The Break In

Story Info
He was looking for jewelry and found her.
3k words
4.27
60.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a time when people left the homes unlocked. Then men like me came along and people got wise. I'd sneak into a house at night, go through rooms one at a time and see what I could find. Some times I'd find jewelry, sometimes I'd find silver. And if I was real lucky I'd find a woman sleeping alone. Those were fun days.

Once, long ago, I wondered into the house of this house and found a young mother asleep, her child twenty feet away in its crib. I decided to use the kid to my advantage and snuck up on the woman, pulling out the buck knife I always kept in my pocket. reaching out I slid one hand over her mouth and the knife across her throat. Her eyes opened immediately wide and scared.

I bent over and whispered in her ear "be very quiet, I'd hate to wake you kid. I hate when they cry. " I love kids and would never in a million years hurt one, but she dint know that. She nodded her head. I removed my hand.

Looking into her eyes I asked where her husband was. She said he was dead. Then she said "I'll do what ever you want, just don't hurt my child." I must admit, it brought a smile to my face. No husband, fear for her child, I can't lose.

I reached forward and grasped the from on her nightgown. I don't think you'll be needing this I say ripping it open. Her breasts were so firm and so round I just wanted to bite them. so I leaned over and took one nipple into my mouth and bit lightly. This is going to be fun I thought.

" what's your name, " i ask.

" it. It's D. D. Does it matter," she replies

"MMMMMMM no, I bet you taste sooo good. I hope you don't intend to fight. This could be fun for the both of us," i grumble. I'd be surprised if she didn't try to talk me out of it, but I won't fight her. This is just a game to me. No one needs to get hurt.

What could be worse than beating up a woman for sex? But maybe tricking them into thinking you'd hurt them, that's something else altogether to me.

" P. P. Please don't hurt me. I wont tell anyone, just leave. My money is in my purse, almost two hundred dollars. Take it and go," she cries

"Oh I'll take your money, but I also plan to take you too. I wont hurt you, I just want to make you feel real good. Now Just be a good girl and take your clothe off.

Don't make me wait or I may get pissed off. And you wouldn't like me that way." I reach over and tug on the nighty. She didn't waste any time now that I think about it. She was as horny as I was. I was just enjoying myself to much to notice.

I undressed and joined her on the bed. I was telling her how beautiful she was and stroking her body. they way she shivered made me think she was scared but she was warming to my touch. I asked her about herself and what happened to her husband.

She ran away with her child because her husband was abusive and figured she was better off without him. When he found out she had left he went nuts and attact one of her friends. when the cops went after him he resisted and ended up dead. She didn't want to go back.

She was too embarrassed to go home, she just couldn't face people she knew so she took off and moved north. That's where I found her. Living in a small summer cottage, off season, on cape cod. I told her not to worry, I couldn't tell anyone. After all look what I was doing. That's when she reached over and pulled me too her, saying shut up and get back to what I wanted to do.

I reach over and start stroking her tits. I guess I don't have to be rough anymore, she wants me now. And wow does she show it. Pulling my face into hers we lock mouths, searching the depths with our tongues. Damn this woman is hot. Her husband must have been a total loser. If I had had a woman like this, I'd have gone respectable instead. I kiss my way down her neck. licking her ears and neck as I go. I can feel her body react to my touch.

Slowly moving down her body, I nibble her shoulders, outward and down her arms. When I reach her elbows I start back up, only to nibble and lick my way back to her chest. I can feel her wonderful breasts heaving in anticipation. Good thing she can't feel the iron rod I'm grinding into the mattress. If she touched me there now, I'd explode. My head moves lower.

Her nipples are perfect, about the size of a half dollar and they stick out almost and inch. All the better to suck on I think, taking one into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it suck it, and nibbling all at once. I can tell she likes it by her moans. I know I do. Licking my way between her breasts I suck hard, I want to leave my mark. My hand slides down her belly. I'm glad she's a full figure woman. The women today think you have to be rail thin and no curves. If I didn't want a curvy woman, I would be doing guys.

My hand moves further south, finding a wet and warm home for itself. My hand knows its going to get crowded down her soon. The warm sensation from my hand moves quickly to my brain. I think I should get a closer look. But first I have to taste this other perfect breast. My tongue climbs to the peak. slowly circling the nipple. Her body quivers below me. I can tell she's close. My hand is moving down her thigh only to climb back up the other. My middle finger finds the folds and slowly parts them as I suck her nipple into my mouth and bite lightly. She squeals and cums against my hand. Holding my head to her chest until the feeling ends.

When I'm able to move again, I start kissing my way down her belly. She begs me to stop, her body can't handle another orgasm right now. But of course I don't listen. My mouth craves her taste. I know she taste like the nectar of the gods. And I must quench my thirst.

My head finally reaches its goal and I spread her legs so I can feast. She smells wonderful, my tongue inches forward, finding its mark. Slowly moving from top to bottom. When I reach the bottom I push my tongue inside and part her lips. Her moans tell me what I need to know. I move my tongue up and down several times before I go searching for her love bud. I know when I hit that she's going to explode again.

That's when it happened. She rolled us both over and sat directly on my face. Telling me if I wanted to eat pussy, she would make sure I got enough. Grinding into my face she grabbed my hair and started pulling me into her more fully. OK by me, I suck and lick faster and harder. I know what's coming. She is, in about thirty-five seconds. I reach up with my hands and squeeze her tits hard and pull on her nipples.

That's all it took. I think I'm drowning. Her orgasm is so intense I think she's going to snap my neck with the seizure like movements she's making.

She collapses on top of me, pinning me down so I can't move. I know when she regains her strength we'll continue, but for now I just drink her in.

Several minutes later she moves off me, rolling on her side next to me. She claims it was the best orgasm she ever had. I'm pleased. there is nothing like taking a woman further over the edge than she's ever been. Leaving her with a memory of the most intense pleasure anyone could share with another person. And knowing, you've only just begun.

We lie there together for several minutes, stroking each other. She was taking the initiative now. Kissing her way down my neck to my chest. Licking and sucking along my collarbone. Moving lower to suck my nipples. The feeling is wonderful, her tongue is very active. I keep thinking about what it could do to my penis.

After several seconds of this I lightly push her head south. I need to feel this mouth against my cock. I know this is going to be good. She doesn't hesitate, Engulfing the head of my penis and slowly licking it. sucking lightly. Pumping my shaft with her hand. This girl knows how to use her mouth. I Tell her to slow down or I'll come to quick. She looks up at me and smiles telling me to cum when even I want. She'll just suck me hard again.

She licks her way down my shaft until she reaches my balls. Her breath is so hot against them, it feels wonderful. While stroking me she takes my balls in her mouth, licking and sucking gently. This is almost to much to take. She climbs between my legs, spreading me wide. With my balls in her mouth she can look me in the eye. Eye contact while sucking me turns me on. I love to see a woman stare at me with my cock lodged in her mouth. Grabbing her head I pull her mouth down on my cock again. I tell her I want to cum in her mouth the first time.

She starts sucking me hard and stroking me faster. I know I'll be shooting my load down her throat soon, this feel to good to last. When she starts sliding my cock down her throat I know its on the way. Just as my cock reaches the back of her throat I explode. She holds my cock there and seems to swallow it all without so much as a gag. This girls good.

I fall back against the pillows, my body heaving with contractions as her mouth sucks the last of my jizz from my dick. Finally collapsing back she looks up at me and smiles. She doesn't give me long to rest and takes my cock back into her mouth. I knew this would be a night to remember. My Dick doesn't hesitate against this woman, she wants more dick and that's just what's she's about to get.

With my dick hard again she climbs up and mounts me. My dick squeezed between us, she rubs her pussy up and down its length. The feeling is wonderful. When She slides over the tip I raise my hips just enough to line up with her. Her pussy takes my cock all the way to the hilt. Her grinding motions are fantastic, making me harder. I can tell she likes the feel of me inside her, so I roll her over and drive my dick deep.

The expression on her face is enough to tell me she's cumming again. Her eyes shut tight, mouth open in a silent scream, legs clenched around my waist. I try pushing deeper. No chance I'm trapped. I'll have to wait and ride this one out.

