The Breeder's Contract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir...." My voice trailed off as his kisses moved down my chest towards my left nipple until I felt him bite it and then suck on it. "Oww!" I said, not because it hurt, but because it started me and no one had ever done anything like that to my body before. I felt my body flush a bit as it aroused me.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as he moved his head across to my right breast. I was about to answer him but then I felt him reach back down towards my pussy with his hand, placing it firmly over my mound and I gasped in response. The gentle motions of his hand massaging between my legs admittedly felt quite good, even though he wasn't actually touching anything, only holding his hand over me.

"Mmm..." was all I could get out as I felt one of his fingers brushing against my clitoris. He massaged it slowly and then the tip of his finger slid up the length of my lips, coating it with a small amount of fluid. Marcus pulled his lips from my nipple as he looked at me and put that finger in his mouth, tasting it.

"Mmm indeed!" He said grinning devilishly as he reached back down and pushed the finger back inside of me, much deeper this time. A few moments later, another finger pushed against me, and he started fingering me vigorously, slowly spreading his fingers apart as he did, forcing me to open to his will. "That's a good girl."

Marcus then pulled his fingers out as I felt his body moving closer towards me. He took both of my legs and lifted them, setting them against his thighs as I felt something much larger rubbing against my clit and I realized it was the spongy head of his cock pressing against me. I looked down and watched as he held his cock at the base, aiming it as he rubbed the shaft up and down against the lips of my womanhood, as it started getting slick from my arousal.

Pressure was what I felt first, then fear as I felt the head of his cock pressing against me as it tried to find its way inside, looking for its meal. My body started shaking but Marcus tried to brace me by placing his hand between my neck and shoulder as he guided his cock with his other hand.

"Shh... it'll be okay. Just relax, Katie. Let me work." His words didn't help too much as I felt a pop as the head of his cock found its way inside of my vagina and a small yelp came from my lips. His body started to lower down onto me as I could feel the wide shaft pushing through any will I had left to resist him with.

Things went a bit blurry after that for awhile as he continued splitting me apart with his throbbing member. After what felt like an eternity, I could feel his balls press up against me and I knew that my new "master" was completely inside. Feeling discomfort was a given at this point, having such a large member buried inside my young pussy. Thankfully I wasn't a virgin or I probably would have screamed in pain and run away and never look back.

While my mind was racing, Marcus slowly started thrusting, in small strokes. After a short while, he started saying something and I focused back on what was happening in that bedroom. "Did you... hear me?"

"What, sir?" I asked, trying to focus on his voice and not the cock pushing around inside me.

"The contract... isn't sealed until I put my seed inside of you. If you want to leave, I will... will pull out and everything will be said... and done." But he continued thrusting the entire he spoke to me.

"I..." I moaned slightly, catching my breath. "I can't.... where will... I go? I have nothing left, m-" I stuttered a bit, not because my senses were being assault by the man towering over my body, but because I was afraid of submitting my life. "...master." I managed to say.

When he heard me call him master, Marcus groaned a bit a grabbed my hips, pulling me into him as I felt his legs shake. Even though I didn't have a lot of experience with sex, I knew that he had just orgasmed.

It was a first for me though... having a man's penis actually cumming inside of me. The other times, a condom had been used. It was the realization that I had just been taken completely naturally with no sort of barrier that struck me very suddenly as I felt liquid coming out of me around Marcus's dick, which was still throbbing inside of me. For all intensive purposes, he could have already gotten me pregnant, on the first day of me being in his home.

"It looks like... you wanted to seal the deal... after all," He said to himself as he caught his breath. I merely laid there for several minutes, even after he had pulled out and gotten off the bed. I just lay there, trying to wrap my head around everything as my body felt spent. I made no effort to clean myself up, nor conceal myself when I heard him return.

It wasn't until I felt him reaching down around my neck that I came out of my trance. "Wh-what are you doing, sir?" I asked as I felt something pressing down against my flesh. There was a slight 'click' sound.

"Putting your collar on, sweety. What did you think? You belong to me now, just like it says in the contract you so willingly accepted. Come on." He clicked his tongue a bit as he tugged at my new collar. I rolled towards him as he pulled me off of his bed and I stood up. "Ah ah... No, sweety. Your master is in the room."

I looked at him, still very confused at the events unraveling before me. "'When my master enters a room, I am to get on my hands and knees and present myself to him to be bred if he so desires. I will remain on my hands and knees until I am instructed otherwise, or master leaves the room.' It's all in the contract, Katie. Now, come on." He clicked his tongue again like he was instructing a dog and slowly pressed on my shoulders, lowering me to the floor.

He held on to one of the rings in the collar and led me towards the bathroom as I tried to keep up as I crawled forward on my hands and knees. My mind was still trying to catch up to the fact that I was crawling around naked like I was a pet.

"You need to get cleaned up some... and you need to trim and wax." Marcus wiped down my thighs and up between my legs and then pulled out some electric trimmers and a small waxing kit. He spent the next 15 minutes showing me how to wax the hair around my pussy after trimming it down and told me that I would be in responsible for making sure I was hairless from now on.

"If you can make sure not to have a single hair for long enough, I'll get you laser removal so you don't have to worry about any more waxing, I promise, sweety." He grinned up at me between my legs. I was still hurting a bit from the waxing he had just given me so I didn't know how to respond. After he finished, he told me to stand up and go back into the bedroom and just to wait.

A few moments later, Marcus walked out of the bathroom and just looked at me. I looked back at him and shrugged my shoulders and he snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground and a remembered that I'm supposed to get on my hands and knees if he enters the room. I decided to just play along and get on the floor facing him.

