The Brat

Story Info
After months without intimacy Isabelle and Alex reconnect.
2.9k words
4.32
16.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a harrumph and a little bit of bitchiness, Isabelle got into the car and they started to drive home. Alex recognized Isabelle's mood. During the last weeks, she had been more and more emboldened to push his buttons. Due to health concerns, they had not been as intimate as either of them would have liked. As a result Alex was frustrated and Isabelle was frayed. Whenever she felt frayed and distant she tended to oscillate between an attitude of helplessness and cheekiness where she pushed Alex's buttons. In short Isabelle was being a brat.

"Really?" - She asked.

"Yes Isabelle, I really do have to travel on Friday, but it is a one day trip, I'll be back in the evening."

"I bet you're going to see another woman."

"Isabelle, don't be ridiculous. You know I love you. You are my soul mate, I can see into your soul. Why would I be going to see another woman?"

"I know you wouldn't, sometimes it's just how I feel."

"Do you believe that I would risk the closeness we have for another..."

Alex realized that he was arguing logic against Isabelle's emotional side. This wasn't a time for words, no matter how much sense they made. Alex found an alley and followed it until they couldn't easily be seen from the street.

"What are you doing?"

Alex reached over and began to play with Isabelle's hair, when his hand was in the right location, he closed around a handful; he kissed her. It wasn't an "I love you" peck that grew into a passionate kiss, rather it was a full on passionate, desperate open mouthed kiss. Alex pulled Isabelle's head back, and pushed his tongue into her mouth, until his found hers and their tongues danced. As Alex kissed her, he repeated into her mouth, into her very essence:

"I love you, and you belong to me. There is no one else between us."

As the kiss broke, Isabelle sat breathless and quiet. After a moment she settled into the crook of his arm so that they could finish the drive home.

~~*~~

On the Friday, Alex was at work in his meetings when his phone buzzed. He looked down to see a text from Isabelle with a photo. The photo was of Isabelle nude except for a strategically placed text overlay. She was smiling but her nipples were hidden. She was also holding her vibrator. She hadn't used it yet, but she was threatening.

Alex responded with: "Isabelle, don't you dare. Not until I get home."

Isabelle, being a brat, sent another picture of her vibrator and the glass dildo that she liked to use.

~~*~~

Alex drove towards home. He used his two hour drive to reflect on their marriage. Their recent health concern pretty much behind them, both he and Isabelle needed time to find each other again. It's not that there had been trouble or difficulty, it's that they just needed to re-establish themselves in their D/s relationship. Alex, aware that the kids would be away from now until Monday, thought this an excellent opportunity for what he had in mind. The fact that Isabelle had been a brat played right into his hands.

With a stop at the local sex shop, he picked up a new toy. Made of ceramic, it could be warmed by filling it with water. It was larger than she was used to. Then he drove right to the house and parked down the street.

Alex texted Isabelle and told her he'd been delayed and was just leaving now, he would be home in two and a half hours.

Isabelle's bratty streak stood in full swing. Their conversation went:

Alex: Delayed baby girl, I'm leaving now. I'll be home in two and a half hours.

Isabelle: Really? I'm Naked. I expected you in minutes, not hours. I'll just get dressed. I'm going to head out for a bit.

Alex: No Isabelle. Stay naked. Relax I'll be home as soon as I can. Send me a picture?

Isabelle: Nope. I'm already dressed.

Alex: Isabelle! You brat, you're not already dressed, stay naked.

Isabelle: Nope.

Alex: Isabelle, don't. I'll be home as soon as I can, and I want my baby girl to be naked.

Isabelle: Ok. I'll stay naked. You're still not getting your picture. ;p

Alex: Not even a housecoat Isabelle.

When Alex waited 3 minutes and had not heard a response or received his picture, he knew he wouldn't get either. This type of delay would upset Isabelle. She would be surprised and happy to see him. It was time.

He grabbed his plain bag from the sex shop and headed to the house. He opened the door, announced himself so that Isabelle wouldn't be completely freaked out and rushed/stormed upstairs.

When he got to the bedroom, he found Isabelle naked as she had promised.

"What are you doing ho.."

Alex pushed her back onto the bed and kissed her before she could complete her sentence.

"I love you, and you belong to me. It's time you were reminded of that."

"I do know that."

"Intellectually, yes you do, but lately at an emotional level you've been all over the place. It's time."

Reaching into his night side stand Alex pulled out their ropes. He quickly secured Isabelle's hands together with a 3/8" piece of rope. From her bound wrists, he pulled her up out of bed, stood her up, and stretched his arms over her head.

"You Ok?" Alex asked.

Isabelle simply nodded, quieting herself.

Alex told Isabelle to continue to hold her arms over her head.

