The Bride

Story Info
Can a slut ever learn to be faithful? Julie hopes so.
6.5k words
4.11
55.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Julie sat nervously in the dressing room of the church putting the finishing touches on her bridal outfit. In less than an hour she was getting married to a smart, gentle, kind and caring man. In fact John was everything most women could want in a husband. There was only one problem. Julie wasn't most women. She had a secret.

John thought he was marring a sweet and innocent girl. He wasn't. Julie was the opposite of innocent. She loved cock. She liked it down the throat and up the ass. She got off on the taste of cum. She enjoyed getting fucked by multiple partners at the same time. By age 21 she had fucked more than 100 men. There was only one word to describe her. Julie was a slut - and her husband to be didn't have a clue.

Julie looked in the mirror. She didn't see a slut looking back at her. She looked more like a Barbie doll with big tits. Her long blond hair framed a pretty innocent-looking face with big blue eyes and full lips. She was tall for a girl -- almost 5'8' -- and had a model's body with long legs and a firm ass that filled a pair of tight jeans to perfection. She had been described as a walking wet dream -- one that loved to fuck. Now she was getting married.

Julie did love John. That wasn't the problem. She was worried that he might find out about her past. She was also worried that sex with John wouldn't be enough to satisfy her sexual cravings. Could she really remain devoted to just one man for the rest of her life? Yes, she told herself looking in the mirror. I can. I will. I must.

Julie thought back to the night she met John. His parents had just moved from the west coast where he was in his last year of law school. He was visiting them and attended a party her parents had thrown during Christmas break. He was tall and a little "geeky" but Julie found him funny and witty. He made her laugh. He made her feel like a real person. He liked her for who she was and not just for her body.

They went out on a date. He treated her like a lady opening doors and saying "thank you" and "please". At the movies they held hands. She invited him in when they returned to her house. She was planning to fuck him. That's what Julie always did with the men she dated. Instead he kissed her goodnight on the front steps and left. She felt different when she crawled into bed -- almost like she was a virgin again.

They dated every night until they both had to return to school. Julie was frustrated by the slow progress of their sexual explorations. She coaxed him along trying not to scare him off. He eventually felt her breasts then touched her between the legs. When Julie finally slid her hand over his bulge he came in his pants. Julie thought it was sweet and pretended not to notice.

The first time Julie pulled John's cock from his pants she was disappointed at how small he was. It wasn't that she was hung up on size. She had sucked and fucked cocks of all types and enjoyed it. She was just hoping for more from a man she really liked. Julie quickly jerked him off with two fingers. He didn't last two minutes. She was amazed at how much cum his small cock could generate.

On the next date Julie leaned over and gave him a blowjob. He unloaded into her mouth seconds after her lips cleared his knob. When he was finished Julie spit it out into a handkerchief. She was afraid that he might think she was a slut if she swallowed. He apologized profusely for having shot in her mouth. Julie let him know that she didn't mind but he was clearly upset about it.

The night before she left for school Julie asked him to make love to her. She made it sound like this was something special -- not something she would do with just anybody. They checked into a hotel. He was gentle. They got naked and spent a long time exploring each other. He ate her pussy for the first time. Then he mounted her. It was too much for his poor cock. In less than a minute he pumped her pussy full of cum -- a lot of cum.

They held each other and enjoyed the afterglow. Eventually Julie slid down his body and sucked his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him and told him she wanted to taste him. He didn't object. This time she swallowed the huge load. His cock was still hard. She mounted him. He lasted much longer. She faked several orgasms before he filled her pussy with another huge load. She went into the bathroom to pee and fingered her clit to a real orgasm.

When she returned to the bed they kissed and held each other. Julie was amazed at how quickly John's cock grew back to full hardness. He mounted her and fucked her. She faked another orgasm. They rolled over. Julie discovered that she could stimulate her clit by grinding it against the wiry pubes at the base of John's cock. She had a real orgasm just before he pumped another big load of cum into her pussy.

They showered together and returned to the bed. He fucked her one more time. It lasted much longer. Julie had two real orgasms before John filled her again. She was impressed by how much cum he could still generate. Afterwards they held each other for a long time before dressing to leave. John told her he loved her. Julie told John that she loved him too.

