The Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
Engaged couple enjoy hot photo session.
1.9k words
4.16
150.6k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,893 Followers

My wife, Jenny, is beautiful. She has the sweet face of a young teenager. But at 23 she definitely has an adult body. She is only 5'2" tall, but has a fantastic body, 34C, 21, 33. She weighs less than 100 pounds. She doesn't need makeup. Just a little red lipstick to accent her pouty lips and a little eyeliner to highlight her gorgeous blue eyes. Her blonde hair is long, down to the middle of her back.

I am writing this in celebration of our first anniversary. We've known each other just about forever, but only been married a year. To explain where we are today I have to go back to when we were engaged.

We had been going together for a couple of years when I finally asked her to marry me and she said "Yes."

We set a date for the summer after we graduated from college.

In my last year of college one of my professors got me interested in photography. I started taking a camera everywhere I went. I shot up a roll or two of film every day. I got pretty good at it, too. I even had a couple photos printed in the newspaper.

Then I started doing portrait photos. Naturally, I took lots of pictures of Jenny. Her pretty face from front, side, and 3/4 view made great photographs. I started thinking about taking some photos that showed more than just the head. Being a healthy young guy I wanted to take some nude photos. No such luck.

Jenny always dressed conservatively. Ankle length dresses, with high necklines. Nothing sexy. Nobody including me knew just how great a body she was hiding under those dresses. Her family was very religious and strict. She wouldn't even go swimming because a swimsuit would show too much. And she even had to sneak around to do any dancing cause that was against her religion. But the right music set her pulse to racing and she just had to dance.

As graduation, and our wedding, got closer and closer I finally talked her into doing some glamour poses. First it was just raising her dress to her knees, or bending over so her ass was accentuated. Maybe she would lay down and arch her back so her breast stood out.

I knew I was becoming a good photographer because I was slowly persuading her to loosen up. My professor had said that the really great photographers were the one's that gained the confidence of their subjects. Eventually the subject gives themself over to the photographer to mold and shape. They become a slave to the camera.

As time went by and my confidence grew, I was able to persuade her to be more and more daring.

I could tell posing was also turning her on. I could see she was giving herself over to the camera the same way she fell under the spell of music.

After about a month I practically had a heart attack when, during one session, she removed her dress. I hadn't even suggested it for fear she would get angry.

My God. I had died and gone to heaven. She turned red from head to toe as I stared open-mouthed at her firm young body. She almost covered up again before I convinced her it was OK and quickly started taking pictures.

After that first time she would remove her dress as soon as we got behind closed doors. She loved to see my reactions when her pale skin came into view. Even though she could see my hard-on and knew I was hurting she wouldn't allow more than some French kissing. No petting or anything. Hugs and kisses were all; "I'm going to be a virgin when we get married." she said. I couldn't argue with that.

With our wedding about a month away one of her friends introduced her to sexy lingerie. At our next photo session I started taking pictures as she slowly pulled her dress off. She was actually doing a slow striptease. I couldn't hide my boner when for the first time I saw her breast encased in a sheer bra. Her nipples were clearly visible. She continued to lower her dress until the matching panties came into view.

I wanted to toss my camera and take her in my arms but I knew I wouldn't be seeing any more if I did. As professional as I could be, I calmly shot up roll after roll of film. Hardly able to control my shaking hands I managed to continue snapping pictures. I could hardly wait to develop them. I knew I would be masturbating when I looked at them. This was our longest photo session by far. I knew I wasn't the only one turned on. Before we stopped for the night it was plain that her panties were wet and her nipples were long and hard.

We did some serious kissing after that session and she even let me put my hands on her breasts for a while. We both knew we were treading on dangerous ground for someone wanting to remain a virgin for another month.

It was only about a week later that I got my first pictures of her masturbating. It seems her friend was giving her a lot of information. I wanted to give her friend a kiss. Watching Jenny pinch her nipples with one hand while her other was rubbing her pussy was too much for me. After the months of build-up I couldn't hold out any longer and I shot my load in my pants as I took pictures of her bringing herself off.

She didn't even get dressed afterward for our make-out session. We were both hot and sweaty as we kissed and fondled each other. She was pleasantly surprised that I had shot off in my pants. She was happy to see that she had such an effect on me.

