The Breaking of Connie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys, I'm home, as promised."

I opened my mouth to say my line, but my throat tightened up and all that came out was a pathetic croak.

"Where is everybody?"

I swallowed and cleared my voice. Fuck, I was going to get this out and not lie here like a fucking blow up sex toy.

"Hey Kiddo, dump your clothes in the dirty clothes. Then come here into the kitchen and give your 'ol sweet mom a kiss."

I got it out, maybe not as sexy as I wanted it to be, but I had projected well and I heard Brian approach the kitchen.

I closed my eyes. I was suddenly afraid. I twisted my body as if that would cover my nakedness.

"MOM!"

That was Brian. I opened my eyes. Brian was standing there, poleaxed. Thank god I had a line, because otherwise my mind was blank.

"Now how about you give your 'ol sweet mom a kiss."

"Mom! What!"

On the plus side, he wasn't running away. On the minus side, he wasn't ravishing me. Fuck.

"Brian, just one kiss, and then you can untie me. Please Brian, just one kiss."

He took a step toward me. He started to tremble. Good boy. Come to mommy. That's a good boy. He is looking at me. With desire. That's it, Brian. I let out a low moan.

"That's it baby. Just one kiss. I have been thinking about you Brian. You know I have."

He was slowly coming closer.

"Have you been thinking about me, Brian?"

Now it was his turn to try and speak, but he was unable to make a sound that was a word. It was more sort of a gurgle.

"You have been thinking about me like I have been thinking about you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

With that, my hart soared and my pussy got wet.

I relaxed and smiled. He walked forward more forcefully. He bent down and his lips touched mine. First softly, then gradually more forcefully. We both let out a groan at the same time and suddenly we were kissing madly. His hand reached and squeezed my breast. Suddenly all I could think of was Brian's cock, and how desperately I needed it inside me. All I had done for Rick was gone. That all went away in my desire for my son's cock. This was only about me and my son.

"God, Brian fuck me. Let me feel your cock inside me."

My whole body was shaking. Brian united my wrists. One of my hands went behind his neck and pulled him in. The other hand went for his pants and pulled out his cock.

There it was in my hand. Smooth. Hard. Thin. Curved. Seven inches fitting so nicely in my hand. I raised my head to see my son's hard cock. It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. Smaller than Rick's, but it was made to fit my pussy. It belonged there.

"Fuck me, Brian. Fuck your mother."

Brian stepped out his shorts and into my pussy, my hand guiding him smoothly in.

My son was returning and I was being made whole. Suddenly I was possessed by a lust I had never felt before. I clawed his back and screamed, "Yes Brian, fuck your mother. Fuck mommy."

Brian didn't hold back either. I felt my son's thick cum squirting in me as he came and made me cum like have never came in my life.

Hell, I wasn't broken. I was reborn. "Thank you," I said to the camera, and Rick.

12