The Breast Machine Ch. 06

Story Info
The Aunt.
6.6k words
4.52
103.8k
63

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was bored. The last week of high school held little interest. He couldn't wait to get away to college, and away from the apartment. The four walls seemed to be a cage. He switched off the television, and aimlessly looked around, wondering what to do.

Thoughts naturally returned to Sabrina and her mother. It had been a fabulous two weeks of sexual adventure, which only ended a few days ago. Their demands for sex had worn him out! He grinned at the thought. If it had gone on any longer he would have tried out ever more kinky ideas with them. There were plenty of ideas to be picked up on the internet.

Though, the weirdest thing about the two mad weeks, was having a mother and daughter wanting him so much, they threw away all inhibitions. It was fabulous! They had been fighting over him. It was no wonder Sabrina avoided him at school.

Everyone in class thought they had an argument; which was true in a way. What would they say if it were found out why she was avoiding him? They argued over who he should fuck first - her, or her mother. Sabrina was angry over him taking her mother, even though she realised how necessary it was, and it had initially been her idea. Since going back to school, she had naturally shied away from him.

It wasn't all fun. Having to deal with two determined woman, arguing and fighting over him, had been hard work. He chuckled loudly. He looked at the sonic device on the desk, and thought about using it again. He hadn't trashed it; that would have been a wasted opportunity. Still, he would be more careful next time.

The phone rang. He wasn't going to answer it, thinking it was a marketing call, just time wasters.

'Hi' John impatiently answered.

'You sound irritable,' Jane lightly spoke.

'Hello Mrs. Jones. No, I thought, never mind. How are you?' he said, sounding cautious.

'If you're not doing anything, would you mind me coming over. I want to talk to you,' she said.

'OK. No problem,' he said, and heard the click of the phone being disconnected.

He looked at the phone, wondering what that was all about. Maybe she hung up to avoid explaining why she wanted, a talk. Trouble, he surmised. Shit! If one of them is pregnant it would mean big trouble. What if they were both pregnant? That would cause a complicated relationship. He shook his head, while trying to work out the relationships, as though it were a question on a test paper.

If they were both baby girls, and he married Sabrina, one of his daughters would be Sabrina's daughter, and the other would be her sister. If he married Jane, one of his daughters would her daughter, and the other her granddaughter. His two daughters would be sisters, as well as being aunt and niece.

He imagined being in a park pushing a stroller, trying to explain who they were to someone. When Jane rang the doorbell his head was spinning from all the complications.

'Hi Jane, come in,' he spoke quickly, looking nervous.

They sat on the sofa together, and as a matter of habit, very close.

'I wanted to ask you about Saby. How is she in school?' Jane asked.

'OK. I guess. Anything in particular?' he asked.

'I thought you might look out for her. Don't know how exactly, just in case, you know,' she said, sounding vague.

'Sure, of course,' he answered, not really knowing what she meant. 'She avoids me, so I give her room,' he said.

'Good. I mean, that's probably for the best,' Jane murmured.

'We won't be going to the same college next term. Especially after what happened,' he said, and shrugged. He was worried over what she might be getting at, and his head was still spinning.

'Sorry. That's my fault. . .' she began, and trailed off.

'It's OK. No one's fault, it just happened,' he lamely said.

'Has she been around to see you?' she quietly asked, trying to sound casual.

'No,' he answered. 'Is everything alright? Are you pregnant?' he added.

'What? No! What made you ask that?' Jane asked, with a voice rising in volume.

'Just a terrible thought, that's all,' he tried to smile.

'Making the old lady pregnant was a terrible thought, for you, I guess,' she mused.

'No, I mean, it would be awkward if you were both,' he began.

'Both of us? Yes! I see what you mean. It would be a disaster,' she said, and went quiet.

'The relationships would be confusing. When I'm with you, one of my daughters would be your daughter, and the other a granddaughter,' he said, with a confused look on his face.

'Don't go there, John,' she warned him. Jane shuddered and decided to forget about it.

'When you come home from college, you should visit. Keep in touch, won't you,' she said, sounding wistful.

They sat there awkwardly for a moment.

'How are you?' he asked.

'Alright. These are still a bit bigger than they were,' she laughed, while brazenly lifting her breasts. 'I have to watch what I wear,' she coyly smiled at him.

