The Brazen Fury

Story Info
Desire and passion lead to firey interlude.
1.2k words
4.43
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t help but think and long for you as the days grew farther and farther apart since we had been together. I wanted you more and more with every second. All I could do was think of how glorious you made me feel when we were together. The intensity the fire the passion we felt. Like no other human existed only us and our hunger for each other.

We were to meet again for another visit and I could barely contain myself. I had gotten up early and got my chores done so I could just take my time and prepare myself for the meeting. I ran a fragrant bath and soaked myself in the essence of shimmering dreams. While in the bath I shaved myself clean in all areas of matter. We know how some men love a clean pussy. The better to taste the nectar that flows from the vaginal walls. At least I was hoping you were in the mood to taste me.

After the hair was all cleansed away I washed the lips so gently and softly as I made sure the inside was clean as well as the outer edges of my pussy lips. I was starting to let my mind wonder and imagine it was your touch upon my soaking throbbing nub. I began to play and trace my pussy lips. I let my finger dance upon the nub as I slouched further into the warm water. I closed my eyes and ran my hands across my breasts feeling the warm water bathe my bosoms. I ran my hands across my stomach and down till the other hand met up with the one that danced inside my vaginal walls. I parted the lips and continued to pump the fingers in and out of my vagina as I let the other play with the nub and pussy lips. I could feel my hips gyrate as I imagined it was you who was doing the playing. I longed for it to be your touch. I wanted you to be there to share in the experience and allow me to embrace you as well. I wanted to feel your hardness on my mouth and let my heated breath engulf your member as you tasted my nectar. I wanted to pleasure you orally and massage your rod with my tonsils as it swam in my mouth. I wanted to feel your hardness inside my cave as she surrounded you and massaged you with her hot juices. Oh as the thoughts of all the pleasures we could bring to each other danced through my mind I could feel myself about to erupt. My fingers began to move quicker inside the vaginal cave and the nub was being vibrated by the other. I soon felt a spray come from with in me and warm the bath beneath my hips. Oh what a feeling of pleasure...I only wish it could have been you instead of myself.

I removed myself from the bath and finished getting dressed. The excitement was almost unbearable. I still longed for your touch and wished you were already there with me. I wanted you more than I could possibly tell you. The throbbing of my nub and the convulsions of my walls was almost to much to contain.

The door bell rang and I almost ran to answer it. There you stood. So handsome so sexy and oh so sweet. I wanted you then and there. I motioned for you to come in and then I shut the door and before it could slam behind you I grabbed you and laid a hot passionate fiery kiss upon your mouth. You could feel the intensity in my lips and complimented them back with the same passion. I could tell that you hungered for me as I did you.

We moved to the couch where you began removing my clothing as you picked me up and laid me gently on the soft cushions. You stood up long enough to remove your own parcels of cloth and then picked up kissing me again as you moved your hands across my silky white smooth skin. You caressed my breasts and felt the nipples beneath your thumbs as you rubbed them sending me into a moaning frenzy of pleasure. You moved your mouth to feed upon them...caressing the other as you suckled the mounds of soft firm flesh. Then moving your mouth back to mine you traced my hips to the mound of smooth shaven flesh between my loins and there your fingers found the juices so warm and smooth. There you let your fingers pleasure my cavernous walls and the tickled my nub as you flecked your finger tips across the tip of it. Oh I moaned and arched my back to feel you move your fingers inside me in and out as you kissed my body downward... moving yourself into an eating position. You looked up at me and stared into my eyes with such intensity and pleasure.

You moved downward as I felt your breath upon my mound of juice as you proceeded to glide your tongue as you licked my lips of passion. I could hear you moan as you ravished in the nectar of my loins. Oh what intensity I felt in your tongue as it moved in and out fucking my pussy so furiously. Licking the nub as it came out to engulf the juice that spewed from within. I could feel my hands grasp at your arms as the eruption was about to happen as you placed your mouth over my pussy lips and drank my fountain as it flowed from my walls. You then got on top with your hard cock in hand and placed it deep inside me as you buried yourself inside her cave. I felt the hardness glide in and out deeper and faster as you moaned and moved with a great forceful rhythm. Pounding me wanting to get inside even farther. The rhythm quickened as you exploded inside me and my vaginal walls convulsed around your swollen cock.

You collapsed on top of me. Sweat pouring from your body. Your heart beating faster than ever. You trying to catch your breath as you just lay still and enjoyed the moment. I lay there in such ecstacy and pleasure running my fingers through your hair as you tried to collect yourself. My body quivered at the thoughts of what had just taken place. The passion, the fury, the ignited love that was just made. I had never felt such pleasure before.

I could always lose myself in our passion. I could always be myself and let the feelings flow forth. I loved the way I felt when we were together. The heat was so intense and the pleasure so great. I just lose myself in our brazen furies. I love looking into your eyes as we make love and the intensity I feel when I explode over and over as I succumb to your pleasures. I can see that you feel the same great ecstacy....I can see it in your eyes and feel it in the pleasure you bestow upon me. Oh what power we have as one.