As her strength gives out and she collapses in exhaustion I remove my cock and roll her onto her side. I curl her legs up into the fetal positions and place my knees, one against her back, and one against her thighs. I slide my cock back into her pussy, loving how wet she is. In this position I can get great penetration. As I slowly work my cock in and out of her I start rubbing her ass with my fingers. This way I can just slide my cock in when she least expects it. Using her juices I start lubing her with my middle finger. Sticking it deep into her ass. At first she protested, but she stopped when she realized I had no intention of causing her pain.

With my cock buried deep and one finger in her ass I know I have to try for more and slide another finger in. As the finger in entering her ass I slide a finger from my other hand into her pussy with my dick. stretching her wider. She squeals and doesn't even notice her ass is being stretched further. After working a second finger into her pussy I slowly slide my cock out. Pulling my fingers out of her ass I grasp my dick and guide it to her back door. Rubbing her clit with my thumb I slide the head into her. She starts to cry out and pulls a pillow to her mouth. Her scream is muffled and doesn't wake her child.

I can't believe this, her kid could sleep through anything. Thank god Without a thought I push myself into her. Sliding into her ass like nothing. My cock covered with her juices worked great. I start to pump myself in and out of her. She continues to cry out into the pillow so I ask her if I'm hurting her. She says no, it feels so good she just had to yell. She had never been fucked in the ass before and couldn't believe she'd like it. Now she was begging me to fuck her hard and fast. Of course I obligee her. Pumping faster and faster. Driving my dick in a jackhammer like fashion. I feel her body clench around my cock and I spew inside her. We cum together and spasm our way to the floor with a thump.

We lay on the floor for several minutes before we catch our breaths. Once again I'm astounded I got this lucky. Who would have thought that a simple house break could end up an incredible sexual experience. I wish I could tell someone about this.

I stand up and sit on the corner of the bed. She slides up between my legs again and starts to rub my cock. I hope you can handle another round she says. I know if she gives me a few seconds to rest I'll be able to at least try. But of course my cock has other ideas and starts to stiffen almost immediately. This bitch is insatiable. I think she's going to kill me or at least ruin me for other women.

She stands up and pushes me back onto the bed. Walking around the bed, she jumps on as she reaches the other side. She straddles my face again and swallows my cock all in one motion. I feel her mouth moving and sucking for all she's worth. I think she wants me to cum in her mouth again. Doesn't matter, it will take an hour at least to get me off. I raise my lips to her cunt and suck her clit into my mouth. I suck hard, pulling the hood back and tonguing her nub. She grinds against my face. Once again cumming.

There is only one hole I haven't shot my load into and after I'm done sucking on it, I plan to fuck her silly once more. I've been here two hours by her clock. I guess another hour couldn't hurt. With my mouth on her pussy I reach over and grab my flashlight. I slide the flash light into her ass. Again making her thrash against me. I love the taste of her cum. This is getting to easy. No matter what I do this chick cums.

OK now I push her off and climb between her legs. With the flashlight still buried inside her ass I slide my cock into her pussy. Deep. holy shit I can feel the ridges of the flashlight on the underside of my shaft. This feels incredible. I thrust faster and faster. I want to cum now. To hell with another hour of this, I'll never last. That's when I fire inside her. Her climax starts the same as mine again. I realize I was meant to be with this woman. I know I have to have her again.

After we've rested, I tell her I want this to happen again. She agrees and invites me to stay a few days. I can only ask, what about your kid. Wont he wonder who I am. She rises from the bed and walks over to the crib. As she lifts her child from the crib I notice something very wrong, just as its head falls to the floor. It's a damn doll. She doesn't have a kid. she's been planning this since the robberies started. She's really a Detective working for the local police. She never expected me to actually try and rob her, but when I woke her she had been having an erotic dream and decided to let herself go for it.

She starts to laugh as a look of horror comes across my face. She tells me to relax, she can't arrest me now. She had been video taping this, so she couldn't exactly turn me in, could she. The case would get tossed out. With a finger in her pussy she asks me if I want to watch the video. Hell yes I say, pulling her to me and kissing her again. We fall on the bed and the fun starts all over again. She grabs the remote and hits rewind. Together we lay there touching and watching ourselves. My dicks growing again, I hope she doesn't mind.