The Breast Machine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen she smelt coffee, and he was cooking breakfast.

'Well, this is a surprise, and you mastered that old French coffee pot,' she smiled.

They ate breakfast talking about nothing much. He got up to tidy away the dishes.

'Sit down, and listen. I want you to move in,' she said, eyeing him for a reaction.

'OK. Won't that cause you a problem?' he asked.

'I'll fix that. I've short hair, wear jeans and t-shirt, and give the guys a hard time. They think I'm a hardnosed lesbian, so I can swing it with the dean. I mean reassure him it's OK, and nothing is going on,' she said.

'Are you a lesbian?' he asked.

'Surely you've answered that by now. No. It's an old story, I won't bother with it now. You have to pay your way, rent, food, and stuff. What do you say?' she asked.

'OK, sounds good so far,' he said.

'You don't bring any guys or girls back here, you study hard, and you give me space to work. Alright, well, now the good bit. We get to fuck whenever we're in the mood. That means no other women or men, just you and me. If you get interested in someone else, you tell me. That is a golden rule. No hard feelings, no problems, just tell me, alright?' she sternly spoke.

'Sure. I don't play around. I'll rent my apartment out, and move in today,' he smiled.

'Today? Well, yea, OK,' she smiled back.

'You must have rich parents. To buy you an apartment for university,' she stated.

'No. I inherited the family home and sold it. With the money I invested in the apartment,' he said.

'Oh, sorry. Is that how you see me, as a mother substitute?' she asked.

'You're no mothering type. You're as sexy as hell though,' he laughed.

'Really? I've tried to avoid that image,' she mused.

He didn't want to tell her why he picked her. She was giving him a hard time, and everyone else in class. She was known as a bitch, and everyone said it was because she wasn't getting any. Maybe that bit was true. Though she was hardnosed and aloof, the device had opened her up. He'd begun to doubt he could sweeten her, though now she had invited him to stay, he changed his mind.

'It was when you were feeling ill, you looked vulnerable and cute,' he smiled across the table.

'Me, cute? You've got to be joking. Well, you certainly did something to me. I mean apart from the sex. You're handsome and a nice guy, which is a rare combination. Don't worry I won't tell you about my bad experiences with men, or cry on your shoulder,' she grimaced.

'You can, when you're ready,' he smiled back at her.

'You actually mean it. Shit, you are a treasure. I might lock you up in my bedroom forever and fuck your brains out,' she laughed.

'Come on then,' he said.

She rose from the table, and promptly sat down.

'Hold on. Damn! You have me hot all the time. Are you trying to turn me into a fuck toy?' she complained.

'Maybe,' he said.

He was by her side, stroking her hair and ears. He leant over and kissed her neck. She leant her head to one side for him to lick and nibble her ears.

'Barbie fuck doll, wants to fuck,' she squeaked in a pathetic sounding voice.

They both laughed and she shoved him away.

'There are things to do before you move in. Yes, I want it, but not now, later,' she grinned.

'What needs doing, apart from you?' he asked.

'I need to buy food, and stuff. That's what responsible adults have to do,' she said, while keeping him at arm's length.

'If I'm contributing, I'm coming with you,' he said.

'You didn't have to give in so easily,' she complained.

'What?' he said.

'Yes, you can come shopping with me. Come to think about it, I could do with help with the bills,' she said.

'In that case, why don't I just pay you for your services,' he grinned.

'Why didn't I think of that? You could be my pimp, and organise the guys in class. How many do you think I could manage a night?' she teased.

'After me? No one,' he seriously spoke.

'You're not very professional. It's no good being jealous over a whore,' she goaded him.

'Stop it!' he demanded.

'Or what?' she asked.

'I'll spank you for being a bad girl,' he said, trying to regain his good humour.

'Mmm. Maybe later,' she laughed. 'Don't bother with the dishes, let's just go,' she said.

They got to know each other while pushing a cart around the store. He found it fascinating how open and fearless she was. They enjoyed each other's company on neutral ground. He stole a strawberry from a fruit display and fed her. She bit it in half, then fed him.

'I don't cook that,' she said, and put it back on the shelf.

'I do,' he said, and retrieved it.

'What is it?' she asked, looking surprised.

'Coos, coos. It's just wheat, nothing poisonous. We'll pick up some lamb and spices to cook it Moroccan style,' he said.

'You can cook?' she asked.

'No need to sound so incredulous,' he feigned being hurt.

'Damn! I'm going to have to buy some bras and tops,' she stated.

John looked around and caught a guy staring at her tits. They'd both noticed it, but ignored the looks. The store sold clothes as well as food, but nothing in her new size. She would have to go to a specialized store for a large bra and extra large top.

They loaded the car with groceries and toiletries.

'You can wait here, while I buy some clothes,' Muriel said.

'I'm coming with you,' John countered.