Alex gazed at the site standing in front of him; his beautiful wife, fully naked. The hair between her legs had become untamed, but that would change this weekend. Light brown, it matched the hair on her head and contrasted with her porcelain white skin. The pink nipples that adorned her breasts were the perfect size, shape and color for nipples; something you would see in a magazine. She had large full breasts that he liked to touch. Her body's wonderland of erogenous zones never ceased to amaze him. He liked to discover more and more of these by pushing her boundaries as his submissive.

He took a heavier piece of rope, somewhere in the ¾ inch thickness, and started to tie a chest harness on his Isabelle. She stood quietly with her hands over her head, feeling the ropes as they went around her torso. Alex always started with the rope doubled. He started in the center of her back, holding a loop in place. He put one wrap around her body, lifting each breast as he passed the rope under them. Then the rope made its way back to the loop. With a method that Isabelle was all too familiar with, the harness began to form around her torso. Alex made sure there was space in the harness and she was comfortable. Finally as the rope was woven into its final shape, it is pulled taught causing Isabelle's breasts to be pulled up and held in place. Isabelle is being driven into her quiet space. This is the beginning of the bratty-ness leaving Isabelle.

Isabelle's arms had started to shake from the time she has had to hold them over her head. Not letting Isabelle bring her arms down, Alex stepped back to admire his handy work.

Alex admired how she stood with her eyes open looking at him. He has always loved the way she looked at him. He admired the way her body looked with her arms over her head. He took his time and admired every inch of her body. Her master whispered of the things he loved, kissing each one of them. Alex kissed from the tip of her forehead, to each of her beautiful blue eyes, to her lips, neck and shoulders. Neither of them mentions her arms shaking. It has become a game. Isabelle was holding them up because she knew it pleased Alex. He was not letting her lower them. This was part of finding each other. This is what they needed; the dichotomy of feelings, the contrast of the burning in her shoulders with Alex's lips on her body. The mixture of the pleasure of Alex's lips and the pain in her shoulders served to drive Isabelle deeper into her meditative state. Alex continued to kiss her body, her nipples each get enveloped into his mouth where he swirled his tongue around them until they became stiff.

With Isabelle's shoulders on fire, Alex stepped up and wrapped himself around her, and pulled her arms down over his head so that she could hug him. He kissed her and they checked in to ensure Isabelle was still doing ok.

When she acknowledged, Alex again reached into the nightstand and pulled out a blindfold. As the blindfold descended over her eyes, and blackness enveloped her, Alex saw Isabelle get quieter still. Alex made a note of how easily Isabelle had slipped into her quiet space and that coming out would need to be a very gradual process.

"Who is your master Isabelle?"

"You are Alex, only you."

"I love you baby girl. I want you to kneel."

With that Isabelle dropped to her knees, Alex again went to their toy box and pulled out Isabelle's collar. It was a collar they had picked up from an artisan in Montreal. After Alex had put on his beautiful lover, Isabelle reached up and touched it and moaned. She felt Alex's hardness through his pants. With the collar Alex had driven her to a space where she needed to please him and she needed to touch him. She placed her tied arms down and tucked her head into his hips. Alex placed his hands in Isabelle's hair, knowing she needed this, knowing this would be a long loving evening. Soon his submissive needed him. She worked frantically at his belt buckle and started to undo it. After the belt, Isabelle worked on his fly. Once she had his pants undone she pulled them down and Alex stepped out. His cock was standing stiff and straight out.

Isabelle's lips touched the tip of his penis. She rubbed her lips on the tip and when she pulled away, they glistened with his pre-cum. Her tongue flicked the end of his cock. Alex sighed and moaned as his beautiful wife slowly made love to his cock with her mouth. As if in defiance, Isabelle's brattyness resurfaced. She quickly took Alex as deep as she could. As the head of his penis cleared into her throat there was a soft popping sensation. She started to bob up and down on Alex's cock. He realized she was trying madly to get him to cum.

"Not yet Isabelle." Alex used his hands in her hair to grab a handful and then pulled her off of his cock.

"Time for what's next."

Alex clipped her tied arms to her chest harness. With the blindfold on and her wrists bound to her chest, he led Isabelle into the bathroom and seated her in the red leather lounger. They long ago installed a seat in the bathroom. They found it much more dignified than the commode for play.

~~*~~

The sound of hair clippers filled the air. Alex kissed Isabelle deeply and spread her legs. With the clippers he slowly trimmed the hair on Isabelle's mound. The hair came away wet with excitement and sexual tension. As he trimmed, the vibration from the clippers was not wasted on Isabelle's clitoris. Every time he came near her clit, the back of the clipper was pushed into the top of her slit, and Isabelle let out a moan. Alex chose to leave a small, well-trimmed triangular patch over Isabelle's pubic area. Part of their D/s relationship was that Alex controlled the hair on Isabelle's mound. Today, he had shaped it to please her. He then flushed the hair that he had trimmed away. Warm water and a razor quickly cleared away the stubble left by the clippers.

