The Brain of Piacenza Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over to the book case and looked through it. She found a book titled "Artifacts of Piacenza", and summoned a fire to burn it. She had half a mind to summon enough fire to destroy all the books here. It would be fitting revenge on the man, but she thought that some of them could be used to bring her mom somewhat closer to her normal self.

She began to gather the books with titles like "Knowledge of Etruscan Art" into a big pile. She summoned a door to her mom's mind, and moved all these books to her filing cabinet. She did this with a lot of other books as well, doing her best to fill in the blank spaces that Mason had left in his mom's memory. Emily Miller was never going to be a doctor again, but she was going to make a great scholar of Etruscan studies.

When Jenny was satisfied that her mom would be able to function as a normal human, she had to decide what to do about all the other books. She eventually decided that her father didn't deserve any of this. Jenny already had two sets of memories, so she didn't think one more set could hurt. She summoned a door to her mind, and began moving all the remaining books into her head. When she was done, her father's bookshelves were completely empty.

As a final act, she warped the two minds. She transformed her fathers mind from a museum, into an empty room with four blank walls. She removed the tasteless mannequin's from her mom's mind, and replaced most of the homemaker elements with more museum-like elements. When Jenny was satisfied that she was done, she summoned a door to the outside world.

Jenny found herself standing next to her parent's bed. A horrible headache started in her temple, as she began to absorb more than 40 years worth of memories. She groaned so loud it woke her parents. She saw her mom get up to try to comfort her, while her dad just flailed his arms and legs randomly and began drooling.

As Jenny's psyche tried to cope with this sudden influx of memories, she began to experience an inner struggle over what to do with the heart and brain once she had both of them in her possession. A new, sadistic voice in her mind told her she should use their power and control her family with an iron fist, and get everything her heart desires. Another part of her thought that she should use the relics to return things back to as normal as possible, and then never use them again. Still another part thought that the relics would be fun to use on Susan and Monica again after everything was done. She felt like she was a charioteer being pulled in a dozen different directions.

She assured her mom that she was alright, and crawled over to the night stand. She grabbed the heart and held the two relics in her hands. She could do whatever she wanted now...

* * *

Epilogue

It was the next semester, and Mason woke up lying next to Susan. The two had been dating for almost five months now, and shared an apartment off campus together. He kissed her forehead, and she opened her sleepy eyes. After showering together, they put on their clothes and walked to the dining hall. They both got in the pancake line.

Now that Mason wasn't living at home, he only stopped by to visit his family once or twice a week. His dad had had a mental breakdown from stress, and had to be institutionalized (at least that was the official story), and his mom had recently begun teaching Etruscan Studies as an adjunct professor. She had also begun seeing a man who was nice and normal, and was happier than she had been in years.

Jenny's senior year of high school was turning out to be a breeze. Turns out having a college student's mind in your head is a great way to get out of studying. She had decided to act as a guardian over the Heart and Brain of Piacenza. She still let Mason borrow the brain from time to time, but she considered the heart too dangerous to be used by anyone. Rumors eventually got around to Mason that on her 18th birthday, Jenny was seen at Nitro Club flirting with a stripper named Crystal...

12