The Brass Butterfly Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt and Sarah dodge old friends and new flirtations
4.4k words
4.45
10.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaboration story between me and my friend Black Velvet. Sara belongs to Black Velvet while Matt and Simon belong to me. All written text and characters are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. This story will contain boy/girl, girl/girl, boy/boy, and threesome sexual content. Some chapters may not contain any sexual content. In which case, we also hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to stroke our egos, we love getting comments! Stroke them enough and we'll give you more faster. :)

Their trip to the mall having been delayed with exploring each other, Sara insisted on dragging Matt out to the mall the next day to get her some better fitting clothes of her own—before they met with Simon for dinner that night. Matt had argued again about doing it since it seemed like a waste to spend money on clothes—after all, she wasn't planning on staying a girl for long. Sara had pointed out she at least needed underwear and once at the mall, had managed to get her new clothes in general. Matt's new wardrobe pretty much looked like her old wardrobe, except for a few feminine pieces for times where it might be really "necessary" for Matt to look and act the part of a true girl. Their last stop was JC Penney's department store and its lingerie department.

Sara looked around then stopped in front of a rack of lacy teddies and held one out one that matched the blue of Matt's hair. "What about this one?"

Matt's eyes widened. "That? I wouldn't even know how to get INTO that!"

Sara grinned and waggled her eyebrows. "I'd be happy to show you how to get into it."

Matt lifted her pierced eyebrow. "And take me right out of it again if last night was any indication. What's the point of getting me lingerie if you're just going to take it off me again a minute later?"

Sara chuckled and put the teddy back on the rack. "Welcome to the woman's side of the bedroom. Let me at least have my fantasies."

Matt snorted, "You're going to owe me in back fantasies when I get my body back, I think."

Sara giggled, "Deal."

Matt looked around at the acres of bras, panties, and lingerie. "Good god, this is an inhuman amount of underwear. Do girls really NEED this much?"

"Oh yeah. For bras you've got your cross straps, M-frames, sports bras, trainer bras, wonder bras, seamless, softcup, maternity, wired, wireless—that's just to start. Then for your panties you have your high rises, bikini cuts, boy shorts, thongs, G-strings—"

Matt shook her head rapidly, as if trying not to let all of that information stick, "I get the picture! Don't women have any uncomplicated underwear?"

"Honey, there is nothing uncomplicated about women's underwear. Except maybe granny panties."

Matt pursed her lips and winced at the mention of granny panties. "Ok, I won't stoop that low."

Sara chuckled again and started walking from the lingerie into the bras section, "I don't know. Your ass could fill out a pair of those panties nicely. C'mon, we'll look for some sports bras and cotton bikinis."

Matt followed her through the sports bras. "Are you saying my ass is big?"

She rolled her eyes. "No, I'm saying that it's cute and round and would look really hot in a pair of full panties." She gave her a wicked grin. "You know I'm an ass woman."

Matt gave her a wry teasing grin in return. "Must be why you put up with me. In fact, I remember your girlfriends saying that when you started going out with me. Most of them were wondering if you needed an MRI."

She grinned, "A couple of them actually asked if I was dying once."

"Oh, that's harsh."

Sara leaned over and kissed her lips lightly, "Don't say it if you can't take it...do you want bikini or boy shorts?"

Matt blinked, "Whossawha?"

Sara picked up two pairs of underwear. One looked like the typical bikini briefs that Sara wore made out of satiny material. The other pair looked like a pair of really skimpy boxers made out of silk and lace.

Matt frowned, looking at them uncertainly. "Well...uh," She finally pointed to the briefs. "I guess that kind. I've never been much into boxers, and to tell the truth, those scare me." She winced at the lace on the "Boy Shorts."

Sara grinned at her, totally enjoying herself. She put both back on the rack before going to a display stand and picked up a couple packages. She held them up, "How about these cotton ones? You didn't look like you wanted lace."

Matt was relieved, "That's fine."

Sara handed her the packages and the hangers with the bras they had picked out earlier, then headed towards nightwear. "A couple of night shirts and something silky for me to rip off of you..." She gave Matt a mischievous look, and Matt almost tripped over her feet when she said it, making Sara laugh.

"Sara?"

A woman's voice from behind them made them turn around and blink. Both of them felt an instant sinking of doom when they saw who it was.

Sara recovered first. "Jill! Hi, nice to see you. How are you?"

Jill was a tall, thin woman without much curve, and blonde wavy hair that bobbed just above her shoulders. She had been friends with Sara since high school, and she came up and beamed at the both of them. "Very good." she said, and turned to look at Matt. Matt froze. She felt her face drained of all color and she started looking around for a place to hide.

The light of recognition died on Jill's face to be replaced with confusion. She looked Matt over and while it was a little too obvious that Matt was indeed a woman, from the expression on Jill's face, she recognized him but clearly didn't understand what she was looking at.

Sara saw this and asked quickly, "How's Damon?"

Jill blinked and looked away from Matt. Deciding the question was much easier to deal with, she grinned and held out her hand, showing off a sparkling diamond, "I was going to call you. Engaged three days ago!"

The two natural girls squealed happily and started talking rapidly with flurries of congratulations and questions and answers about how it happened, what did he say, when was the wedding date, and had a honeymoon site been picked out yet, and colors of wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Matt felt as if a feminine tornado had just swept through and left her in the dust. She had no idea how either of them could keep up with all the details they were discussing or even how they managed to think of all the details so quickly, like the decision to go with buttons or zippers on the wedding gown. It left an odd sort of empty feeling inside that she didn't belong, and she looked around desperately again for an escape.

She finally spied the dressing rooms. "I...uh...think I'll go try these on." she said quietly to Sara.

She had been hoping that Sara would be able to distract Jill long enough for a get away, but Jill looked at her again, "Who's this?"

Matt had to stop while Sara looked back and forth between them hastily. "This is Matt's... cousin... Michelle. Michelle, this is Jill. We went to school together."

Matt blinked at Sara like she was an alien, and then put her hand out to Jill, "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Jill frown of puzzlement returned, as she looked Matt up and down. "Hello. I should have guessed you were a relative of Matt's. You look so much—alike."

Matt laughed nervously, "I get that a lot."

Sara nodded, "They are...and...uh, we're supposed to meet up with Matt shortly, I'll call you later this week, Jill..."

"It's uncanny. Right down to the hair." From the look on Jill's face and the tone of her voice, it was apparent she thought it incredibly bizarre that cousins would have the same hairstyle, even if they were almost twins. She gave Matt a slow look over from her feet to her head and Matt felt the sweat breaking out on her upper lip and scalp. "How come I've never seen or heard of you before? I've been friends with Sarah and Matt for ages and I would have thought they would have told me about you."

Sara shook her head. "Michelle went to...Central. Lives across the state."

Jill turned to her, not bothering to hide the suspicion. "So where is Matt?"

Matt blinked. "He's uh...well, he had to take care of a problem at work and we just wanted to have a 'day with the girls.' While I'm here, of course. Won't stay long. You know how it is, I live in Eastern Washington."

"Unh hunh," Jill said, clearly not believing it. She leaned over to whisper to Sara, "Is there something you need to tell me?"

Sara frowned at her. "No, why?"

"About Matt? This is a bit too 'Patty Duke,' if you know what I mean?"

Matt creased her brow in irritation. "Excuse me, I'm standing right here. I can hear you."

Jill frowned at her in disgust. "Yeah? So why are you running around in falsies and are you taking hormone treatments or what?"

Sara gasped, "Jill!"

Matt narrowed her eyes. "Falsies, hunh?" Matt put her hands on her hips and stepped up to her, getting into her personal space. Jill suddenly looked unnerved and unsure by this, but wouldn't step back. Matt reached out and grabbed her hand, placing it on her breast. Jill's eyes widened and she gasped, trying to yank her hand away. Sara gaped and looked around, stunned that this was happening in the middle of the department store. People were starting to turn their heads to watch.

"Ya think they're false now?" Matt hissed.

"Are you insane?! Let go!" Jill said in a high whisper, looking mortally embarrassed.

"Micheeeeeelle," Sara said horrified, looking around to make sure security wasn't coming. "Let go of her right now!"

Jill tried to jerk away again, too afraid to make more of a scene. Matt was stronger and gripped her wrist harder, moving it so it would rub her breast firmly and prove they were real. "Listen bitch, it's a fluke of nature, an inside joke, and if this doesn't convince you, I can shove your hand down my pants and I'll make you believe it."

"I believe you, I believe you, just let go!" Jill said in a high voice, her face having turned a bright shade of pink.

Matt let Jill take her hand back, and Jill stumbled back, rubbing her wrist. Sara looked at her angrily. "Jesus Jill, you were over at our house not a week ago! How in the world is Matt going to go through a sex change that fast?"

