The Break-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped in my car and sped home after her.

I explained to her how I was seduced, coerced, and harassed into doing it and I needed her support if I was going to go through with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

"You sure looked like you were enjoying yourself and weren't coerced into doing anything," Cara shot back.

I begged her to forgive me and give me another chance.

She opened the raincoat she was wearing to reveal my favorite outfit - a black corset with black stockings - and told me she was hoping to fuck me on my desk wearing it. It's the reason she came to the office, to surprise me with a daytime fuck.

"You'll never get to see me in this or anything else again! Let this image and memory be a lesson to you," she said as she walked out the door. "I'll be back tomorrow while you're at work to get the rest of my things."

I sat there dumbfounded, in tears that I had thrown away the best thing that ever happened to me for a hot piece of ass.

I went into the office the next day, filed a sexual harassment complaint against Jill, and quit.

By the time I got back home, Cara and her possessions were gone.

It's still painful to talk about this memory.

Thank God this Air Supply song is ending, it's too painful right now.

What's this the DJ is saying?

That it's a dedication from Cara to Greg - that she misses him and wants to forgive him?

I immediately pick up the phone and call her.

12