A few nights later while I was setting up my equipment Jenny calmly stripped. I was watching her and trying to set up at the same time. What a sight she made. I finally got ready at the same time she pealed her lacy panties over her shapely ass and down her legs. For the first time I was seeing her totally nude. I realized she was in charge now and I was just waiting for her to do whatever she wanted.

She walked up to me and put her arms around me. "I'm going to be a virgin when we get married." I started to say I knew that but she silenced me with a kiss. "That doesn't mean we can't have some oral fun." I gasped in shock and delight. It seems I owe her girlfriend a lot.

Jenny sat in a comfortable chair and spread her legs over the arms, opening herself wide for me. I hurried over to kneel down and taste her sweet pussy but she stopped me. She wanted to masturbate first and let me take some pictures.

As I moved away and picked up my camera she started rubbing her breasts. She ran her small hands around her globes and then across the nipples. Then she gripped as much of her tits as she could and squeezed those globes while pinching her nipples between her thumb and finger.

Jenny spent 15 or 20 minutes just playing with her tits. At one point she had a small orgasm while pinching her sensitive nipples. Then her right hand slowly trailed across her belly and down to her blonde bush. I was surprised to see that she had trimmed her bush so that now her pussy lips were clearly visible. Another thing to thank her friend for.

She began rubbing her palm over her pussy. Making small circles as she pressed her palm against her cunt lips. As her hand began getting wet from her pussy juice her lips slowly parted allowing her fingers to sink between the folds. Once her right hand was good and wet with those hot juices she moved it up to her tits and started rubbing the hot moisture onto her hard nipples. Her left hand trailed down to her cunt and she started rubbing her index finger up and down her slit. Pressing lightly her finger slowly went deeper and deeper between her pussy lips.

Her body shook as another small orgasm coursed through her. Now she was probing her opening with two fingers. When they were both soaked she slid her right hand down and started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. At the same time she brought her left hand to her mouth and plunged her juicy fingers between her red lips. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked her fingers and she began frantically rubbing her clit.

Suddenly her feet slammed to the floor. Her body arched off the chair so her neck supported her as she screamed in the hottest orgasm she had ever experienced. Her body arched up, thrusting her lucious pussy toward me. I dropped my camera to the floor and rushed into that inviting V.

I grabbed her ass and enclosed her pussy with my mouth. I sucked like a madman as I penetrated her hole with my tongue. She screamed again in orgasm as my sucking mouth practically lifted her feet off the floor. I knew her pussy lips would be sore tomorrow, but I couldn't help myself.

I held her pussy to my mouth with my right hand on her ass and used my left hand to spread her lips to gain access to her little nubbin. As my tongue scraped across her sensitized button she screamed again, at the same time I groaned in pleasure as my cock spurted my pent up load of cum in my pants. With a long drawn out moan she collapsed in my arms. I gently laid her back on the chair.

Her breathing was slow and deep. I knew she had fainted and was now sound asleep. I got my camera and took several pictures of her in complete disarray. Then I got a great idea. I went to the kitchen and got a large cucumber. It was about 12 inches long and 2 inches across. I put it in Jenny's right hand and placed the tip against her left nipple. Then I took a picture. It looked like she was pressing the cucumber against her nipple.

Then I posed her with the cucumber in different positions touching her body and mouth while holding it in one or both hands. Every once in awhile she would whimper or moan in protest, sort of like a slumbering child being disturbed at being moved, but she never woke up.

After shooting a couple rolls of film I dipped the cucumber in honey. When I pulled it out it was sticky and wet. I had her grasping it with both hands while it dangled between her legs. It looked liked she had just fucked herself with it. Then I cut off about 8 inches. I placed about ½ inch between her cunt lips and wrapped her hands around the part sticking out. After several pictures, each time moving her hands or the cucumber a little, I picked her up and put her to bed.

After I developed those pictures I had to masturbate while looking at them. Even though I knew they were fakes I couldn't believe how erotic they were. Anyone else would assume she had fucked herself with that cucumber. I put the pictures in the nightstand beside my bed so I could take them out and enjoy them any time I wanted.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,893 Followers