The Bride's Exhibition

Story Info
An unforgettable wedding ceremony.
1.6k words
28.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the church doors open and the first notes of the nuptial march begin, Evellyn, a beautiful and voluptuous twenty-one-year-old redhead, feels a lump in her throat and almost begins to cry, but she remembers that it can smudge the makeup. Furthermore, she will not appear well in the footage and photos, whose video and camera operators are a few meters ahead. She looks at the bottom ranks and sees friends, relatives and friends of the groom, and happiness invades her soul. She's finally getting married! Do not they say that this is one of the most important and unforgettable days for women? Well, Evellyn will soon prove the saying in practice ...

She holds her father´s hand and advances, slowly and steadily toward the altar as they have rehearsed. Behind her, the seamstress and helper make sure that the rear of the dress is in the correct position. But before all the cloth can be inside the church, an abrupt gale invades the place, and before the women can stop holding their hats and dresses, the large doors clatter behind Evellyn. At this moment, in addition to the little scare with the noise, the bride sees, in the first row on the left, an undesirable presence -- Ludmila, the last ex-girlfriend of Vitor, her groom. How does she have the courage to appear, after everything she has harmed for me? she thinks, and so she decides to hurry, as if the ceremony is in danger.

Barely advances two steps and feels a stride. The rear got stuck in the door, and the women could not drag out it or open the door. Evellyn, focused on the cynically smiling face of her tormentor, only hears a sound of something ripping, but she does not realize that she has just lost her dress skirt. It's a good thing she's wearing a garter belt, which covers her legs up to the middle of her thighs, but when she chooses not to wear panties, and the cloth has ripped close to her belly, she now has her pussy with pubic hair shaved in V format (in homage to the groom's name initial) on display. Of course those around can see it clearly, and the sounds of surprise are not audible only because of the music. Luckily, if I can say there are any in this situation, the veil attenuates the contour of her buttocks. The groom sees what is happening but can not understand the dimension of the problem. And the priest, so old and with difficult to see even with glasses, does not notice anything.

Seconds after, her father´s call her attention, and only then does Evellyn realize she is half naked inside the church, immediately covering the private parts with the bouquet of flowers. She looks back, and notices that the women can not pull the rear out from under the door. When she looks forward, see Ludmila, who smiles from ear to ear. However embarrassed that she feels, Evellyn does not want to seems defeated and leaves the way for that little whore go to Vitor to comfort him as she leaves the church to try to fix her dress. How the music continues to play, Evellyn pulls her father's hand and advances again toward the altar, raising her head and trying not to look to the sides. The father, even distressed with the condition of the daughter, strives to maintain his dignity, but the stare looks of the guests to the her naked parts bothers him.

As she walks and the veil floats in the air, Evellyn's buttocks are in sight of the nearest. Men can not help admiring those large and well-rounded hips, and the great white buttocks moving gently at every step of the girl. The women, with jealousy up there, even whisper with their partners who saw stretch marks and cellulites on the side of the buttocks and below the thighs. Evellyn even has one or the other, but what woman does not? Joana, a friend, even gave a little slap on her butt, and smiled at her, which made her feel a little stronger to continue her journey.

The groom stare as she approaches the altar, and looks astonished, not knowing what to do. But the attention of Evellyn turns, again, to the rival, that now has a serious countenance, certainly disconcerted by the daring of the other. No one could have predicted that such a problem would occur with Evellyn, much less the unexpected attitude of going on like that. That's because everyone who knows her has always considered her a shy and demure girl. Carry on the ceremony half-naked, then, is a surprise for each of the guests. Now your mother, your older sister, your younger brother and all the godfathers on both sides of the altar have a clear view of her condition. The girl then signals to the mother that she will continue, even when the woman threatens to go to her when her father release her hand, kisses her forehead and hands her to the groom.

Shocked, Vitor can not say anything. Evellyn then holds him by the hand and say that nothing prevents her from getting married, and then turns to the priest, who does not even notice anything. The boy does the same, and only can point to the bride's breasts, which, because of the stride of the dress, were a little more protruding at the neckline. The priest then initiates the ceremony, and asks the bride and groom to kneel at the altar. Evellyn straightens the veil, leaving it less wrinkled, which exposes her buttocks more clearly, but of course she does not realize it. Just as do not realize that have the tips of your heels on the end of the veil, which can give her a serious problem when getting up...

And that is what everyone sees, and Ludmila rejoices inwardly, when, some time later, the priest asks the bride and groom to rise to the affiance and exchange alliances. Evellyn rises quickly as she presses hard on the veil, and one of her last protections is lost, leaving, finally, her beautiful buttocks exposed. As she feels the cloth scraping her skin to the floor, the girl turns her head straight to the front row, and sees the triumphant rival. Son of a bitch, she's not going to win this, she thinks, and as she looks at her mother, who wants to come and help her, Evellyn shook her head saying no. She turns to Vitor, by sideways to the guests, holding the bouquet of flowers in front of her pussy. They then exchange the rings and words, and turn to face the door when the music starts to play again. Only then does the priest realize that there is something different about that bride, but he can not discern what.

Vitor is red as a red pepper, sweating cold. He can not take any initiative except when his wife tightens his hand and pulls him to the exit. Evellyn faces Ludmila, who smiles to annoy her. The young bride then stops in front of the tormentor and offers her the bouquet, saying that she needs it much more at this time. The rival pushes the bouquet of flowers toward Evellyn's breasts, which feels the blood boil and does not realize that the thorns had been trapped in the cloth as it pushed back the bouquet. With the brute force of the movement, the bride loses all her clothes, leaving her large breasts, secured by a tiny half-cup bra, exposed to all. In addition to the cameras filming and shooting, inevitably the guests take their cell phones to record the unusual scene. And when Evellyn tries to pull the corset back, Ludmila, after holding it hard, looses it suddenly, causing Evellyn to go back hard, beating Vitor, who holds her.

This time, Evellyn feels the shame take your body -- only her legs are now almost completely covered, and, ironically, the halo remains in her head. Then she turns to her husband, seeking for his embrace to be protected from the sight of all. But Vitor comes out of his state of shock, and, instead of taking her on his arms, moves her away like a dangerous animal, and runs towards the church door, which is now open and without the rear of the bride´s dress on the floor. Seeing herself rejected and the general whisper, audible after the interruption of the song, Evellyn, who has her arm over her breast and her hand over her pussy, feels bad for being naked in front of all those people, in a matter of seconds fixed her eyes on Ludmila's again. Feeling that he will be the target, the rival runs out of your place also towards the door. Without thinking, Evellyn goes after her.

In this moment when she wants to take the other, the young wife no longer thinks about protecting herself, and lets everything on display again. But of course, with the high heel, her run is quite uneven. Enough to make her large breasts bounce hard and make the half-cup bra slide to the floor. The movements are closely watched by the guests and their cell phones, until Evellyn loses her balance and falls from four on the floor, with her steep buttocks, to the joy of the cameras and the guests, who jostle between the seats to film the -- literal and metaphorical -- fall of the bride. Soon Evellyn´s father arrives next to the girl and covers her with the suit, and the mother helps to stand up and get her out.

The next day, the husband filed for divorce and went to live with Ludmila. Evellyn moved to interior and was never seen again -- except for the edited copies of the film and the photo album, items purchased by almost every guests.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Massaged by a Nerd The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Teacher Undressed Ch. 01 Miss Grant losses her clothes in class.in Mind Control
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
More Stories