Julie returned to school confused. She wasn't sure that she really loved John. She had told him that because she didn't want to hurt his feelings. She did like him a lot, but he was thousands of miles away. Besides, it wasn't like they were engaged. She had a life to live. She had needs. Her hormones were in overdrive and he wasn't there to satisfy her cravings.

Julie quickly fell back into her old ways. She and her roommate shared a football player on her first night back. That weekend she was gang-banged in a basement during a frat party. After that she fucked anyone with a cock including two of her teachers in exchange for passing grades. During spring break she went to Padre Island with her roommate and participated in one orgy after the next doing three and four guys at a time.

Through all this she was in touch with John on a regular basis. He called several times a week and sent her flowers and presents. Julie felt a little guilty about her secret sex life but she wasn't about to stop. When she returned home after graduation John was back from law school. They dated every night. He made love to her but Julie needed more. She needed to get fucked -- really fucked. Her vibrator provided some relief but it wasn't enough.

Her downfall came one afternoon while she was sunbathing at the club pool. Tim and Tom were twin lifeguards with bodies that looked like they were sculpted by Greek gods. Julie couldn't help herself. She shamelessly flirted with them. She ended up in the pump room sucking their cocks. Then the twins fucked her in every way imaginable -- and in every hole. This was repeated on a daily basis. At night John still made love to her.

Julie considered breaking up with John. He deserved better, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Besides, she really was falling in love with him -- real love, just not the kind you get from a hard cock. At the end of June John proposed to her. She accepted. A date was set for September. Her parents and everyone around her were ecstatic. Julie was conflicted about what she had agreed to do but she couldn't back out. It was too late.

Julie vowed to put her past behind and to be faithful to John. She didn't count the time John had to go away for a training course with the law firm he was joining. Her daily sessions with Tim and Tom during those two weeks were like a time out. So was the week at the beach with her college roommate. Julie convinced herself that it was okay to sew a few last wild oats when John wasn't around. She was really doing him a favor by getting it out of her system.

Julie promised herself that the bachelorette party would be the last time ever she would be with another man. John had told her to enjoy herself and surely he knew what went on at bachelorette parties. It was like he was giving her permission. Besides, technically she wasn't unfaithful. Two of the male strippers fucked her in the ass and she did suck their cocks, but no one touched her pussy. That belonged to John. They were going to make a baby together.

Now that the day of her wedding had arrived Julie was nervous. She paced back and forth in the dressing room. She needed to be alone to calm her nerves and excused herself to go to the ladies room. There was a small sitting area inside the door with a big comfortable arm chair. She sat down and took a deep breath. The door opened. Tim and Tom, the twin lifeguards from the pool, walked into the ladies room and locked the door.

"Get the fuck out of here," Julie shouted in a voice filled with anger. "This is the girl's bathroom. And what are you doing at my wedding?"

"Julie, don't be like that. Our mom is good friends with your mom. We were invited. We thought you'd be happy to see us. After all, we did have some good times this summer."

"Those days are over," Julie said emphatically. "Now get the fuck out."

"Come on, Julie. Don't be like that. We just came to wish you well, but if you're going to be like that then we'll leave. Just show us your tits first - just a peek to remember you by. You owe us at least that."

Julie couldn't believe her ears. Did they really ask her to show them her tits? What nerve, she thought. She wanted to be angry. And she was. But then why were her nipples getting hard? Julie shook her head to clear it. No, she wasn't going there. Not on her wedding day. She covered her sizeable breasts with her hands and tried to sound angry.

"Don't be ridiculous. The wedding is going to start soon. Get the fuck out of here right now."

Instead of leaving, the twins proceeded to drop their pants. Their huge members hung proudly between their legs. Julie glanced at them. Her heart was racing. Her head was throbbing. She tried to fight her feelings of desire. Moisture gathered in her pussy. She needed to regain control and get them out of there. She said the first thing that popped into her mind and then regretted it.

"Okay, I'll show you my tits if you promise to put those things away and leave."

"Of course Julie," Tim replied without making any effort to pull up his pants.

It was too late to take it back. Besides, it wasn't something that they hadn't already seen and she needed to get them out. Julie unzipped the back of her white dress. She pulled it down and unfastened the front clasp of her bra. Two large pear-shaped breasts capped with swollen pink nipples bounced onto her chest. The tips were hard and bursting with excitement. Julie tried to control her breathing.

"Okay," she said in what came out as a gasp. "Now leave."

When Julie looked up she realized that their cocks were growing bigger. Her pussy twitched. She was losing control. They made no attempt to move. Julie's eyes feasted on the swollen protrusions in front of her. She involuntarily licked her lips. She felt a trickle of cunt juice seep into her panties. This was insane. She was getting married in a few minutes.

"Your tits are spectacular, Julie. I know we said we'd leave, and we will, but how about a peek at your pussy first? It's not like we haven't seen it before. Then we'll leave. We promise."

They stepped closer. Julie stared at their hard cocks. Maybe if she showed them her pussy they really would leave. Or maybe she just wanted to show them her pussy. She was confused. Slowly she pulled the white gown up her legs and over her thighs. A pair of white lace panties clung tightly to her pussy beneath the garter holding up two white silk stockings. A tiny wet spot had formed in the crotch.

Tom dropped to his knees and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. She gasped when he pushed two fingers into her pussy. He pumped them in and out of her juicy hole twisting them deep inside her. Tim stepped closer and dangled his cock near her face. She looked at his throbbing hardness. Julie couldn't help the feelings of desire pulsing through her body.

"Go ahead, Julie. You know you want it."

Tim pressed his knob against her lips. Her mouth opened. His hard flesh slid over her tongue. God how she loved the feel of a hard cock in her mouth. Julie moaned as she tightened her lips around him. He grabbed her head and slowly fucked her face. Her tongue swirled around his swollen meat exploring the ridges and texture of his hard flesh. Tom's fingers continued to punish her pussy. Her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Tom pulled his fingers from her pussy. Julie lifted her legs knowing what was going to come next. He clamped his lips around her freshly shaved mound and pushed his tongue into her steamy hole. Juices flowed from her cunt and poured into his mouth. She squirmed against his face while she continued to suck and gag on Tim's cock. Julie opened her throat and felt his hard meat go deeper. His pubes brushed against her lips.

Tom shoved two fingers back up her cunt and nibbled on her clit. Her orgasm hit hard. Juices gushed out from her body. Julie's moans and gasps were muffled by the cock down her throat. Tom wiped his chin and slid up between her legs. He pushed his hard meat into her dripping pussy. She choked on a scream as she felt it plow deep into her belly.

Tom fucked her to another orgasm. When Tim finally pulled out of her mouth she gasped for air. Spit drooled down her chin and over her tits. Tom slipped his cock from her pussy and pulled her up from the chair. Tim sat down and lifted the back of her wedding gown. He pulled her into his lap and pushed her panties to the side. She felt his cock press against her sphincter.

Julie didn't resist. She loved it up the ass. John had never taken her that way. She had hinted that she would let him if he wanted but he never did. She squealed when Tim's knob punched through her sphincter. She squirmed against him. He went deeper and deeper. Tom guided his cock to her lips. Julie sucked him into her mouth. She felt the last inch of Tim's hard meat disappear into her asshole.

Tom fucked her face hard ramming his cock into her throat again and again. Julie gagged and choked. Spit drooled down her chin and dripped onto her tits. She could hardly breathe. Tim continued to pound his cock into her asshole. Julie slammed down on his hard shaft each time he thrust it up into her driving him deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Tom finally pulled his cock from her battered mouth. She coughed and gasped for air. A flood of spit poured from her lips. Julie looked at Tom with wild lust in her eyes. She lifted her legs in the air. Tom knew what she wanted. He guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. It plunged deep into her body. Julie gasped. She had two cocks inside her. She loved being fucked that way.

The twins quickly found the rhythm they had used on her many times. They pounded into her faster and faster as they alternately hammered her pussy and ass. Tom reached down and tugged on her nipples sending Julie into a series of convulsions. Her moans and squeals became desperate. Julie bit her lip to contain the noise she was making. Another orgasm exploded from her pussy and then another.