Again he stepped back to admire his beautiful wife. She was blindfolded, wearing her collar, and her wrists were tied to the deep blue body harness made of soft cotton rope. He continually spoke so that Isabelle was aware that he was in the room. His voice soothed her when she was blindfolded. Alex headed over to the medicine cabinet and then the sink, encouraging Isabelle with a mantra:

"You belong to me Isabelle, I need you, I want you, I love you. I am your master, you are my lusty wench."

When Alex stopped talking Isabelle's hearing and curiosity was piqued when the sound of a spritz bottle filled the air. She recognized the sound of their toy cleaner and realized that they owned a new toy. She squirmed with excitement.

With a touch of the ceramic to her body and his firm grip on the body harness, she jumped, Alex asked "Are you still ok? Are you ready Isabelle?"

Isabelle nodded, and they headed back to the bedroom.

~~*~~

When they arrived back in their bedroom, Alex laid Isabelle on her back. A third piece of rope bound Isabelle's legs. A spreader bar holding Isabelle's legs apart had been fashioned from the rope. Alex asked her to get to her knees. He proceeded to unclip Isabelle's wrists and tie them to the spreader.

She found herself on her knees with her legs spread apart by a piece of rope. She was bent over with her head turned sideways on the bed because of her wrists bound to the spreader. The blindfold in place, bum in the air and head down.

Alex held her bottom with one hand, leaned in to Isabelle's ear and whispered:

"Isabelle, we've made it. You were concerned that the time without intimacy would have a negative impact. Yet here we are."

Alex retrieved a flogger from their toy box. Made up of glass handle embossed with gold patterning and leather lashes it could be used to caress or redden a bottom. Alex started to thump her bottom. Her backside had lost familiarity with the blows and reddened more quickly than Alex had expected.

Alex loved the fact that with a pillow between Isabelle's legs, her vagina was just at the right height for a Hitachi vibrator to be leaned up against her clitoris. It drove her wild.

Under the hum of the vibrator, the smell of Isabelle's sex filled the air and her thighs had become coated with her moisture. Alex began to insert their new toy. The toy met with resistance; it was something larger than Isabelle had ever used.

"Isabelle, who is your master?"

"You are Alex"

"Relax Isabelle, let it happen. Relax."

Isabelle was in a state of feeling. With her master's words the new toy slipped into her vagina.

Alex stopped the vibrator. Isabelle yelled out in frustration.

He kissed Isabelle, and she returned it with wanton desire. This was the moment she knew that the desire of their relationship had not faded or dwindled.

Alex placed himself in such a way that he was behind his beautiful wife. With a flick, the vibrator came to life. Alex was using the toy to fuck Isabelle with one hand, and with the other, he was reddening her bottom. All the while whispering to her. The words; a mantra:

"You belong to me Isabelle. You are my wife; my partner; my lover; my wench. Cum for me Isabelle. Cum for me."

Within a matter of minutes Isabelle called out and her body stiffened. Alex stopped spanking her and rubbed her bottom, while playing with the toy. The vibrator continued its incessant rumbling near her clit. After what seemed an eternity, Isabelle's body stopped writhing.

With a loving and tenderness that belied the redness in Isabelle's bottom, Alex untied Isabelle's hands and loosened the rest of the restraints. As she came back to herself, she began to shiver. Alex took Isabelle in his arms and held her and played with her hair, until the shakes subsided. The ropes got loosened a little more, and the lights in the bedroom dimmed. With the soft light from the hall, Alex took the blindfold off of Isabelle.

For a moment Isabelle didn't recognize anything; her location, what she had been doing; even her Alex. He gathered her, kissed her, loved her, and held her. She remembered her ordeal, and whispered:

"Master, it was amazing, take me."

Their love making was languid. All the negative emotions of the past months had evaporated.

They'd been replaced with all the love and respect that they'd found in this type of relationship. Soon Isabelle's gentle thrusts to meet Alex became more urgent.

"I need you to come inside of me Master."

His thrusts became more insistent, after a moment, with a grunt and a stiffening of his body Alex came.

They settled down and snuggled each other, aware that over days which followed, their endorphin levels would return to normal. There may be a feeling of emptiness caused be the endorphin drop that occurred after play. They would be hyper aware of these loneliness feelings in each other as they knew it was difficult to recognize them in themselves. This time after, and the need for each other it generated, was their favorite time in the power nuances they shared as part of who they were.