi's pussy, easily drawing a moan out of her.

Brandi pulled Mark's cock away from the creature and dove onto it, slurping hungrily. She got a few good sucks before the tentacles pulled it away from her and returned it to it's quivering, fleshy mouth. Saddened that the thing wasn't going to share, Brandi decided to pay attention to the rows of cock along it's back. They looked desperate and nearly all about to pop.

She wasn't wrong.

As she gasped to the tune of Mark's licking, her tongue attacked the forest of cock. They trembled and dripped at her attentions, so desperate to be touched, they couldn't handle her talented attack. One by one, they started to explode, shooting cum into the air. Brandi moaned as her cheeks were coated in sperm. Her hands pumped feverishly along the quivering rods as rivers of cum dripped everywhere.

The creature trembled in orgasm, and it shook all over Mark's cock.

"Oh!" gasped Mark. "What's it doing?"

Brandi rubbed her face all over the dripping cock as she groaned to another orgasm from Mark's licking.

"Brandi? Oh God, Brandi, I think I'm gonna cum!"

She slid down, joining the thing at Mark's cock. She breathed on the base of his root, licking and kissing his dick during the brief moments it appeared from the thing's mouth.

"It's okay," she moaned. "Just let it happen."

"But..."

Mark tried to pull away, but the thing went with him. It only gulped on him harder.

"AH!" groaned Mark as he came. His hips shot up, and the creature seemed to tremble as it gulped away at Mark's sperm.

The whole thing was to much for Brandi, and she screamed in lust, silencing Mark with her pussy. His tongue lifted her into a cloud of orgasm and she stayed there as she watched his abdomen clench, his cock pulsed and throbbed as it emptied itself into the shuddering beast. They were together now. Her, Mark, and her strange beast. The bliss was nearly unbearable.

Soon Mark began to go soft, but the creature started to shift and roll, getting him hard all over again. This time something was different. Brandi didn't notice at first, as she moaned through her sustained orgasm, but it's mouth was widening. Something was coming out.

Brandi's eyes widened. She locked her legs around Mark's head, keeping him at her pussy. The thing's cock was growing out of it's mouth, and pushing Mark's dick out with it. Grinning, Brandi leaned in and grasped Mark's cock and rubbed her face all over it lovingly. Then the thing's baseball bat sized rod grew to full length and joined the fun.

With both hands full of cock, and a talented mouth at her pussy, Brandi was in heaven. She alternated between them, bathing them with her talented tongue.

Mark groaned. "What's going on now!"

"It's okay, I've got you now."

"Thank God!"

Sliding her lips down Mark's dick, she was pleased to find that the thing's saliva tasted like vanilla frosting as well. Impatient, the creature thrust it's dick at her mouth.

"Easy!" she cooed as she popped her mouth off Mark and onto the creature. Her hand twisted on Mark's meat, keeping the head slipping on her cheeks as she gulped as much of the creature's massive rod as she could.

After a few minutes of sucking she returned to Mark's erection. It didn't like waiting and pushed back at her, sliding along Mark's length and at her mouth. She tried to alternate, but it started to thrust into her mouth repeatedly, and decided to try sucking them both off at the same time. This was clearly an impossibility as both cocks were so large, but she found herself enormously turned on by seeing the two cocks sliding against each other, and she hoped Mark wouldn't notice.

She attacked the cocks with intense ferocity, but the thing was still not satisfied. It suddenly let go of her arms, and started to slide up over Mark's cock, abdomen and along his chest.

It was making a beeline for Brandi's pussy.

"Mark!" she warned.

He lunged back from Brandi when the thing's huge cock suddenly appeared between his lips and Brandi's pussy. Several of it's tentacles were clung to her thighs and it was pulling itself closer and closer.

"MARK!" Brandi nearly hit the ceiling when she felt the head of it's rod bump her dripping pussy lips.

"I've got it!" yelled Mark as he dropped to the floor and grabbed two handfuls of cock, just as it started to sink it's length into Brandi.

"Ooooooh! FUUUUUUUUCK!" she groaned.

Mark tried to pull it out, but it was just too strong. He only managed to saw it in and out of her, causing her to tremble in lust.

"WHAT! THE! FUCK!?"

Brandi and Mark looked up to see Brandi's roommate Kelly had come home and stood at the door dumbstruck.

"Help us!" pleaded Brandi.

"Wha!? What do you want?!"

"Fuck it... Ooooh! Fuck it... soOOOOH! M-Mark and I can fuck!"

Kelly took the hint and started dropping her clothes as if her life depended on it.

"You don't need to ask me twice!" Kelly grinned.

As Kelly dropped to the ground, Mark placed both feet against Brandi's legs for leverage and pulled on the creature with all his might. Sweat dripped off his brow as he slowly pulled the massive cock from Brandi's quivering pussy, and aimed it between Kelly's waiting thighs. Joining him, Kelly grabbed two handfuls of cock and helped Mark pull the fat head to her pussy.

"Quick! Do it! Put it in!" screamed Brandi. Her body nearly flipped over as the thing's tentacles tried to pull itself back to her.

"Come on baby! Come in Kelly," groaned the hungry roommate.

The fat head of the creature's cock bumped Kelly's lips. Instantly it stopped fighting and started to burrow into Kelly, drawing out a groan from her that threatened to shake the building down.

