The Branding

Story Info
He prove his devotion with his flesh.
2.2k words
3.88
29.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at you as you struggle valiantly against the ropes. Your hands were tied tightly to hooks that hung from the ceiling; your legs were spread in a rather scandalous position and tied to the hooks on the ground. What made this even more humiliating was the fact that your body was bent over a metal table, your glorious ass in the bare for my eyes to explore and rape.

Beautiful.

Of course, it does not help that we were in a barn, at midday, in the hot days of summer. I loved the heat personally...where I come from its hot all the time.

I know what you are thinking precious. Hell. I am a demon from hell coming to torture you until you sell your soul.

Long from it, I am a tropical woman from an island and a long line Catholics.

Fancy that.

However, back to you sweetie. I bet you are nervous...no...terrified of the position you are in. You can feel my eyes penetrating you. You are frightened yet so exhilarated, so turned on I can see your cock, mercilessly trapped in the gates of hell chastity device, hard as a rock and turning a shade of purple.

Maybe that is from the constant denial and teasing. Maybe it is from the pleasurable pain you getting from having weighted ball clamps on your sacs of semen. Maybe it is from fear...

I hope its fear.

Standing up from my inspection chair, I walk over to my rack of various animal training devices and various toys to use. I know you are struggling to look at me, your voice silence by the penis gag I forced into your mouth earlier before stripping you of your pants and underwear. For some reason...I like seeing a man almost naked except for a nice loose, button ripped off shirt...

I feel the area between my thighs moisten knowing how much you will suffer before you truly earn the worthiness to serve me. Yes, you have suffered before, but this is the test. Picking up a single tail whip, I uncoil it, smelling the strong scent of black leather. Looking back at your ass, I smirk and walk over, staying a good distance behind you.

"This might hurt a little precious," I coo out, before lashing out the whip to you pale flesh.

I can hear the muffled scream escape from your throat as you feel the stinging impact. I give you time to recover from the first hit before lashing out again, and again, and again, making sure to make the recovery periods in between hits less and less. I watch as you convulse and arch in pain, yeah your screams slowly turn into muffled, high-pitched moans. You are such a pain slut and that excites and entices me further.

Coiling up the whip after fifteen lashes on your back, thighs, and ass, I put the whip away before pressing myself against you, licking up the blood from your back, smiling as your breaths come out hoarse and ragged and as you gasp feeling my tongue on your wounds.

"Did you like that whore?" I whisper, watching you as you breathe hard and try to compose yourself. I stand up and look down at you, seeing sweat drip down from you pale locks, and wondering how I could hurt such a beautiful angel.

I kneel down under the table to examine your cock. The head was a flamed in its trap, and I knew how much you wanted to burst, how much you wanted to cum. The cock cage even prevented precum and I smirked at the fact. Licking the head, I watched as you squirmed from just that simple touch.

Getting up from under the table, I caress your cheek, licking it afterwards and nibbling on your ear, causing moans to escape your gagged mouth.

Undoing the gag and thus freeing your mouth, I kiss you deeply, and then pull back with a grin, "Do you want to cum now, my darling? I think you earned it..."

Your blue eyes gaze deeply into my and you nod eagerly, though through your words, I know you know your place, "If...if my Lady wills it..."

I bite the tip of my thumb in excitement, "Very well then pet." A plan forming in my head, I quickly go into a storage unit and pull out a small table decorated with various implements for my plot. I saw you look over once, then turn away and gulp in beautiful terror. You are shaking, but you know better than to say no, do you?

Picking out a double-ended dildo, I begin to undress until I am only in a black leather corset with my boots still on. I am surprised at seeing how aroused am I, seeing my inner thighs coated with my juices. Making a slight chuckle, I lean back and gasp as I press the slender end of the dildo into me, moaning loud enough so you can hear. When I am filled and satisfied at the length in me, I slip on the harness, and latch it nice firmly. With eight inches inside of me and eight inches poking out and ready to fuck you, I feel ultimately cruel and powerful. Picking up an O-ring and a tubular device, I walk back to you, "Open your mouth lover..."

You seem to get the hint of what I wish to do to you as your eyes widen in realization and you shake your head valiantly, struggling even more to get free. My eyes narrow dangerously and I slap you hard, "Open. Your. Mouth!"

You shake your head again, murmuring a desperate, "No..."

Grabbing your hair tightly, I lurch your head back, your scalp threatening to give way. You cannot help but scream and in that second, I shove the O-ring into your mouth and latch it on tightly.

I slap you repeatedly until my hands were throbbing, my anger apparent, "You stupid slut! I am going to make you cum...how DARE you try to oppose me!" Standing up and letting your hair go, I shove one end of the tube device had into your mouth, making sure the circumference was tight and firm fit for the O-ring gag. Kneeling down, I take off the cock cage and slip on the other end of the tube on to the head of your cock, making sure the settings of the tube is enough so that it does not slip off even has you go limp.