She opened her mouth to say something then changed her mind.

'Are there no limits to your talents? You're going into a ladies clothing store?' she said with exaggerated incredulity.

'You need guidance, or you'll end up looking, err, wrong,' he said.

'Wrong? OK. I'll buy that. A guy advising me on what to wear, this should be good,' she sarcastically stated.

It took some getting used to the enlarged breasts, as they seemed to get in the way, and weighed heavily on her back. She'd never been one to hide herself away, and laughed off the way men stared at her. Some practical clothes were soon bought, and they were on their way back to the car.

'At least they aren't floppy, and dangling down to my waist. These things,' she explained, by cradling them in both hands. 'It's surprising how firm they are,' she mused.

John was embarrassed by her holding onto them, as it attracted attention.

'What about something sexy?' he asked.

He steered her toward a store out of the way of staring men.

'Not into that sort of thing. I like the practical stuff we just bought. They're too expensive,' she opined, and sniffed.

'I'll pay,' he cheerfully said.

'If it keeps you happy, we'll take a look,' she grimaced.

She marvelled at his courage, for no boyfriend she knew would dare enter such a blatantly saucy underwear store. Reluctantly she picked some sexy underwear, just to please him. It was annoying not finding a bra big enough. He willingly paid for the lot, including two outfits. Though actually wearing the skimpy clothes was very much in doubt.

They drove home chattering away to each other about family and friends. Memories were pleasantly dragged up from the past, giving both of them an instant background. It was a quick and enjoyable way to get to know each other.

Sending Muriel off to get changed, John put away the shopping. It helped him get to know his way around the kitchen. From experience he gave her plenty of time to try on all the clothes, and so decided to look in on her.

'What's the matter?' he seemed to be asking often.

She was lying across the bed looking as about to cry. The new clothes were strewn across the floor. He snuggled up to her, and pressed himself against her naked body. Muriel grabbed his face and pressed it into her deep cleavage.

'You like my huge tits, John, don't you?' she asked, with a sound of desperation in her voice.

'Mmmm,' he moaned over a nipple. 'They're gorgeous, almost as good as the rest of you,' he told her.

'I'm not too old, am I?' she asked, showing great concern.

'You're perfect. A wonderful young woman,' he reassured her.

'I'm not young, not for you,' she moaned.

He slapped her ass, and dragged her while she struggled, over his knee.

'Stop it right now. You're only thirty-five. You look better than most eighteen year olds. If you don't accept I want you, I'll have to spank you,' he told her.

'You can't spank me, I'm an adult, and I'm your teacher,' she told him off.

He slapped her ass a couple of times, and threatened to continue.

'Alright, I submit, please stop!' she conceded.

'Please what?' he said, and gently tapped her bottom.

'Please don't spank me, sir. Please don't spank your naughty teacher, sir,' she giggled.

'What was all that about, all the sniffing and sad face?' he asked.

'Don't worry, I'm just being stupid,' she weakly smiled.

The fear was real. Why in hell did she tell him to move in? She didn't ask, she had told him to do it, and he had agreed. At least he hadn't moved his stuff yet. How long could this mad moment last? He was only eighteen or nineteen, and far too young for her.

'Stop doing that, I'm trying to think. I must have had a mad moment to let you move in. No! Ouch! Don't spank me! I'm not going back on the deal. Oooo, that is so nice! That's why your moving in. You'll be my sex slave. Ouch! All right, I'll be yours, whatever. Just so long as you keep doing that. Mmmm, nice! I'll be your sex slave, anything you want, keep going!'

Muriel let go, something she hadn't done in a long time. She'd kept everyone at arms' length, and was turning far too early in life into a spinster. Now she was sprawled across her bed, letting a young student maul her naked body. The word, letting, wasn't truthful. Mauling wasn't accurate. She desperately wanted him to continue stroking, massaging, licking, and caressing her body, with fingertips, tongue and the grip of his strong hands.

She heard herself repeatedly moaning at him some meaningless words. She couldn't stop. Didn't want him to ever stop. Nearing an orgasm he shied away from her sex, to concentrate another less sensitive part of her body. She whimpered, and complained with mewling sounds.

How could someone so young reduce her to a lump of erotic sensations. Surely he was going to let her orgasm soon, or she would go mad. She began a soft keening sound, heralding the long awaited orgasm. Her mind was in turmoil, reduced to receiving the signals from nerve endings. She was just a bundle of sensations and they suddenly became a raging fire.

'John, don't leave me. Stay with me,' she groaned.

'I'll be here with you, don't worry. You're mine now, and I'll keep you safe,' he whispered.

She fell asleep with a smile and a look of satisfaction on her face. He stroked her hair away from her face, and bent to kiss her. She murmured in sleep something about him staying and looking after her. He was going to do that. He was going to look after her, and tame her.

12