The Breeding Pens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnfff," Jukaka groaned, eyes rolling back into his skull. "So tight... Not had a good fuck in a while, have you, dragon?"

The only response that Autumn had for him was a long moan, clinging to him as the feline's tail lashed. Hryssar purred warmly, playing with his furry orbs as hir tongue oh so very casually teased up and around the base of his shaft even as he ploughed into the dragoness. It didn't matter that hir tongue brushed the dragoness' pussy lips as he thrust, only that shi got a wicked little taste of what was to come, pre-cum smearing hir snout as shi pulled back to lap the slick fluid lustfully off hir muzzle.

And shi could take it no more.

Pushing in alongside Autumn, the raptor growled and turned hir tail-feathers to the breeding male even as he teased his current partner's clit with the tip of his thumb, as focused on her pleasure as he was on spending his seed inside a fertile female. Autumn squeaked, but wrapped an arm around Hryssar all the same, holding the raptor close as the beast-like dinosaur gyrated hir hips lustfully, mind addled with pheromones and the raw need to be taken like a wanton female in heat.

"Me too!" Hryssar snarled, shoving hir backside into him as shi urgently presented, the need to breed getting the better of hir. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Shi preferred long-term companionship - who didn't? - but there was something raw and raunchy about being the one to beg a male to fuck hir that shi liked. Oh yes, part of hir liked it very much and shi liked it even better when he slid his dripping cock from Autumn's pussy, leaving a slight gape in its wake, to present it instead to hir cloaca.

"Who would I be to deny a female in need?"

Seductiveness dripped from Jukaka's sultry tone and Hryssar shuddered against hirself. It would be so hard to be the proud raptor shi'd once been without the male's cock-tip teasing up against hir entrance, ever so slowly pressing in as if he was trying to draw it all out for hir and hir alone.

But they were not alone and Autumn moaned as she drove two fingers into her needy pussy at the same time as Jukaka rammed into the needy raptor. Finally, Hryssar cried out passionately as shi was filled, hir hot tunnel clenching and twitching around his barbed length as if shi was trying to milk every last drop of cum from him.

Hissing, Jukaka rolled his head slowly from shoulder to shoulder, eyes burning fiercely.

"Damn, you are a spunky one, aren't you?"

He didn't intend for hir to answer and the only reply Hryssar gave him anyway was a growl that seemed to reverberate through hir entire being, feathers shivering pleasurably. Grinding into his breeding female, Jukaka leaned far over hir, crouching as he supported himself at a better angle to really give hir the driving thrusts shi'd wanted all along. The sound of his hips slapping hir rear end would have been louder if not for the thick, plush feathers coating hir backside and Jukaka purred warmly as he ran his fingers through hir feathers, pumping hir with the full length of his cock so that she was treated to every inch in every stroke. Jukaka bared his teeth in a feral grin. He did nothing but deliver, it had to be said!

Autumn murmured softly and reached for him, though one arm remained slung quite firmly around her partner in crime, the raptor moaning and panting through hir coarse, crude breeding. Jukaka licked his lips and cast her a look that told of far more than the words that followed, enough to make even the most steadfast female's heart flutter with the need to be covered, to be pounded and to be bred.

"Don't worry, I'll have you as soon as this needy breeder is full of kitty-cream..."

Giggling, Autumn lifted a finger seductively to her lips, sucking off the mixture of her own juices and the feline's pre-cum with near-orgasmic pleasure.

"Don't be too long," she breathed. "We have all night and I want more than one round with you."

Hryssaring through his teeth, Jukaka leaned over Hryssar and snarled as he hammered hir vent, legs aching and yet still driving himself on to fuck. It was all he could do as his whiskers trembled, mane curling into sweaty clumps at the point at the back of his neck. But the grunts and groans of the raptor beneath him drove him on, fuelling him to ever-greater points of lust as the need to cum grew and grew, balls churning even as Autumn teased and fondled them with a playful paw.

Fuck!

