The Bridge Club

Story Info
A mix up at a lab leads to some very fun results.
13.8k words
4.36
51.6k
37
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers

An absent minded researcher, a container of tea, his wife and her bridge club all come together in a very twisted and sexy way one boring afternoon. If you want to use anything please ask first.

THE SET UP

This is a tale about how a weird series of events just happened to make a very interesting result. Rather than bore you with the mundane we shall give a quick overview of how these little things happened and get right to the result.

Dr. Roger Brooke was a brilliant scientist who worked at a private research facility. He was working on numerous projects. Two of them were important. One was dealing with the mind; intelligence but mostly on personality and how we act. The other was on cancer cells; specifically how stop the uncontrolled growth and spread of infected cells. In this area he had a breakthrough in that he had developed a chemical that could stimulate cell growth of certain types or inhibit others. Basically put, he was on the verge of developing a way to stop cancer and a way to grow brand new human cells.

But the good doctor was somewhat absentminded and one day while working in his lab he knocked over several vials of the two chemicals and they leaked onto the floor. They mixed and congealed into an odd looking blob. They sat their bubbling for a few minutes and the doctor not noticing walked out. Shortly after this happened a lab assistant (whose name in unimportant) came in and noticed the spill. Looking around for a spill kit he discovered that it was missing. He noticed a canister of tea. The good doctor was a big tea drinker and despite the rules usually kept a tin of tea on his desk so he could have a quick cup now and then.

The lab assistant figured it was better than nothing and poured the ground tea leaves over the blob and let it soak it up some. Then he carefully scooped it into the canister and wiped the area down. He sealed the tin and dropped it in the plastic HAZMAT bag near the desk. He then headed out to get maintenance to come later and do a more thorough sweep.

The doctor returned after the lab assistant left and after a few moments decided he wanted some tea. He cast about and couldn't find his tea tin. As he looked he saw it in the plastic HAZMAT bag. As the container was right next to the desk he assumed he had simply knocked it into the container and pulled it out. Just then his cell phone alarm went off and reminded him he had an important engagement. He doffed his lab coat and packed his bag and in his rush loaded his tea container in it. He went to him meeting and then home.

At home he unloaded his briefcase and found the tea tin. He moved it to the kitchen counter intending to fill it for the next day. But he forgot to, and he forgot it on the counter.

The next day was Wednesday. Doctor Brooke's wife, Gladys, a slightly frumpy mid forties woman of upper middle class upbringing always had her bridge club on Wednesdays. She had her three friends over from the other houses in the subdivision; Marilyn, Agnes, and Josephine and they played bridge right after lunch promptly at 1pm. It was a very normal, very older, empty nester kind of thing.

Gladys, being the proper lady that she was of course always had tea. This Wednesday was no different. She began to brew a kettle promptly at 12:45 and looked about for her tea. She happened upon her husband's tin and knowing he had filled it with her tea she used it to brew up a pot.

Since she was making tea in a pot after adding the leaves, she failed to notice the odd colors and weird gurgling it made over her other preparations. She did notice that it had an odd smell to it, sweet and almost fruity, but she simply put it down to it being an odd thing and let it go. Then promptly at 1pm her doorbell rang and she puttered into the living room to welcome her friends.

THE BRIDGE GAME

"Well ladies, shall we start?" Gladys said with a smile as she carried in a tray with some butter cookies and a nice hot pot of tea.

"Oh certainly, but let's have a cup of your wonderful tea first." Marilyn said as she helped her set it down.

"Oh you flattered, there is nothing special about my tea and you know it." Gladys said with a smile as she poured a cup and handed it to Marilyn. "It's just that a cup of tea and bridge are perfect together, a lovely way to spend a Wednesday afternoon with friends."

"Oh indeed." Said Agnes. "This really is something that so many young people don't understand anymore. My daughter calls me an old fogey when I come over here. I'm glad she is away at college, I hope maybe seeing how some of these other people live will make her appreciate good manners and good traditions."

"I'd like to think so but you know how the younger generation are, buried in their phones and on the internet and in such a hurry. It's really a shame." Said Josephine as she added some sugar to her tea.

"Well, let's not get ourselves all worried about that. We're good friends and we are here to have a nice game of bridge so let's get to it." Gladys said and poured herself a cup and took a sip. "Oh my! This is a lovely cup of tea. Such an interesting taste to it, almost fruity. I'll have to ask Roger what he mixed in with it."

"When you find out let me know, this is quite delightful." Said Agnes and Josephine and Marilyn nodded along.

The girls settled down for their game and sipped their tea. They went through the pot rather quickly, but held off on another so they could play for a bit. They made their usual small talk and prattled on about what over forty year old ladies who have no kids at home talk about. Then after about a half house Gladys began to feel a bit odd.

"Hmm, excuse me Josephine, but are you feeling a bit warm? I am suddenly thinking I need to turn the temperature down a bit. It's seems a bit stuffy in here."

"I thought it was just me, but I was thinking the same thing dear." Marilyn said and tugged her collar on her long sleeved white blouse. Agnes nodded as she loosened her cuffs.

"Well, isn't that odd? It's slightly cooler than yesterday and I know I haven't changed anything on the settings. Hmm, well, maybe it's just us getting a bit older."

Josephine tittered and then looked a Gladys with a small smile. "Now, now, that won't do. After all I think we are all young at heart aren't we ladies?" Everyone smiled and resumed bridge playing.

But after a bit Gladys noticed that they were all sweating and loosening their clothing. She was beginning to have some trouble breathing and it was very odd. "It's almost like my breasts are growing but that is simply foolish." She thought to herself. But she did unbutton her blouse several buttons down and unbuttoned her sleeves.

After a few more minutes Gladys heard a gasp come from Agnes. She looked over at her and saw her staring at her. She blinked and after a moment said "Agnes? What it is? You are staring at me and it's rather uncomfortable."

Agnes closed her mouth and said "Gladys, your hair."

"What about my hair dear?"

"It's growing."

Gladys stared at her for a moment and then said "Well yes. Hair does that."

Agnes glared at her. "No Gladys, I mean its growing fast and right now. Look at it, or touch it at least."

Gladys put her hand up to her short cut hair in a small bob to humor her friend who was apparently having a hot flash or something and froze. Her hand touched her bob and she felt it actually pushing out. She patted it again and then slowly pulled out a couple of bobby pins and let it hang down. Normally it would barely reach the bottom of her neck, but this time she felt it hang down past her shoulders.

"Oh my! This is most peculiar! Not something I have ever had happen before!" Gladys said in a surprised tone. She played with her hair and pulled it forward to look at it. When she did she had another shock.

"Blonde? Oh heavens! What is going on? I haven't had blonde hair like this since high school!" she said in a breathless tone. "Oh Lord! It's changing color as I'm speaking! Wait, what, oh gracious! What shade is this? Is this even blonde?"

"I believe its Platinum Blonde dear. A very fake type usually brought about by dye and bleach. I seem to recall that this is a look among rather, um, promiscuous young ladies." Josephine said.

Gladys looked up with a start and then stopped. Josephine's hair had grown too. She had always been a brunette, but she had started to get some streaks of grey. But her normally short hair had grown out to about mid back and had taken on a very dark and lovely sheen. A look that most women would pay lots of money and spent hours in a salon to get and Josephine had it with no effort.

Gladys looked at Agnes. She was light brown in her hair and now it was a golden blonde and very wavy, a "poofed out" look she seemed to recall. Marilyn's hair was a strawberry blonde and had changed into a dark red, almost the color of flame. Her hair was now as long as Gladys' own and showed no signs of stopping.

"Ladies, I think we need to take a short break from our game and figure out what is happening. Is anyone noticing anything else?"

"My skin is clearing up. Look, the spots on my hands are gone. Oh my Lord! I haven't had skin like this since college!" Agnes said with voice that seemed a bit higher pitched than normal. Gladys put it down to nerves and then looked at Marilyn who was looking down at her chest.

"I don't want to alarm anyone, but I do believe my breasts are growing. I was having problems breathing but put it down to the heat. But I am very certain I have expanded in the chest area. And they are, um, how do I put this? They are rather firm and, ah, gravity defying."

Gladys looked at Marilyn's chest and blinked. Her friend had always been a bit small in the chest department, but that was no longer the case. She was easily a 36 CC and appeared to be growing some more. She also looked very uncomfortable and awkward.

"Oh goodness! This is most peculiar indeed! Marilyn, why don't you undo your bra? We're all adults here and it looks most uncomfortable."

"Oh thank you, this is very tight." Marilyn said with relief and quickly undid her blouse and then her bra. Her breasts indeed had grown and as she had stated they were not sagging and were actually quite impressive.

"Oh that is MUCH better." Gladys turned to see Agnes had joined her and her own breasts were now hanging out for the world to see. Gladys heard Josephine start to remove her blouse and she excused herself.

"Just one second, let me get the blinds. This would be a bit awkward to explain to the postman."

She and her friends tittered at that, except that Gladys thought it sounded much more like a giggle. She shut the blinds and then undid her own blouse. She removed her bra and let out a large sigh. "Oh that is much better. I was wondering what was going on. I still am but at least I can breathe."

She looked at her friends who were looking at themselves and each other. Gladys couldn't blame them; she and the others were now all sporting a chest that any swimsuit model would kill for. Her own breasts were at least a 36 DD and were perfect orbs that seemed to be taunt, her nipples seemed to be very perky, and in general something she would expect on a 21 year old model. In fact they really didn't seem to be breasts at all.

"Hmmm." She said.

"What was that Gladys?" Josephine asked as she carefully touched her skin above her areolas. She sucked her breath a bit at the feeling and blinked. "Oh my! I don't recall ever being that sensitive." She thought.

"Well, I was just thinking about this change, or these changes to be more correct. I was thinking that "breasts" just doesn't seem right. All women have breasts, but these don't seem to be just breasts. They are something else. They are, mmmm..."

"Tits."

Gladys, Josephine, and Marilyn looked at Agnes who was slowly rubbing her nipples. She sucked in her breath and let it out slowly. She had a look of enjoyment on her face. "Tits my dears. What we now have are knockout sets of tits."

Marilyn sniffed. "That is a rather crude expression Agnes. I'm not sure I appreciate having my chest referred to in such a base manner."

"Oh Marilyn, you know I wouldn't insult you like that. I am merely saying that women that have these never ever call them breasts. They use the term tits, or knockers, or hooters, or fun bags. Quite a few names. Tits I think is the most accurate and the most acceptable in regular society."

Josephine was now rubbing her tits openly. "I must agree with Agnes, I think that term is accurate and also the most acceptable. Although I'd love to see my husband's expression if I called them "Fun Bags"." All the women giggled at that.

Gladys noticed that change. "Ahem. You do realize that we all just giggled like little high school tarts. I do think our bodies are undergoing a great deal of change. Our skin is clearing up, our hair is growing and is coloring in ways it hasn't since high school or college, our tits have become quite impressive. I am also noticing how my pants are not fitting correctly anymore. I do believe my waist has shrunk down and my bottom has ballooned out some."

She turned around and the other women looked. "Oh Gladys you are spot on dear. Your ass appears to be quite nice and you have what is called an "hourglass" figure. I'd bet your belly is so tight you could bounce a quarter off it." Agnes said with a much higher pitched voice.

Gladys looked over her shoulder. "My ass? That is certainly crude."

"But again accurate. Look at Agnes. I can't think of anything other than "ass" to describe her new rear end. It's quite lovely." Josephine said.

Marilyn frowned but looked as Josephine spun slowly and then Agnes. She appeared to think for a moment and then sighed. "I hate to say it, but you are again accurate my dear. What we have are awesome asses. The kind every woman would die to have. Most odd."

Gladys had stopped turning around and had on a hunch peeked into her neither regions. Her eyebrows shot up and she gasped. The others turned to her and she looked at them.

"My snatch is shaven clean."

The other women all froze and then as one peeked on down. Marilyn flushed, Agnes blinked, and Josephine snickered. The other women looked at her and she shrugged. "I used to Brazilian wax all the time but this is nicely done. My husband is going to enjoy this."

At that innuendo Gladys felt a rush of heat and her pussy started to moisten and feel a bit hot. A quick look around confirmed that the others had the same feelings. "I think we need to be careful of those thoughts for a bit. Come upstairs and let's look in a mirror and think about what we need to do."

With nods of accent they all moved upstairs. Agnes came last carrying a bottle of wine and four glasses. "I think we could all use a drink." She said as they strutted into the Master bedroom. She poured everyone a glass and they started to drink and check themselves out in the mirror.

Gladys swayed up to the mirror and pulled off her remaining clothes. She began to pose like a runway model, but after a few poses began to get a bit more risqué. She leaned up against the bed post like it was a pole; she bent over and looked over her shoulder and smacked her ass and watched it jiggle, and knelt down and pushed her tits together and rubbed them hard.

"Girls, I find this to be most odd. I am a knockout Platinum Blonde babe with 36 EE tits, a 24 inch waist, an ass that you could bounce a silver dollar off of, perfect skin, awesome baby blue eyes, feet that can't seem to do anything but arch like they are in heels, and a voice that sounds like a, a..."

"A bimbo stripper?" Josephine volunteered.

"Oh perfect! Thank you Josephine, yes a bimbo stripper. And when I started looking over myself I felt it was wrong to show such a wonderfully hot body like I was an older woman. A body like this needs to be flaunted, to do anything else is simply unacceptable."

The other ladies nodded. "I was thinking the same thing Gladys. It just wouldn't be proper to cover this body up and to not sway this ass when walking. Or would it be booty? Well, it simply should be stared at when I'm walking around, just like my tits. The girls need to be shown off, it's simply the proper thing to do." Marilyn said with now normal sounded high pitched voice that matched her body perfectly.

The other women each took a turn at the mirror. Unlike Gladys who had to experiment a bit, each of them started off with a nice slow swaying walk and then took various poses. After a bit of discussion, Agnes had gotten her smart phone and done some googling. She told the others that the poses they were doing were "slutty".

"Oh. That is not what I was hoping for. That has a bit of bad baggage attached to it. Are you sure there isn't another word we could use?" Josephine asked.

"I am afraid not dear. These poses are slutty. And we need to use the proper term, so we are doing slutty poses." Agnes replied.

"Oh. I don't like that term. It implies that we are actually sluts and we most certainly are not sluts. We are hot yes, and we have killer bodies as they say, but we are most assuredly NOT sluts." Josephine replied as she posed with her bare ass towards the mirror and her face pouting over her shoulder with a finger to her lip.

"Now, now. It's the poses that are the issue, not us. Let's not get side-tracked from the real issue. And that is that we need some new clothes. I simply have nothing that will fit me anymore and I'm willing to believe that all of you are in the same boat. We need to go shopping once we have something to cover us until we can get something proper." Gladys said with a firm tone she used on rare occasions when things got a wee bit strained.

The other women all agreed. After doing some digging in Gladys' closet they managed to get some shorts and pants that more or less fit (usually very tight on the hips and loose at the waist), and all of them wore one of her husband's work shirts. None of them put on any underwear or bras as nothing would fit them anymore.

They were about to go downstairs when Gladys snapped her fingers. "Oh, I need to get cash."

"Cash? Why?" Agnes asked.

"Well, women like us would normally pay cash as that is what we would have for walking around. We are not exactly women who would normally have a gold credit card after all."

The others paused for a moment and thought about it. Josephine said after a moment "Normally I'd say you were wrong but actually that seems to, well, feel right. I don't feel like I should be using a credit card, I feel like I should use cash or maybe something else..."

Agnes and Marilyn both nodded. Gladys smiled and went back to the safe they had in the back closet and pulled out several thousand dollars. She passed a grand out to each of her friends and said "You can pay me back; I know you are of course good for it. And of course I gave you used bills so they can't be traced."

The others all nodded and then they made their way downstairs. On the way down Marilyn spoke to Agnes.

"You know, I was thinking this should be very odd to us. Saying we are girls who use cash only and not credit cards? And when Gladys said used bills I immediately thought "Oh, of course, I wouldn't accept anything else". And I am not finding this odd at all, which when you think about it is very odd."

Agnes replied "You are saying exactly what I am thinking except that when Josephine said "something else" I thought of drugs or sex. And that didn't even make me think twice, which is a bit odd indeed."

"Drugs and sex. Yes, it's odd certainly. I don't think we can pay for anything with that, at least not where we normally shop. But I would still take them as payment; it just seems to be something a woman like me would do."

Josephine looked over her shoulder and said "Yes, exactly what I thought. It is odd isn't it?"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,331 Followers