The Breast Machine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can manage. I mean," John offered, then he too found it too difficult to continue.

"Mom means we need to spread out your work load," Sabrina giggled. The sound was from embarrassment rather than amusement.

Jane reached out to take both their hands. "I'm sorry. I've put a big stain on your relationship. Give it a week and see how things go. We should be back to normal," she said, and choked on the word, 'normal'.

"I've ordered a couple of bra's for us. Arranged for time of school, and work for me. Can't think of anything else practical to do. What about you, John? Do you think you can go to college?" Jane asked.

The two women looked at him, knowing more than that was meant.

"I guess I could miss a week. You both need me here, to look after you. I mean to answer the door, and go shopping, or whatever," he quickly added.

"Didn't think about that. I don't want to meet anyone, while like this," Jane said, and looked at her daughter.

"I guess me too. We could pretend to be ill. Do you think you could manage us John? You know what I mean," Sabrina added.

He nodded his head. He looked from one to the other, and squeezed their hands. "It'll be OK. Don't worry," John reassured them.

He was worried. He felt washed out already. A whole week of sex with two attractive, willing women, should have been a dream come true. Instead he was worried about living up to their needs.

Jane was already thinking ahead. She had ordered complete sets of underwear, not just larger bra's. She smiled at them both.

"You two are doing just great. We'll try to work out how long we can last, before. Before we need, err, 'looking after'," she smiled.

All three laughed nervously. Sabrina noticed mom let go of her hand, yet still firmly held his. A feeling of superiority over her mother vanished, on realising she was cupping a breast, and pinching a nipple. She quietly pulled the errant hand away, hoping neither of them noticed.

The way her mother was looking at John, she decided to make sure she got what was needed first.

John felt Jane squeezing his hand, and Sabrina's leg rubbing his. Jane was intently looking across the table at him. They still hadn't dressed yet, and hadn't fastened the gowns very well. He wondered if he should make a stand, and organise them. What could he do, except let them use his body.

Sabrina's hand crept into his lap. She was smiling at her mother, who was just sitting there making eyes at him. The weekend was going to be interesting. He wondered if he would survive a whole week.

12