Jill blinked. "I—I'm sorry, I thought..."

Matt scowled at her. "You should be."

Sara frowned at her and said coldly, "Best to Damon, I'll call you later this week, Jill."

Jill spent several minutes apologizing profusely before the ring of her cell phone gave her an excuse to scurry off.

Sara took the first real breath she'd had in five minutes when Jill was gone. "I am woman, hear me roar...way to own the situation, love."

Matt let out a breath, leaning over with her hands on her knees, "You think JC Penney's sells defibrillators?"

Sara slumped against her. "They'd make a killing...sorry, pun not intended. Lets pay and get out of here."

"Lets."

***

That night they turned up outside the building that Simon's office. It overlooked the main square of the campus, and they watched students walking to and from their evening classes as the sun began to set in the clear blue skies, turning it a rosy shade of pink.

Sara had talked Matt into wearing a chic linen pantsuit of royal blue that complimented her coloring perfectly. She was in a turquoise summer dress with a matching shawl. Matt was fidgeting more than usual and couldn't seem to keep still. She still wasn't used to the bra around her chest, or the cut of the pantsuit, or comfortable with going out in public again after what had happened that afternoon. That was the truth, but more than that, she didn't want to admit to herself that she was nervous about seeing Simon again. It had bothered her deeply that she had reacted to him so strongly the day before and she wasn't sure what to think about it. She walked back and forth on the step, wishing Simon would hurry the hell up.

Sara finally put a hand on her shoulder. "Relax."

Matt sighed, "I can't, the stupid bra itches."

Sara tsked and put a hand on her shoulder. "I can see that, but there's more that's bugging you. You're pacing. Why are you pacing? You only do that when something personal is bothering you."

"I'm paranoid. I'm worried about running into someone else we know."

Sara wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Is that all?"

Matt frowned, "Yeah. What else would it be?"

Sara nodded. "Well, you're also going out on your first dinner date as a woman with the woman you love and the man that you lust after."

Matt gaped at her. "I do NOT lust after him!"

Sara winced, "Keep your voice down."

"How can you say that?" Matt said, lowering her voice and pulling away.

Sara raised her hands in a placating motion, "Ok, ok. You're going out in public in a form you're not used to. You want to run screaming into the night and want to come out and take charge of the situation, and it's bothering you either way. Am I right?"

Matt crossed her arms. "Thank you, Freud."

Sara smirked, "You're welcome."

"I'm not lusting after Simon."

She rolled her eyes. "Suuure you aren't," she grinned at her, refusing to give into the scowl on her lover's face, "You could hardly talk and were all flustered yesterday being in the same room with him."

"He grabbed my tit. Try to tell me you wouldn't be speechless for a few seconds."

"Honey, I was having a hard time being articulate with him too. I'm JEALOUS he grabbed you. He's cute. He's gotten beyond cute."

Matt frowned at her, "That doesn't make me feel better."

Sara waved a hand in dismissal, "Oh for Pete's sake, don't get all male wounded pride on me, you know I'm teasing. Sort of. You're a woman now, it's only natural you would feel that way about him. And he WAS flirting with you."

Matt rolled her eyes, "For the last time, he wasn't flirting with me. He was trying to mess with my head."

"Oh honey, he was flirting. Trust me. You're Captain Oblivious to that sort of thing."

Matt rolled her eyes and made a scoffing noise and started to walk away with her hands in the air in resignation, "I'm not listening to this."

"Sweetie, when I met you, you were blunt like a tire iron to the face when you flirted with everything in a skirt, but I had to smack you in the head with a clue-by-four for you to get the hint in return."

Matt put her hands on her hips, "Ok, say he IS flirting. So what? I guess I would he's gotten attractive in the last few years, for a guy, but he's still Simon. The geek who looked like he dressed in the dark, and tripped over his own big feet every two minutes while we were in school, and WE had to teach him how to drink beer and catch sexual innuendo. I'm not lusting after THAT!"

She chuckled, "Right. Ten bucks says you're wrong and I'm right."

She smirked, "You are SO on."

Simon came out of the building a few minutes later, dressed in well fitting black slacks and a blue button down shirt that enhanced the color of his eyes. His jacket was casually draped over his right shoulder, his long braid swinging as he strode out to meet them like he'd just walked out of a magazine shoot.