In the laboratory her enhanced breasts had been noticed, though no one dare mention it. An urge to wear less formal attire had been fought with, and so far, successfully. Even so, she wore shorter skirts, and tighter blouses, hidden under the usual lab coat.

'Will they go back to normal, I mean, how they were?' he asked.

'Probably not. I hope not, I'm used to them. I get a lot of attention from the men, and enjoy it,' she giggled.

'Oh,' he said.

'You. We, I mean, what happened. . . It released a lot of, err, things. You know, opened up ideas, urges,' she nervously spoke.

'It was certainly different,' he smiled.

'I enjoyed it!' she blurted out.

'So did I,' he offered. Knowing her so well, it was obvious she was hot.

'I shall miss you when you go away to college,' she told him.

'I shall think about you, and all that we did,' he teased.

'What will you think? That you put up with an old woman?' she said.

She looked away from feeling vulnerable, inviting him to deny it.

'You're a beautiful, sexy, woman. A naughty slut, when you want to be,' he said, seriously.

'It wasn't so much wanting to be, I had to be. That damn device. Anyway, you shouldn't be talking to your girlfriends mother like that,' she pointed out, with a look of feigned surprise.

'Ex-girlfriend,' he reminded her.

'After what we did, I guess you have the right to say that. Do you really think I'm a slut?' she asked, looking at him closely.

'I think you're a beautiful, sexy woman,' he said, with intensity.

Her hand moved to lightly rest upon his thigh. That wasn't what held his interest though. She was giving off the familiar signs of arousal.

'I thought you were free of the devices influence,' he commented.

'Don't worry. I'm OK now,' she said, but didn't smile. 'I was missing you.'

'Let's go to bed,' he said, hoping that's what she wanted.

'Typical of a man! Direct and to the point, no romance,' she complained.

'Do we need to romance after those two interesting weeks?' he teased.

'Maybe I need romancing. I need something,' she sighed.

They stared into each others' eyes, passing information that couldn't be spoken.

'Play with me,' she quietly uttered.

His hand reached between her legs, which fell open. She was soaking wet, revealing she didn't need romancing, or even foreplay.

'I, meant, a, game,' she hesitantly spoke.

He caught on to what she meant. He hesitated for a long moment, wondering what kind of game she wanted to play. After all the sexy games they shared it would have to be a wild guess.

'You're panties are soaking wet! You're a dirty little slut! Stand up!' he growled at her.

It was difficult to keep a serious face and sound outraged. When she jumped up it became obvious she needed him to take charge, releasing her from responsibility for her actions. He knew her that well, and more.

'Sorry, sir,' she croaked.

She stood before him looking awkward and unsure.

'Don't call me, sir, call me, Master,' he demanded.

'Yes, Master,' she hissed, on a heaving breath.

'Lift that dress up. I want to see how bad you've been,' he told her.

Hesitantly she lifted it around her hips.

'You've been playing with yourself, like a bad little slut of a girl!' he told her off.

'Yes! I deserve to be punished!' she moaned.

'I'll decide what to do with you!' he growled at her.

'Yes, Master,' she heavily sighed.

'Over my lap, now!' he fiercely spoke.

'Please, Master, don't hurt this naughty slut. Please don't spank your dirty little slut, Master!' Jane implored him.

John patted his lap impatiently. She was pleading with him, and playing along by calling him master.

She eagerly manoeuvred over his knees. He pulled her panties down, and took a moment to examine her heart shaped bottom, and wet pussy. The lips of her pussy were inflamed, and distended between her thighs. His hands stroked her ass, and delved between the cheeks, rubbing her asshole on its way to her lips. She moaned fitfully.

He slapped her ass hard, eliciting an excited yelp.

'You're a dirty little slut, what are you?' he demanded a response.

'I'm, a, dirty, little, slut,' she fretfully moaned, between panted breaths.

'You deserve to be spanked,' he announced, and smacked her bottom several hard blows.

'Please, Master,' she groaned.

'What do you want now, slut?' he asked.

'Please! You know what I need, Master,' she whimpered.

'Tell me!' he fiercely demanded.

'A good fucking, Master,' she cried out.

Over the last few days she had become ever more frustrated, until it became unbearable. That afternoon she had started making up to the guys in the laboratory. Subtly flirting with them hadn't drawn too much attention, though it was terribly embarrassing to find she couldn't stop herself.