He couldn't hold off any longer, ejaculating with a traditional roar as he slammed deep into the needy raptor. Hryssar snarled and let hir head fall back into the grasp of his paw, the feline massaging and rubbing hir throat as if in a display of dominance. His hips juddered up to hir back end as he spent himself, though his fat, heavy orbs had barely depleted their load with just the one breeding, hot cum splashing up to the raptor's cervix as shi was well and truly filled.

If there were any eggs in hir womb, waiting to be fertilised, he had certainly done just that for the dual-gendered dinosaur. But there was still one pleasure left to be had. He purred, lips twitching up. At least to start off with.

Drawing himself back as Hryssar shuddered and chirped breathlessly, mind spinning from the force of his climax inside hir, the cat popped a pill from his pocket, one that they gave to all breeders. Swallowing it quickly kept his cock hard for the next around and would do him no harm except to allow him endless pleasure in the breeding pens. He smirked, crooking his finger to Autumn as the dragoness squirmed onto all fours, tail cutely arched up over her back for him. And what was so wrong with a little more fun?

His cock found Autumn's pussy more easily the second time round and he slid in almost lovingly as he hugged her tail to his chest. Although his chest heaved, the feline leaned gently over her, a paw curling around the front of her hip as he drew her back to him, claiming the scaled goddess with long, slow rolls of his hips that gradually built in pace and tempo. There was only one end goal to the breeding pens, after all, and the dragoness furiously rubbing her clit had to have her pleasure too.

Beside the moaning dragon, Hryssar came to hir senses, hir well-filled sex still aching and twitching for hir ultimate release.

"But you haven't finished me yet," shi purred, rocking hir hips back for him. "Your paw will do, stud..."

Grinning breathlessly, he could only act to help hir out and slid two and then three fingers into hir well-used sex, only to be further filled as the night went on. With his digits, he could better curl them up into hir slippery passage, finding the spot of nerves that made hir back round so wonderfully, feathers all a-shiver.

"Oh!" Hryssar twisted hir head back and forth, struggling to contain hirself as he bred Autumn with swift, needy thrusts. "Oh - just like that!"

As if he needed any encouragement. The beast chuffed a low laugh, fucking Autumn with increasing intensity as her moans escalated. They could only mean one thing and he bore his weight down into her, pressing her tail back and out of the way as breath raked through his lungs. His fingers shuddered within the raptor, hir cloaca seeming to squeeze and tighten around his digits, but he could not have said later which female reached their high first.

Autumn's moan reached its loudest point yet, juices soaking his cock as the blushing, needy dragoness climaxed on his shaft, fingers pinching her clit to that point of pleasure from which she could not return from. The raptor hardly heard her, twisting back and forth with such aggression that it was all Jukaka could do to keep thrusting his fingers as hir sweet climax drooled down his fingers and soaked the cushions beneath them. Thinner than most female secretions he'd seen, he could not resist sampling them, lifting his fingers to his lips and delicately cleaning them off, one by one.

The dragoness panted, slumping to the cushions as he kept her rump hefted in the air to be filled, the only one left to reach ecstasy, if admittedly for a second time. Breath rasping in his ears as he pounded and lovingly bred the female shaking through orgasm beneath him, the feline raced towards a second climax, shaft over-sensitive after cumming such a short while ago. But that was why he was allowed back to the pens as a breeding stud, for his endurance and absolute passion for fucking, taking females and seeding their fertile cunts each and every time he stepped on the floor.

Autumn groaned deep in the back of her throat as he mewled out his second orgasm, balls tugging up closer to his body as he spent himself, buried inside her to the hilt. Her twitching, clenching sex milked him for all he was worth and Jukaka panted heavily as his orgasm slowly tapered off, cock softening even though his mind was good and ready to go again.

Drawing his cock free, he purred and admired the messy creampie of her sex, Hryssar beside her looking more alert as shi came around from her orgasm with lust painted clearly across hir raptor muzzle. With a low, inviting growl, shi fluttered hir feathers at him in open invitation, lifting hir tail to expose the dripping mess of her cloaca.

Jukaka grinned and spread his paws apart, eyebrows raised.

"Who's up for another round, ladies?"

It was good to be a breeding stud in the pens.

12