The Bradfords Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim's trials continue.
1.4k words
4.01
21.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 21 years old. This is a fictional fantasy that contains elements of both femdom and transsexual/cross-dressers niche, it is focused on humiliation. This is the first of a new series. I would love your feedback.

*****

Chastity was difficult for Tim. It was like being in a permanent state of arousal, but never with any climax that would ordinarily give some relief. He was horny all the time now, desperate actually, except he was never really horny because he was never allowed to be. It was like being on a constant verge of horniness, but when he ventured over that barrier, his cock would start to grow and pain would ensue. Then, he would immediately have to start thinking about something else; something non-sexual. He would calm down again, his cock would shrink and the pain would reduce. Except, he found that because he wasn't getting any relief, the things that would not ordinarily make him horny where making him horny and worse, the things that did make him horny where like blazing neon signs that said "SEX" all over them. Tim found that he was spending a typical working day, more and more, desperately avoiding the things that turn him on because they caused him pain. Today was one of Tim's typical days. Jane was lying back in bed because she had the day off today.

"Don't forget to put your panties and stockings on," she mumbled to Tim as he got out of bed.

"Yes darling," he said.

He could feel the pressure as his cage preventing his traditional morning glory from rising. As he sat with his feet swung over the side of the bed he took a deep breath so as to calm himself. The pressure died down. He stood up and went over to his underwear draw and opened it. It was full of the pink silk panties Jane had replaced his old underwear with; each pair even had "Tim" stitched into them. Beside the neat pile of pink panties were several pairs of sheer nylon stockings and garter belts. The pink panties with his name on them screamed "girly" at him. This caused another stab of excitement. He closed the draw for a second, concentrated, calmed himself, took a deep breath and then opened it again. This time, more composed, he took out the garter belt, stockings and panties. He stepped into the garter belt and nimbly pulled it up to his waist. He decided to do his stockings next as it meant he would be able to take his panties off without detaching them from the garter belt first; he had learned the hard way that he had to sit down when he peed when wearing a cage.

He sat down on the chair beside the bed. Jane was fast asleep beside it. He raised his left leg and placed his stocking over his toe. He straightened his leg out and pulled the stocking up his leg. Normally, he would have enjoyed the silky smooth feeling rising up his leg, but now he was very careful to block it out. His toes had been painted red; Jane insisted that they be kept like that and, in truth, he liked it. He pulled the second stocking up his legs while being careful to block out the sensation. Then he stood up and fastened his stockings to the garter belt; this took less fumbling than it used to. Once he was done, he stepped into his panties and pulled them up. He could see the small but distinct bulge in the mirror that marked out his small caged cock.

"Damn," said Tim to himself, "it has been two weeks since I've been allowed to cum, how long is she going to keep this up?"

He shook the thought out of his head and slid the door of the wardrobe open in order to get his work suit that he would wear over his lingerie. When he did, he saw the shelve on the lefthand side that stored his wife's high heel collection. The bright colours, the straps and buckles, the shiny leather, the sharp stilettos, the sexy ankle straps; all of it screamed "SEX" at Tim. He felt his cock grow at seeing them and then suddenly, lots of pain.

"Ouch!" cried Tim as he shut the door again to try and clear his mind.

Tim knew he was a frustrated wreck. He took a deep breath and calmed down again, banishing the thoughts of sexy high heels from his mind. Jane was still asleep. He tried to open the wardrobe again, only this time more carefully. He slid the door open just far enough so he could reach in and grab his suit. When he did this, he dressed himself quickly and went downstairs for breakfast. Sometime later he would face his next trial of the day.

The next trial was his train journey. He walked to the bottom of the platform so that no one he found attractive would walk past him. When the train came, he got on the last carriage. He sat on the last seat in the carriage. The sun was shining and the day was very hot. Tim opened the window of the carriage just to let some air in. He loosened his tie to help cool down. As he did so, he was interrupted by a tall blonde lady who was wearing a short yellow summer skirt and wedge heels.

"Excuse me, is this seat free?" she said.

Tim paused a bit too long. He was stunned by the vision of flesh in front of him. He looked down her legs to her slingback high heeled wedges, they caused an involuntary erection, which immediately blocked, caused pain his groin.

"YYYYYeeeesss, it is free," he managed to get out.

She sat down with her legs together and then crossed her legs. This motion was incredibly sexy to Tim. He looked down and could see her shiny red painted toe nails peaking through the blue peep holes of each shoe. Tim drew his eyes up her toned tanned legs. He could see her sunglasses hanging down her waist beside her short yellow skirt that was now riding up her legs. Those legs looked like they went on forever. She placed her perfectly manicured nailed hands on her knees.

Tim noticed that her finger nails were painted a different colour from her toe nails. Her finger nails were painted bright blue and combined with the colour of her skirt, bright yellow, it brought images of the beach into Tim's head. Of those long summer holidays he used to go on with Jane. She would spend ages getting ready to go out at night. She often wore things like this on holidays. Short bright skirts, with sexy heels; because she knew Tim had a shoe fetish, and a white shirt or blouse; like the one the lady in front of Tim had tucked into her skirt.

The lady's hand bag matched her shoes perfectly, but her nails were light blue and her handbag and shoes were dark blue. She looked around twenty-five years of age. She smiled at Tim and then pulled a book from her hand bag and started reading it. Tim sat there quietly in pain. He looked down at his lap so he wouldn't have to look at her.

But she was now absent mindedly dangling her shoe from the toe of her crossed leg. It was as painful as it was seductive. The image in front of Tim was like honey is to a bee, sweet, rich and succulent. It was like Tim's ultimate fetish image. Her toes, the way the light reflected off the bright shiny red polish. The smell of the leather and the way its shape seemed to follow those smooth curves. The way the curves of the shoes seemed to complement the curves of her legs. The bright wooden wedges contrasted the blue shiny leather of the rest of the shoe, but the varnish on the wedge brought them together. The dangled shoe swung back and forth like a pendulum hanging off her big toe. Each tick of the pendulum seemed to last forever. He could make out the whites off her soles that contrasted the tanned foot. The tanned skin and bright nail polish screamed summer.

'Ouch,' cried Tim as the pain shot up through his groin. He forgot himself for a moment. The sharp pain from his groin grew and grew.

He got up quickly, bumped his head as he did, mumbled an involuntary apology, and quickly moved to the other end of the carriage to avoid the torture.

End of chapter 2