The Bridesmaid Pt. 01

Story Info
A TGirl's experience as a Bridesmaid.
2.1k words
4.34
40.9k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

My lovely lesbian friend Lyn of nearly 12 years was getting married. She is one of the very few people who has met Georgia and knows that I love any excuse to put a dress on. She lives in Brighton and we have been out numerous times to theatre, bars and the festival. Lyn has been amazingly understanding and whenever I visited her she always insisted I take advantage of my time there and so more often than not I dressed as a female when we were hanging out around her home or with her other LGBT friends. In fact, she nearly always insisted that I change.

A week or so after telling me about having set her wedding date she asked me if I would be one of her 4 bridesmaids! It took me completely by surprise and I was stunned and shocked by the invitation. She said that it would be wonderful to have me join her as a bridesmaid as we were so close and she knew that I would love it.

She told me that she wanted me to join in with everything that the other girls would be doing on the run up to the big day, and wanted me to look exactly like the other bridesmaids (dress, hair, makeup, jewelry, shoes, everything) for the wedding and reception. Lyn said that the other girls had agreed that it was a great idea and that they would help choose a dress that would suit everyone well, including me.

She could see that I was in shock and said that I should think about it and if it was a step too far I could just come along as a female guest. She reassured me reminding me that most of her friends were LGBT and that there would be a real mix of supportive people there.

My heart was racing and all sorts of things were spinning around in my head. Would I fit in? Could I pass reasonably well? Would my deep voice be a problem? Could I carry this off for a whole day? How would her parents feel about the idea? Would I spoil her wedding day photos? And lots of other crazy stuff.

I was staying with Lyn that night and she told me that the timing of asking me was purposeful so that I could ask her any questions I may have before I went home the following day. We spent the evening talking it over and I have to admit I didn't get much sleep that night running visions of the day and events running up to it over and over in my head. She knew that this would be a dream come true for me and I knew that she would love it too, but I was very nervous, if not scared about not fitting it or passing as female and spoiling her day. She promised me it would be fine and that what was important was that she wanted me there as Georgia, not as my awkward male self. She said that I would have my hair professionally done with a lace front wig and that I would have my makeup and nails done with all the girls. She knew of a makeup girl who also does TGirls and showed me some photographs on the web of her incredible work. Lyn was amazing about the whole thing and such a special woman. Her partner is such a lucky girl I thought.

I awoke in the morning and I'm not sure what happened overnight but I was very positive about the whole idea and told her that I would love to be her bridesmaid. Immediately afterwards I wondered what I had just done, but there was no way I could let her down now.

In the following weeks I starved myself to lose weight and maintained a smooth body all over. I had facials at a nearby salon for the first time in my life and wondered why I had never done it before. I told the girls I was going to a wedding and wanted to look good. This was, apparently quite normal and lots of guys visited for the same reason. But I SO wanted to tell them I was going as a bridesmaid!

They suggested I get some tan too and I added that to my routine in last few weeks running up to the wedding. My partner had started to comment on how well I looked and I just said I wanted to look good for our holiday at the end of the summer. She was used to me being fairly hair free and quite liked me to be smooth down below. She knows nothing of Georgia as I know that she wouldn't understand. Georgia is not the man she married.

A few weeks before the wedding we (the bridesmaids!) all went shopping to buy dresses. It was such an amazing time and the happiest day of Georgia's life so far. I dressed low key and wore jeans and ankle boots with a white tee with baggy jumper over white bra and fairly loosely adjusted waist clincher. I added white knickers and some bum padding to make any dress fit better and I used my B cup silicone boobs as I thought it was closest to the size of the other girls. I thought this might make it easier to find a dress that suited us all. I wore my usual medium length brown wig, donned my leather jacket and shoulder bag and headed out.

I visited a dressing service first thing to get my makeup done properly and my eyebrows tidied up just a little. (Any more would be a step too far for my partner I thought.) I'm rubbish at applying makeup although for daytime wear very little is best for me and I wanted to look passable for the day.

I already knew two of the girls and the other had been told that I was to be the fourth. When I met them and my friend the bride at the meeting point I was absolutely scared out of my wits and my voice was shaking. Very quickly the others reassured me that I looked great and that nobody would guess that I was a TGirl. Throughout the day nobody seemed to notice at all that I was male, or at least that I could tell. I put this down to the fact that the other girls, and the bride, were all very attractive and would attract most of the attention, and I guessed there would usually be at least one less attractive bridesmaid in a group of four!

We all tried on lots of dresses together and it was so much fun! The girls were very protective of me, keeping overly helpful shop assistants at a distance and helping me ensure that the final dress chosen fitted perfectly. They enthusiastically tightened my waist clincher to improve my shape and kept complimenting me on how female I presented. I have never blushed so much in my life.

We lined up for the bride's final approval and the feeling inside me was one of absolute contentment and confirmed without and doubt at all that I was intended to be female, not male. We looked amazing and I couldn't stop smiling.

I had worn a bra with straps and had to drop them down for the final showing of the chosen dress. The other girls had come prepared and all wore strapless bras of course! As soon as I said that I didn't have one they rushed off into the shop and brought back a collection of alternatives for me to try, thanking the assistant for the offer of a proper fitting but declining. They also brought a wonderful under bust corset. I eventually took two bras and the corset! Afterwards I wished I had been properly fitted whilst I was there. I ended up with two 34B bras for the day, just in case. Much smaller than my usual size but we found that it needed to be tight to work well.

After a meal to celebrate the day's success Lyn and returned to her house and spent a lovely evening planning the next few weeks ahead. I had never been happier and must have almost crushed Lyn with the number of hugs I gave her that day.

The hen night had been planned well in advance and took place the week before the wedding. I visited my usual dressing service for a manicure, pedicure and makeup, this time far more dramatic than my usual natural look. The effect was stunning and I couldn't stop looking it myself in the mirror. It was a transformation. On clear instructions from the other girls I bought the smallest black dress possible with lovely black lace around the shoulders, neckline and arms. I wore three sets of stick-on silicone inserts to create the best cleavage that I could and added a black 34B bra to keep it all in place. I was told that stockings were the order of the night and so I followed instructions wearing my lovely black Vollers corset with six straps and very expensive tan stockings. Admiring my new tanned self in the mirror it was clear that the dress left nothing to the imagination and my bulge would have to be dealt with more efficiently than usual. I undressed again and this time tucked very firmly using tape to keep everything in place, remembering to put the roll of tape into my clutch bag in the event I needed to visit the loo. Re-dressed and looking in the mirror I had never looked happier, sexier or more female. My great cleavage was nicely visible through the black lace, not being too tarty, although a glimpse of stocking tops could not be avoided. To ensure I was able to spend the night in heels I chose black patent Mary Jane's with 3" heels. Georgia was in heaven.

The girls arrived on time and I bundled into the limousine with them and was immediately plied with champagne. We were heading into the city for a night of dancing and clubbing. This was something I had never done before as a guy or girl!

The night flew by and it's fair to say that we all drank more than we remember and had an amazing night. Georgia it seems can dance well in heels and attracted guys just the same as the other girls did. If I had a pound for every time my bum was groped or tits squeezed I'd be a wealthy girl! I left the night with a handful of telephone numbers of men, and one girl who tried to pick me up - it was absolutely fabulous, as far as I can recall.

In the final week leading up to the wedding I started to get together everything I needed for the weekend. I told my partner I was visiting a friend who was getting married. I hated having to lie all the time, but reassured myself that at least I wasn't being unfaithful.

In order to be around for Lyn on the lead up to the weeding I planned to stay for two nights and ended up with a huge suitcase of girly stuff to cover every eventuality. I was used to travelling away as Georgia and always took a big sports bag with me for Georgia's stuff, but never anything like this. It made me laugh.

Lyn had booked all of us into a local hotel near to the venue and had used my female name. I had never done this before and planned everything in my head in advance. I had to use my male credit card so hoped the machine would be handed to me so that I didn't have to give my card over. I was beginning to get stressed. I drove from my office where I was able to get dressed to the hotel with no problems. I regularly drive long distances as Georgia always making sure that I have enough fuel for the whole journey if possible. I was quite happy using female toilets if I needed to stop. One is always ogled by guys outside loos waiting for partners and I am used to it. I usually dress down for such a journey and rarely have problems.

Arrival at the hotel was straightforward and the reception was busy so I passed through really quickly, the guy at reception referring to me as madam and wishing me a comfortable stay. It's such a small thing but remarks like that lift my spirit like a win on the lottery.

To be continued in Pt 2

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers