The Brass Butterfly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last bit seemed to ring in the silence, and Matt looked away from him.

"I know you're bi; that's why you were the first person I came out to in college. Right now, I think it'd be normal for you to be especially curious about what it's like to make love to a man."

Matt shook her head, as if to shake the words out of her mind, "It doesn't matter, Simon. I've got something good going with Sara, and I don't want to screw that up. You're not making my life any easier right now."

"If that's the way you feel, I can give this over to another colleague of mine. He'll be discreet about it, if you want to trust him with your secret. Or you could keep trying to run around with duct tape over your tits."

Matt gave him a dirty look. "Fine. Just lay off the innuendo, ok?"

Simon nodded. "Ok."

Matt had run out of steam, and now couldn't tell if she had actually won the fight or not. She felt confused and sorry, and she wasn't sure why. The only thing she was sure of, she wanted Simon out of here before she did something she'd regret, one way or another. She knelt and picked her clothes off the floor and held them in front of her.

"I think you better go."

Simon looked at the floor, then reached around and tore off the paper with the symbols he had copied down from the notepad. "I'll contact you when I have something more."

"I'll bet."

Simon folded the paper and put it in his pocket. He stepped around Matt and paused at the door. "For what it's worth, I truly am sorry."

"So am I."

To Be Continued...

12