The Brethren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

——

Hawkins blocks an overhead strike letting the impact to drive down onto him. He drops low to the ground, slides to the right throwing out his leg catching Morgan behind both legs. The demon drops hard to the ground landing flat onto his back. The next thing Morgan sees is Hawkins standing over him batting his own sword from his hand. The human's sword sweeps back stabbing at Morgan's throat.

"The Brethren has met its end here and now," Hawkins says with gratification.

So our accord was useless. Morgan mutters.

"I can't have you running around the Caribbean wreaking havoc all because of a ridiculous agreement with a demon," he answers with a smile.

His smile breaks when the loud crash of the mast slamming into the ship sounds through the air. He looks up in time to see Ancel disappear underneath the massive piece of wood followed by an intense light.

He throws an arm up over his eyes to block it out. When the light subsides Ancel and Jones are no longer there. Surprise grips his soul for a moment. Seeing the Valkyrie defeated is not something he was prepared to see. He knew Ancel would be departing but not this way. Right after, the sea begins to bubble, seeming to swallow the Dutchman whole until it finally ceased to exist.

He feels movement beneath him and he quickly casts his eyes back down onto Morgan. A shift of his sword against the demon's throat is enough to cause the movement to stop. "As I said," anger lining his voice, "I can't have you running loose."

He twists the blade and just as he goes to push the blade in through Morgan's throat he feels something enter through his back. Looking down at his chest, he sees steel jutting from it. He coughs a couple times feeling blood come up and seep out of his mouth. His scimitar falls to the deck from his now slackened hand. Morgan stands looking at him dead in the eye as he did before the fight began.

Ye shouldn't have broken our accord. He says before slicing the man's head off. Hawkins head flies from his shoulders, hits the deck and rolls off the edge.

Ye have done as planned Teach. Ye are welcomed into the Brethren.

Ye can shove yer pitiful Brethren. I Blackbeard am going to rule the seas.

Morgan thought to end Teach's life then and there, but quickly subdues the thought. The higher demon is more powerful and Morgan doesn't know enough of him to do a possibly foolish attack. Instead he says. Then allow me to serve ye. I seek to rule the seas even if it means under another.

Blackbeard glares down at the lesser demon. I should strike ye down where ye stand or I might share a similar fate.

If ye feel that way then I am prepared to fight ye. Morgan answers defiantly.

Aye. I will just have to keep an eye on me back. He turns away from Morgan to face the crew. The members of the Brethren have their enemies on their knees defenseless. Kill them and get us free so that we may finish this battle!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Single Combat An Amazon Queen faces an invader in single combat.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My New Pet Elf I meet an elf while out fishing.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Path of the Necromancer Ch. 01 Ian is hunted and meets the women who will change his life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Batman: Harem 01 Batman rides the Harley.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Orcs and Elves When orcs capture an elf princess things get rough.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories