The Brazilian Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa quickly checked her self. This was so unlike her. She thought it must be related to the heat. She had given brazilians to plenty of other men and she had never felt these emotions stir up in her before. Well maybe once or twice, but not this strong.

She took a deep breath and pulled her hand from his chest. She looked over to the little altar she had set up in the corner. She was hoping to find some support, but found none. The laughing of the laughing Bhudha only seemed to represent to her a deeper knowing of the complexity of life. A knowing that goes far beyond right from wrong, or that there is any higher being that keeps us accountable for any misguided actions. When she tried to look away from this face that was filled with laughter all she saw was the little Goddess statue next to it that was bare chested. This reminded Louisa only of the rapid heaving of her own chest and that she quickly needed to collect herself.

She moved to the bottom of the table, distance was essential. She started to apply the wax onto his ball sack. A sack that would ideally be a little more taught then it was right now. But partially due to the no longer fully erect penis the skin had given a little way. But as she took all this in she started to notice his penis was coming back to full erection again rather quickly. Curious as to why, she looked up to the other and of the table and noticed Bobby was staring at her very intensely. He quickly laid his head back down, closed his eyes and clenched his fists next to him.

Louisa tried to grasp what this situation would have looked like from his perspective, and immediately she remembered she had undone the top buttons of her shirt when she thought her work day had ended, and she had forgotten to button them back up. She looked down at her own chest which was in full exposure from where he was because she was bending over, and she noticed her bountiful cornucopia trying to burst out of her little tight short sleeve shirt. Maybe a better way to describe it was to say that her shirt had come undone so far that her breast were trying to push their way to freedom from her little lace bra. Something she always liked to buy a size or two too small.

And she was correct that this had been Bobby's experience. Bobby had been busy trying to brace himself for what was to come next. But when she was applying the wax she had let out a deep breath from letting go of some of that pant up tension in her body. This air flowed towards Bobby's penis, something that did not go unnoticed. By the time she let out an other deep breath Bobby was already looking up and saw something he could hardly comprehend. He understood it fully, it was just that the feelings and emotions behind it were not as easy to process and take in. Not that anything was going on on, but there was definitely a lot going on.

When he looked down there he noticed her ample cleavage so well. Her breasts held so well by that tight little flower shirt of hers. Best to describe it was to say it had a little bit of a country and western feel to it. Her shirt had lots of brown, yellow and red on there, but her lace bra that showed quite a bit was only made out of light blue lace. And when he double checked to make sure he was not being caught peeping he saw her open her mouth to take that 2e deep breath. But from his angle, though in reality she was still quite far away from it, she looked like she was about to take his whole penis into her mouth. The thought of this made him real hard again in no time. Something that felt so exciting to him he felt like he could shoot his rocket of to the moon without a problem. But then Louisa looked up all of a sudden and he panicked and laid back down. He even closed his eyes pretending none of this was even happening.

In the meanwhile at the front desk the girls had lost interest at looking at pictures on the computer. Instead they were looking at pictures on Amy's phone. Pictures she had made during last night's amazing moments of bliss. Pictures that were showing you all the glory of her body, her lover's body and the intimacy they shared.

Both massage therapists agreed, this was hot. One picture that looked extremely good the other girls said. Was one taken by her lover while she was leaning over the railing of the back porch of her parents house while he was penetrating her hard. And right as she was screaming in full ecstasy this picture was taken.

The one therapist who was the more reserved one, expressed her envy. "I wish I could enjoy myself as well as you do?"

Amy flipped her chair around and faced the more reserved one named Ginger, "Look at you. You have such a hot body. What's the problem. Is your boyfriend any good in bed?"

Ginger said, "I'm not sure. I have not been with as many men as you have."

"Ok" Amy said, "But does he make you feel like you are the most beautiful woman in the world?"

"Sometimes, kinda, but he never says that I'm beautiful."

Amy was quiet for a moment, "Do you ever tell him that you think he is hot? I have seen him, he is definitely hot."

Ginger had to deny this and Amy continued.

"So next time loosen up a little when you make love to him. Don't get into your head about it but just remember to tell him he is hot stuff."

Ginger smiled this time, she liked the sound of that.

Amy continued, "You are probably too self-conscious to take pictures but you should at least tell us all about your experience afterwards!"

Ginger blushed a bit and said it was time she should go home. Which still required her packing up her stuff from the room she had worked in. But before she walked away she happened to drop her phone on the floor. Luckily the floor was carpeted so no damage done. But either way Ginger felt a little flustered.

Flustered was the theme of the day, because in the back room there was quite a bit of it going on as well. Louisa had seen that within Bobby. She had also seen it within herself, but it no longer weighed her down now that she knew that he felt flustered and intimidated as well.

She decided to push him a little bit in his discomfort. That was her only intention. So she smeared some more wax on his ball sack. And while doing so she held his penis real gentle like, to have it not be in the way. But the truth is it needed no support from her to do so at all. It was rock hard and was not in her way at all. In fact it was so hard you could probably use it by its self to keep the whole tower of pisa from falling over. With all that girth and close to 8 inches in length that shouldn't be a problem at all.

She was just having a bit of fun. And every time she let go of his penis she would slowly let one or two of her fingers slowly slide along the shaft of his penis.

Louisa was now ready for an other pull and she reached over to his clinched fist and touched it with her hand. "You ready?"

He nodded his head yes and she did the countdown. It was painful non the less. And he let out an other scream. All 3 women in the other room heard it, and felt it.

Louisa was now the one to put her hand on the sore spot. Using her right hand she covered his balls. And since she was standing on his right side it was almost natural for her to wrap her thumb and index finger around the bottom of his penis. Just holding it, for a moment. It made sense.

When the pain had subsided Bobby peaked from between his eyelids trying to see what was going on. He was wondering if this was something that beauticians always do? And sure enough she seemed calm and collected. She even asked him if he was doing well.

He thought about saying something in reply but after opening his mouth for a split second he realized he would not be able to get any sensible sound out of it, so he settled for nodding his head, yes.

Louisa saw how flustered he was and it made her feel powerful. It made her feel beautiful. It made her feel confident.

And it made her talk. It made her talk and the words just kinda came out. And she liked the worlds that came out and what they meant.

"You are doing great. I know this is very painful. I know from my own experience cause I get it done a lot. But what I've been told is that it is even harder for men. Especially when you are not hard. When the skin is loose it becomes much harder. So its great that you are this hard. And it is very important that you stay very hard. It will only make things easier."

This is where Louisa wrapped her small hand around his penis and moved it a little. Her other hand went back to his ball sack and started to massage it.

"Is that making it feel better?"

He opened his eyes like a dear in the headlights and looked at her while nodding his head yes. His eyes were slightly crossed already because he was so turned on. Louisa kept stroking him with both hands while watching his chest go up and down. Sweat dripping from all over his body. Reflecting the light back with such glistening magic. Louisa too was sweating she felt the occasional drop of transpiration role down her cleavage on a roller coaster downwards not to be stopped by anything.

Wow, this was going so well she thought to herself. "Look at me. I'm a truly liberated woman"

It made her think of Amy. She thought to herself if Amy knew about this Amy would be so proud of her. This made her for a split second think of her employees and the fact that they might perhaps still be here. But then she looked over at her clock and she knew more then 20 minutes had passed, so that they must have already left by now. After all who would want to spend any more time in this overheated building?

None the less this thought got her back into her head and she had no longer any idea what to do next. So she turned back into a mortal beautician again, instead of transforming herself into the powerful and divine woman she truly was.

She became self-conscious of her self. She had taken it this far. But had neither the courage or knowhow to take it any farther.

So she decided to work back on the other side of his penis. This way she could turn herself away from him a little and not have to face him.

She knew she was playing it safe, again. And she hated that about her self. But she couldn't help it. And whenever in her life she had managed to not play it so "God damn" safe, are also all the moments in her life she had lived to regret so deeply and to this day.

Part of her was ready to run out of this room. And part of her was ready to run out of this body.

But non of that happened because that's not who she was. She was the one who always takes care of others, because others need her. So she went back to work. But first she realized her hand had been on his penis the whole time. And she could tell from her muscle memory that they had been clenched tight for most of that time period. She looked over her shoulder to the young man on the table and noticed his closed eyes and how his eyebrows were even almost closing all the way over his eyelids. This young man was super turned on and was fully wrapped up in the physical part of all that what was going on.

Louisa made up her mind. She would finish the task as best as possible after which she would go home to take a long shower. And the removable shower head was going to help her get the big release she needed.

She placed more wax on Bobby's lower belly right above his penis. And gave him the heads up for the pull that was about to come. This time she did need to keep his hard on out of the way. Because it was pointing upward too much, and it would have been in the way of her jerking the wax off. She held his penis by the top and squeezed it hard as she jerked off the wax.

Bobby let out a deep breath and ended up placing his hand on Louisa's hip while processing the jolt of pain that went through his body.

The stripped part of his skin looked so intensely red that Louisa felt like cooling it off. And the only thing she could think off in this moment was to blow on it. So she leaned forward and took a deep inhale and slowly let it out. Letting the air that filled up her ample chest only a moment ago now touch this most private part of his body. He let out a deep breath which to Louisa sounded like an encouragement to continue onwards. Especially because his hand slid down from her hip to her left butt cheek. And it stayed there.

Louisa took in an other deep breath and as she did so she moved back a bit towards his hand. Which made sense because she brought her mouth and lips even closer down to his penis to really give him the cooling affect. At the end of the exhale she looked over her left shoulder towards his face. His head was lifted up again while watching her and what she was doing to him.

Bobby had never felt this good in his life. And it wasn't that his life was not a good life. His life was pretty sweet over all except for maybe that he lost this bet. And even this bet turned out to be not such a bad thing in the end. If you considered where he was right now. So he had basically never felt this good in his life because he had never felt this amazingly good in his life. Cause good can always be better.

She still had the tip of his penis in her hand and she looked like she was about to kiss the tip of it that's how close she was to it.

She smiled at him and said, "Does that feel good?"

He mumbled something but she wanted him to say it. So she said, "I can't hear you?"

He tried to use the word yes this time but still it came out all bad. He sounded more like a Neanderthal then anything. So he cleared his voice, looked her in the eye and said a clear, "Yes".

Louisa's smile became even brighter. "Would you like some more?"

Though he had cleared his voice just a moment ago his throat was already stuck again. The idea of more had gotten him so excited again that he could not help it.

He decided to be brave, clear his throat and say a little more. "Yes, that feels really good." He said it all drawn out like he had only just now learned how to talk. And while he said this his hand on her butt cheek started to move ever so slightly.

Louisa decided to close her eyes and let her self feel his hand touch her butt cheek fully, while at the same time letting him know that she was enjoying this treatment so much. And while she kept her eyes closed she let the grip on her own body stance loosen a little bit. She did this so that she would be pushed forward a little bit by a little bit. Because she knew that eventually his penis would come into contact with her face and this would be the perfect excuse for her to place her lips all over it, and on it.

Off course she could have just reach for it and helped herself. After all it was standing there in full day light. It even seemed like the little light from the window was only shining on this pillar of desire as if it was a light from heaven shining down on it. So there was no way she could have missed it. It was that part of her needed this little excuse. She needed this feeling that it just kinda accidentally happened.

And sure enough only seconds later she felt his penis brush against her cheek and she immediately turned her face so that the next time she would blow cooling air on his penis the penis would be closer to her lips. Yet, still she waited a couple more times to let his penis brush against the dark skin of her face before she received it with a warm welcome by slightly parted lips that kissed it so gently. And she wasn't letting go now. Her lips were all over his partially waxed penis. Licking, kissing and eventually swallowing. Which was not easy because he had become even bigger in his excitement for her. But it felt so good to Louisa. And it felt so good to feel his hand now in-between her legs touching her sex through her pants. Turquoise three quarter pants that were tight up top and looser on its way down.

As far as Bobby goes he was more of a boobies guy and what he had seen earlier of them made him want to liberate those 2 pound babies right now and cradle them in his own hands. His left hand reached for her boobs but to Louisa it felt too much like he wanted her to turn around, and so she did. And at this glorious opportunity Bobby immediately applied both hands at her shirt and bra trying to tear them off. And without so much as a hesitation Louisa started undoing her pants. When she was done with her pants Bobby was still struggling with her bra and she still ended up taking her own bra off in the end. Bobby looked at her and had an expression on his face that most closely resembled sitting in front of a whole cookie jar that is completely full and you just got the ok to enjoy as much of them as you can handle. An expression that did not go unnoticed for Louisa, and it made her feel so good about her self and about her life. She knew there was so much more to life then just the beauty of your body, but seeing this handsome young man gloat over her body like hers was the most divinely fine body there ever had been, made her euphoric.

Which was the perfect little excuse for her to mount on top of the young man she was about to straddle. There was a chair right there and she was able to hop on it quite easily and hop onto the table from there. Though the last step turned out not be as smooth as planned. She made it on the table fine but the chair toppled over in the process. And the metal of the chair hit the wooden part of the massage table with quite a bang. It froze them both for a moment but the heat got them going again in no time.

The other 3 women were actually in the door just about to leave when they heard the bang. All stopped in their tracks for a moment to listen for the sound and possible other sounds that were to come. But everything was quiet again. "What was that?" Ginger said. "No idea," Amy said, "let's go!"

Ginger was always the more curious one and she could not help but want to find out for her self. She walked to the back room determined to find out more. Amy had the only key so everyone remained waiting for Ginger to satisfy her curiosity. Amy tiptoed to the back room, though with all the carpet there, there was not that much of a change of being heard, but she wanted to play it safe. And just as she was leaning her ear towards the door Louisa let out a big moan when she let her self fully sink onto Bobby's penis. It was obvious to Ginger that it was the voice of Louisa who was doing the moaning here. Which according to what was supposed to be going on here seemed contradictory to the facts. So she waited around for more to come, but things had gone quiet.

Louisa was letting herself adjust to being filled up again after all these years, and not only that she was letting herself get used to being filled up this much, she also let her self get used to the idea that it was actually happening.

Louisa noticed that Bobby's hands had yet to leave her chest and it didn't feel like they were about to. Which made sense because her body was letting him know that every touch he made on this part of her body was received with great pleasure. Through these touches he was able to send electric messages to all over the rest of her body like it was lunch time at some high school and all the kids were preoccupied on their smart phones. Sending all kinds of sexual hormone induced messages to other kids igniting only even more of these similar hormones to be produced by the bodies of those one the receiving end of things. And all this textual flirting would be going on while being fully transparent with their close friends. Which has an element of immaturity to it.

Louisa felt the need to be the grown up in this situation and she took control over the situation by grabbing him by the shaft, and she placed it right there at the entrance of heaven like he was Peter himself. She looked him in the eye and he looked back at hers. He could feel how extremely juicy she was already and figured he'd be able to slide in no problem. It always seems so easy on the mans side of the story. But for a woman it can be quite a bit of work. Especially when a man is shaped as big as Bobby here.