The Breeding of Tammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohh no, Mark, not that, please no.” wimpered Tammy, but again it had no effect on what Mark did.

He turned the vibrator on Tammy could feel the pull of the pump on her clitoris and the vibrations of the dildo in her butt. She started to whimper. Then Mark pulled out another vibrator that actually had a bend in it. It was shaped somewhat like a U. He slowly pushed the U into Tammy and I could see it was now facing forward inside Tammy. Mark crawled up to sit next to Tammy. He put his arms around her and held her as she became more and more excited. Mark looked at me and said “Lisa.. turn on the new one for me…” I looked at William knowing that turning it on would drive Tammy wild..

“Please William, don’t make me do this..” I begged.

William, bent over and turned on the U shaped dildo pushed deep inside Tammy. Tammy started to buck her hips and pant…. She was so close to cumming she could hardly hold it.

“Tammy”… Mark said…

“oh… oh… oh Mark… I’m going… I.. I” was all she could get out..

“Tammy, you remember what you must do before you cum… don’t you?” Mark said.

She almost stopped bucking and opened her eyes and looked at Mark..

“you mean.. I have … have to…” “yes” said Mark.

I could see tears welling up in Tammy’s eyes…. She was now so excited that she could hardly talk, but it was clear that Mark was going to make her say or do something before any relief would come to my friend.

Chapter five – Tammy pleads..

Tammy started pushing her hips again into the dildo’s that were deep inside her.

“William…Lisa… Oh .. oh I am so close… Please may I cum….” Came from Tammy’s lips.

William looked into Tammy’s eyes, he put his hand on her cheek, and said

“No Tammy.. you may not..” she looked up in horror

“I…I..I have to… I can’t hold it anymore… I’m going to ..”

“No Tammy” snapped William.

I saw Tammy clinch her vagina in an attempt to stop the building orgasm inside her…. Mark took her face in his hands looked into her eyes, and whispered into her ear..”Say the words Tammy say what I want to hear… and I’ll let you cum..”

Tammy cried out “Please masters…oh please masters may I cum..”

Mark looked into her eyes

”Say what you feel inside…say it Tammy… look into my eyes and say what you want most..”

“I want to cum.. please let me cum.. I have to” cried out Tammy

Mark kissed her lips, and whispered. “Tammy you know what you want more than anything else.

” I could see blood coming from Tammy as her period hit with full force. She pushed her hips forward and then relaxed a bit.. as if she had given into something or someone…

“Mark… I want you to breed me I want to have your babies…I want you inside of me now and forever…”cried out Tammy

As Mark looked into Tammys eyes I heard him say..“good girl Tammy. you can cum now”

and he turned the anus and U dildos on high. Tammy spread her legs, put her arms around Mark and kissed him… I could see her push her hips forward uncontrollably. Tammy was having an orgasm like none she had ever had. She was in love with the guy holding her, she was spread wide open for all to see, she had a speculum and dildo on her g-spot, and a dildo inside her anus. It all proved to be more that she could handle… and I saw her squirting a clear fluid from her vagina. Tammy was ejaculating. She continued for about 30 seconds, then slowed. Mark continued kissing her.

“Mark, please stop the vibrators.” she whimpered

Mark did nothing but continued to kiss her lips.

“You will be cumming a lot more before you stop” he said….

As I remember.. Tammy cried out for over an hour while she had orgasm after orgasm. She repeatedly looked into Marks eyes and cried out..” Breed me.. I have to feel you inside me breed meeeee.” “ I want to have your babies……….” “Breed meeee…” and she kissed Mark again….

Chapter six – The breeding of Tammy

Mark slowly brought Tammy down from her high.. He pulled the anus dildo out of her, and then the U shaped one from her vagina. Then at last the speculum and tubes that covered her cervix and clitoris.

“Will, Lisa.. please help me clean Tammy up some..” Mark said.

I brought a warm bowl of water and wash clothes from the kitchen. We all took turns wiping and cleaning Tammy, who just laid on the chair and coo’ed. Mark picked up his now clean Tammy and laid her in the middle of the room. She was naked and beautiful. Mark took off his jeans and shirt, his socks and underware, and stood naked between Tammy legs who laid on her back. Tammy lifted her arms to Mark, and spread her legs to accept her man inside. Mark knelt between Tammy’s legs and lay on top of her. She put her arms around him and then moved her hands to between his legs. From where we sat we saw Tammy position Marks penis at the opening of her vagina. She put her arms around him and he entered her. They moved together in perfect unison for about five minutes. We heard Tammy whimper into Marks ear.

“Please be my husband. we are meant to be together. Master… please may I cum with you inside of me.. and will you please breed me…” Mark and Tammy continued to move together until we heard her cry out and then Mark stop moving on top of her… Tammy had been taken… and was now Marks, and his alone….

12