Tom thrust his cock deep inside her and grunted. Jets of hot cum spewed into Julie's twitching cunt. His seed continued to fill her until she could feel it sloshing around inside her quivering chamber. Before he was finished Tim grunted and buried his cock deep into her asshole. A powerful stream of hot cum splashed against her bowels. He slammed into her again and again flooding her dark passage until it was overflowing.

Julie's next orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt. It went on and on until she was barely conscious. They pulled out and flung her limp body into the chair. When she finally caught her breath, the twins were gone. It dawned on her that Tom hadn't used a rubber and she was off birth control. She didn't have time to think about it. The wedding was about to begin.

Julie quickly pulled her dress in place and fixed her make-up. Kathy, her Maid of Honor, walked in and said it was time. Her dad took her arm and led her down the aisle. Her panties were soaked with cum. It was running down her thighs and over her stockings. She could feel it sloshing around inside her as she approached John.

Julie was ashamed of what she had done. She turned red when the preacher read the "faithful" part of the vows. They kissed and sealed their union. Julie felt a little better. This would be a new beginning. Now she and John could concentrate on making their first baby... if she wasn't already pregnant.

........................

They were leaving the next day for their honeymoon in Hawaii. They had spent the night of the wedding at a local hotel where they fucked all evening until they fell asleep. He fucked her two more times in the morning. She was amazed at how quickly he could regenerate cum. When they checked out John had some personal matters to attend to before they departed. Julie decided to have lunch with Kathy, her best friend from high school and Maid of Honor.

"You're kidding, right?" Kathy asked. "You fucked Tim and Tom in the ladies room? I saw them coming out and thought it was a little strange but assumed they were just paying their respects. Jesus, Julie - you can't do that shit anymore. You're married. John will leave you."

Julie began to sob. She knew Kathy was right. She deserved the lecture. Kathy reached over and put her hand on her friend's arm to comfort her.

"Hey baby, don't worry about it. I mean the twins are pretty hot and you weren't married yet. Look at it as a last fling."

"But..." Julie tried to speak between sobs, "But what if I can't help myself. I mean I did it on my wedding day -- in my wedding dress -- that's as bad as it gets."

Julie threw her head down on the table and was shaking. Her sobs got louder. A waitress came over and asked if everything was okay. Kathy assured her that it was.

"Look at it this way Julie -- you've lived every girl's dream. There's a slut hiding in all of us. We want to let go. We want to fuck every good looking guy we meet. You've done it. You got it out of your system before you got married."

"I hope so," Julie sniffed, "But you're right. I'm nothing but a slut. I've been a slut since high school. What if John finds out."

"Don't tell him a thing," Kathy said shaking her head. "Guys like their women to be pure except of course when they are with them. Then they want the raging nymphomaniac."

"Am I a nymphomaniac? Does that mean I can't help myself? What if I can't be faithful?"

"Sure you can, Julie." Kathy told her friend. "And if you do slip just don't tell John. He's a good man. You don't want to lose him. Get a good vibrator. That should keep your hormones in check. I'm sure that once you get pregnant and have kids things will be different."

.....................

The honeymoon was almost perfect. They fucked in the morning. They fucked in the afternoon. They fucked at night. Most of their meals were delivered by room service. She was surely pregnant by now, Julie thought. If so, it had to be John's baby. Tom had only cum in her pussy once. John had filled her again and again all week long.

It was almost perfect but not quite. On their last day John was in the room studying for his bar exam while Julie sunned herself on the white sands of the Hawaiian beach. Two really gorgeous dark skinned surfers walked out of the ocean and over to where she was lying. They began flirting with her. Julie didn't mind. It was harmless. She liked the attention and John was nearby. Nothing was going to happen.

Julie noticed their eyes glancing at her bikini-clad body. She couldn't blame them. Her top had just enough material to hold up her tits and cover her nipples. The bottom of her bikini wasn't anything more than a small triangle held together by strings that covered her pussy. Besides, they weren't the only one taking glances. Julie found her eyes roaming shamelessly over their trim and muscular bodies. Nothing wrong with looking she thought.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers
12