Satisfied, I reach for a container of lubricant, covering the strap on with it and using my fingers to lube up your asshole as well, probing it and violating it with my hand. You shake your head back and forth, though thankfully I am behind so you cannot beg with your eyes. Though not even your precious, loving, and pleading gaze can't save you now. Lubing up the dildo, I make sure every inch of it is covered, licking my lips in anticipation for what has to come.

My eyes close softly, taking a deep breath to control and stop myself from ramming into your ass so hard and painfully. I wish to savor this...so slowly...I ease into your ass, watching the opening pucker open as I forced myself in slowly. I feel you cringe, but not from pain, from humiliating pleasure so family to you, since I have raped you many times before. Feeling my cock at the hilt, I pull back, and slam hard into you, with malice and no mercy.

I can hear you muffled scream as I continued to ram into your ass repeatedly, ravaging you, knowing that you were mine to use as I see fit. Between thrusts, I warn you dangerously to not cum until I tell you, but you knew that already, didn't you, my fucking whore.

Feeling the other half of the dildo move back and forth inside of me as I fuck you, I moan, grasping your hips hard with my nails and breaking the skin, feeling the blood drip onto my nails and down your side. This only adds to my pleasure and adds pain into the humiliating torment of your ass and prostate.

Oh god...do I know I am close to orgasm, close to releasing myself to the pleasure of raping and dominating you while fucking myself, but I want you to cum first, I want to climax watching you swallow you own cum helplessly. I reach one of my hands down to feel you cock, and yes, against you will; it is hard, pulsing, begging silently for release. A cock always knows what it wants.

I thrust into you harder and faster, feeling myself closer to the edge. My eyes widen and I pull back, leaving only the head of the dildo into your ass. Before you can react, I nearly rip you open with the speed and savagery of that one more thrust, screaming, "Cum! CUM NOW!!!"

I knew you were fighting it, yet subconsciously, your cock OBEYS me, streaming jets after jet of cum. I know that a good fucking makes you cum hard and long, so I'm not surprise as you try to suck in air from your scream of pain and pleasure, yet at the same time, sucking up the cum into your mouth. I climax hard as the first drops enter you mouth, slamming into in rapid succession as I feel the dildo end inside of me become coated with my juices, the same juices escaping from my pussy to the floor.

I know you are helpless as the cum fills your mouth, I know you can't help but swallow it all. Yet you seem to keep cumming as if this act of sheer submission and humiliation gives you a second wave of pleasure. Pulling out of you and smiling as you asshole puckers close, I unlatch the harness and pull out the dildo from me, letting it hit the floor. Watching your cock go limp and flaccid, I immediately free it from it's prison. Pulling the dirty tube from you mouth and releasing you from the O gag, I kiss you immediately, leaving you breathless as I taste your cum in your mouth.

"You completed your full initiation precious..." I murmur as I end the passionate kiss, caressing your sweating face and looking deep into your eyes lovingly. I can tell you are suffering, but there is pride in your gaze at surviving it all for me. Still caressing your gaze, I whisper, into your ear, "There is no turning back...you know all those sessions were just training classes into my world...you shall now receive you mark as mine and mine alone...are you ready precious...?"

There is no hesitance, "I'm ready my Lady...I will suffer hell for you..."

I kiss your forehead softly before slowly standing up above you, "You shall precious...but you shall be rewarded heaven for your transgressions." I undo your hands and legs from the robes, and you turn around, facing me, keeping your shaking body steady as I tie you wrist behind your back, jutting you pale chest forward. I lick you nipples softly, causing you to moan, until I pull away.

I go over to the rack and take down a dagger, beautifully crafted with a dragon head and wings as it's hilt. The blade itself curves down to the a sharp point and the inscription bears my name. It was a gift from you to me, knowing my sadism. Slowly, I pull out light from another small storage compartment and I heat up the sharp point of the blade, still holding it steady until I am close to you. I want you to watch me as I heat it up until the point was red-orange hot. I know it will hurt you, but you are brave and from what just transpired, strong as well. Kneeling down, I kiss you again, my tongue dancing with yours as you purr into my mouth.

Pulling back, I turn off the light and still holding you gaze, I command softly, "Look at me," before searing the blade into your skin.

You bite your bottom lip to hold off you scream, you body convulsing, but your eyes don't leave mine. With expertise, I begin to brand you, burning your pale skin until I am down. Pulling the dagger away, I stand, and walking to where there is a bucket of water and put the blade of the dagger into it until it cools, then, with cold detachment, I pour the entire bucket of water unto you, causing you spasm from the pain of the cold water hitting the scalding wound.

Kneeling back down in front of you, I can tell you are sobbing, the flesh of your bottom lip broken and bleeding from you trying so hard not to scream. You look up again into my eyes and you see the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I untie your hands quickly and embrace you, wrapping my arms around you, softly whispering into your ear, "Thank you...you've proven your devotion to me completely..."

You nuzzle your head against my neck and softly exclaim, "If you will it...I would prove it again."