Once home she changed into a light summer dress, and phoned John. There was no option. She just had to have satisfaction. An orgasm was badly needed, and the idea of visiting him nagged her thoughts. It was wrong going to a young man for sex, yet it seemed the only way to satisfy the dreadful lust.

'Please John, I need it!' Jane cried.

He roughly rolled her onto the floor, and demanded of her, 'Get undressed!'

It had gone too far to back out now. All her inhibitions were being shed with her clothes. She quickly pulled the dress over her head, and kicked the panties off. She needn't wear a bra with these new firm breasts. She was a responsible woman, standing naked before a teenager. It was both shameful and exciting. The anticipation of satisfaction was exhilarating.

'Just stand there, I want to look at you,' he ordered.

Even after all the dirty sex they had it was still amazing to have this mature woman stripped naked in his apartment. Perhaps it was more exciting having her submit to him here in his apartment, rather than her home. He was ready to fuck her, but over those two weeks, he had learnt to take his time.

Jane squirmed before him, feeling as though a bomb might explode within her, if he didn't do something soon. It was degrading having her naked body inspected by a young eighteen year old, and that was stoking her up more than she could bear. After all he had done to her, there were no secrets left between them. She wanted to let loose, and give in to him completely.

'Please, Master,' she begged.

'Stand still, Slut!' he demanded. 'You are a sexy slut, what are you?' he demanded.

'I'm a sexy slut, and I need a good fucking, Master,' she said, with a pleading look.

'Get on the floor, slut. Open your legs, wider! Look at how sexed up you are. Feel how wet your cunt is,' he casually commented.

'For you, master. My cunt is wet for you master, it needs filling by my master,' she restlessly pleaded.

Jane let out a little shriek of excitement when he slid off the sofa, to kneel between her legs. She thought for a moment he was going waste time kissing her breasts. He stretched out over her, understanding how desperate she was. She felt his hardness nudge her lips, and automatically lifted her hips off the floor to impale herself upon his cock.

'Yes! Fuck your dirty slut, Master!' she screeched.

Feeling him drive deep into her body was a joy. A breath was forced out of her wide open mouth, and she gasped for air. An orgasm shivered through her body. He wasn't finished with her yet, and continued to pound away at her sex. The desperation left her, to bring on a warm loving glow.

'Use your slut, master. Fill your slut with hot cum, master,' she wailed.

She was no longer under the influence of a dire need. She could lay back and enjoy him. The familiar, more enjoyable deeper orgasm, was building within her entire body and mind. He didn't need encouragement, but she wanted him to complete a second and more significant orgasm.

She lay back enjoying the feel of him penetrating deeply. His cock sawed over her engorged bud, and she began to pant in time with his thrusts.

'Keep going, master, your slut is nearly there. Push harder, slowly, please, master,' she breathed into his ear.

'I'm cumin,' he groaned.

'Yes! Yes, master. Fill your dirty slut with master's potent sperm,' she screeched.

He collapsed on top of her, crushing her into the carpet.

She wrapped her arms around him, feeling immensely satisfied, with a warm glow encompassing her. This young boy had yet again given her multiple orgasms, which no man had achieved. She felt an overwhelming love for him. Knowing it was from the afterglow of a deep orgasm didn't diminish the feeling.

'Thank you, master,' she said. No longer playing a game, she meant it with sincerity. He had mastered her sexually and emotionally, even though the feeling was bound to subside, she clung on to it for as long as possible.

John wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her, murmuring tender feelings. She guided his lips to a nipple, and was pleased to feel him suckling her breast. It was his breast, for he had grown it, so deserved to take pleasure from it.

She lay there enjoying the blissful glow, wondering if and when it could be repeated. What was she to do when he went to university? Would she be a pathetic woman, visiting him to plead for sex? He was sure to meet girls his own age, and he had learnt from her to give so much pleasure. A girlfriend would surely cling on to him, not willing to share him, not understanding the older woman's desperate needs.

They fell asleep for a short while. Waking up was awkward. His head was between her breasts, and she wondered if he had sucked them in his sleep.

She remembered waking up with him some time ago, when all this started. His penis had been nudging her lips, then it inadvertently slid inside her. Had it been a mistake, or had she subconsciously manoeuvred onto him?

