The Bridesmaid & the Best Man

Story Info
Ex-lovers are reunited at a wedding.
2.5k words
3.46
28.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bridesmaid and the Best man

Today was the day my best friend was marrying my elder brother Danny and I could not be happier for them, the only problem I was going to have was with the best man, Scott, who used to be my boy friend. I promised myself that I was over him and that he was not going to upset me today.

Our dresses were forest green, a little low cut at the front and just above the knees in length; under them we wore a suspender and stockings, why Nicki asked us to wear them I will never know. Our hair was pulled back in a high ponytail so that the ends of our hair were resting on our shoulders and we carried a small bouquet of flowers.

Kelly and I both being the bridesmaids help Nicki into the vintage car that was to take her to her wedding and then both hopped into the two separate cars behind her. Arriving at the church we all had quick last minute touch ups done on our make up and then made our way to the entrance. The organ began to play the wedding march and I began my way up the isle.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw the three men up the front of the church, all in their tuxedos they all look so hansom. Danny’s broad smile made me so proud to be his sister that day. I could feel Scott’s eyes burn into me as I reached the top of the church and I turned to glance at Paul the groomsman watch his wife make her way to his side. Camera Flashes lit up the church as Nicki then made her way to the front on her fathers arm. Both her and Danny’s eyes were locked together and the love showed.

The ceremony was over and my heart froze as Scott took my arm to escort me back down the isle. He was a big man, and I felt like a child next to him. He was smiling broadly as we walked out of the church as if it was him that had just got married. I pulled my arm away from him and went to turn away when he grabbed my elbow and kept me standing with him. I stood there smiling sweetly for the photos hiding my hurt about what had happened between Scott and I a few months before. Inside I was fuming and wanted to be as far away from him as possible, but for the sake of Danny and Nicki I would smile and be pleasant in front of everyone.

Scott held open the car door for me like a gentleman and then the driver closed it behind him when he climbed in behind me. My father stood with camera in hand and was taking photos of the bridal party in each car as they departed and as he took the photo of our car Scott lent over and kissed me. He had made sure it was just as the photo was taken. I pulled away from him .

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” I snapped.

“Giving everyone what they want!” he replied smugly. “You know everyone wants us to be together.”

“Everyone except you and me.” I spat at him. He rested his hand on my knee and I slapped it away. “Don’t touch me Scott!”

“Well you are going to have to let me while we dance, god Shaz you look so beautiful today.” His hand was again on my knee and I again slapped it away. “You will give into me by the end of the night, I promise you that.”

I did not give him the satisfaction of an answer but deep down I promised myself that I would never allow that to happen. I was so sure it was hate I felt for him at that moment.

The reception was being held in a conference room of a big hotel and the setting was beautiful. I was seated between Danny and Scott with Kelly and Paul on the other side of the Nicki. The dinner was lovely and the speeches were over so now there was the cutting of the cake and then the wedding waltz would start. I was dreading having to dance with Scott but knowing I had to just for the one dance.

He walked me to the dance floor, took me in his big strong arms and pulled me closer than necessary, I tried to pull away but his hand in the middle of my back held me firmly against him. All my scenes come to life at once and I could smell his aftershave. I melted against him and enjoyed the dance. At the end of the dance my father stepped up and tapped Scott on the shoulder.

“May I dance with my lovely daughter please Scott?” I began to dance with my father and my nerves began to settle. “It sure is nice to see the two of you back together.”

“Back together, what are your talking about?” I almost yelled.

“You and Scott, don’t think I missed that kiss in the back of the car. Darling your mother and I are so happy for the two of you.” Before I could reply I was dancing with someone else and that went on for a while before I could escape the dance floor.

I walked outside and lit a cigarette, my mind whirling, where had everyone got the idea that Scott and I were back together. Hell would freeze over before I ever let that happen.

A arm sliding around my waist startled me and I turned to see Scott smiling down at me.

“Let me go Scott!” I fumed at him, tears welling up in my eyes.

“Never,” He whispered in my ear. “you are mine forever.”

“Please Scott don’t do this to me again, I couldn’t stand it.” I pulled away and walked back inside. I almost ran to the ladies room for some privacy and to try to compose myself. When I came back out Scott was standing at the bar knocking back a couple of Whiskeys.

Paul telling me I had not yet danced with him dragged me back to the dance floor. After awhile I began to relax and enjoy myself. The night was starting to wind down and Scott had left me alone except for staring at me with a dirty look on his face. The DJ had started to slow the music back to waltz’s and couples were dancing close. I was dancing with Chris a young friend of our family and laughing

“I might cut in here if you don’t mind buddy and dance with my lady.”

“I don’t believe I belong to you Scott.” I snapped and continued to dance with Chris.

“I said bugger off mate!” Scott spat back startling Chris with his tone and looks. Chris walked away and Scott roughly grabbed me around the waist. “And don’t you make a seen either.” He said when I tried to pull away.

He smiled pleasantly at everyone as we all said good bye to the bride and groom. Just you wait until I get you after this you prick I thought to myself. I walked back outside to have another cigarette and when I walked back in nearly everyone had gone, including my parents who were giving me a ride home. I looked around startled and seen Chris standing with his back against the wall, arms crossed over his massive chest and a smug look back on his face.