"No... not like that. You need to turn around and expose yourself to me, Katie. Anytime I enter the room. Try again. Stand up." He said, sounding frustrated as he walked back into the bathroom. I stood back up and just after I did, he walked back in and I obediently got on the floor and pointed my ass towards him, showing my now very smooth pussy to him.

"See? How hard was that? Now get back on the bed. " I sighed a little, still trying to get used to being ordered around but I crawled over to the bed and climbed back on and stayed on my hands and knees while he just watched. "Good girl... now ask me to come breed you."

"I..." I shook my head. "Master, please come... breed... me."

"Show more enthusiasm next time, Katie. You need to get used to begging for it or I'll punish you." When he said that I got scared of just what that might be. Marcus was still naked as well and walked back to the bed. I remained still but jumped when I felt him spank my ass when I wasn't paying attention. It didn't hurt very much, but it startled me.

"I'll make it hurt next time, do you understand?" He asked and I nodded my head. Marcus then turned me towards the edge of the bed and put his hand on the back of my head. I was greeted with a semi-limp, black cock staring me in the face. The hand on the back of my head reached around under my chin, lifting it up as Marcus lifted his cock up to my mouth with his other hand, rubbing it against my lips.

"Open...." He ordered as I reluctantly opened my lips as I felt the tip of his hardening cock eagerly spreading them apart as it pushed its way into my mouth. I obviously couldn't fit much of it in my mouth, but he rubbed the underside of the head back and forth over my tongue and showed me what he enjoyed before letting go and telling me to do it on my own.

I leaned forward on the bed and tried to work his big dick as it became completely hard again from the attention I was giving it with my lips and tongue. This went on for a few minutes and I felt myself actually enjoying it a little before he pulled away from me.

"Now turn around and put your head on the bed. I want you to reach around and spread your ass and present yourself for me and ask again. Be a good girl, or you're going to get spanked and it won't be fun for you."

Doing as I was told, I put my face down on the bed after turning my backside towards him. My hands gripped both of my cheeks as I spread myself, exposing my smooth pussy, still red from the waxing. "Please, master. Please... I need to be bred by you." I tried to sound more desperate this time, as I didn't want to be physically hurt by him.

My master answered with a grunt as he used his hand to guide his manhood. He pushed the swollen head of his cock, slippery from being in my mouth just moments before, inside of me and held it there as I felt him grab both of my hips forcefully in his hands. There was no time to adjust or stretch to accommodate his girth as he forced his rod straight into me. I cried out in pain, though I imagine it would have hurt worse had he not even pushed the head of his cock inside of me to stretch me out some.

He roughly fucked me from behind as I tried to grab onto his arms to slow him down or get his attention but he was doing just what I had asked him to do: breeding me. He was bucking into me with no regard for my pain or pleasure like I was some barnyard animal and he was a wild stallion. I continued to cry out from his repeated thrusts of his stallion sized penis, even after my vagina gave up and relented to his hostile invasion and even began vigorously lubricating his tool.

Just as I thought I might start enjoying myself, I heard Marcus grunt behind and slow his pace down to a crawl as he jerked a few times, depositing himself deep inside me for a second time. His cock pulled out of me and I heard him sigh and laugh some as I remained there on the bed, my ass still in the air.

"That's what I like... a nice, quick fuck. Don't worry, sweety, you'll get used to them and like it, too." I shrugged some as I lay down on the bed, feeling a bit used but not as fearful as I had been before he took me and threatened to punish me. "Go stand up and clean yourself up in the bathroom and relieve yourself if you need to. I'm going to go pick up some dinner soon."

I did what I was told and went back into the bathroom to clean up. My pussy still felt like it was on fire from the hair that had been pulled out and I massaged it a bit with some lotion that I found in the medicine cabinet before using the restroom. Afterwards I came back out into the bedroom but Marcus had left, though I could hear him in the other room.

Two doors down from the master bedroom was another room that I could hear him rustling around in. I walked down the hall and found him pulling a sheet off of something large on the floor.

"Come here, Katie," he commanded as I stepped into the room. The sheet was thrown to the floor, revealing a rather large kennel with a pad and blanket inside along with a bowl in one corner. Marcus clicked his tongue again and motioned towards the kennel as he opened the door and took the bowl out. Unsure of what to do, I merely walked towards him and the cage.

"I told you I was going to go out and get dinner. Get in your kennel. Lord knows what you might do to the house if I leave you out while I'm gone." He gently grabbed my collar and pushed me to the floor and into the kennel. "I won't be gone long, but I'll get you some water, sweety."

I crawled into the cage and sat on the large pad trying not to feel as embarrassed as I felt from being treated like an animal. After a short while, Marcus walked back into the room with the bowl, now full of water. "Master entered the room, Katie..." His voice trailed off. I quickly turned my back to him and leaned forward in the kennel, exposing myself to him.

"Good girl, but you still forgot." He set the bowl down on the floor. "Come out here and stand up." I suddenly felt a wave of dread come over me as I meekly crawled out of my kennel and walked over to my master. His arms pulled me in close to him quickly as he grabbed my arm. "You need to be better about doing what you're told."

A sudden rush of pain filled my head as a loud smack sound echoed in the room from his large hand striking down on my ass as I stood there, pinned against him. My voice cracked as I cried out when a second blow landed on the other side of my bare backside. I could feel the red heat boiling to the surface of my skin as another spank connected with me.

"I'm... I'm sorry, sir!" I yelped as a fourth one hit me.

"You better be," he said as he lowered me back to the floor after grabbing my ass with both of his hands and massaging the tender flesh. "Now get in your cage. I need to leave."

I fell to the floor, tears running down my face as I slowly crawled back into my cage, defeated. Marcus slid the water bowl into the corner and closed the cage door, locking it, and walking to the door to the room.

"Don't worry, you'll learn and things will be much better, Katie."

12