The Breast Machine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

At the same time John too was on the internet. He signed in to Jane's intranet, using her password. Sabrina had used it when they were searching for information for a science project. It hadn't been changed, so he was in to the corporate information system. Now what should he do? What was the damn thing called?

Eventually he found a description of an experiment that fitted what happened last night. Not so dramatic an effect, though obviously the same device had been used. The settings were described in detail, so as to re-create the experiment. It was the first and last time used on a human subject.

He looked at the box, memorising the controls. Last night it must have been set on high, to have such dramatic results. He wondered what would happen if it was left on a low setting, for a long period.

The phone rang before he had a chance to think it through.

"John! I've spoken to Sabby. She's asleep now, but I think she took it well. Considering. No. She didn't kick off. Maybe later when its sunk in. If you want to come around to talk about it, I'm here. You sure you're alright? OK. I'll call you when she's ready. I'm sorry too. Let's just try and forget it, OK?" Jane said.

Hanging up left her feeling down. She wondered why she had called him. Reasoning it through, it was from a need to know he was there, at home, and not out with friends. He was thinking about Sabrina, concerned for her. Jane felt a touch of jealousy, and wondered why.

"Shit! I'm not getting a crush on him. For hell's sake!" Jane laughed. "Ok! He fucked my brains out last night, but that's no reason to fall in love with the boy," she blurted out. He certainly wasn't a boy. He was a big man, all over. "Youngsters today don't fumble around either, like we did," she giggled.

"Get a grip woman, you're being stupid," she laughed again.

She felt happier just talking to him, and pleased that she would be calling him later. She looked forward to seeing him again, as though she were a love sick schoolgirl. He was a nice young man, handsome, with a cute ass. Trying to shake off the foolishness, she decided to keep busy.

***

Sabrina woke up, with a hand between her legs. The other was kneading a breast. "Wow! That was a powerful dream," Sabrina thoughtfully said. The state of arousal would have to be put on hold, as she had things to do. A quick shower, something to eat, then an uncomfortable talk with John, was necessary.

***

John felt uncomfortable just visiting them, so knocked on the door instead of walking in through the kitchen. Jane answered looking startled, as though it were a surprise. She had called him saying Sabrina wanted to talk, so she knew it would be him.

Jane felt flushed on seeing him standing in the doorway.

"Come in, John," she mumbled. Instead of standing aside she let him push passed her.

"Sabrina is in a good mood, so don't worry. I think everything can be sorted out," Jane said, trying to cheer him up.

"I feel terrible," he miserably informed her, with a shrug, indicating he didn't know what else to say.

He looked so worried she couldn't help reaching out to him. She wrapped her arms around him, and patted him on the back. They snuggled together in a warm embrace. She pulled her head back to look at him, and ran her fingers through his hair.

"You'll be alright, I'm sure. Poor thing, it's been awkward for you too," Jane sympathised.

"Thanks Jane, I appreciate your support," he returned.

"You're a lovely young man, not many your age are so considerate," she told him.

Feeling a hardness in his jeans pressing against her tummy, was a reminder of what they had done together. The last time he entered her she had been left unfulfilled. She was still wound up, so had to be careful she didn't make a fool of herself.

"You're marvellous yourself. I'm lucky not to be thrown out, never to return," he weakly smiled.

"It's not your fault. It was just an accident. You're so sweet and considerate," Jane softly spoke.

She hugged him tighter, trying to reassure him. He returned the hug. She felt his cock larger and harder through the thin gown. An urge to lift on tiptoe, to impale herself on it was difficult to resist.

Instead she kissed his lips. "No need to say anything, I understand," she breathed out on a heavy sigh. She didn't understand anything, except that she was hot and shouldn't be. This was all wrong. She was almost drooling over him, needing him to finish what he started this morning.

She kissed him again, less demurely. Before she lost control he pulled her close, with her head on his shoulder. He patted her bottom affectionately.

"I had better go and see Rebecca," he said into her ear.

The breath from his words sent a thrill down her back. His big firm hand on her bottom made her legs weak. At that moment she was prepared to open the gown to show off her naked body. It would be a blatant offer, and an expression of how she felt.

She wasn't sure if he was saving her from herself, or really had to go. A wave of jealousy followed a feeling of rejection. She couldn't eat. Preparing coffee was just a routine.

"It must be from what happened this morning. I was more worked up than I realised," she told the coffee machine.

John needed an excuse to delay facing Sabrina. He hovered outside the bedroom door, thinking about what happened in the kitchen. Her mother had been all over him. He could feel her naked body under the wraparound gown. When he patted her bottom, she pressed herself against him, rather than scold him.

He wondered if she was just being over motherly with him. It could, of course, be down to having sex last night, and this morning. After that it would be hypocrisy to remain distant. He thought about the devices influence on her, and if it was still in effect.

He knocked lightly on Sabrina's door, hoping she had fallen asleep.

12