The Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Bride entertains at her husband's bachelor party.
2.1k words
4.03
219.1k
103

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers

A few weeks before our wedding Jenny came to my apartment and told me to get out while she cleaned it. She said she had to give it a thorough cleaning before she could move in. I gave her a kiss and took off to my friend Ed's place for a few beers and laughs. What I didn't know was that a thorough cleaning meant emptying drawers and placing shelf paper in the bottom.

Then it seemed like time flew and it was suddenly the day before Jenny and I were to wed. Ed had planned a bachelor party for me.

I had attended another party Ed had put together for a guy named Carl, and a girl named Gail had put on a show for us and then proceeded to fuck and suck anyone who wanted.

I was looking forward to seeing Gail again. I figured this would be my last chance for some strange pussy cause I planned to be faithful once I was married. I wouldn't be able to cheat even if I wanted to cause Jenny would have my balls if she found out.

Ed was having the party at my house and he was the first to show up. It was only a few minutes before Frank, Randy, and Devon showed up. We all worked together and did some partying together. Sometimes at work we fooled around wrestling, or just plain old grab ass at the end of the day. So I didn't think it was any big deal when they all walked in and jumped me. During our wrestling around on the floor they managed to strip me. I thought this was going a little far, but they were all laughing so hard I started laughing too.

Ed disappeared for a minute and then came in with a kitchen chair and they proceeded to tie me to it. I yelled at them but they just laughed some more. I have to admit I was having a hard time to keep from laughing at my predicament. I also couldn't help thinking about the sight that would greet Gail when she arrived. That was giving me a little bit of an erection. Naturally that brought on more joking and laughs at my expense.

There was a knock at the door and Ed told Randy to let in the entertainer. Then Ed came over to me and whispered something. I opened my mouth to ask him what he said and he shoved a gag in my mouth. He tied a towel around my head to hold the gag in. Now I was starting to get pissed off.

But that was nothing to what was to come. Randy came back and he had Jenny with him. God, I wanted to disappear. She wouldn't understand a bunch of guys messing around like this. Especially she would want to know why I was naked.

Then Ed walked over to her and said, "Hi, Gail." He put his arms around her and kissed her. I was surprised that she didn't slap him and let everyone know she wasn't Gail. I didn't understand what was going on. The other guys hadn't been at Carl's bachelor party but they had heard how Gail had carried on and been fucked. I sure didn't want them to get the mistaken impression that my Jenny would do anything like that.

Ed was really pissing me off as he freely ran his hands over Jenny's ass before he let go of her. When he did she looked at me and said she remembered me from the last party. She walked over to me and pulled her dress up around her waist and sat on my lap facing me. All the guys howled and cheered. She leaned down close to me and whispered, "I saw your private photo collection. If I'd known you wanted me to be a slut I would have done it a long time ago." With that she started rubbing my cock with her pussy. The lacy panties she was wearing were already wet and my cock started getting hard as she pressed against me.

Randy and Frank lifted her off me and said, "Hey Gail, he can't help you. He's getting married. He's just going to watch while we take care of you." Jenny laughed at them and told them she definitely needed taking care of.

"But, let me take care of you first." She backed up to me and sat on my lap again, rubbing her ass against my cock. "Can one of you guys give me a cock to suck?" I groaned at her words. This wasn't supposed to be happening, we were getting married the next day.

I saw Ed pull his pants down and step right up in front of Jenny. She reached out and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him closer. My own cock was about to bust from Jenny's rubbing, then I shot off a load of cum as she leaned forward and took Ed's cock into her mouth. I couldn't believe I was cumming while my bride was sucking my best friends cock.

Jenny stopped sucking Ed's cock long enough to tell the guys that I liked what I saw because her back was all wet with my cum. They all laughed and joked except Ed. He just smiled at me and pulled Jenny back to his cock. She didn't need any more encouragement. She took him in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down on his shaft

While Jenny was sucking Ed's cock the rest of the guys were busy getting undressed. It only took a few minutes for Ed to pump Jenny's mouth full of cum. When he pulled back she told the guys to hurry up cause she wanted to taste all of them before they fucked her. That brought cheers from the guys and, surprisingly, got my cock hard again. I didn't understand it but my cock said it liked watching my bride suck other guys cocks.

Randy was next up and quickly shoved his cock in Jenny's mouth. I could feel her body trembling as she had a mini orgasm while she sucked on Randy's tool. Once again it only took a few minutes before her mouth received another load of sperm.