"Jesus FUCK!!!! I love this thing! OOOOHHH!!!"

Mark fell back, exhausted. Brandi sat up next to him and stared at Kelly humping away at the lustful thing. Kelly grabbed two handfuls of the cocks lining it's back and pulled the thing's cock deeper into her with frantic thrusts.

"Knock... Uh! UH! Knock your... UHHH!!! Knock yourselves oOOOOUUUT!!!" moaned Kelly. "I've got this thing right where I want him, OOOooooo!"

Brandi turned to face Mark with a smile. They were free. She glanced down to look at his still hard cock. He winked at her and she leaped onto his lap, letting his desperate length slide into her. Their arms wrapped around each other tightly as they began to passionately thrust into each other over and over again. Finally free to explore each other, their lust overcame them. Their moans joined Kelly's and began to drown her out.

Mark was nearing orgasm and rose to his knees, lifting Brandi with him, holding her off the ground. With arms and legs locked behind Mark, Brandi continued to pound into him as if the fate of the world counted on it.

"Don't stop Mark!"

"Never!"

"OH!!! Th--thank youOOO!!! K-KellyEEEEE!!!" moaned Britney.

"Mmm-welcome!" said Kelly with a slurp. She had pulled the thing around so that she could get her lips around the cock at the other end of the creature, and was happily pleasuring the thing at both ends. "Oooo! Been wanting to do this ever since I saw you in the shower! Uhh!!!!"

Brandi and Mark mashed their lips together as they reached their peak. Her pussy clenched like a vice as his cock erupted inside her. They froze as the overwhelming passion took them. Every muscle and sinew in them clenched, throbbed and trembled. Sweat poured down their bodies. Their orgasms slammed into them like the shockwave of an explosion and took their breath away.

The cock in Kelly pussy exploded and after several minutes of pumping, she leapt off the floor and landed on the cocks along it's back for more loving, and returned her mouth to the obscene bat at the other end.

Brandi and Mark suddenly got their breath back and sucked in a loud gasp and finally were able to let out the screams and moans they had been trying to get out for minutes now.

Kelly arched her back and started to pound her pussy down onto the creature's back with so much lust that she threatened to crush it through the floor. She gripped the things back cocks for balance, and quickly realized she could rub them over her breasts as well. The huge main cock in her mouth was beginning to throb.

It was getting close.

Brandi and Mark fell to the floor in exhaustion. They were nearly unconscious from the effort.

The cock had been dripping precome for some time now, and Kelly had been trying to keep the thing on the edge as long as she could, but it was nearly over the edge. With an evil grin, the sexy roommate spun around and dropped her hungry pussy onto the gargantuan dick and pounded onto it feverishly. Her hands gripped the many cocks along it's back and began rubbing them all over her lips and breasts.

Suddenly coming to, Brandi and Mark lifted their heads to see Kelly trying to drive the thing through the floor with her pussy. Her moans were coming fast and loud. They watched in amazement at how wanton this woman was.

"AAAAHHH!!" screamed Kelly as a cock popped from her mouth and she froze in mid orgasm. They could see the creature was frantically thrusting into her, pumping gallons of vanilla sperm into her. When the cocks in her hands began to erupt too, she dropped down to join them with her breasts and hungry mouth.

Unable to move, Brandi and Mark stared at Kelly as she finished off the creature, cleaning it's spent form with her mouth. It began to shrink, to Kelly's dismay, and returned slowly to Brandi's arm.

"Fucking hell, Kelly!" smiled Brandi.

"Yes?"

"You're awesome!"

"I know, and so is your bracelet!"

Mark laughed.

"I think we've found our solution," breathed Brandi, kissing her boyfriend deeply.

"I agree," said Mark.

"Hey, anytime you want some time away from your bracelet, Brandi, you let me know, and I'll be glad to satisfy this thing!"

"You're the best Kelly!" grinned Brandi.

"You're not so bad yourself," said the roommate, giving the two naked lovers a once over.

Brandi rose up and grabbed Mark's spent cock.

"This is one cock I'm not sharing."

"You sure? It looks pretty good."

"Thanks," muttered Mark, "But I'm a one girl kind of guy."

"That's too bad."

"Oh, Kelly, haven't you had enough yet?!"

"I could go for a few more rounds! You sure you don't want to share?"

"Yes!" laughed Brandi, and turned to Mark. "So what do you say?"

"About what?"

"I think you and I need to do some research and find out what this thing is, and if we can remove it."

"Agreed."

"Well, if you do find a way to remove it, can I have it?"

Brandi gave Kelly a shy look that didn't hide her lust very well.

"I don't know. We'll see. Mark can't be with me all the time!"

"Holy shit, how did I meet two of the horniest ladies in the universe!?" laughed Mark,

"Just lucky I guess," said Kelly with a wanton grin.

Brandi hugged Mark and whispered, "Let's go get cleaned up."

With a nod, Mark struggled to his feet and lifted Brandi with him, and they started for the bathroom.

"Can I go too?" whined Kelly.

"No!" stated Brandi.

"But I'm so messy! Besides, what if you're in there, touching each other, and you get horny! You'll need me to take care of that bracelet of yours!"

12