It no longer mattered. She had given herself to him completely, unlike any other man. Was it the wonderful sex bringing her back to him, or that device? Questions and self-doubt whirled through her mind. He stirred, waking, washing away the doubts, leaving a smile on her lips.

'We never kissed,' he dreamily spoke. 'Such a waste of beautiful rose bud lips,' he said, and reached over for a kiss.

Delicate touches led to him sucking her lips into his mouth, and on to a full blown smooch. His tongue explored her open mouth. She was giving her body to him, with everything his to explore, to have, to take complete possession. There was nothing she could hold back, nothing she wouldn't do for his pleasure.

'You're so beautiful. Such smooth creamy skin. Your enticing lips, nose, neck, ears, eyes, nipples,' he said, as he kissed them.

Her whole body tingled with sparks of pleasure running along every nerve. He stroked her long hair with one hand, and her pussy with the other.

'You've shaved your pussy,' he commented.

'Kept it shaved for you,' she said, and looked away with embarrassment from having admitted more than she should have.

'Did I make these wonderful breasts?' he asked, while sucking on them.

'Yes, they're all yours,' she sighed.

She was about to tell him not to start something he couldn't finish, then felt a hardness against her thigh. A thrill shot through her. Her expression changed from an indulgent smile, to a look of interest.

'There are advantages to having a young lover,' she murmured.

He didn't hear her. She arched her back as he kissed his way down her belly. Her mouth fell open, and emitted a long low warble of sound.

'Owww, master,' she yelped, when he sucked her sex into his mouth to nibble on it.

Both hands were massaging her breasts. He heaved himself up her body with strong muscular legs. Without hesitating his prick stuck her, pierced her, and pinned her to the carpet. Like a prized butterfly she fluttered her wings, and shook her head from side to side, as though trying to escape. It was no good, he pinned her deep, and his arms held her tight, preventing her from flying away.

She lay back, letting him make use of her body, letting him take his pleasure. Her own pleasure blossomed when he changed position. She felt his cock glide over her clit, and nearly had an orgasm.

'Master me! Make me cum, please!' she howled.

With slower thrusts that before, he settled into a steady rhythm. She absorbed every push and held onto every pull. She wasn't thinking of anything, with a mind swamped by pleasure. For a moment she was disappointed it was coming to an end. He was about to cum, and she wasn't ready. Feeling his muscles go rigid, she felt his cock spasm. She imagined his cum spurting into her, and it set her off on a long lasting orgasm.

They lay on their backs, apart, except for clasped hands, panting. It might have been a slower build up, and a slow screw, but it was as intense as the first time, if not more so.

'An interesting visit?' he asked.

'Interesting and informative,' she teased back.

She wanted to ask how he managed to rub her clitoris while screwing her, but was too embarrassed to ask.

'Satisfactory?' he asked.

She laughed, propped herself up on an elbow, and gave him a big smile. 'Most satisfactory, young man. Full marks for technique, and everything else,' she told him.

'So can we move on to other positions next time?' he asked, sounding like a model student.

'I don't think I can teach you anything more,' she said.

Her heart raced from realising he had said the magic words, "next time". She needed there to be a next time.

'What about this, I think it needs exploring,' he said, while a finger slid between her cheeks.

'I don't think that would be appropriate, for a teacher to give to her student,' she demurely spoke.

She was a little shocked. Had she let him do that to her during those two exciting weeks? It was all a blur at the moment. She had a desire to let him do anything he wanted, with a feeling of wanting to give him her all. But that?

'You are my dirty little slut,' he said, and pressed a finger into her asshole.

She looked away. It was one thing to say those thing while excited, whereas now she was sober, and coming down from a great high.

'Yes, Sir, whatever my master wants,' she reluctantly admitted. It was dreadful to think what she might submit to, just so long as he allowed her to visit.

He slapped her bottom and laughed. He wound his arms around her and kissed her.

'You will do anything your master wants, as long as you want it too. Am I right?' he asked.

'Yes, I guess so,' she lied.

She hoped he didn't realise she would submit to anything, really anything, he wanted.

They kissed for a moment at the door. Then hugged tightly. She hoped it was a last hug, for it was far too dangerous a liaison. Not just because her daughter might find out. She was in danger of becoming as depraved as when under the influence of that damn device. Was she still under its influence? She let the question go. Time would tell.

***

Two days passed when the phone rang, and he answered it to find another woman making demands upon him.

12