I could feel my own throbbing cock was ready to blast another load of cum on Jenny's back as Devon stepped up to her. She held up her hand to stop him and he asked her how come she wasn't going to blow him. She told him she had something to do first, but she would be ready for his "delicious cock" in just a minute.

Jenny turned and looked at me. I knew she could feel the blood pulsing through my cock. We had had oral sex before and she knew I was as excited as I had ever been. "If I take your gag out will you behave?" I nodded in response. "You know what I mean don't you?" I nodded again and she untied the towel holding the gag in my mouth. She pulled the gag out and smiled at me. "That's a good boy." She then took my head in her hands and gave me a wide-opened mouth kiss.

I couldn't help myself. I thrust my tongue in her cock sucking mouth and tasted my friends cum. When she pulled her sticky lips from mine she looked at the other guys and said, "I'm not Gail. I'm Jenny, and you all get to fuck the bride before the groom does. He's not getting any until tomorrow after we're married." Then she smiled at Devon and said, "Give me that beautiful cock."

Devon didn't hesitate at all. He stepped right up and pulled my bride's head forward so he could fill her hungry mouth with his hard weapon. He didn't even last as long as the other two before he shot his spunk in her greedy cock sucking mouth.

Once again she turned her head and gave me a kiss. This time she pushed a mouthful of cum and saliva in my mouth. She held our mouths together as she rubbed my throat, encouraging me to swallow. She swayed side to side against my aching dick. I couldn't hold back and fired off another round of cum on her back. The guys cheered for that and untied my hands.

Jenny turned back so she could suck on Frank's tool saying, "Give me a hand honey." She took my freed right hand and put it on Frank's cock. I started jacking him off fast and furious as my bride sucked the head of his cock between her sticky wet lips.

I gave up completely to my lust and used my left hand to unzip Jenny's dress and pull it off her while I continued to jack off Frank into her slutty little mouth.

As soon as Frank fed her his cum, I helped Ed pull her down on the floor on her hands and knees. Ed then got between her legs and drove his cock up her dripping pussy. My bride started cumming as soon as her cunt was filled with hard cock. Since Ed had already cum once it took a good twenty minutes of steady fucking before he pumped a load of fertile sperm in her.

As fast as Ed pulled his cock out of her hole I got down and started sucking her sloppy pussy. Jenny ground her cunt against my face and had another orgasm as I sucked the cum out of her. That set the tone for the night. One after another the guys filled my brides cunt with their cum only to have me suck it out as soon as they were done.

Jenny had an orgasm each time one of the guys fucked her, and another one every time I sucked her freshly fucked cunt.

As the night wore on I couldn't understand how my virgin bride could have four guys fucking her pussy time after time with only a short pause between for me to suck their cum from her sopping wet hole. I could see her pussy lips getting puffy and red from all the pounding but she never complained.

After about three hours of steady fucking and sucking everyone needed a rest. I asked Jenny why her virgin pussy wasn't sore from all the banging she had received. She smiled at me and told me that after seeing my pictures she thought that the cucumber had taken her virginity and she decided to get even with me. She said she went to my best friend Ed to humiliate me by letting him fuck her.

After the first time Ed fucked her he told her about the bachelor party and suggested she be the slut for the night. She readily agreed. He told her she would have to suck and fuck four guys, five if she let me have any. Once Jenny agreed to it Ed told her she needed to get some practice and he volunteered to help her.

Each night after work she would go to Ed's apartment and he had her strip. Then all night long he would fuck her mouth or pussy anytime he was hard. On the fourth night he called two of his friends over and they took turns using her. My cock was getting harder and harder as she told me how many times she had had a cock in her cunt or mouth over the last couple weeks. Even though I had already cum three times without getting inside her I was ready to let the guys watch while I fucked her. She wasn't having anything to do with me. I could suck her cum filled mouth or cunt, but she wasn't going to fuck or suck me until after we married.

Then she shocked me by saying that she was still a virgin. I didn't understand what she meant until she said that she hadn't let any of the guys use her asshole. She said, "You can fuck my virgin ass." My cock was immediately ready for a chance to enter her body. I started to grab her and she stopped me. "You don't get me till tomorrow, after the wedding, remember? If you want me to give up my virgin asshole tonight, you can watch while one of your friends takes me."

Lust overcame reason and I yelled for somebody to fuck "my bride's virgin asshole."

Ed jumped up and said, "Hold the slut down, I'm..."

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,889 Followers