I glared back at him and turned to walk outside.

“I told your parents I would take you home.” He called across the room.

I ignored him and kept walking. I heard his footsteps coming after me and I started to run. I only made it as far as the car park where his car was the only one there when he caught up to me.

“Don’t ever run from me Shaz. You know I hate that!” he yelled as he grabbed my arm and swung me around to face him.

“Then let me go.” I was crying now and trying to pull away from his embrace.

“Let me drive you home so we can talk then.”

“I am not getting in the car with you, you have been drinking.” I stood there as stubborn as a child wanting it’s own way.

“I have had two drinks all night. God do really think I would put you in danger.” He sounded offended. He grabbed me again and pressed his lips against mine forcing my mouth open with his tongue. “ Can you taste whiskey on me.” He murmured against my lips. “No you can’t now get in the car.”

“Who the fucken hell do you think you are to tell me what to do.” I screamed at him when he let my arm go to unlock the car and I slapped him across the face.

With a gasp of shock he grabbed me again and dragged me to the front of the car and pinned me against the bonnet and himself.

“You little bitch. Now you have really made me mad. You thought dancing with that bloody Chris bloke made me mad well now it is payback time.” He picked me up and slid me up on the bonnet of his car. Grabbing me with both hands either side of the face he kissed me roughly.

I fought him and tried to push him away, he moved one had to the middle of my back and pulled me closer to him and held my arms with the other pulling them above my head. He laid me down and held me with his weight until I stopped struggling. The hand that had been up my back was now caressing my breasts and his breathing was regeared or was it mine. His touch was driving me and my nipples were erect and hard, to my surprise his kiss had softened and my mouth was sucking madly on his tongue. I didn’t want this to happen but his touch was to good for me to tell him to stop. His hands were now hitching up my dress.

“Scott, if you do this it will be rape.” I cried

“Tell me to stop then, and tell me that you are not as excited as your knickers are telling me you are.” He breathed heavily in my ear and then kissed me down the neck. “God babe you are so wet and these bloody stocking are so sexy.” He hissed, his hand rubbing my soaking knickers.

No matter how much I wanted to tell him to stop, I just couldn’t. I felt like I was in heaven again, he knew just the right places to touch me. My breathing was coming in gasps as he pushed my knickers aside and began to run his fingers over my already swollen clit and down to my soaking and waiting cunt. He pushed a finger inside me as if testing the depth of me. I found that his weight was no longer pinning me down and I spread my legs to give him more access to me.

I could feel his rock hard and very thick cock through his trousers rubbing against my thigh and I reached up to release it from its confine.

“Don’t touch me, not yet babe, I couldn’t stand it and I want to please you first.” He said restraining my arms again above my head and pushing two fingers inside me rotating them to make me squirm against his hand. His eyes were full of lust as he watched, waited and finger fucked me to orgasm, as soon as he felt my mussels start to pulsate he thrust his face into my pussy and hungrily licked up my pussy juice then sucked and tongued me to another orgasm. My head was spinning and I didn’t think I would be able to stand.

He pulled his trousers down and showed me his almost as thick as my rest 8 inch cock.

“Now it is your turn, you still love this don’t you?” he asked as I slid off the car bonnet and down onto my knees to suck his enormous penis in my mouth.

I ran my tongue around the purple head and slowly down the side of it, back up again and then slowly I sucked it into my mouth. He hissed in a breath as I started to suck on him harder and faster, he grabbed my pony tail so he could control how deep I sucked him.

“OH fuck you do that good babe, oh god yeah. Nobody can do it the way you can. Oh yeah that’s it, good girl all the way now.” He hissed as he thrust his cock down my throat. “Quick hop back up on the bonnet and let me fuck you good.” He lifted me and turned me around so he could enter me from behind, the head of his cock just entering me. He started off thrusting in slow short strokes with his fingers rubbing my clit, then when I started to squirm again he thrust a little deeper and harder. He pulled out again and turned me over again so I was on my back with my legs up around his shoulders and he could watch my face. He entered me again with one hard deep thrust and I screamed out in pleasure. Harder and deeper we thrust against each other until my insides again were pulsating. He threw his head back and with a growl from deep inside he filled me with his cum.

We fixed our clothing and got into the car, tears were streaming down my face. He reached across and took my hand in his.

“Why are you crying Shaz? Did I hurt you?” he asked looking very confused

“Why do you do this?” I sobbed. “Why do you make me love you and then leave me?”

“I am not leaving you babe!” he pulled me into his arms in the dark.

“Now look what you have done, you have made me fall in love with you again and I didn’t want to.” I cried into his chest, his hand rubbing my back. He held me until I stopped crying and then he pushed me back so he could look me in the face. His face seemed damp too as if he had been crying.

“I never wanted to hurt you do you hear that, I love you more than life it’s self. God the passed few months have been hell for me, not being able to hold you and the only way I know to keep you for myself is to marry you. Babe I didn’t want to propose like this but I am so will you please say yes and promise to never leave me again?”

“Yes. Yes I will.” I sobbed.