Matt stood dumbfounded for a moment, and a word softly left her lips without her realizing it, "Damn."

Sara swallowed and muttered. "Damn is right."

Simon smiled when he came up to them. "Hi, ready to eat? I'm starved."

Sara couldn't seem to get the grin off her face and nodded. "I'm ready to eat."

Matt swallowed, looking sandbagged and feeling like her brain and mouth just went numb. "Unh hunh." She cleared her throat, told herself to get a grip, and suddenly adopted a more casual, 'I don't care' pose and a 'yeah, whatever' tone of voice. "Yeah. Yeah, lets get going."

Simon put on his jacket and put his arms around the both of them as they started walking to the parking lot. He gave Sara a kiss on the temple and a one armed hug. He just gave Matt the hug, "Good. I've got news about your box once we get there."

Matt eased out from under his arm, "That was quick."

Sara smothered a smirk and gave Matt a 'you see?' look.

"Why can't you tell us now?" Matt asked.

"It's easier to discuss over food." Simon said, "It's kind of complicated."

"I don't like the sound of that," Matt muttered.

Simon looked down at her with a smile, "Just trust me, ok? It's not that bad." He winked and Matt felt her heart skip a beat. His arm slipped around her shoulders again. Licking her lips, Matt looked away from Simon's face and focused on trying to keep her mind off the fact she was pressed against his hot body until they got to the car.

At the restaurant and the waitress greeted Simon warmly and escorted them to one of the more secluded tables near the back, handing out menus. Simon refused to talk about the box until she had returned with their drinks and taken their meal orders.

Matt tried not to fidget with impatience until she was gone, and looked at Simon. "So? What did you find out about the box?"

Simon sipped his tea. "Well, from what I have been able to gather, I've gotten three words. Besides the one for "Butterfly" which I told you about yesterday, today I translated the ones for "Curse," "Switch," and "Karma."

Sara furrowed her brow at him. "A Karmic Curse?"

Simon shrugged. "I wouldn't say that exactly yet, because that's only part of what I've translated."

Matt groaned, "If it's something to do with Karma, I am SO screwed."

Simon tsked. "It's not that bad. Knowing you back in college, you should have been turned into an eggplant or something."

Matt gave Simon a very dirty look and Sara rolled her eyes. "Yanno Simon, you may have improved on the outside, but you're still the smart ass on the inside."

He smiled at her. "Better than being a dumb ass, and I need to get my kicks somehow."

Matt sipped her coke and sneered, "Still not able to order the cream of sumyounggai even being able to speak the language?"

Sara reddened slightly and rolled her eyes again, muttering under her breath about some people and childishness.

Matt ignored her and Simon looked at Matt with a sort of warm amusement, "Not that I don't get offers. I just haven't found anybody I particularly want to go with."

Matt snickered and sipped his drink, "Yeah? The ol' Shaolin Staff isn't getting polished, eh?"

Simon smiled evilly, "I think it's more a matter like it needs a rack like yours to hold it."

Matt nearly sprayed her coke across the table and Sara burst out laughing. "Good one Simon! Now if you two are done with your verbal foreplay..."

Matt wiped her mouth. "That wasn't foreplay!"

Simon nodded. "Yeah, it was more of a slap and tickle."

Matt gave him a dirty look. "Oh, shut up."

Simon chuckled deeply and sipped his tea. Dinner arrived and Matt and Simon keep trading little zings at each other through the whole thing. Occasionally it seemed like Simon was flirting, then he further confused Matt by acting like he was kidding. Sara thought it was cute to watch, but after a while, began pushing the food around on her plate more than eating it.

Matt finally looked over at her. "Is something wrong?"

She looked up at her for a moment then shrugged. "No."

Matt frowned, "You're kind of quiet."

She shrugged again. "Not much to say when no one's talking to me."

Simon and Matt looked at each other and Simon reached over and patted her hand, saying sincerely, "I'm sorry Sara, I didn't mean to exclude you at all. You just seemed kind of preoccupied."

She tried not to pout at him. "I'm not."

Matt sighed, getting fed up with the "Nothing" game. "Honestly, what's wrong? You're picking at your food and you usually jump into the conversation. So what's up?"

She sighed and set her fork down and looked at them both. "I'm a bit jealous."

They both looked back with the expression on their faces that men get when a woman has said something alien to them. Matt shook her head slightly to try to rattle that information into place so it made sense. "About what?"

12